My Obsession Pt. 01

Story Info
Obsession begins with a chance encounter.
19.4k words
3.51
21.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOGUE

"Daddy, please put your big, beautiful, cock, in my tight little butthole."

Those words, simple yet powerful, will echo in my mind throughout my life.

I was supposed to be at a slumber party, ok, I lied. It was a college frat/sorority party. A let's get stupid drunk and make bad decisions, kind of party, but I told my parents I was staying over at a friend's house. I started college young and still lived with my parents. Therefore, even though I was 18, I still had to follow their rules.

I left the party early, due to an overzealous and sexually aggressive guy.

About 25 or 30 minutes later, I crept quietly into my house, hoping not to awaken my parents. My room is on the opposite end of the house and is normally very quiet in the dead of night. Tonight, it was different. A delicious scent hung in the air and I could hear moaning coming from the direction of my mother's bedroom. I crept down the hallway, trying to be as quiet as a mouse. The moaning became louder as I moved closer to their open door. What I saw in the dimly lit room changed my perspective of my mother, Lisa, and Calin, my stepfather.

Mom was on her back, lying on the floor, with a woman sitting on her face. Daddy's back was to me, with both hands placed lovingly along the sides of the woman's face. His hips were pumping forcefully as she moaned and came all over my mom's face. I could see her grool rolling down the side of my mother's face, dripping onto the floor. The moans were guttural since her gullet was stuffed full of cock.

That is when I heard it, "Daddy, please put your big, beautiful cock in my tight little butthole."

"Hands and knees, on the bed, slut," he ordered.

The commanding tone in his voice had me dripping with excitement.

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned submissively.

"You, slut, can guide my cock into her ass," he commanded the unknown woman.

"Yes master," she replied, in a very familiar voice.

As they began to move into position, I sank further into the darkness of the hallway, hiding in the shadows, hoping they would not see me. My mom slowly, seductively crawled onto the bed. Ensuring she left her dripping wet holes on full display. It was a little dark in the room, but I could swear I saw a tattoo around her winking butthole. However, I could not make out what it was, words, I think.

That is when I saw the other woman, my aunt, Haley. It was so hot watching Haley acting like a wanton slut, as she deliberately throated my Daddy's huge fucking cock.

'Oh My God, how could it be so big and how did she swallow all of it?' I mused silently.

I guess I should have known since Haley lived with us and was never shy about showing Daddy and Mom her love and affection.

"I said, put it in her ass, slut. I didn't tell you to swallow my cock again," Daddy reiterated.

"Sorry, Master, your cock is so tasty, I couldn't help myself," Haley whimpered, after she very slowly removed his big cock from her mouth, moaning from deep within her throat.

I could see the grool dripping off her pussy. Holy shit, she came again while sucking his cock. It was so hot.

"That was my wife's orgasm you just had, slut, you owe your sister now," Daddy quipped, as he pressed Haley's face straight into my mom's asshole.

"Oh, fuck, I love it when you do that Daddy, oh shiiiiittttt, that bitch is making me cum, mmmmmm, fuuuuck yeeeessss," my mom said, moaning as she came on Haley's face.

"Enough, my turn," Daddy commanded, grabbing Haley's hair and pulling her back out of the way, his big fucking cock, throbbing with anticipation.

Haley then reached out, guiding Daddy's cock into my mother's ass.

'How, the hell, will that monster fit in there,' I thought to myself.

Nevertheless, fit it did, ever so slowly and gently did he press into her.

As he was driving his big black cock into mom's ass, I slid my hand under my skirt, moving aside my panties, pressed my finger to my asshole, and came immediately, moaning softly into my hand. Then, in the same slow penetration as my Daddy, I slid my finger into my tight virgin butthole. I came again at the same time as my mother, just from being penetrated, before the real fucking even began, moaning into my hand as I covered my mouth.

"Ohhhhhm, fuuuuckkkkk, yeeesssss...cumming, oh, oh, oh, oh my god, please don't stop fucking my asshole, Daddddyyyyy," she babbled, screaming incoherently.

I could see little spurts as they bounced and dripped off my Daddy's balls. He fucked her ass for several minutes, my mother cumming almost continuously. Then, suddenly, he pulled his big cock out of her ass, to her moaning disappointment. He then pressed my aunt's face back into mom's pussy and ass; pulled her ass up to skewering height and unceremoniously rammed his big cock all the way up her tightest fuckhole and slapped her ass cheeks as he bottomed out.

