All Comments on 'My New Personal Assistant Ch. 16'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

DAMN, THAT WAS SOOO HOT!!! Matt and Thomas have had some pretty hot sex in this story, but this for some reason, and I don't know why, really did it for me. And then that kiss. WOW!!!

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

Wow! So good and so much better than phone sex. Thomas showed his continued Awesome and Loving interest by allowing Matt to bend the rules once causing Thomas, the Dom, to be tempted and give in and masturbate together. Yet pushing Matt to do his part publicly and still not let him ejaculate. Merry Christmas!

But dude, Matt still has not even come up with a decent plan to break his engagement. At least he’s backing out of Natasha’s family gathering and it’s great for Thomas to know that and remain hopeful that Matt will follow through. Another 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What chapter was the lingerie in. I thought I read them all. Love this story

WitchyUrsulaWitchyUrsulaabout 1 year ago

I want a pet. Damn this was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That kiss scene was so sweet. I can't wait for them to be together again and in a loving way.

I just don't understand why Matt's still avoiding Natasha that way though... Still comes off like a misogynist too... Ugh it irks me. Cheating is present in all of your stories (not sure why), it's not really necessary here, Matt could still struggle with his sexuality even without having to be with someone. This break-up is long overdue.

Also, please write longer chapters 🙏 there's not enough time to get immersed in the story when the chapter's short. Just a thought. Thanks for all the work you do.

I_DuskI_Duskabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi guys :) A lot to tackle here :)

MarcLuciFer: Yes... that kiss felt really special for me too. I am curious what you will think of that midnight one (It's the name of the 18th chapter) :)

.

ExLuke1:

Yes, I believe Matt is special to Thomas. He will be talking about it soon. I will not say anymore, as that would be too many spoilers. But Merry Christmas is fitting :)

.

Anonymous:

Lingerie happened during that first weekend they spent together. There is no written chapter about it. It's just mentioned as a memory, as will be a few others from that weekend.

I am glad you love the story. I love it too! So far, it's my favorite of all and the only one that will have more than 35 chapters, as I prefer to keep my books usually at this length. But I just couldn't bear to part with these two guys... especially in later chapters. They are just special to me.

.

WitchyUrsula:

Get one ;) but treat it well :)

.

Anonymous:

I will make you separate comment :)

I_DuskI_Duskabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous:

You tackled important issues, so please forgive me for a long response :)

.

It will take a little time for them to "be together in a loving way," but damn... it's worth the wait, in my opinion!

.

Many things that shaped Matt's view on men vs. women will be revealed a bit later, and then it will make sense. But even that will take more pieces to be put together throughout the later chapters. I suppose there is part of Matt that could be "misogynist," but there are layers to it and reasons for that. Nonetheless, I totally understand that it irks you!

.

Cheating is NOT present in all of my stories, but I can see why you think so. So let me explain.

This storyline is linked with the Husband of my Homophobic Sister and also the Fiance of my Ex-Boss, they are happening at the same time, and there will be cross-overs a few times.

These are three main stories of one project - "Cheaters".

.

My stories Why Him of All People, Co-worker in Heat, Menace, and Fire That Turned Me are parts of the project called "The White Tiger." It was set in 2022, and there is no cheating. Matt, Nate, Brandon, and the rest of the gang are present from time to time, but it's not about them.

Feel free to check it out since the first three chapters of each story are released for the public.

Here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-stories-79546809

You can even vote in the poll for the next main story that will be posted here regularly: https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-main-story-80119503

Why "Cheaters":

Each represents a different approach to cheating and a different reason for it. As well as different circumstances, why is this particular affair necessary for the main character to evolve, and why without it, he wouldn't be able to.

It may sound harsh and weird, but that was my reason, and if you read the HomHS, you get one possible idea of those three. Matt's "reason" is now only slowly revealing itself, and Kyle's will be mentioned for the first time in a few later chapters.

.

Why is cheating necessary here: It's to portray an important piece of Matt's psyche, and that is how he values himself as a partner. More will be revealed later if you will think about it. Matt's struggle with his sexuality is, of course, given... in that you are right of course.

This breakup is long overdue... I can understand your viewpoint. But for that, Matt needed to understand something about himself first, and only then can he not only break up with Nat but also learn from it about himself and grow.

.

I am writing chapters of lengths between 2500 and 4500 words.

Trust me that is more than a sufficient length, in my opinion, and it takes me from six hours to a few weeks to write one chapter, depending on the depth and research I need to put into it. I write chapters mostly in coherent scenes, which I believe are sectioned in a way that works for my readers and me, and I hope you will like it even when I believe you would be willing to read more. Which I appreciate :)

.

You are always welcome to join us on my Patreon and read now the 35th chapter of this storyline that I have posted :) or the 26th if you want to spend only $3 and not $8 or $13 :) Take a look here are all my stories:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/hyperlinks-to-74616203

.

Hope it will be worth it to read such an extensive reply, and I will entertain you further over time :)

I. D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story and absolutely loved this chapter! You are so good at showing Matt's vulnerability and need and his internal struggles to accept that he is gay or bi and his openness to Thomas. And the affection one shows to the other, always in character. Also how Thomas bends to Matt's pushing but then himself pushing Matt's limits further.

You are a truly captivating writer I_Dusk! Thank you and looking forward to more!

Thalia

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...