My New Life Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome and any time. See you soon." As he got in his car and backed out leaving. He blew his horn and waived as he drove off. 'Damn, I'm a bit worried about him.' I thought.

Lance, Betty and the girls came out. We were headed to pull out the motor home and hook up the car dolly so that Lance and Betty could take it down south in the morning. I had called George Temple and he had given me a campground he uses when he heads to the Gulf and I had called giving them his name setting up a reservation for Lance and Betty.

We got them ready to go and I let them drive the Colorado home for the night so they could bring back their stuff to load in the morning and head out.

"I'm worried about Jerry." Betty said.

"Yeah, me too, but he's pretty tough. I'm going to call him later in the week and see about taking you two girls over to see his place and check up on him. I know Sally has got his back but she's away at school. Fortunately his parents and brother and his family are close by."

"Yeah, we'd like to see his place. He showed us the Ariel picture he had of it on his phone. It looks nice." Kala said.

"It is. Kind of gave me the idea for the new place back there."

I looked at Lance and Betty, "Are you two good with everything on the motor home?"

"Yep. We need to head home and finish getting our things packed." Lance said.

"Don't worry about your place while you're gone, we'll make sure everything is okay."

"I know you will." Betty said and they waived as they left.

The girls headed back in the house and I made sure that Sam was taken care of for the evening then followed.

We sat back and relaxed for the rest of the evening watching a movie I rented on the satellite. after the eventful day.

----------------------------------------

We got ready and headed for bed about 10:00. We no sooner got in bed and Kenz went after my cock sucking me hard in no time.

"I still want that good fucking I asked for earlier." She said.

"Yeah, I seem to remember you saying you'd give it to the both of us." Kala piped in.

I grinned knowing there was no way they were going to let me forget it. Not that I was complaining.

"Hmm... okay. How about we do a pussy stack this evening but I want one of you on your back on the bottom with the other laying face down on her. It's been a while since we have done this and I don't remember who was on top last."

Kenz was quick to respond, "Kala was on top last so it's my turn this time." Knowing that she would get it doggie style.

"We haven't done it this way before. Sounds fun." Kala responded.

They wasted no time in getting into bed with Kala on bottom and Kenz laying on top of her with both of their legs spread wide and pussies glistening with their juices. I just stood there looking at the site of the two of them, staring.

"You going to get over here or not?" Kala broke my spell.

I had been standing there stroking my rapidly swelling cock at the time.

I crawled up on the bed and dove my mouth between their legs running my tongue back and forth between their wet pussy openings causing both to moan and squirm.

"OOOH... FUCK..." Kenz moaned as her love juices soaked my tongue. Either girl tasted like heaven but mixing the two was even a few steps above that.

"MMMM... GAWD... YEEESSS!" Kala squealed, as my tongue teased into her opening as she closed her legs around my head and thrusting into my mouth and Kenz's pussy.

While delightful, the position I was in between the two girls was getting uncomfortable. I managed to pry my head from between Kala's toned lovely legs while hearing a slight whimpering pout escape from her lips.

The scent of their arousal was more heady than I had experienced and my cock was swollen until it hurt. Moving into position between their legs, I slid my stiff prick between the two girl's pussy mounds soaking my manhood completely as their pussy lips surrounded it in a lustful kiss from their lower lips.

"Awe... YEAH!" I moaned as my cock head tingled with the brush of both of their swollen clits at the same time. Hearing both of their simultaneous gasps as my swollen crown teased their little nerve bundles. "I like this arrangement." I blurted out.

"OH!... GAWD! So do I." Kenz squealed with "AAAAHHH!" from Kala.

Both girls trembled in desire as I pulled my love stick back across their clits before thrusting again in between their ripe swollen pussies hearing the squish of my cock against their wet folds.

"OH... [pant]... JEEZE... [pant]... So... Good." I moaned feeling my climax starting to build.

My next pull back and thrust resulted in penetrating Kala's hot, wet box causing her to squirm as my cock head brushed past her G-spot. I thrust in and out of her pussy three or four times before pulling back and slipping into Kenz's dripping opening hearing her squeal in delight. "OH! YEESS!"

