My Obsession Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey," Katie began, "it is not wrong, he is not your son, he is a man and if he is the one who makes you happy, it could never be wrong. Now get dressed before I bury my face in your sloppy wet twat."

"I would like that," I whispered, surprising the both of us, "but not today."

We said our goodbyes and she kissed me full on the lips, something we had never done, but I am glad we did. It was a promise for the future.

Chapter 4

HE ROCKS

The following day Katie and I went shopping at a few of the most exclusive and expensive clothing and lingerie stores in town. Although I spend a lot of money on clothes and undergarments, I had never spent as much on an evening gown or lingerie as I did that day. A sexy black dress and high heels, low cut enough to show off, without going overboard and risking my tits popping out at the wrong time. The dress had a low cut back and a slit up the side, but not so low, or too high, respectively, to show off my sexy black thong, or my garter belt. Even I thought I looked hot and sexy after Katie and her staff finished my hair and makeup.

This dress teased with the way it clung to my body as I moved while showing off my new lower back tattoo, ok tramp stamp, as Katie put it. Naturally, I couldn't wear a bra, so my tits jiggled and bounced seductively as I walked outside to get in my car, only to find a limousine parked in front of the building and Janice standing next to the open car door.

"Your ride, M'lady," she intoned, "and if you don't mind me saying, you look stunning tonight."

"Thank you, sweetie, what is this?" I asked quizzically, genuinely surprised.

"My employer requested I see you safely to your destination, ma'am," Janice responded with a sly smile.

"Your employer?" I questioned, "Why would the military make this kind of request?"

"Betty and I are no longer employed by the government, ma'am," she confided.

The stunned expression on my face guided her to continue.

"We know the dangers Calin may encounter since he has lost most of his memories and we both owe him more than we can ever repay. Therefore, we decided that we would ensure his safety and the safety of anyone important to him. And you are more important to him than anyone I have ever met."

I was stunned, a little confused, and very grateful.

"Ma'am," she continued, "if you do not think it presumptuous, I would like to convey my gratitude for all you did for him over the last several months. The care you showed him, and I know it was difficult, considering he is your step-son..."

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Yes ma'am, we have known since day one and we never betrayed your confidence, even when asked directly by our superiors, we both feigned ignorance. Just so you know, neither did Chief Sanders, honestly, I think he is in love with you, he gushes about you even more than Hawk does."

I wrapped Janice in a great hug and thanked her for her candor and concern.

She then whispered, "You are ravishing tonight, he will cream in his pants when he sees you."

I blushed, hard and giggled, "Probably not before I do. Wait a minute, Chief Sanders and how did you know?" I demanded, "And call me Vicky, please."

"Vicky," she smiled, "the Chief, yes, but he would never, without Hawk's permission and I have known Hawk for nearly as long as the Chief. I am not supposed to tell you this, but I was the first person, besides the Chief, recruited for Hawk's unit. The day he recruited me, I was stunned and unbelieving. He read me like a book and responded before I got a word out.

"'Staff Sergeant Smith' he said, 'I made this offer because you are the best, having vetted many candidates to arrive at this decision. You outshined them all, so you are the first I have asked, and I will not take no for an answer.'

"Honestly, ma'am, I have never been with a man, but I would have gladly bent over the table and offered myself to him in that or any other moment. Sorry, I shouldn't have said that; uhhggg, what the hell is it about that man?"

"I don't blame you and I ask myself the same question," I responded with a giggle.

"Ok, back to business," she joked shyly while blushing, "your chariot awaits."

"One last question, first," I suggested questioningly, "Staff Sergeant is not a Navy rank."

"No ma'am, Betty and I are Marines, Force Recon; the rest of Hawks team was made up of a couple of Delta Force guys, an Army Ranger, a civilian intelligence analyst, two other Navy Seals, an Airforce Pilot and the Chief, his right-hand man. The Commander had complete autonomy in choosing his team. I shouldn't have said all that, but I believe you can be trusted."

"Of course, dear," I stated emphatically.

After our discourse, I got into the limo, butterflies swimming in my stomach, and drove to the restaurant. We pulled up outside of the most expensive, high-end restaurant in the city. It was only a few years old but quickly became the most sought-after dining experience in the city, with a three to four-month waiting list for reservations. As I stepped from the car, Janice walked towards me.

I asked, "How the hell did Calin swing this? This place is next to impossible to obtain a reservation on short notice."

