All Comments on 'My New Personal Assistant Ch. 23'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

WOW! I'm not even sure if that's the right word to use. But that's all I can come up with to describe how I felt after reading this chapter. And yet that doesn't seem to fit. This was about ending something important, it's about a death of a relationship and that shouldn't be a wow moment. This chapter had no sex, no kink, no arguments or anything else that would cause an emotional stir and yet it did, and very much so. It did so quietly, by showing the sadness in these two people who are mow coming to the end of their time together. This was probably one of the most powerful and insightful parts of this story to date. It certainly showed me who Natasha is, and was, and why Matt fell in love with her in the first place. I was expecting her to end this as a screaming harpy and instead saw someone who was mature, sensible and caring and for the first time since this story began, I felt sorry for her. She definitely no longer looks like the gold-digging bitch I thought she was. Once again you've shown that your chaacters, So yeah, with a chapter that evokes this much emotional impact I guess WOW is the best way to describe it.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

Late night, not enough coffee this morning or just thinking faster than I type, but my second to last sentence should read; Once again you've shown that your characters, just like people in real life are not black and white, but various shades of gray.

IamboredtooIamboredtoo11 months ago

But she became viscous...

I am certain you meant vicious.

BlowPopJBlowPopJ11 months ago

This chapter was definitely something alright.

I_DuskI_Dusk11 months agoAuthor

Hi guys, thank you for your kind comments.

.

We are heading to the end of Matt's arc and the End of the First Part of the Book. I will post the next chapter on June 30th and then the last one on July 10th.

.

With that, we will conclude the first of two parts. The second one will mainly focus on Thomas's arc and will consist of multiple POVs. We will switch between Thomas and Matt (and Brandon and Noah - Thomas's best friend) based on what is more suitable for each chapter and with some - what POVs my patrons have chosen.

.

I need to, however, let you know that I will need to wait for both the Fiance of my Ex-Boss and My New Personal Assistant to get to a certain point.

So for that reason, I will release the 26th chapter on August 1st. But as a thank you for your patience, I will release one deleted scene, and a relationship map, as a bonus.

From this point on, I will start releasing chapters every five days after that (since the book will be completed already)

.

As you know, you can always check my Patreon and join us. There we are slowly reaching the conclusion of this book :) https://www.patreon.com/posts/table-of-content-79544836

Exluke1Exluke111 months ago

Natasha….ok, maybe some softer character traits being shown while she’s Sad And still trying to Reclaim Matt and try again. But keeping the expensive wedding ring, keeping the dress (what…is she going to wear it for her next wedding), directing Matt to hire someone to cancel the wedding plans when she made them herself between gold digger lunches with Vanessa and shopping. Then of course packing up her closets stuffed with purchases primarily made on Matt credit card. I’m not sure what I could do with all those months of free time at home if I was not working and my fiancé was rarely home. She’ll be staying in daddy’s extra open rental without needing a job right away or paying rent immediately either but it could not take more than a week to cancel wedding plans. An NDA prior to the wedding and the attorneys taking 4 or 6 months to draw up a prenuptial agreement? What is normal about that? I guess she did turn down the settlement.?! Again I guess I just don’t run in those circles to clearly see what entitles a fiancé a settlement but I’m repeating myself.

Matt couldn’t keep a decent personal assistant until he hired a lesbian or a gay man because she was so insecure and jealous. So yeah, definitely better off now. I’m not saying it’s an excuse for his lair and cheating that was revealed in the last chapter.

Matt sure has made better choices in guy friends and Brandon has been saving his ass lately. Looking forward to the next chapter to learn more about Thomas and the deleted scenes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...

story TAGS