All Comments on 'My New Life Ch. 13'

by Cumister

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CumisterCumisterover 4 years agoAuthor
Still too many errors.

I did a bit better with errors this time but still need some corrections.

I have uploaded the edited version.

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
Have been enjoying each and every chapter!

Anxiously awaiting the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like the story

Good story.

Two minor spelling corrections to help your editing:

Herd not heard for the group of cows

Chameleon not camillion

Have driven through that area for years since my college days North of there....nice local color

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story . . . .

in spite of the spelling an grammatical errors. You really need a proof writer. Badly in need. The sex isn;t that great but with the story development it is not a problem.

Just Painful To Read with the 6th grade spelling.

Please, use a spell and grammar checker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So easy to criticize

"by Anonymous

12/27/19

Great story . . . .

in spite of the spelling an grammatical errors. You really need a proof writer. Badly in need. The sex isn;t that great but with the story development it is not a problem.

Just Painful To Read with the 6th grade spelling.

Please, use a spell and grammar checker"

Yes, it's so easy to criticize, for those who are so perfect:

in spite of the spelling AND grammatical errors.

The sex ISN'T that great

Found this story just a few days ago and am getting through it and I am enjoying it. While it needs some corrections for spelling and grammar, that is life. Keep up the good work, I'm one that enjoys long novels so keep going for as long as you can. The one item you need to look out for is your and you're. Lots of "your" where it should be you're or "you are" but I'm less of a spelling/grammar nazi than some people are.

I'm working on my own story that covers 30 years and reading different series and seeing how they handle timelines is interesting and helping me shape my own story. Thanks for your story, I appreciate it.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

1, Too much sex at the cost of moving the story forward.

2, The spelling issues will eventually stop me reading this, story.

3, The writer just isn’t listening to any constructive criticism - from dozens of people. You sir, make commenting worthless, some of us try really hard to give constructive advice and/or criticism, it’s mostly well received and helps writers improve, but not always. Regards, Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCumister@Cumister
7/30/20: Chapter 20 submitted. Sorry for the delay. Several things going on. I will probably be a bit before the next chapter but plan on speeding up the timeline some. Covered the entire month of October in this one with probably cover two in the next. Stay safe, wear you mas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES