My Obsession Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My apologies Dr. Pierce, my name is William Vance," he responded.

"Wait a minute, Secretary of Defense, William Vance?" I asked, shaking away my grogginess, bolting upright.

"Yes ma'am," he responded.

'Ok, this is a little scary,' I thought to myself, "What do you need, sir?" I queried.

"Dr. Pierce," he explained, "As I was saying, I have a very special case I would like you to consider taking. I cannot tell you much over the phone, other than this young man saved my life and the lives of most of his unit, including a Marine General. He has been unconscious and in a coma for nearly a month and his military doctors thought it best to send him to a private hospital with a doctor who can help him. One of them, Dr. Jim Jones, specifically recommended you."

"JJ was one of my professors in Med school, how is he? So, the young man is a marine?" I asked hopefully, though still keeping my feelings bottled tightly.

"No ma'am, a Navy Seal, and JJ is good, he sends his regards," he responded.

My heart started to sink and my eyes were beginning to fill with tears. I knew it was Calin; yet somehow, I needed to remain strong until I knew for sure.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, of course, how do we proceed?" I responded.

"He is flying in on a medevac chopper and should arrive at the hospital around lunchtime. I am already in town, with a couple of other people, who insisted on meeting you as well. We would like to meet you this morning, in your office, if you have time?" he stated.

"No problem, I will have my schedule cleared for today and meet you at 9am, will that work for you?" I asked.

"Perfect, see you then, and thank you," he said as he hung up the phone.

I sat back down on the edge of my bed; I had long ago kicked my husband out of my bed and into a spare room, more on that later. Shivering, even though it was warm in my house, I was scared and anxious, hoping against hope that it is not Calin, but dreading the truth. On shaky knees, I stumbled into the bathroom and took a shower, while trying to hold myself together. Zombie-like, I dried myself and dressed for my workday. I couldn't eat so I grabbed a cup of coffee, went out to my car, and drove to the office.

*****

"Dr. Pierce?" the intercom interrupted my brooding.

"Yes dear," I responded politely.

"Your 9 o'clock is here, should I send them in?" she asked.

"Yes, thank you," I said.

I got up and walked around my desk to open the door.

"Please come in and have a seat," I said, indicating the three chairs arranged in front of my desk.

"Dr. Pierce, we spoke on the phone, I am William Vance, this is General Toby Williamson, and Master Chief Petty Officer Mike Sanders. Gentleman, this is Dr. Victoria Pierce," Mr. Vance spoke first.

"Mr. Vance, General Williamson, Master Chief Sanders, nice to meet you all, please have a seat and we can get this started," I suggested.

"Please call me Mike," the Chief said, as he shook my hand.

He looked at me, a flash of recognition in his eyes. He was at least as tall as Calin, although darker skin. He had a warm, genuine smile on his face, even though his eyes seemed haunted, filled with worry.

The general looked at me, offered his hand, and after shaking mine he handed me a folder with the words 'Top Secret - Eyes Only' stamped on the front.

"Dr. Pierce," he said, "please take a few moments to read through the case file, and then we will answer any questions, within reason and without divulging classified information. But first, you will need to sign an NDA and the same for anyone else who will be involved in his recovery."

I sat down at my L-shaped desk and turned to set the file on the left side to open and read, signing the NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), without hesitation. My heart started cracking as soon as I opened the file and saw the name, Lieutenant Calin Hawkes. It took all my willpower to not break down and start crying. I quickly read the file and turned back to my guests.

"Can you tell me what happened, the file is a little blank in that regard?" I asked.

Hoping I had hidden my feelings well enough yet needing the details for both personal and professional reasons.

"Go ahead Chief," the general prompted.

"Ma'am, this is a long story, though a little truncated or abridged if you will," he began. "We had just come in from, ummm, maneuvers, when we were asked to escort a VIP to an airstrip a few miles away from our base camp. It was nearly midnight and cloudless, a sliver of a moon, giving off the slightest hint of illumination. Hawk, excuse me Lt. Hawkes, noticed a faint glimmer outside of our perimeter.

"'Contact, Contact, southeast,' he screamed, just as we heard a crack of gunfire.

"By the time anyone, other than Hawk, pardon me again, Lt. Hawkes..."