"Holy fuck," my aunt screamed as he bottomed out in her ass, convulsing and cumming uncontrollably.

"Oh god, yesss; punish my asshole, Master, I was a bad girl," my aunt screamed and came again.

I came again and just as quickly as my aunt did, while he gave her ass a seriously hard pounding, alternately slapping her phat ass cheeks, as I tried my best to stifle my moans. I was so wet it dripped onto the floor. It looked as though I peed all over the floor and my panties were soaked.

After a few more minutes, and two more orgasms, I slowly moved back down the hallway out of sight. I ran to my bedroom, and plopped onto my bed, visions of that beautiful man swimming around my head. I tried to make sense of what I had just witnessed, as I drifted off into a fitful sleep. Filled with wet dreams and a big, beautiful, black, cock.

*****

Haley was neither my aunt nor my mother's sister. They were best friends, having grown up together and went to college together until Haley met some guy and ran off to California. They reunited about 11 years ago, and then married my Daddy and Mom in a private ceremony 10 years ago. A three-way marriage, that took place on my Daddy and Mom's anniversary.

My Mom and Haley died in a car accident two days later, the day before their anniversary. I was heartbroken; my Daddy was so strong during that time. He gave no thought to his own grief, instead, focusing on me and helping me through it. Even going so far as to insist that I not change my plans, suggesting that I continue attending college, something my mother and I had spent years working towards.

"Baby girl," he said to me one day, those words still make my pussy drip like a leaky faucet, "this is important for your future, you cannot give it up now, of all times. You worked too hard to earn your spot and I know your mother would say the same. Go, learn, grow, she is as proud of you as I am. I will always be here for you and will visit as often as I can, and you can always come home whenever you want or need."

I went back to college, starting my junior year, with my mother's journals and the picture of my Daddy's big fucking cock pounding my mother's asshole as she came uncontrollably, burned into my brain.

I guess at this point, I should back the story up a little to tell you more about how Calin became my Daddy and his adventures, the fuel of my obsession.

Luckily, my mother, Lisa, and Haley wrote many stories about Calin and his salacious encounters. I also spent a lot of time interviewing different women with whom he had slept. Therefore, the telling of this story comes from several different points of view. We will begin with the woman who would become my Nana, Victoria Pierce, Daddy's stepmother.

By the way, my name is Bella.

Part I --

Chapter 1

THE BEGINNING

I first met Calin's father many years ago. Jim was so handsome, almost in a league of his own. He also happened to be the first black man I ever dated. His lineage is mixed; his grandfather was black. I had not dated anyone since my twin daughters were born, although I did have several hot encounters, and he rather swept me off my feet. We married after a short engagement, a whirlwind romance as they say. Even after we had been together for 5 years, things were still great, regular sex, romantic evenings, and genuine love.

Until one day, driving home from work, his car was t-boned by a drunk driver. He died instantly, along with the drunk driver. Even as difficult as it was for me, having to tell Calin that his father had died broke my heart. Losing his mother at a very young age, and now his father, was almost too much to bear.

Calin was always a good young man, kind, generous, extremely intelligent and he took care of my girls as if they were his sisters. Protecting them, helping them study, anything they needed. He was always there for them, and I know my girls loved him dearly. Despite the pain and remorse of losing his father, he still put them first, for they also loved his dad.

Calin was so smart that he finished high school young, and by the time he completed college at age 18, he had earned three advanced engineering degrees and an MBA. Luckily, we lived near the towns of his chosen colleges, so he continued helping me with my girls and even accepted me remarrying a few years after his father died.

He never called him dad or anything like that, always a little aloof when it came to him. His name was Richard, but Calin always called him Dick. I do not think he liked him very much and I did not understand why until a few years later.

To say he was protective of my daughters was an understatement, Calin was usually around when Dick was home, guarding, watching. Dick traveled a lot for business and yet it seemed like he never allowed Dick alone time with my girls. Calin lived with a married couple during most of his time in college. However, he only stayed during Dick's business trips. When Dick was home, Calin stayed at home as well, leaving early in the morning to attend classes and back most evenings before Dick arrived after work.

