My Niece, the Minx Pt. 02

Story Info
Niece gets more fiesty.
2.7k words
4.74
14k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: the-little-minx-ch-01 or My Niece, the Minx Pt. 01 (two editions floating out there)

The next morning I was awake and ready to do my morning yoga routine at 7 am. My mind was still spinning from the night before. Did it happen? Did I let my wife's young 18-year-old niece jerk me off at the table? God, what a monster I am! I even did it in front of my wife Sam and Michelle's mother Monica. We could have easily been caught. What would have happened?

"Sid, is Michelle JERKING YOU OFF!" My wife would have burst out. Shame filled me.

Despite that, my cock was hard in the morning when I woke up. I had been dreaming of Michelle. I had been dreaming of all the things I wanted to do to her tight teen body. Even when my wife rolled over and tried to snuggle with me, all I could think about was Michelle.

I entered the living room to do yoga, and sitting on the couch waiting for me was Michelle. She was wearing tight short shorts and a loose white-pink top. Her ass was high in the air as she pressed into a downward-facing dog pose. Her shorts were pulled tight along her ass crack displaying her well-toned butt. I could easily see her butt cheeks outlined by the way the shorts ran tightly into her folds. My eyes went wide and my mouth salivated.

"Morning, Uncle Sid," Michelle said smirking up at me between her legs. She gave her butt a little shake. "How does my downward dog look to you?"

"It looks...good," I said glancing around to see if Sam or Monica were about, but I think they were both still sleeping.

"Really? I think I could use some adjustment from an expert like you," Michelle said smiling.

"Oh, I don't think that's a great idea."

"What! Why not?" She asked in mock anger came down on her knees and spun around to face me in a seated fold.

Her arms crossed under her C cups causing them to press upwards out of her white tank top for more of my viewing pleasure. Michelle noticed where my eyes were.

"Well...". I started.

"What you got your handjob last night and now you're going to stop playing with me?"

"Shhh! No..." I quickly whispered.

"Because I don't want to feel used or anything."

I glanced around and lowered my voice.

"Michelle," I hissed. "This can't be a thing!"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm your uncle and you're my niece."

She rolled her eyes at this.

"You seemed to enjoy it last night."

"It was completely inappropriate," I stammered.

"And that's why it was so hot," she smiled.

"Look we shouldn't even be talking about this. Can't we have a reset," I said in a hushed voice.

"I don't think so."

"What!" I sputtered.

"I think it's fun to sneak around under my mom and aunt Sam's noses. It's so naughty!"

"This isn't a game, Michelle. This is my life," I said starting to get hot with anger.

"But it is a game. You let it happen last night. You could have stopped it, but you didn't because you liked my hand wrapped around your cock," Michelle said with her eyes narrowing.

She sat there arms still folded under her breasts and her taught stomach revealed below the shirt line.

"Don't you want to see where this could go with us? Aren't you curious about how my young body would feel in your arms? Or my perky tits would feel in your mouth. Or how..."

"STOP!" I whispered furiously cutting her off.

"Michelle you're a beautiful girl, but you're my niece."

"And who said a niece can't suck her uncle's cock?" She asked seductively.

"This can't be a thing!"

"Oh, but it will be. And you better play along or I might tell my mom," Michelle said sternly.

Then a wicked smile fell over her face. I stood there in disbelief trying to figure out how I was going to deal with this. Michelle dropped on her hands and knees giving me a perfect view down her cleavage where I could see her smooth breasts bouncing around as she crawled towards me. I could just make out her pink nipples in the shirt. I backed up as she came towards me until I bumped into the kitchen island separating the two rooms. Michelle came to a stop right under me with her face in my crotch.

"Michelle! Back up!" I said urgently.

"Shhhh, Uncle Sid. You don't want to wake anyone up do you?" She responded smiling at me as she licked her glossy lips.

Her hands slowly traveled up my legs until her fingers reached the top of my pants. She curled her fingers and slowly started to pull my pants down. I grabbed her wrist to stop her.

Shaking her head at me she whispered, "Don't make a scene now."

She smiled slyly at me as I released my grip on her wrists and her fingers yanked my pants and underwear down. My semi-rigid dick popped out a few inches from Michelle's face. Her eyes glued on it and both hands came to grip it.