"It is okay son, just tell the story," Mr. Vance interrupted, the General nodded also, excusing the lapse in protocol for the duration.

"Thank you, Sir... Hawk had a sixth sense about him. While we were all scrambling, Hawk had taken command and began giving orders, organizing the marines into combat groups to lay down suppressing fire and security, to extricate our VIP, the General, and other commanders on site. The General, injured in the first round of gunshots, our VIP, knocked unconscious by an explosion, and two other ranking officers, killed, during the initial barrage. Hawk, being who he is, no one questioned his orders, not even the other officers who outranked him, as he began organizing our defense and exfiltration. Once the initial outburst was complete and our cover fire began to have an effect, we organized an evacuation. We began gathering up injured comrades and destroying documents.

"We were caught by surprise, but somehow, only a few of us had sustained any injuries and only 4 deaths. While we were loading people onto transports, Hawk had disappeared, leaving a Marine Major in command. Within 5 or 10 minutes, it was nearly quiet, only a few intermittent gunshots, but not towards our camp, nor with any semblance of order or logic. Therefore, we were able to get everyone loaded up, including our fallen comrades.

"By this time, the General had recovered from the initial shock of his wounds, took command, and ordered my unit and me to escort the VIP, safely, to the Evac site.

"'What about my LT?' I asked the General.

"The General replied, 'I think he is the one who took out those bastards. Let us get everyone to safety and I will organize a search party, we will find him, son, trust me.'

"We loaded up and as we were leaving, I saw a shadow moving quickly towards a dense copse of trees. Then an explosion, just as someone was firing an RPG at our vehicle. The RPG missed us and exploded a hundred yards away. If not for that explosion, a grenade, just before the RPG fired, we all would have been dead."

Mike took a deep breath, fighting back tears as he continued. "General..."

General Williamson took up the commentary from that point.

"Lt. Hawkes came stumbling out of the trees, two men following him before he stopped and faced them. What happened next, I can barely describe and scarcely believe. Moving with speed and precision, such as I had never seen; in a matter of a couple of seconds, one man screamed and the other fell silently, but not before getting off a couple of rounds out of his rifle. Then Lt. Hawkes fell to the ground. I ordered my men to advance on his position, with all caution, but it seemed like it was over.

"On the ground lay three men, one with a knife in his chest, the other with his head facing the wrong way, and Lt. Hawkes, covered in blood. He was still conscious and struggling to stand, when suddenly, with renewed strength, he ran towards me.

"'GRENADE, GET DOWN!' he screamed.

"He tackled me just as another explosion; a grenade, went off a few yards from my position. One of my marines saw the person who threw the grenade and shot him before he could finish throwing a second. Twice in the same day, that young man saved my life and the lives of my marines. Nevertheless, this time he was hurt; badly. My medic was able to seal up his wounds and get him stabilized while two of my men ran for a stretcher and our last two vehicles. Besides losing a lot of blood, from three gunshot wounds and miscellaneous shrapnel, he had been hit on the back of the head by a large rock launched by the explosion.

The General continued, "The doctors at the airstrip were able to remove the bullets and other shrapnel, stitch him up, then we flew him out to one of our military hospitals for further treatment. This leads us to you, Dr. Pierce."

During this time, I felt an intense sense of pride, tempered with trepidation, knowing that injuries such as those that Calin sustained are difficult to overcome and could have a lasting impact. It was also very hard to hide my feelings.

"Gentlemen," I said, "I will need to perform some tests, an MRI and CAT scan and such, but I assure you, I will treat him as if he is my own son, whatever it takes."

This garnered a curious glance from Mike, he knows something, but doesn't seem like he wants to share it in front of the General or Mr. Vance.

"Very well," said Mr. Vance, "I think it is time we excuse ourselves and let you get prepared, Lieutenant, well if I have my way, it will be Commander Hawkes, will be here in less than an hour. The General gave him a battlefield commission when he saw how quickly and decisively Mr. Hawkes took charge. I will leave my information with your receptionist, please keep me informed of his progress. In addition, Doctor, this needs to be kept in the strictest confidence; I have cleared it with the hospital to use only your staff; unless bringing in someone else is absolutely necessary.

