My Night with Another Man

Story Info
Jen gets a "hall pass" and takes full advantage.
1.9k words
3.38
13.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of my stories are true, or have their basis in truth. Others were written for specific women who like to read about my fantasies for them and a few are donated by generous women who tell me their stories and want me to share them. This is one of those stories. It's true and I love to share it with Jen, Charlie and you.

Well, it happened.

It started at the function my hubby Charlie and I went to a week or so ago. Charlie had been very determined with me and I'd worn a very low-cut dress that showed much of my breasts and a decent cleavage. The on-show cleavage was the centre of attention for a number of the male attendees, including my ever-loving hubby.

It was such a hot night and so stuffy in the function room. During the speeches, I ventured out to the car park with the man sitting next to me "to get some air". We'd chatted during the dinner and he was gently flirting whilst also making sure that he saw as much as he could; I have to say that the combination of the wine, his soft words and the way I was feeling, showing my boobs off was making me feel particularly receptive to a bit of flattery. While we were getting some air, he grabbed hold of my name tag so he could "examine it." I had carefully pinned that badge at the bottom of the V-neck dress and at the bottom of my exposed cleavage.

Anyhow he pulled the badge out and down with the result that most of my breasts and the edge of my nipples were exposed to him as he "read my name badge." I knew what he was up to, but you know what? I didn't care. In fact I was hoping for that sort of attention. What's the point of having nice tits if you don't get the chance to flash them to a hot guy occasionally? He obviously was a bit short sighted because he held the badge pulled out with one hand, looked closely at it and slid his other hand into my bra, grasping a boob and rubbing the nipple with his thumb.

It was amazingly naughty and I could feel my tiny WW panties getting wet. Hubby satisfies me immensely, but there's something special about being treated like a sex object by a stranger for the first time

He pulled me to him and kissed me while continuing to rub my breast and nipple, sending further tingles into my clit.

I was in heaven but all too soon we could hear other people moving around the dark carpark so we straightened our clothing and headed back inside, but not before I promised to go out with him one night the following week. I knew that Charlie would be out of town on a consulting assignment interstate the following week so I didn't expect anything to come up in my diary which would prevent me from meeting my new guy.

We re-entered the function room and I found Charlie talking to others. He knew I had been outside and could probably see I was excited but he remained silent about it. Love him! My panties remained sodden throughout the rest of the evening as my lips -- yes, both sets remembered the feelings of what had happened in the carpark.

When we left to drive home, I told Charlie all about the encounter and the possible follow up. We were both horny as hell that night and pleasured each other into the early morning. I was a bit sore in the morning but a very nice sore and extremely satisfied. Charlie was as happy as a pig in the proverbial -barnyard.

Life went back to normal for a few days until Charlie left for his work assignment and my new prospective lover called and invited me to dinner at his place on the Tuesday night. Dress was, he said, "loose and casual - BBQ wear."

On Tuesday afternoon I started to prepare early with a nice warm shower followed by a trim of the pubes and a shave of anywhere else that needed attention. I picked a loose top and tiny bra that showed a lot of boob when I leaned forward. A pair of loose cotton shorts and a pair of tiny MM knickers completed the outfit. I had a light cardigan too should it cool off during the night. Just like the Scouts I packed an overnight bag with a few toiletries and a change of undies not knowing at that stage whether I was going to stay the night or not.

At 6 o'clock I called a Uber and off I went.

He opened the door as soon as I rapped on the door and nearly knocked me off my feet, putting his arm around me and locking his lips onto mine. He clearly loved taking control and I was very happy to let him. After kissing me he grabbed my hand and dragged me out to his patio/BBQ area and poured a glass of chilled NZ Sauvignon Blanc.

He asked me if there were any repercussions from the function night and I told him that Charlie and I had a great time together in bed just talking about it as well as some pretty energetic activities afterwards.

I had to explain that both Charlie and I have our own play away nights and tell each other everything that happens, which usually leads to great sex as we enjoy each others' tales vicariously. Our new conquests and submissions add spice and variety and make our own relationship stronger.

