All Comments on 'My New Personal Assistant Ch. 18'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Last chapter you told me it wasn't that kind of party, well, it was, at least it was the kind of dungeon party that I attended. We'd get together, socialize over drinks and gradually people would end up in the playroom/dungeon. Sometimes only a couple of people participated, on other occasions a number of them would, but there would always be a larger group just observing. Because of my memories of those parties, I enjoyed this chapter even more than usual. I was a little surprised at Matt's initial aggressive, almost rude behavior toward Ben and Peter considering that it's their home and he's an uninvited guest. But I suppose it was Peter who started it with his sneering attitude. Now, which will Matt choose, cane or whip, and how harsh will Thomas be using it, or is he planning to allow Ben to punish Matt for coming there? Can't wait to find out! This story surpassed 5*s some time back and just keeps getting better and better.

I_DuskI_Duskabout 1 year agoAuthor

MarcLuciFer:

Well, the reason I said it's not that kind of a party was that it initially wasn't. Upstairs was regular New Year's, and no one would even use the playroom (or dungeon) if Thomas hadn't asked for it. The reason why Ben and Peter followed, which will be explained in the next chapter, is that Ben and Peter have a rule when letting their friends use it, and that is that they either participate or watch.

I gave my patrons this choice back when I wrote it, and I never had the poll end 50:50 like with this one. You will see how I did it in the end, but thanks to my patrons, this single night is written in 5 chapters, of which this is the second, so I believe you will enjoy them as they did in the next 30 days (given that I post here every ten days).

I also let my patrons choose what Matt picked, I hope you won't mind a little spoiler (he chose a flogger)

Yes, Matt was acting that way since both Matt and Peter were jealous, but Matt mostly acted like that because of Peter's stares. It'll get ... more interesting as the night progresses, in my humble opinion.

Feel free to check it out here if you can't wait: https://www.patreon.com/posts/my-new-personal-77175892

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Hello dear readers. I’ve created a Patreon page for those interested in more chapters and supporting me - https://www.patreon.com/i_dusk/about . . . Books I've written: Husband of my Homophobic Sister https://www.patreon.com/posts/table-of-husband-79544658 . Fiancé of my Ex...