All Comments on 'My New Personal Assistant Ch. 27'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

A lot more insight into these characters again, with this chapter. Even though the conversation was short we got to know how much Peter has grown since leaving Thomas and becoming Ben's submissive and partner. And it showed how much more inner turmoil Thomas is going through than previously known. This chapter can also act as a good reason why no one should ever suggest that someone ask a former lover to answer questions about them. So now Matt has made his way down to Thomas' playroom without permission, WOW!

Exluke1Exluke19 months ago

I love Thomas and maybe I’m wrong about this thought, but it’s beginning to feel like Thomas is putting being a Master ahead of finding a love, a partner, a soulmate as he is lonely and craving that. Sure he may need many elements of his ideal master/sub individual but you never get everything and even if he did, it would probably get a bit boring after a decade or two. Look at the foreshadowing (I hope) of Peter’s growth and his encouragement to let love win. You can tell that Peter both knows Thomas well and wants him to be happy.

Granted Matt has to give some on his insistence that he’s straight and wants to still be with women for sex which Thomas has thus far said is out of the question. They are both stubborn and inflexible and if they don’t compromise it’s not going to work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...

story TAGS