On the day Calin graduated, finishing his final Master's degree, he told me he wanted to become a Navy Seal. This surprised me, considering how many companies had been breaking down his door with enticements and very lucrative compensation packages to join their staff. However, I was so proud of him for making that choice. His father, also a Navy Seal, certainly helped lead him to that decision.

*****

I will never forget the day he left for the Navy. He looked so handsome and frankly hot in the suit and tie he was wearing. His skin looked tanned against the navy-blue suit rather than the darker skin normally associated with a person of African descent. Having not inherited his father's slightly darker skin and having the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen.

Not a small man, he stood 6 foot 2 inches tall, a little under 200 lbs., mostly muscle. He worked out and most people did not know he spent a few hours training, every day, in martial arts of many disciplines. All taught by friends of his father's and their friends and acquaintances. He was not the typical Brainiac nerd people expected upon first meeting him.

Most people when meeting him assumed he was Italian, Native American, or something similar. He descended from several nationalities, or "races" as people mistakenly believe. His Grandfather was Samoan, his Grandmother, black and Egyptian, his mother, part Cherokee and several other European nationalities, Italian, German, French, English, and Irish.

After checking in at the airport, he walked up to me, enveloping me in a great hug, drawing me deep into his embrace. I could feel his heart pounding in his chest, almost as hard as mine was pounding in my chest. My breasts squeezed tightly against his muscular chest and solid, six-pack abs. My nipples were rock hard as I forcefully pressed them against his strong, well-defined body. I knew he could feel them through his thin dress shirt. He placed his hands on either side of my face, forcing me to look up at him.

I felt my heart skip a beat; I could feel his cock beginning to harden, slightly, against my stomach and groin. Honestly, my pussy was already dripping wet, just from looking at him beforehand. When he embraced me, my pussy went into overdrive. As he held me, he took a long, deep breath, in through his nose, and said to me:

"Mom, your scent is amazing as always. Today it is even more pronounced and alluring. Thank you so much for always being there for me, even after my father passed. You are wonderful, beautiful, and I love you," he breathed.

I blushed and my pussy moistened even further. I am glad I decided to wear a loose skirt and low-cut top that day. Had I worn jeans, I would definitely have a wet spot and no explanation as to why.

I looked directly into his beautiful blue eyes, caressed his face, and pressed my body even further into his.

I said, in a sultry voice, "Baby, you're making me blush, I love you too. Please be safe and come back to me."

I do not know why I said it like that, but I felt his cock get even harder when I did. I then did something no mother should do. Still pressing my body against his; I pushed myself up on my toes, put my hand on the back of his neck, caressing the back of his bald head, and kissed him; just a brief kiss, but one full of promise, and filled with every bit of passion I had. Even though it was still a chaste kiss, it lingered. I felt his cock twitch and grow a little more.

'Oh my god, how big is he,' I wondered, my breath quickening at the thought.

"I will mom," he then leaned in a little closer to my ear and whispered, "please take care of my sisters and watch Dick, he is up to no good."

He pushed me, gently, back to arm's length, and said, "I am sorry, I have to go now. See you soon."

"Dick," he said as he looked at my husband, then turned on his heel and walked away.

"What was that all about?" Dick asked, as I watched Calin saunter through the metal detectors, with tears forming in my eyes.

"You know how Calin is," I stated, a little colder, ignoring the double meaning of his question.

I turned away and started for the exit, not waiting on Dick; and now it was Dick to me. There was something in Calin's tone or maybe an undertone. It put me on edge regarding my husband, even as my mind wandered to the hug, kiss, sweet words, and hardening cock. Dick was leaving for business again, so I walked to my car alone, my thoughts becoming lewder with every step.

By the time I got to my car, my nipples were painfully hard, my pussy was steadily leaking and I couldn't take it anymore. I took off my panties before I got in the car and threw them into the passenger seat with a wet plop. I got in my car and had my hand under my skirt before I even closed the door.

'Oh Calin, I wish you were between my legs right now to see what it is you did to me,' my thoughts raged with arousal.

I came in seconds thinking of Calin and came again less than a minute later, squirting cum all over my seat, floor, steering wheel, and dashboard. Screaming Calin's name, it is a wonder that no one heard me as I came, loudly. Only then did I realize my door was still open, this time I came by pinching my nipples, screaming Calin's name again, again drenching my car.

