My Night at the Hilton Pt. 02

Story Info
I bring my friend to my favorite hotel.
3.3k words
4.78
4.4k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/20/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Sue was really bugging me to repeat my night, but she wanted to come. I decided to give in and made plans to go to Atlantic city for the weekend with her. I live about 2 hours away and go there frequently. My husband was working for the weekend, so it was perfect. On our drive there she was trying to think of things to do once we got there. I asked her if she brought any toys with her and she said she did. I said, "dont over think it, we'll just open the curtains and have some fun."

She was like a kid going to get candy, it was actually funny to watch. I reserved a suite at the Ocean resort because I've stayed there many times and their rooms are amazing. We checked in as soon as we got there and went to our room. It is an amazing room. It had floor to ceiling windows on 2 sides and all you see is ocean out of every window. The side that faces the ocean also overlooks the boardwalk below. It was the perfect room for 2 exhibitionists. It was only 1 pm so we decided to go the pool for awhile to drink and relax.

Sue put on her bikini and I immediately felt a tingle in my girly area. She was hot as hell! Her ass was the size of a cantaloupe, her tits were small and perky, and her stomach is as flat as a board. Oh, did I mention she's also gorgeous? I knew it was going to be a long afternoon waiting to see her naked, but I was ok with it knowing what was in store for later that night. We sat in at the pool and drank the afternoon away. it was near 6pm when we decided to go up, shower, and grab some dinner. Sue looked so cute in her tight jeans and white button down shirt with that flat little stomach showing.

We had a nice light dinner, a couple more drinks and headed back up to the room. As soon as we got there, Sue pulled out some pot and we both took a couple hits to relax ourselves. I was standing near the window, feeling pretty relaxed and extremely horny. I told Sue to come over by me. When she got there I said, "do you mind?" and I started to unbutton her shirt. She just stood there and let me do it. I opened her shirt, stepped back and just looked at her standing there with her shirt open and her cute little lace bra.

She said, "is that where you're gonna stop? The rest of the night will be pretty boring if my pants stay on." I reached over, unbuttoned her jeans, pulled down her zipper, and lowered her jeans to the floor. I also reached up and took off her shirt. Standing there in her bra and thong she said, "my I?" Then she pulled my shirt over my head, and Just as I had done, she unbuttoned my jeans and lowered them to the floor. Our bodies are similar, but I have slightly bigger tits and my stomach isn't quite as flat as hers, but I still have a great shape.

We walked to the window and stared out. If anyone on the boardwalk looked up, they would definitely see us, and that was our goal for the night. Before I knew what was happening, Sue reached over, put her hand behind my head and kissed me deep. Her tongue was all over my mouth, and without even thinking twice, I was kissing her right back. Our tongues were intertwined and I was loving it. When we stopped, I just looked at her and said, "you know I have never been with a woman, and I'm married, but I have thought about this for a long time." She just smiled and nodded her head, then she kissed me again.

As she was kissing me, she reached behind and unhooked my bra. I felt my tits go free and it felt amazing. I returned the favor and we stood there kissing with our tits pressed together. I felt her hands all over my ass and at some point, without me even realizing, my thong was on the ground and I was standing there in front of the window, naked, kissing my best friend. I looked at her and said, "well that didn't take long, did it?

She replied, "oh yes it did, I've been waiting years for this." I knew at that moment, I was going to have sex with my best friend, and hopefully it will be where everyone could watch. I helped her out of the thong she was wearing and finally got to see her bald pussy up close.

I said, "I see you like a clean shaven pussy, just like me."

She answered, "I love it bald, you can feel a tongue so much better that way," I agreed with her, the suggested we go on the bed for a while. On the way we both grabbed the toys we brought with us. Ironically, we both brought a vibrator and a dildo. The only difference was Sue's dildo was much longer and a little wider than mine.

I said, "Wow, that's a big dildo, mine is a little smaller, see?"

Her answer just made me hornier, "I bet I can get it to fit in that cute little pussy of yours." I just smiled in return. I laid back against the headboard, turned on my vibrator, and went to work.

Sue asked, can I just watch for a few before I start?"

I said, "sure, enjoy the show." I opened my legs a little wider so she had a better view. Then I said, "If you want a show, I'll give you one." I got out of the bed, turned on every light in the room and walked over to the window. I stood there facing out and put my vibrator to work. I made sure my ass had some good clenching going on so she could see me enjoying my vibrator from behind. After giving the people on the boardwalk a show, I turned and faced Sue. She was sitting on the edge of the bed with her hand between her legs, rubbing her clit.