Nodding past me, at the gentleman approaching us, she replied, "He will explain it better than I can. Captain Donaldson, nice to see you again sir, I have the pleasure of introducing Commander Hawkes' date for this evening, Dr. Victoria Pierce, Vicky, this is Captain Rick Donaldson, Hawk's first commander."

"Vicky, please sir," I replied, "It is nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine dear lady Victoria; and please call me Rick," he intoned graciously.

Looking back at Janice, he said, "Nice to see you as well Gunny, how is Betty?"

"She is good sir, she sends her regards, and I am no longer a Gunnery Sergeant, sir, just plain old Janice," she said with a self-deprecating laugh.

Rick smiled broadly, "I am no longer a Captain, dear lady; please call me Rick and you were never 'plain, old Janice,' hehehe."

"Thank you, sir, umm, Rick," she said with a hint of embarrassment, as if she were struggling to sublimate her military training.

Rick laughed a little, then turning to me he said, "Vicky, I have to say Calin is a lucky man, landing a date with someone as beautiful as you are. Oops, don't tell my wife I said that. Hahahaha," throwing his hand to his mouth and laughing broadly, I could see the mirth dancing in his eyes.

"Very charming Rick, I now understand the reason behind your successful establishment," I responded ruefully, with a smile and a laugh.

"Pish posh, it is entirely my wife's doing along with my son's cooking, she is an amazing woman, I just smile and act like I know more than I do," he laughingly replied.

"Then I have to meet her," I suggested.

"That you will, she is personally handling your experience this evening. She loves your step-son as if he were her own," he confided. Seeing the surprise and trepidation creeping into my visage, he continued, "Yes, Dr. Pierce, I know who you are, and you will have no judgment from me or my wife. We both care deeply for Calin and I have known how he feels about you for many years, not from him of course, my wife figured it out, I am not that smart," he said laughing heartily.

"You know he lost his memories...or has he regained more in the last couple of weeks?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes, and sadly no; however, it is irrelevant, in his case. He has the same look when he talks of you, so memory or not, nothing has changed," he replied gently.

"He is correct Vicky," Janice stated simply, "now, don't keep the man waiting and have a great evening," she smiled knowingly.

"Thank you, Janice," I replied, turning, and walking with Rick into the building.

"Shh," he whispered enigmatically, anticipating my questions, "All will become clear."

I wanted to ask a thousand questions while he led me through the restaurant, past beautiful women, their husbands, boyfriends, or dates. However, I tried to reign in my baser desires and took in all the envious looks and lecherous stares, pleasantly surprised by the feelings engendered by their gazes.

After what seemed like an eternity, in my anxious state, we stopped before a set of ornately carved French doors, before he finally spoke.

"Dear lady, the rest of the journey is for you alone," he said.

With that, he turned on his heel and strode away.

I took a few moments to check myself in the mirror, straightening my dress, looking over my make-up, and fluffing my hair. As I was about to open the doors, a nice-looking older woman, probably near 60, wearing an elegant evening dress, sauntered up to me.

Gushing, she spoke, "Honey, you have nothing to worry about, I promise his first words will be 'umm, wow...'

She smiled warmly, "Now open the door and show him the definition of grace and stunning beauty."

Without another word, the doors opened of their own accord, ok someone was probably on the other side, waiting for a signal that escaped me, and there he stood, ravishing to my eyes. Like a dream, the room, elegantly decorated, dimly lit, a plethora of candles glimmering in the semi-darkness and a single table, with two chairs centered in the room, a small three stem candelabra adorning the table.

All 6 foot 2 inches, bald head and bright blue eyes shining with an inner light; standing, a little nervously, while wearing a very expensive dark blue Armani suit and tie. A single red rose, clutched tightly in his left hand, an expression of utter amazement crossing his face as he looked to the entrance of the room.

"Umm, wow," he muttered, taking in the sight of me and causing a flutter from the heights of my being down to my clit.

That is all it took, milliseconds of visual contact, atmosphere, and years of fantasy and longing. My pussy was so wet at that moment, that he could have buried himself to the hilt without discomfort, not really understanding the gravity of that thought at the time. I knew with his sense of smell he would detect my arousal very quickly and I cared not a bit. I wanted him; I wanted him to know that I wanted him. I needed him to know how badly I needed him.