"Mhhh, even bigger than it felt," she purred.

Her hands wrapped around my growing cock and began to slowly pump it. One hand dropped to my balls and squeezed my sack.

"Shall we see if it tastes as good as it looks?" She asked.

She lifted my dick and stuck out her pink tongue to lick the bottom of my shaft. Her eyes shot up to mine as she slowly began to lap her tongue up my shaft.

"Now that's better isn't it?" She asked me. "There's no reason this can't be a thing, Sid."

She licked her tongue on my undershaft like it was a lollipop.

"Just because I'm your niece, and you're my uncle," Lick, lick, "Doesn't mean I can't suck your giant fat cock like a bad little girl."

When she got to the top, her bright full red lips began to plant kisses on my head. Pre-cum started to bead out of my slit and my cock grew to a full erection.

"See, your cock knows what it wants. It wants to be inside my tight little teen mouth."

She smiled at me as she opened her lips and pushed her head forward. My large girth caused her lips to go tight around my cock. I moaned softly and pressed both my hands into the island top behind me. I couldn't believe I was actually getting a blowjob now from my niece. Her young face looked so innocent and yet so fucking hot with my cock between her red lips.

Her eyes shot up so that I could only see the whites for a second as she tried getting all 9 inches of me into her mouth, but she was still several inches away before she gagged and popped my dick out of her mouth with a cough and slurp. A line of spit ran from my throbbing dick to her mouth.

"Fuck! That's big!"

"Michelle!" I whispered. "This needs to stop!"

"Then force me to stop," she taunted me.

I knew that I needed to stop this. My wife could walk out any minute. So could Monica. My whole life was in jeopardy here. I couldn't even fathom how bad this would be for me, and maybe that's why I didn't stop it.

Michelle flapped my swollen cock with one hand onto her tongue as she smiled at me. Her other hand squeezed her left tit through her shirt. Michelle bobbed her head again and my dick was back in her heavenly mouth. I couldn't take it. She was right here sucking on my cock and I needed to feel her young breasts. I reached a hand down and pulled out one of her teenage breasts from the top of her tank top. It filled my hand perfectly. I pinched her pink nipple causing her to moan and start to bob faster on my cock. It was insane to be getting a blowjob from this beautiful teenager. My reluctance melted away as she bobbed her wet mouth up and down on my cock. Perhaps I could get away with this short fling under my wife's nose.

She popped my cock out of her mouth and teased the tip with her tongue. She looked up at me smiling as she rubbed my fat cock on her lips. My cock twitched in joy.

"See it's totally worth it," She giggled.

She stuck her tongue out smiling and slapped my cock on it before diving forward with some more sucking.

"Holy shit, you're good at that," I told Michelle.

My hands came to the back of her head and I pushed her head deeper onto my cock. Her cheeks puffed out. She pulled off a bit before I pushed deeper into her mouth.

"Look if you're going to suck my cock like a little slut I'm going to use your mouth how I want," I said roughly.

Michelle stared up at me glaring, but then I pushed my cock back into her mouth and grabbed the back of her head to pull her head closer to me. My fat cock pushed into the back of her mouth. Tears welled up in her eyes, and her nose went red, but slowly my cock popped through a barrier in her throat sliding further and I felt my balls press against her chin. My dick was completely down her teenage throat and her lips were in my pubes. Her throat bulged and her lips were taut around my girth. Her hand started pounding on my leg for me to let up. She gagged, spitting me out, and a bunch of spit with it. Her breasts heaved with heavy breathing and her flat stomach stretched up and down.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned. "I always wanted to try that! God your dick is fucking HUGE, Uncle Sid."

She was holding my giant dick in her small hand slowly jerking it with the spit and precum as lubricant.

"Where the hell did you learn to suck cock like this?" I asked.

She was back to licking my cock and sucking my balls.

"A girl like me starts getting attention pretty young," she replied as she batted her eyelashes at me.

"Fuck," I moaned as she bobbed her head back over my dick suctioning her lips. "I can tell you have some great education in this department."