"Lt. Hawkes has a price on his head. Thankfully, we only refer to his team with a codename and they are never outside without a mask. So no one, except a very few people know their true identities. It is a precaution, just in case. I have two highly trained assets, who will pose as nurses in addition to any of your staff you completely trust. In this file, you will find their covers and instructions. One of them will always be onsite nearby for protection."

With that, they got up to leave, each shaking my hand.

"Of course, Mr. Vance, thank you," I responded. "General, it was nice to meet you, and you as well Mike."

"Sir, do you mind if I stay behind for a few minutes? I would like to see my LT when he arrives and check on his nurses," asked Mike.

"Go ahead, son, take your time, we won't be leaving until 16:00, don't be late," the General responded.

"Thank you, sir," Mike said to his retreating back.

"Dr. Pierce, may I speak with you for a moment please?" Mike asked me.

"You know who I am, don't you?" I whispered once they were out of earshot.

"Yes ma'am, I have seen your pictures and Hawk always spoke very fondly, and with the utmost respect, in your regards. I know how much he loves you and I am truly sorry this has happened to him. It breaks my heart to see you nearly in tears, yet trying to remain strong and objective," Mike responded.

It was at that moment I broke down. I would have fallen to the floor had Mike not caught me in his strong arms and hugged me tight, letting me cry into his shoulder. My tits crushed against his chest, I could feel his large cock begin to stiffen slightly and I took no offense. A few minutes later, after I had regained a little control, he loosened his grip and I stepped back from him.

"Oh my god, Mike, I've ruined your shirt with my makeup and tears," I exclaimed.

"No problem Dr. Pierce, I will buy a shirt on my way back to the hotel," Mike consoled.

"Psshh, I have one of Calin's old shirts here in my office, it should fit you, and you can call me Vicky. Especially, after I blubbered all over you," I said with a little laugh.

He looked at me with a puzzled yet knowing expression, "You have one of his shirts, here?"

Blushing, I shyly explained, "Yes, I miss him so much, that the last time he was home, I snagged one of his shirts, the last one he wore before he flew back out. When I am feeling lonely, I hug it, imagining him wearing it. I know, it sounds stupid, and I only brought it here with me a couple of weeks ago, because I hadn't heard from him in so long."

"No, no, I understand," he said, "I know this isn't entirely appropriate, him being an officer and all, but he is my best friend. We have been together since he finished BUD/S, so we have become quite close over the years. Which shirt is it, his Disturbed shirt?"

"Yes, how did you know?" I asked, surprised.

"It is his favorite t-shirt, the one shirt he was missing after his last leave, any other shirt I would say yes, but not that one," Mike responded gently.

I looked at him quizzically, so he continued, "He bought that shirt at a concert one day, right after talking to you on the phone and every time he went home, that was the shirt he wore on the plane back to his duty station. He only washed it before going back home again. He kept it with him, neatly folded and placed in a gallon zip-lock bag. When I asked him about it, he simply said, 'it smells like mom.'"

I smiled, wiping tears from my eyes as I said, "That is why I kept that shirt this time; it smells like Calin."

Mike left a little while later, promising to see Calin before he left for the hotel. On the way out, I asked Annie, my receptionist, if we still had any of the shirts dropped off by our suppliers. She grabbed one, gave it to Mike, and we said our goodbyes.

Chapter 3

DADDY PLEASE WAKE UP

The hospital seemed quieter than normal. Most days it is so busy that even the hushed voices of the hospital staff sounded like a concert-level cacophony of voices and sounds. Today seemed different, everything seemed muted in comparison, yet the hospital was no less busy. When I got to his room, I almost broke down again, seeing the tubes and wires attached to his body.

For nearly 6 months, I treated him, with little to no positive response. Until one very special day, a young lady walked into his room as I was finishing my latest examination. She stared at Calin, tears beginning to form in her beautiful eyes.

"Honey, you shouldn't be in this room, where is your mother?" I asked.

Just about that time, a stunningly beautiful young woman walked up behind her.

"Mommy," she queried, "Is he ok?"

"I don't know baby," she replied, looking at me.

"He is in a coma and has been for about 7 months," I stated.

"Daddy, please wake up," she whispered, her heart breaking, lip trembling, as she gazed upon this man hooked up to tubes and wires.

"Oh, Bella, that is not your daddy, he is gone," she stated gently.

