All Comments on 'My New Personal Assistant Ch. 10'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerover 1 year ago

Well, Matt has definitely met his match in Thomas, at least as far as dominant personality goes. I'd have thrown him out the door naked too, he earned that. Until Matt comes to terms with his sexual needs and what he wants in a partner, I don't see him having a successful relationship with Natasha or Thomas. Maybe staying with Brandon and talking with him will help him decide what he needs. This was another ***** chapter in this intense story.

Exluke1Exluke1over 1 year ago

Matt acted stupidly way before he said f.. and deserved to kicked out well before Thomas finally had enough. Matt knows he is not in love with his fiancé and probably never was so what does he think he’s accomplishing? He is obviously afraid of even appearing Bi to his friends and doesn’t seem to have a grip on how much he is hurting Thomas by saying so. It may be too soon to be in love with Thomas or sexual relationships with men, but he’s acting like a Neanderthal. Brandon teases Matt a lot but he does say that the guys won’t care…. Why doesn’t Matt know this or is Brandon just saying it to make him feel better.

Next chapter soon please.

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi guys, finally, some time to respond.

MarcLuciFer - Yeah, Matt definitely earned that all right! And I agree Matt needs to grow a LOT for him to appreciate both in the way they deserve. Sometimes you need to fall hard to crack enough to get out of the shell you've built, so you can outgrow the person you thought you wanted to be. And Matt's shell is really thick, and he's got a reason for that.

ExLuke1 - The same applies to your comment as well. I may just add that love is a very strange feeling many of us don't know how to perceive. He cares for Natasha, but he has issues she cannot comprehend.

It's easy to judge, but people often have reasons for acting as they do. We are very complex beings. The same goes for Matt's acceptance of his attraction to Thomas or his stance on him being bi. It's not about guys. You will see that later on. It's about his own image of himself that needs to evolve first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...