My Night at the Hilton Pt. 03

Story Info
We bring in a third.
2.2k words
4.55
3.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/20/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got back from our trip, we already had a plan for next time. Sue has a half sister named Pam, she 20 years older than her and she's in her mid 50's. Pam is a little overweight but is just as free spirited as Sue. She lost her husband almost 10 years ago, and being an overweight woman in her mid 50's, I don't think she's had much sex since. Sue say's she's been sexless since he died. On our car ride home she convinced me that we should have Pam join us on our next trip. I haven't seen Pam in years, so I couldn't judge what her response would be, but Sue assured me, she would absolutely join us. She also told me that even though there is a lot of years between them, she used to confide in her about her sex life. I received a call from Sue about a week after we got home, she told me she talked to Pam and she was 100% in. I was shocked, but excited at the same time.

We made a plan for about week from then when my husband is working at night, but this time we're going back to our local Hilton so we could go without me telling my husband. The day arrived and we meet at my house. Sue and Pam came in and I was a bit shocked. Pam had gotten a fair amount older since the last time I saw her. She was still a little overweight, but she had the same pretty face as Sue. I gave her a kiss hello and then said, "Did your crazy sister tell you what you're in for tonight? I want you to be comfortable with this."

He answer made me laugh. "are you kidding, I'm so fucking horny, I'm ready for anything, masturbating by myself is getting boring." I had forgotten how funny Pam was. I told her ok, and we headed for the hotel. Earlier in the day I got the room key so that when we got there, we could go right to our room. When we walked in they both were in shock. The room was big, with a jacuzzi tub in the corner and giant windows that look out at an apartment building across the way.

I decided I was going to sit in the jacuzzi, Sue said she would join me and Pam decided to go take a shower. I took off my cloths and felt Pam's eyes on me. I climbed into the tub, sat back and watched Sue take off her clothes. Pam was also still watching, and said, "damn you two are sexy as hell, I'm jealous."

Sue said, "well we can't say the same yet because you're still wearing clothes. Get naked girl and shower so we can start having some fun." Pam unbuttoned her shirt and revealed a beautiful set of tits. She unbuttoned her pants and slid them down. She was a damn sexy sight. A little chubby, but not fat, she had a small belly, but it made her sexy standing there in her bra and thong. Her ass was bigger than ours, but not fat at all, she. was curvy, and very hot!

Pam said, "I'll finish stripping in the bathroom.

Sue said, "why, we're gonna see every inch of you anyway."

Pam responded, "yeah, I guess you're right," and with that, she let out those beautiful tits, then slid off her thong to expose the third bald pussy in the room. Her not so perfect body was making me very horny. She turned away and went into the bathroom. Sue and I were soaking in the tub and drinking wine when Pam came out. She was wearing the hotel robe and walked over to her bag. She held up a joint and said, "Anybody want a hit, I'm gonna need to be high to do this." Both Sue and I took a couple of hits and immediately felt more relaxed, not to mention a little hornier too.

I told Pam I would show her why I like this room. I got out of the tub, dried off and took my vibrator to the window. I turned it on high and started playing while standing in front of the window. I was really getting into it partly because I was very horny, but also to show off a little for Pam. I heard her standing behind me and say, "wow, very sexy."

I said, "drop that robe and join me, it's a very freeing feeling." Pam grabbed her vibrator, dropped her robe and stood next to me.

She said, "This is a lot of firsts for me, I've never masturbated with another woman, I've never masturbated in front of a window, and I've never masturbated with my sister watching me."

Behind her Sue said, " Well don't stop, I am watching you masturbate, and watching your ass clench up as you play, its making me very horny, I guess I'll join you guys." With that, she grabbed her dildo, oiled it up and walked over to the window. Instead of facing out like us, she stood in front of us so we could all watch each other. She did a half squat and pushed it in. I saw that Pam's eyes glued to Sue's pussy, she was really enjoying the show. After a few minutes I decided to get more comfortable so I climbed onto the bed and watched my friend and her sister masturbate in front of each other.

I said to the girls, "how does it feel to play with yourself while other people are watching?'' I meant watching each other but they thought I meant in front of the window, Sue answered, "I fucking love it," and with that she turned and faced the window. Then she said, "make sure all the lights are on, I want to be seen." I assured her that they were.

Pam said, "This is all new to me, but you were right, I really feel free. Then I asked her how far she was willing to go tonight, her answer was what I was hoping for. "I'll do whatever you girls feel comfortable doing, I'm completely committed to tonight, and the fact that I'm stoned off my ass is helping a lot." We all laughed. I decided to get the party started, I took a chair over to the window, put it in front of Sue and told her to bend over. Sue knew what was coming and was happy to do so.