Before anyone could stop her, she walked up and took hold of his hand.

"Daddy, please wake up," she said, tears welling up in her beautiful blue eyes, rolling down her cheeks.

I saw his hand gently squeeze hers as he whispered, "It is ok, baby girl; I am just a little sleepy."

With that, he fell back to sleep, although this time, with a much more peaceful look on his face, and a contented smile. She looked at her mother, triumphantly, only to see her shock and awe in her mother's expression.

After I ushered everyone out of the room, I began another quick examination, when one of the nurses, Janice, stepped in.

"I apologize, ma'am, for failing to stop those two from walking in here," she said.

"Pshaw," I exclaimed, "that young lady elicited the first positive response from our patient in 6 months. Find out who they are please."

"Roger that, ma'am, and thank you for going easy on me," Janice responded.

"Again, it is ok dear; I know how much he means to you," I stated.

"The Commander saved my life on more than one occasion, plus he gave me a chance that none of the other team leaders would," she stated simply.

"Commander?" I queried.

"Yes, ma'am, Chief Sanders informed me that his battlefield commission was made official," Janice intimated.

"Very nice, on to business, make sure he is comfortable and have a nurse give him a sponge bath. I am sure he would prefer to be clean the next time he awakens," I instructed. "I have an appointment, but I will be back in a couple of hours."

"No problem Doctor," she replied, "I will take care of it."

With that, I left and handled another patient. When I returned the nurse was just finishing his sponge bath and I got my first ever glimpse of the wonder hidden beneath his clothing. Even soft, he was nearly 7 inches long, very thick, and much darker than expected, almost black, yet it blended perfectly with his skin tone, the same color as his father's cock, but much bigger. My mouth and pussy were watering, my face and chest flushed.

"I know, right," the nurse whispered, blushing profusely.

I gave her a sly smile and said, "I thought I told you to get a nurse to handle that."

Realizing my choice of words after they were spoken. Giggling, I flushed again, this time even more, as my pussy fully soaked my panties.

"I couldn't help it and after what happened earlier, I didn't want to let anyone else near him until you returned," Janice said with embarrassment, giggling as well.

"You are attracted to him, aren't you?" I accused softly.

"I am and I know nothing will ever come of it," she stated a little sadly. "Since he is my superior and I know how he is with his subordinates. Always friendly, kind, even generous, but he never goes beyond the bounds of propriety."

"Well; you never know," I replied slyly, hopefully.

She cocked her eyebrow at me and questioned, "Ma'am?"

"Nothing dear, go ahead and finish up, your relief should be here soon," I stated.

I stayed with Calin that night checking up on him every hour or so. I even went so far as to sit on his bed and hugged him to my side, his head resting on my soft pillows, while I stroked his hair and hummed, hopefully in tune and on pitch.

I do not know what time I fell asleep, still holding him. In my awakening grogginess, I heard him softly whisper:

"Mom?"

I awoke with a start and hugged him even tighter, feeling his breath in my cleavage, dampening my panties once again.

"Yes, baby, I am here," I said hopefully.

He did not say anything for a few moments, still trying to shake the cobwebs from his mind and looking up at me.

"I am sorry ma'am, but where am I and who are you?" he questioned.

"You are in a hospital, dear, you are safe," I stated dejectedly, deciding to withhold my identity for now.

"Why am I here, what happened?" he asked

"I am your doctor, Victoria Pierce. You were injured and have been in a coma for a little over seven months. What is the last thing you remember?" I said, keeping my identity private for the time being, yet not moving from his bed.

"Everything is very hazy right now ma'am. I... uh...I do not remember anything," he said, despairingly, a little catch in his voice.

"It is ok, it is best to take things slowly. Let's start simple, how are you feeling, any pain?" I asked, keeping my feelings tightly bottled up.

I went into doctor mode and did my best to treat him like any other patient.

*****

The next two months were a bit of a blur. We learned that Calin had no memories of my girls, his father, college, the Navy, or me. It was demoralizing, to say the least. However, the rest of his recovery went very well. About a week before his discharge from the hospital, we learned that Calin, due to his memory loss, he is to receive a medical discharge from the Navy. Chief Sanders, Mike, had stopped by and seen him a couple of times. During which time, they rekindled their friendship, sans the memories of the past.