I said, "I see you're enjoying the show." She smiled and opened her legs a little wide so I could see her playing with herself a little better. That was all I needed to have my first orgasm of the night. I had all I could do to keep standing while I was cuming, but I managed to make it through.

She said, "ok girl, you're not the only one who needs an orgasm, go sit in that chair and watch me." I did as I was told, but instead of her using her vibrator, she had her very large dildo in her hand. I watched her oil it up then walk over to the window. She squatted slightly to open her pussy then pushed it all the way in. She immediately started pumping that thing in and out, faster and faster. Before long, her pussy was actually dripping on the floor and I watched her have an amazing orgasm.

She pulled out the dildo, walked over to the chair I was sitting in, turned around and sat on my lap. My instant reaction was to reach around and start feeling her tits. She was enjoying my hands on her and at one point she reached up and pulled my right hand down onto her pussy. I found her now rock hard clit and started rubbing it. She was enjoying it and her ass was grinding against my pussy. I made her cum in only a couple minutes. She stood up, faced me and went down to her knees. She put each of my legs onto the arm of the chair so my pussy was completely exposed.

She bent down and put the same tongue that was in my mouth a short time ago right onto my pussy. No licking, no teasing, just right into my pussy. My hands instinctively went to her head and pulled it into my pussy. I rode her tongue for quite awhile until I sensed she needed a rest. I said to her, "my turn, but you need to be on your hands and knees on that bed." She did as I asked and I stated to satisfy my long time curiosity. It was my first time eating a womans pussy, and I have to say, I was totally enjoying it.

I started by running my tongue from her ass to her clit, back and forth exactly the way my husband does it to me. I could tell she was really waiting for me to get started, so I stopped at her ass and licked there for a few minutes, her hips were in overdrive, so I knew she was enjoying it. I stuck my tongue in her pussy as far as I could, and when I did, she let out a pretty load moan and pushed back onto my tongue. Keep in mind, from the bed we could see the boardwalk below, so if anybody was looking, they were getting an amazing show.

I finished eating her by licking all the way back up to her ass and teasing it again. I laid next to her, and while she was still on her hands and knees she lifted a leg, scooted over, and straddled me. Sue bent down and gave me a deep kiss. She lowered her hips and put her pussy right against mine. we just kissed and grinded for a while. Finally she said, "Where's my dildo, I need you to fuck me with it right now." I found it on the edge of the bed and asked her how she would like it, she said, "since I'm still on all fours, why dont you fuck be from behind.

It slid in without and hesitation, her pussy was obviously familiar with this guy and was enjoying the hell out of it. Seeing her pussy stretched out holding on to it as I slid it in and out was an amazing site. I was so jealous, I couldn't wait for my turn. After a couple minutes she turned over, took the dildo from me and started to fuck herself while I watched. She asked, "I know you have your own, but would you like to try mine, I think you'll be surprised how easily it fits." I told her I was absolutely going to try it.

She said, "ok, lay down."

I responded, Nope, if your gonna fuck me with that, I want everybody to see." and with that, I got up, walked over to the window and bent over a chair. She smiled and came right over. Sue knelt down behind me, licked me for a minute and said, "you need to be very wet for him." That didn't seem to be a problem, I was already soaked. I felt her very gently push it in, and believe me, I felt every inch. She started slow and kept increasing the speed until I squirted all over her toy and her hand. I let out a pretty load moan, It was a little embarrassing, but I didn't care, it was one of the best orgasms I've ever had.

We looked out the window and sure enough there were a few people looking our way, we reached our goal for the night. We both laughed. Sue said, "well since we know they are watching, might as well give them something to think about later tonight." She took her dildo and stuck it to the window, then she backed right into it. She was fucking herself from behind and putting on an amazing show for the people below. I could only imagine what it looked like from down there. Her ass pounding the glass while taking every inch of that big boy in her pussy. When she finished, we crawled into the bed, she spooned me from behind, and I fell asleep with her hand gently rubbing my tits.

When we woke up the next morning, we took a playful shower together, got dressed and went to breakfast. At breakfast I said, "That was one of the best nights of sex I've ever had, but I just cheated on my husband, and I don't know how to handle it."

Sue said, "the way I see it, theres 2 ways to do that, either we never, ever tell anyone about last night, or, next time we invite him." She had a very serious look on her face when she said it, she wasn't kidding, she was dead serious. I sat there thinking about it for a minute and then said,

"Like every other guy in the world, he would love a threesome, and you would be the perfect third....Hmmmm, that's something to think about." then I said, "you would love his cock, I think it would be a perfect fit for your pussy." We both laughed and went back to our room. We changed in to our bathing suits. While sunning ourselves on the beach, we decided we would visit a local sex shop we passed on the way in, just to see if there was something new we could find to add some fun to our last night there.

