My Night with the Internet Star Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jacob I am going to cum," belted from my lips, as I picked up my pace. Jacob started pulling and stroking his cock as I blasted my load deep inside his ass. No sooner had I finished cumming that Jacob pulled and ripped the condom from his cock. I laid down next to him as he was stroking himself. I watched in awe as he was jacking himself off.

After a minute or so, Jacob got up and onto his knees, kneeling next to my face. Jacob continued stroking himself, occasionally ramming his dick back in my mouth, allowing me to suck it for a while, only to pull it out and continue stroking himself as I watched. He stroked himself hard and long until I could tell he was close. I reached down and started stroking myself as Jacob started to moan out, "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum."

"In my ass baby, In my ass! I cried out.

I shot up from my back and whipped around. Jacob slid in behind me and rammed his big throbbing cock right back into my ass. I yelped out as he entered me for the third time tonight. "Holy Fuck!" I cried out as he started pumping me. "Yes, keep fucking me baby. Keep fucking me and pound my tight ass," spewed from my lips.

His hands grabbed my hips and he was pulling me backwards as he was thrusting forwards. He wasn't in me for more than two minutes, when I heard him moaning out, "Fuck I'm going to cum." As the sounds of sucking air in and out emanated from his lips.

Within seconds he pumped hard and fast as he could and I felt him stop. "I'm fucking cumming! He cried out as I felt his cock shooting cum deep inside me. His cock pulsated and throbbed as he released every drop inside me.

"Holy fuck!" He cried out, as I whimpered in pleasure.

In my mind I suddenly realized, Holy fuck he just came in my ass, unprotected!!! And I fucking loved it.

When Jacob finally finished cumming, he laid his chest onto my back. His breaths were heavy and deep. Our bodies sweating but cool to the touch. He laid atop of me for a while until he finally pulled his dick from my ass. I felt the wetness he had left behind. I was in absolute heaven as we both collapsed onto the tent floor, pulling the sleeping bag back over us.

Neither Jacob nor I mentioned the unprotected sex. To be honest I really wasn't even concerned with it and I got to experience something I may never experience again. We kissed softly and deeply for a long time, before finally repositioning ourselves to sleep. Over the course of the next few hours him and I spent every bit of that early morning kissing, licking, sucking and swallowing cum until neither of us could get it up any more. Tonight, was the night I truly fell in love with his cock!

It was dawn before we both dozed back off. Once the sun was up in the sky, we both woke up for good. We shared an intimate breakfast by the fire, broke down our site and walked the few miles back to our vehicles. Once we returned to our cars, we kissed our goodbyes, promising to see each other again soon and headed out in the opposite directions.

All the way home, I couldn't stop thinking about our night. The blow jobs, getting fucked, watching the sun come up with a cock in my mouth. I was in heaven. Unfortunately, Jacob and I never did see each other again. As the weeks and months rolled on and fall turned to winter, our jobs, lives and new relationships kept us apart. I begged him several times to continue with us, but our time together had come and past. We did talk time to time after, but it was never the same.

I do miss him and I think about him a lot. It's been a few years since our last time together and he has since married. And he's lost the time or the ability to keep make his camping video like he used to.

I myself moved on, finding a great new woman to spend my time with and since returning to women, I have a new appreciation of knowing what it's like to be fucked and to suck cock. I think about those experiences time to time. There are nights when I am alone, I feel him with me. I feel his cock in my mouth and in my ass; and I can still taste his cum.

I did watch the video he released encompassing that "Pennsylvania" camping trip. I was not in it, and there surely wasn't any blow jobs in the woods being released on YouTube. I actually wonder sometimes, if he still has that footage, or if he deleted it.

I did reach out to Jacob not to long ago to let him know I was going to be writing about our gay experiences. His only requests were; I didn't use his real name. I never divulge his website and or reveal the state he lives in. All of which I have adhered to.

I don't know if he'll read this, but I want him; and all of you to know, that I do miss him and I would love to spend another weekend with him. Maybe more than a weekend. Maybe even develop a regular relationship. But that will probably never happen.

As for me I never did have another homosexual experience. To this day, he has been the only man I have been with, been (or ever was) attracted to. And surely was the only man I sucked and fucked. And our secret, is still our little secret.

If anything, ever changes for you Jacob, you know where to find me.

The End.


12