I started to hammer my dick into her face harder as I felt my breaking point approaching. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pressed my dick furthering her throat. Her cheeks were puffing out with every down stroke filling her mouth with cock and suctioning in with every pull back. Her beautiful breasts were bouncing and rubbing against my legs as she started bobbing her head quickly. One of her hands was on my leg the other was playing with my nut sack. My hand reached around to pull her hair and help her bob faster onto my cock. My niece was a complete mess of spit running down her chin, crazy hair wrapped in my hand, and her perky teen breasts flopping about. I kept reaching down and squeezing her supple breasts. I loved the way her pink nipples stood out on the end of her perky breasts which giggled with each head bob.

My dick was down to the hilt in Michelle's mouth sliding back and forth when I heard a door opening in the hallway. There was really no time to do anything but turn around. My wife popped into the kitchen right then and smiled at me. Luckily, the island separating the living room from the kitchen was at stomach height so my wife couldn't see below my waist.

"Morning, sweetheart!" Sam croaked.

She was still in her comfy clothing, a fleece and sweatpants.

"You're up early," I said.

"Yeah, my throat's dry and I needed to grab some water."

My eyes darted down to see Michelle below my waist. My pants were still bundled at my feet since I had no time to pull them up and my dick was pressed next to Michelle's face. The little brat was softly sucking on my balls and squeezing my big dick in her hands. Nothing phased this girl. I was legit concerned with her sanity and what I got myself into.

My wife was standing three feet in front of us and filling up her water glass. Michelle started to silently suck on my cock and stare at me with big open eyes. Her finger was below her waist stroking her pussy through her tight pants. I reached down trying to forcefully remove Michelle from my cock.

"Are you going to do some yoga?" Sam asked me.

"Not yet, I was thinking I'd read for a second," I choked out trying not to sweat.

Michelle was squeezing harder and harder on my dick and my balls were starting to tighten. My hands were on the counter trying not to move much. I wanted to reach down and just grab my niece's head and pound my dick into her mouth.

"Okay, I think I'm going to lie back down for another 30 minutes," Michelle said.

I watched my wife slowly walk back to her room as Michelle began to jack me off into her mouth furiously. When the door closed I brought my hands back to Michelle's head.

"Oh, keep going, Michelle! I'm about to cum!" I hissed.

The thrill of almost being caught was too much. Michelle's teen tits were both out of her tank top and she was bobbing frantically up and down on my cock. Spit was running down her hands as she used them to jerk me off into her mouth. I couldn't hold back. My cock started to twitch and throb. Torrents of cum started squirting into my niece's mouth. She tried to swallow it all but then she coughed. Cum splattered my shaft and pubes. It began to drip down my legs and onto her young breasts. White globs of semen rolled slowly down her boobs. She was still bobbing, her breasts were bouncing, and cum ran down her chin and off her nose. I placed a hand on her shoulder to try and slow her down. Finally, she stopped and swallowed the rest. She smiled up at me, opened her mouth, and stuck her tongue out to show me that all the cum was gone. Her hand still held my iron rod and she brought it back to suck it clean. There was nothing hotter to me than a young women covered in cum sucking off a slowly deflating dick.

"Fucking hell! You came like a bucket load in my mouth," She said smiling. "Do you like getting free blowjobs from your slutty teen niece?"

"God, yes!" I said as I bent down and kissed her full red lips for the first time.

Our tongues danced as my hand held the back of her neck. She was just the perfect little sex machine. My hand roamed her body for the first real-time. I squeezed her bump and ran my hands to her stomach. From there I started to slide my hand down her shorts. I needed to feel her smooth little teen cunt.

I was almost in her panties and she was still holding my erect cock when I heard a door opening in the hallway. My hands pushed Michelle's off mine and I quickly pulled up my pants. Michelle wiped her face with the back of her arm, pulled her tank top back into place, and crawled over to resume her yoga. I grabbed a magazine from the island counter and pretended to read it. Slowly I saw Monica walk down the hallway. She smiled at me and then entered the guest bathroom. Did she have any idea that I just had my dick in her daughter's mouth?

Part of me felt guilty for ramming my cock down my teenage niece's beautiful little mouth, but then part of me lusted after getting into her pants next. I needed to fuck her. I needed to get my dick into her tight little teen pussy and pound her silly. I needed to fill her womb with my warm cum and feel her vagina lips wrapped around me in a warm embrace.

I stared over Michelle as she lay in a child's pose position. She smiled at me with her bright green eyes. This was going to be one hell of a week!