I pounded her from behind four or five full thrusts then pulled out and re entered Kala's squirming body getting, "MMMNNGHH!" with her thrusting up against my groin.

The sensation of getting both of them in the two different positions was bringing me close to climax,
"NNGH... Not... going... t... to last." I moaned as I pulled back out of Kala and reentered Kenz's sweet pussy.

I thrust three times in her and blew my load, unable to pull back out and share with Kala as I collapsed on top of the girls.

I managed to pull back enough to roll over them to the side and noticed Kala was not pleased that she had not gotten part of my load.

"Sorry sweetie. I'll make up to you in a bit."

She just nodded as she bit her lower lip in disappointment as I leaned into her for a kiss.

I really hated to see her so unsatisfied. Kenz on the other hand, was laying on top of me after she scooted off of Kala and was smothering me in kisses and I love you's having climaxed just after me from the feel of my load filling her womb.

Her pussy was dripping our sex all over my lower abdomen, the scent of our sex filling the room.

I wrapped my arms around Kenz kissing her deeply as I rolled us both over on the bed.

I rolled back off of her letting her go just before Kala moved to lick our sex from my shriveling manhood. She had decided to take advantage of the situation and get a taste of our sex with both girl's taste on my cock.

This so turned me on that my cock stopped shrinking and with only a slight pause, started to wake back up to Kala's delight.

"OH! DAMN! That feels good!" I exclaimed as my cock started to fill her mouth.

I could feel and hear Kala moan as I swelled back up. The vibration from her throat tingling my crown.

It wasn't long until I was thrusting in and out of her sweet mouth as I held her head gently with both hands.

"Um... Sw... sweetheart, would you like me to fuck you?" I managed t ask.

She bobbed her head up and down acknowledging her consent before pulling off with a grin and stroking my cock with abandon causing the head to swell.

"How..." before I could finish asking how she wanted it, she was on her hands and knees shaking her hot little ass in the air.

I quickly moved getting in position behind her pulling her hips against my lower belly as I thrust all the way home in her hot cunt causing her to squeal as I drove all the way to her cervix with the tip.

Pushing her head and shoulders down, I started pounding her with abandon listening to her grunt, "Unh..." with every bottoming out as my balls slapped against her thighs and swollen lips.

"OH... FUCK... FUCK... D... Don't STOP!" between gasps as I fucked her hard.

"N... Not... G... Gonna!" I grunted out as her climax built.

I could feel her cunt tense and start to squeeze my hard cock as her climax started.

I kept pumping her, me not quite ready to cum again as she exploded into pieces with a scream.

"AAAHHHH!..." then nothing as she was unable to expel enough air across her voice box just as my balls tensed up and launched what little cum was left pumping three small ropes into her against her cervix opening.

"AAAGHH!" I cried as my body shuddered against her sweet butt before both of collapsing onto the bed in a naked heap. My legs trembling in response to my intense climax.

After a bit, I got my breath back and I nuzzled into her left ear asking, "Better now baby?"

She nodded and with a whisper, "GAWD YES!" with a smile on her face.

I was happy now that both of my girls had been well fucked and were happy.

The three of us lay there in the mess and soon fell asleep for the night.

----------------------------------------

Week 4 of October:

Woke up Monday morning to Kala under the covers working on my cock again. I don't know if the girls are trying to wear me out or keeping me finely tuned. Hoping it's the later.

Kenz stirred and soon realized what Kala was up to and quickly wiped the sleep from her eyes and joined her under the covers.

"Awe, Jeeze, you two just don't quit do... AAH... you?"

"What, you want us to go elsewhere for our morning snack?" Kala quipped.

"D... don't you... AH... fuck... dare!"

"Didn't think so." Kala said after turning my stiff cock over to her sister for another turn.

It wasn't long and I grunted, "OH FUCK!" as my balls unloaded into Kala's sweet mouth with a couple of ropes of cum before she handed me off to Kenz to finish sucking me dry.

After laying there a couple of minutes with the two of them snuggled against me. I kissed them both tasting my cum on their lips then we got up and put on some workout clothes before getting a fruit drink and some protein bars before we headed out for our morning run.

