All Comments on 'My New Personal Assistant Ch. 19'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

OH, WOW!!! I'm almost feeling exhausted after reading this chapter. First, I want to thank you for that advisory of becoming knowledgeable and using caution when entering into BDSM activities. Although it's only been a curiosity and never a lifestyle for me, I know full well what a whip in the hands of someone who doesn't know what they're doing can feel like. Now on to #19, you may have had chapters that covered more character information or longer time spans, but you've never written one that was any more intense than this. I found myself telling Matt to say thank you when he didn't seem to respond fast enough, now that's really being drawn into a story. I actually felt like a fifth person in the room at times. As far as Ben getting to fuck Matt, I have mixed feeling about that, but it's your story, your decision, and you haven't let me down yet. But I definitely think Matt owes Ben and Peter an apology and a sincere one. He's been rude and disrespectful to them in their home and even if he felt justified in doing it, it was unacceptable behavior. This was another ***** plus chapter, thanks.

WitchyUrsulaWitchyUrsulaabout 1 year ago

yes!!!!!! I want to watch, I want to be Matt, I want to be Thomas and I am female.. but damn it I want it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not really into BDSM and I really am not turned on by any aspect of it but the chemistry between these two just forces me to continue reading though I feel very exhausted. I love how you write your characters I_Dusk, be it HomHS that made me want to read your other works. The emotional need you show in your characters is just.., sexy.

- me, probably a closeted bi if not a pervert

SoullessGinger1SoullessGinger1about 1 year ago

so good! can't wait for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...