Rather than sit away from him, he asked me to stand beside him while he tended the BBQ. I did and his first reaction was to slide his hand into the back of my shorts and play with my bum cheeks. My MM knickers didn't cover much and his hand had fun exploring the limits of where the fabric ended and my butt cheeks began.

I stood with my arm around him rubbing my barely covered breast against his bare arm while he continued playing with my bum whilst cooking.

He said he was enjoying my ass, but that he wanted other distractions and needed a bit more freedom so he asked me to get rid of my bra. Off I went to the washroom and took off the "offending article of clothing." Now, my loose top did more or less nothing to cover me and my nipples were hard and sticking out behind the thin material.

When I stood next to him again, he said he could feel them on his arm and was clearly getting aroused because I could see a bit of a lump forming in his pants. I was feeling very mellow after the wine and the nice caresses of my bum and I have to admit, his swelling cock did look interesting and as though it would keep me entertained later.

Soon, the meal was cooked and we sat opposite each other at the table to eat. I was feeling very naughty and horny so raised my foot and planted it between his legs. I could feel his hard on and I mercilessly rubbed it with my toes through his shorts.

We had more wine as we ate and talked. I was getting excited by the conversation and the knowledge that I was bare underneath my top. I knew my boobs were jiggling under the top and the rubbing of the cloth against my sensitive nipples was raising them to excruciatingly aching peaks which pushed them out and made them all too visible. It got to the point where he couldn't stand it any longer and asked me to take off my top so he could see my bare boobs. I did of course -- I was relieved honestly. I've been seen topless by all and sundry in my MM Galleries so why be shy now!

I've never been that confident of my boobs and don't think my boobs look so good, but he seemed to be mesmerised by them. I don't think he said anything for a long minute LOL.

We finished eating pretty quickly and headed for the couch in the lounge. I can only have sat down for a second, but before I knew what was happening, my shorts had disappeared and I was laying back on the couch with my legs spread in a most unladylike but rather entertaining fashion. He was kneeling on the floor, his hands were pushing my knees wider than I thought was possible and his head was moving quickly towards the centre of my spread legs.

He pulled my thong aside and stuck his tongue right into my very wet pussy. I gave a bit of a yelp, then a moan and he ate me like there no tomorrow. He then snuck a finger inside me while still licking and sucking. I was in Heaven.

I had my first orgasm of the night only minutes after he started on me. I must have been a sight, legs spread, panties pulled aside, topless and gasping for air.

After that he gave me some respite and handed me a glass of water. He had a large grin on his face, as well as my pussy juices smeared all over his chin.

I took my water and after I'd drained it, I handed him the empty glass. Not to be outdone, while he stood in front of me, I grabbed his shorts and pulled them down to his ankles. He wasn't wearing undies and his cock sprang out almost hitting me in the face.

How could I resist?

I gave it a little kiss and we went from there. He started to get a little wobbly on his feet so I gently turned him to let him sit on the couch while I took the kneeling position in front of him, looking up into his eyes as I licked his shaft and took it deep into my mouth.

He seemed to love my nipples and was pulling and gently twisting them while I worked on him.

When we were both satisfied, we moved to the bedroom and spent some time really taking care of each other, playing, arousing, using our tongues and lips on all parts of our bodies and then fucking to relieve the tension. I loved having him come on me and in me and he seemed to enjoy making me cum either underneath him, riding him or being taken from behind -- I do love being treated like an animal by a guy who knows how to pound me and isn't going to cum too quickly.

I stayed the night and we played again in the morning. We didn't make another "date," we just left it that if the planets aligned again, we could perhaps get together again. It was fun, different, exciting and satisfying but I think some of the excitement was due to the novelty and spontaneity of it.

He wasn't better than Charlie or bigger than Charlie. He couldn't last longer than my Charlie nor could he cum more. It was just different and sort of naughty because while Charlie knew I was going to do something that night he didn't know what or with whom.

I left about mid-morning and went home to have a nap. When Charlie called that night, I told him all about it. He seemed happy that I had enjoyed myself and we enjoyed each other all over again when I relived the night when he returned.