We passed the turn to the new house and I said, "Just think, when the weather turns bad or it gets too hot we can workout next to the endless pool."

"You're just fantasizing about checking the two of us out as we work the ellipticales." Kala stated.

"Yeah, we're going to have to come up with a way to perv on Scott's cute butt." Kenz said.

"Wait, I have a cute butt now?"

"You always have had. We just didn't want it to go to your head so didn't say anything where you would hear." Kala chimed in.

"Damn, I may have to get some Spedo's to ware around." I joked back.

"Already ordered. Should be here this week." Kenz said mater of factually.

"You gotta be kidding me."

"Nope, it's high time we got to drool over your sexy bod." Kala spit out.

I could feel my face start to flush a bit.

"Awe, look, he's starting to blush. That's so cute." Kenz said with a grin.

"Okay, that's enough my sexy twins." Groping a butt cheek with each hand as we walked out the door.

They both squealed in delight. As they started walking in front of me with one foot in front of the other exaggerating their butt sways.

'DAMN! So hot!' I thought to myself subconsciously licking my lips.

The temperature was starting to get cooler now and the girls had on longer shorts and long sleeve t-shirts but their nipples still poked out and their sweet asses kept me tantalized during our run.

We finished up the second lap and took a cool down walk around the yard with Sam trotting along with us.

We headed back into the house and got a quick shower with the girls soaping and washing me off before I returned the favor.

We got out toweling each other off then I headed into the bedroom to put on my clothes for the day as they finished drying their hair after I gave each a kiss and hug.

I started breakfast with them helping to finish up and set the table.

We sat down and had a nice breakfast discussing what we were going to do for the day.

Kala was going with me to the maker space even though she had to attend her online class but could do so there since we had internet installed there last week but first I wanted to check in with Tom Stanton my general contractor on the house as well as the apartment complex to see where things stood. Kenz was going to start the laundry and file some of paperwork on the LLC before attending her online class then after lunch head to Fairfield to see how things were going there with her mother running the complex before heading back to the makerspace to start setting up the office there with Kala's help.

After we saw Lance and Betty off on their much needed vacation, we got busy with our day.

The foundation and rough plumbing was installed on the apartment complex clubhouse/community room and prep was underway for the concrete slab. The next duplex was under roof and drywall was being hung now that the wiring and plumbing rough in was complete.

The house was nearing completion but it was going to be a few weeks before all the finish work was done so we could move in. We were still on schedule to move in just after Thanksgiving. The solar panels were due to be delivered this week with installation starting next week. We finished up and I left taking Kala with me for the makerspace/community center.

We got to the maker space and Joe and Carl were both there with Joe teaching Carl more about the laser cutter since Carl could only spend half a day on Friday last week while the rep was there for training. Kala and I joined in learning how to run the laser cutter/engraver with Joe already having a design that we could use for the logo for the community center. We took a plaque that Carl had cut out in his workshop and burned the design into it for the front office.

Kala had to break off to attend her online class so I took both Joe and Carl and started teaching them the fundamentals of 3D design for printing. We had gotten Fusion 360 for use since we were set up as a non-profit and it had some really good training material both from the company and on YouTube to learn the basics of 3D design. After we got a few basic designs done, ball-in-a-cage, etc. I showed them how to slice the part for printing after creating the STL file from the design. Once we had the parts sliced, we uploaded them to the printer and I taught them how to start the print and it's standard operating procedure.

We broke for lunch and Kala had brought back sandwiches from the dinner nearby. After lunch Kala and I spent a little more time designing some items and also burning a picture into some wood I had brought as well as used the laser to engrave Sam's picture onto the back of Kala's iPad.

Kenz showed up later in the day and we spent some time getting the front office set up for the community center part and sat down with a couple of women, that we had selected from 6 folks, to interview for helping run the center and take care of memberships.

Both seemed to be qualified to help out and we hired them to split the duties so they would be able to spare each other. Carl's wife was going to help him and Joe to run the makerspace portion since she wanted to be able to use some of the tools and equipment as well.