"God, I am such a slut," I moaned aloud.

I had never thought of Calin like that until that day. Ok, that is not entirely true; it began a few days ago. Nevertheless, that morning it hit me like a steamroller. Sure, I was horny that morning, my husband being less than stellar in bed and an unsatisfying round of sex the previous day. I had never squirted in my life, not even with Calin's father, who was a wonderful lover. I had never had such a strong, uncontrollable orgasm, much less three, in less than two minutes.

Seeing Calin standing in the airport, the way he pulled me into his embrace, one hand at the back of my neck and the other in the small of my back. He was so dominant and powerful yet caring at the same time; I just melted.

I drove home, still stewing in cum, my skirt disheveled and wet, my nipples still hard as a rock. As soon as I parked, I jumped out of the car and ran upstairs to my bedroom, shedding my clothes and finding my 8-inch dildo. Without ceremony, I rammed that big thick dildo to the root in my squelching, sloppy cunt, cumming as it hit bottom, again screaming Calin's name.

Then I did something I had never done. I pulled that big dildo out of my sopping twat and started teasing my tight virgin asshole. I was so wet and horny, the dildo, so slippery that it started going in without major problem or pain. It slid inexorably into my tight hole causing wonderful new sensations; eliciting erotic moans, the deeper it slid.

I looked over at my nightstand, upon seeing a picture of Calin, I sat down on the dildo taking 4 or 5 inches before I came again, and then the rest slid in easily.

I reached over, grabbed a hold of the picture, and started riding that big, fat, black dildo.

"Ohhh, fuck baby, your big cock is making me cum again, aaaahhhhhhh, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, Calin, fuck my ass, oh fuck, you are making me cum again, fuuuuuuckkkkk," I screamed, again, shuddering, I squirted and gushed out my orgasm, this time all over Calin's picture.

I collapsed on the bed, face first, ass up in the air, with that big fucking dildo still in my ass. I had never felt this kind of orgasmic bliss, my asshole clenching around the dildo, my pussy fluttering and convulsing. I woke up a couple of hours later, my pussy and ass both sore from the pounding I gave them. The bed was a mess and still wet from my squirting orgasms. I stripped the bed and took a long hot shower, then washed my linens and cleaned up my car. I picked up the bag with my panties. On a whim, I opened the bag and took a whiff; it was strong, yet sweet and very tempting.

'Mom, your scent is amazing as always. Today it is even more pronounced and alluring.'

Calin's words flashed back in my head, drenching my panties again.

"Well, it looks like I will need to change my panties, again," I giggled like a schoolgirl, crushing on a rock star.

Chapter 2

HERO

Over the next few years, Calin and I spoke a couple of times a week, when he was able, and we wrote each other letters, real letters, pen and paper, and emails. Mostly just catching up, talking about the girls and such. Unfortunately, our chances to see each other in person were rare. When we did, the girls, or my husband were always around. Therefore, I never got the chance to act out my fantasies.

I guess I haven't really described myself yet. I was 32 when Calin joined the Navy, now 38, I am about 5 foot 6 inches tall, 135lbs, long curly blond hair, 38in hips, a big butt and 34DD tits with bigger than silver dollar sized areola and nearly 1 in long and half-inch wide nipples when I am aroused. I work out with my, now 20 year old daughters Zoe and Emma 4-5 times a week, so I am in good physical condition. I am a neurosurgeon and neurologist in private practice, although I do work almost exclusively at a very prestigious hospital.

I hadn't talked to Calin for a little over a month, nor received any responses to my emails and I was starting to get worried that something bad had happened.

*****

Early one morning, awakened by a phone call from an unknown number, I groggily answered "Hello...?"

"Dr. Pierce?" the man on the other end of the phone queried.

"Yes, it is very early, what can I help you with?" I responded tiredly, with a small amount of venom in my voice.

"I am sorry to disturb you at this hour, ma'am, but I have heard you are the best neurosurgeon in the area, and I have a very special case I would like you to consider taking..." he responded before I interrupted him.

"Excuse me, but who is this?" I asked, a little perturbed since he had yet to introduce himself and it was very early in the morning.