Sue bent over the chair and I knelt down behind her. I was starting to know what she liked, so I started by licking her ass, then worked my way down to her pussy, spent some time there and finally finished on her as again. All the while I was eating Sue's pussy I kept looking at Pam She was intently working on her clit with her vibrator. Sue stood up and said to Pam, "its your turn, pick your partner and your position." To my surprise, she chose Sue, I thought for sure I would be her first woman experience, but it makes sense she would feel more comfortable with Sue.

I said, "lets play a game, You get to choose your partner, but the other person gets to call the shots, deal?" They both loved the idea, so it was my choice to decide what they would do. I decided to have them both put a dildo on the window and back into it, I wanted anybody who was watching to have a nice show. They both did as I asked and I got to watch. I pulled up a chair right in front of them, grabbed my own dildo and fucked myself so they could watch. Of course I was watching them too. Pam's facial expressions were priceless, it was a mix of embarrassment and pleasure all in one.

After a couple of minutes they stopped and Sue said to me, "I want to watch you play with my sister, and use my dildo, it's the biggest one."

I responded with, "ok, but I would really love to eat her pussy instead, but I'll do what you want."

Pam said to us both "hey it's my pussy and I'll decide, I like Annie's, (that's me) idea better. So we both went to the bed. I had Pam lay on her back and I laid face down between her legs. I love the fact Pam is a little thick and has great curves with a beautiful pussy to match. I started slowly since this was her first time. I gently started licking her stomach and slowly made my way down.As I got to the top of her pussy, I gently let my tongue slide into the crack. As I did that, I started pulling her legs apart. Before you know it, her legs were wide open and my tongue was deep into her pussy. I wasn't sure if she was really enjoying it because she was just lying there moaning and not much else. Plus don't forget, I'm new at this too. My fears of failing were put to rest when she let out an almost primal sound and started having mimi spasms, she was having a major orgasm!

All at once her thick, older pussy was dripping wet, and it wasn't all from my tongue. I ended by dragging my tongue up her stomach and settled in on her large tits. Pam just held the back of my head as if she was comforting me. When I finally took her rock hard nipple out of my mouth and planted a wet, but small kiss on her lips. She looked very satisfied. All the while Sue was just sitting on the chair, no toys, just playing with her clit watching us. Everybody seemed happy at that moment. I let Pam enjoy her moment and I just sat there gently rubbing myself.

Sue finally said to Pam, "I think Annie should get rewarded for that performance, do you want to reward her, or should I?" I was secretly hoping Pam would, because I would love to be her first.

As if she read my mind, Pam said, "I think I want to since I've never done it before." I smiled at her, rolled over on my back and spread my legs. Pam made her way down and slowly started to lick my lips, It was too slow at first, but she finally found her nerve and pushed her tongue right into my pussy. I'm not sure if her tongue is longer than Sue's, but I really felt it inside me. If I didn't know better, I would think she's done this before. She kept going between my pussy and my small tits until she had me cuming. She was really good at this!

At this point the only pussy not eaten was Sue's, and if I had to guess, it was ready. I told her come on the bed. I leaned against the head board and had Sue lean against me. I started playing with her tits while poor Pam, who's tongue must be tired, went down on her. For a woman who claims not to have ever eaten pussy before, she was very good at it. Sue was totally enjoying herself, I could feel her ass clenching against my pussy when she was being eaten. A few minutes in, she just kept repeating, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." and before you know it, she was drenching the bed, and Pam as well.

The purpose of our night out was to have some fun and let the world watch. That did happen, because all of our sex was with the lights on and the windows open, but we seemed to be more into the lesbian sex than we were into the exhibitionism.

Since the bed was 2 feet from the floor to ceiling window, and there was an apartment building facing us, we knew we were being watched by someone. So the last thing we did that night was to sit on the edge of the bed and fuck our didlo's until we came. Sue was the first, then me, and finally Pam, but Pam was a true squirter. Her pussy was making that wet sloshing sound as she pounded away, the all of a sudden, she was cuming. She squirt so hard a little hit the window. Both Sue and I were mesmerized watching her cum. She seemed to have gotten over her embarrassment and was just making herself happy.

I looked at the wetness on the bed and couldn't help myself, I reached down for one last feel of her thick, wet pussy. To my surprise, her legs opened wider and I buried 2 fingers in her soaking wet pussy. I fingered her to one last orgasm, then kissed her on the cheek. We shower off one at a time because all 3 of our pussies were on fire and needed a break. On the ride home, we agreed this was an amazing night and we would take this to our graves, no one would ever know!

We also agreed, there would be more of these nights ahead.