We headed back home for super and afterwards I had to attend the inaugural meeting for the tri-county foundation we were setting up.

I declined being nominated for the vice-president position and agreed to be one of the go to advisors and co-chair the scholarship committee. We scheduled another meeting next week to further get things in place to start a grant process. Besides my transfer of the two stock accounts. We had gotten another half a million in donations from the three counties in cash and stock transfers pledged.

I got back home around 9:00 PM and Kala handed me my usual pineapple shake. I headed to bed early after another busy but productive day.

Met with Carl and Joe on Tuesday to discuss getting a small CNC router for the maker space and Carl had found a company that would sell us a 4' X 4' unit with a vacuum table and dust collector and controlling laptop at their cost. So we ordered it. Carl had also obtained a portable table saw, portable combination cutoff/miter saw. We still needed a drill press and a router. They were really getting into the maker space and putting in more hours than I had asked them to in getting it set up.

We heard from Lance and Betty, they were setup at the camp that George had put me on to and were looking to enjoy their vacation and liking the motor home.

The cabinets got delivered and installed this week along with the appliances for the house. I was real pleased with the structural design of the cabinets and told Steve when they were through, that I thought we ought to pursue the patent. The flooring had finished up on Monday and trim work was to commence the first of next week.

The girls continued to take their morning snack from me most mornings this week and I kept them externally stimulated due to their monthly issue showing up later Tuesday.

I had gotten information from Bob, my former supervisor at Warhammer. They wanted me to accompany Tony, the guy that replaced me, to Scott AFB near St. Louis to meet with Captain James and her CO to discuss an issue that they would like for us to take a look at to see if a solution could be found. I was to meet Tony first thing Monday morning next week in Mt. Vernon to head over there for a 10:00 meeting.

Friday came and at the girls and I got our costumes together and headed to Warhammer for the annual Halloween party. The girls wore their original Star Trek outfits with the short dress like uniform with matching short pants but would put on the Borg implants I had created after we got there. I put on the black jumpsuit but had redesigned the Borg implants to fasten to it with Velcro hooks that had been sown onto it and would put on the implants after we got there.

We arrived a little early to discuss some aspects of the request from the Air Force for the meeting on Monday. I was surprised to see Captain Kelly James in Bob's office when I walked in.

"Well, this is a pleasant surprise. I hadn't guessed that you would be here." I said.

She laughed and said, "Well, Bob sent me an invite and let me know that you and the girls were going to be attending so I decided to join in. Interesting, original Star Trek uniforms." Eyeing the twins then my black jumpsuit with the Velcro strips sewn on.

The girls both said hi to her and about that time Tony showed up. The girls went back out to talk with Sue the receptionist while we meet.

We only took about 20 minutes to discuss Monday's meeting and Captain James and I excused ourselves to go get our costumes prepared.

While I was in the men's restroom attaching my Borg implants, Tony walked in and went into the handicap stall to change into his. Imagine my surprise when he came out looking like young Spock from the prequel movie to the original series.

We both walked out into the reception area and I helped the girls get their Borg implants in place.

We had just gotten them done when Kelly walked into the reception area wearing a Next Generation captain's uniform looking the part.

"Oh, wow!" I exclaimed, "Guess it's going to be a Star Trek themed party this year."

"Oh my god! Your Hugh costume is awesome and adding he implants to the girls is a neat twist." Kelly said.

"Thanks. I came as Hugh last year but redid the costume to make it easier to attach the implants and 3D printed most of them along with the girls' implants as kind of a salute to the First Contact movie."

"Very creative." Kelly said.

The girls, Kelly, Tony and I were standing there talking Star Trek when Frankenstein's monster walked in with Sue giving him a questioning look.

"I'm here as Pam Marshall's guest. Todd Borne." He said.

Sue nodded and said, "Hall on the right third door on the right is probably where you'll find her."

"Thanks. Humph, Star Trek huh? Though you two look like a couple of real hotties." Eyeing the girls.

They gave him a sour look as did I as he turned and headed down the hall Sue indicated.

"What an ass." Kelly said.

I choked on a laugh and said, "Took the words right out of my mouth. Wonder what Pocahontas will be this year?"