We arrived at the shop around 5pm and started to look around. believe it or not, the place was run by 2 women which made it a little less awkward. Sue was looking over the dildo's while I was looking at the vibrators. she called me over and showed me a dildo with 2 ends, she asked what I thought, I simply said, "Mmmm." Then she pointed out a strap on dildo, and again asked my thoughts, I said, "wow, all these choices, I like them all. Maybe we could sleep here tonight."

She laughed and said, "I think we would probably use them all." I told her I was going to buy something sexy to wear and she should do the same, but not let each other see. I also told her to surprise me with a new toy for tonight. I found a very sexy teddie then I went outside and waited for her. She finally came out and we went back to our hotel. We changed for dinner and left. We got back to our room around 9pm. Sue said she was going to take another quick shower to make sure she was fresh for me and went into the bathroom. When she came out she was wearing the hotel robe so I couldn't see what she was wearing. I went in and did the same. With a fresh pussy and a very sexy teddy, I went out to the room.

My pussy was instantly wet, I saw my sexy friend sitting on a chair facing the window and I assumed she was playing with a toy. When I walked around to see her, there was no toy, only her hand, and she was gently rubbing her clit. She was wearing a sexy pair of pantied with the crotch cut out. no need to remove them tonight, I could easily access her pussy. She looked up at me and said, "how the fuck can you look even sexier than last night, damn you look good tonight." I showed her that my panties were also crotchlees and she could easily have my pussy while I was wearing them.

I pulled a chair next to her and started playing with myself too. After a couple of minutes I said, "come join me." I stood up and stood in front of the window, Sue joined me. There we were, 2 hot women masturbating in front of these giant windows for all the world to see. after a few minutes we decided it was time to do some fun stuff, so I told Sue to get my surprise and join me in the bed. When she returned, she was holding the double ended dildo she showed me in the store. Wow, it looked pretty intimidating, but I knew we could handle it.

We both laughed and Sue said, "This thing looks fun as shit, but how the fuck do we use it?" We both laughed and started a plan of action to use this thing. Sue laid on the bed and held her legs up, I scooted up to her in the same position, our asses we touching and our pussies were about 10 inchs apart. Sue oiled up both ends and inserted one into her pussy. I maneuvered the other end into my pussy and we both lowered our legs. We did it, I was fucking a double ended dildo with my best friend. Sue said, "I gotta say, it's a little awkward, but my pussy feels pretty damn good not to mention this is hot as hell fucking the same dildo at the same time."

We both realized that if we lift our asses off the bed a little, it pushed the dildo into the other person a little deeper. We we're finally getting the hang of it. Again, it was a little awkward, but it felt good. After a while I decided to pull it out and turn around. I grabbed the end that was just inside me and started to fuck Sue with it. it was really long and I was amazed at how much she was taking. Her moans got louder and louder until I made her cum. She said, "It's your turn now, but first, please, please, lick my pussy, I promise I'll take care of you."

I said, "I know you will, but you're right, you need that pussy eaten first," and with that, I stuck my tongue directly into her pussy, and as usual, she let out a nice little groan. I licked her until my tongue was tired and then I laid next to her.

She said, "your turn." and grabbed the dildo. I watched as she put it in her mouth to make it wet then gently pushed it into my pussy. It was a lot smoother than my dildo and slid in so easily. I had my first orgasm in only a couple of minutes. as soon as I came, Sue immediately started licking my pussy and I came again. As most women know, immediately after you cum. your pussy gets sensitive, but Sue wouldn't stop, she just kept licking. I was so sensitive that I was trying to pull away, but she just held onto my ass and wouldn't stop licking.

I had another orgasm, but because I was so sensitive, I squirted all over her. She just kept licking and tonguing me while I was cuming. I was making a lot of groaning and moaning noise, but I couldn't help it. She finally let go and looked up at me with a big smile on her face. She said, "it seems like you really enjoyed that." I didn't answer her, I looked her in the eye and started rubbing my clit again until I brought myself to another orgasm.

she said, "Somebody can't get enough tonight."

I said, shut up and get on your hands and knees, I'm still not satisfied I need to eat more of that pussy. She got on all fours then lowered her arms so only her ass was in the air, I immediately started eating that cute pussy from behind. Thats how we finished out the night. The next day on the car ride home we decided on how to handle our sex filled weekend. that will be in part 3, and it's not what you think.