All Comments on 'My New Personal Assistant Ch. 24'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

NO, NO, NO!!! Wait here? A cliffhanger, really? I can't believe you're doing this to me. Are you taking lessons on how to be SADISTIC? You have me tearing up reading this thought-provoking chapter about what definitely seems like a sad ending of a relationship that's barely gotten started. Something that's painful but also seems necessary. And then you leave me with a wait here, OMG. Once again, I hate you SOOO MUCH!!! ;-)

I_DuskI_Dusk10 months agoAuthor

I know what you mean... Sorry... But as you said, it was necessary.

I think I should advise you to brace yourself for the next one...

.

Feel free to see what's coming: https://www.patreon.com/posts/79544836

but we will have only the last chapter of part one in ten days, and then part 2 will start on AUGUST 1st... Hope it will be worth it for you. I love this book myself.

geemeedeegeemeedee10 months ago

Matt is SO selfish. It would be torture to love him. I hope that whatever Thomas comes back with will make Matt leave for good … or for however long he needs to get his head straight (no pun intended). Maybe it’ll be a card with the name of just the right kind of person who could help him.

This story is fabulous. Thank you for continuing.

Willman33Willman3310 months ago

Fuck! Can't wait for the next book.

WitchyUrsulaWitchyUrsula10 months ago

I love these two and I cry for them both. I want them to work and I also know they shouldn't. Damn, this is hard. Thank you for writing this wonderfully messy love story.

Exluke1Exluke110 months ago

I have to say I love Thomas and Matt is a fool if he doesn’t fight for him and be eager to be malleable. Thomas strikes me as the one with the most (by a long shot) to lose with a relationship with Matt. He’s also “been there and done that” before so is using all his willpower to stop his own bleeding sooner than later.

Why can’t Matt just see himself as Bi? Even if just for a trial period while they navigate these new boundaries both are exploring. Then the real issue becomes Matt learning that he needs to find a lover/partner/?… who can handle or be ok with different degrees of an open relationship or love and be satisfied enough with one of either gender with whom he deeply loves and Needs the most. Then If that person needs exclusivity to make them happy and feel secure and cherished then Matt has a more clear choice to make. Thomas is simply telling him what he needs and Matt is confusing his pain kink/deeper issues that have not even been revealed 1/2 way through the story. It seems he thinks only Thomas can give him the needed pain release when that’s not the case entirely. Incidentally, when people frequently say or infer you might benefit from mental health care it’s usually a good sign that you need it and neither party should feel judged or judgmental about the suggestion.

So although Thomas is wired differently as he describes himself and gets turned on by controlled sadism, Matt has to understand that’s not the cornerstone of Thomas’s need in a long term relationship, but rather at this age he craves intimacy and exclusivity. Perhaps Thomas could handle Tom having an occasional random female hookup or mfm threesome to meet Matt’s needs but it’s frustrating that this whole wonderful love they have for each other is hinging on perceived black or white options rather than exploring the gray that can come and be freeing with these more complicated scenarios.

Another excellent chapter and a sex scene was entirely appropriate to be left out. These men love each other but they have got to fight for this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...