After a very short recovery period, "You look...ravishing...stunning...elegant...more beautiful than I can articu..." he said, as if trying to find the right words.

Before he finished that sentence, I had crossed the distance between us, looked deeply into his eyes, and pulled his face and lips to mine. Pressing my body into his, my nipples harder than diamonds, my pussy leaking like a sieve...I kissed him, with every ounce of passion in my being. I wanted to melt into him and in some ways, I did.

Our kiss was in sync, every slowdown, speed up, intertwined tongues, wet, half pullbacks - perfect. We kissed for what seemed like hours - or seconds, the doors wide open, two back-servers on either side of the doors, shifting a little uncomfortably, possibly making inconspicuous adjustments to their privates. Rick and I assumed his wife, with their arms around each other's waist, watching. As the kiss ended, Calin continued, lightly kissing my full, wanton lips, willing me to continue, slipping his tongue briefly past my lips; not wanting the moment to end.

I think we opened our eyes at the exact same moment, still giving each other little wet, short, tongue and lip kisses. You know the kind I mean, lips and tongue caressing, almost nibbling, yet not fully penetrating, teasing.

He was about to say something, before I stopped him, saying, "Mmmmmmm, wow, that was a perfect greeting."

He took me by the hand, pressing his other hand to my lower back, two fingers landing lightly between my asscheeks. His hand resting between the dimples of my lower back; sending a slight electrical shock straight to my clit while leading me to my chair, his eyes never leaving mine he sat me down and lightly adjusted my chair, for my absolute comfort.

It was then I noticed the four people staring at us, open-mouthed, all blushing slightly at the erotic spectacle. Not to mention the other patrons who had a line of sight into the room. I later learned that we had been kissing for nearly 5 minutes, oblivious to our surroundings, even though it seemed like seconds - or hours, and not nearly long enough.

During our meal, Calin introduced me to Ricks' wife, Alice; yes, the woman I met at the entrance to this immaculately decorated room, and learned it was her son's dream to own his own restaurant. He was the head chef, she handled the employees and catering, and her husband handled the administrative aspects of the business. I also learned how Chief Sanders, Mike, informed Rick of Calin's injuries and recovery. Rick and Alice visited Calin in the hospital, which precipitated the organization of our dinner date. I really must remember to thank Mike for his assistance.

For three hours, we talked, we flirted, and we both dropped thinly veiled innuendo. The meal was lavish, with several courses, and an expensive wine that tasted like the nectar of the gods.

"What is next sexy?" I asked suggestively, not wanting this perfect evening to end.

"How about some live music?" he asked, "A bellhop at my hotel suggested a band playing at a club across the park from here."

"I would love that, I haven't seen a live band in years," I responded enthusiastically.

He reached into his pocket, I assume to pay for dinner when Alice and Rick walked back into the room.

Smiling, she said, "Tonight is on us."

Calin looked at them, a little shocked, as she continued, "We insist, Calin."

"Thank you," Calin replied graciously.

Nevertheless, he pulled a wad of bills out of his pocket, counting out 12 one-hundred-dollar bills, and then adding three more for good measure, obviously more than the cost of the meal.

"This then, is for your staff's tip pool. I insist," he stated emphatically, holding up his hand to stifle any objections.

We said our goodbyes, with hugs and promises of additional visits, then made our way to the front door.

Calin looked at Janice and stated, "We are going to take a brief walk through the park to a club on the other side. I will text you when we are ready to leave."

"Of course, sir," she responded respectfully.

He then offered his arm, and I placed my hand in the crook of his elbow, his hand resting gently over the top of mine. We walked at a leisurely pace through the park, until I felt his bicep tighten reflexively.

He whispered, "Be on alert, and stay behind me if they try anything."

I looked up at his face and saw that inner light in his eyes once again. This time it seemed a little playful, but much more dangerous. Honestly, I didn't even know anyone was in the park. It was almost a minute later before I saw three men walking stiffly towards us.

As they got within earshot, "Nice night for a walk, but it can be a little dangerous in the park, if you meet the wrong people," the biggest one stated menacingly.

Calin's eyes narrowed, his body fully relaxed, but his gaze and flashing eyes were a terror to behold, "Thankfully, you are not the wrong kind of people, correct?" he stated flatly, in a dangerous tone.

"N-no, of course not, ha - have a good night, Sir, ma'am," the bluster drained from his voice as he hurried his companions quickly away.

"Sorry, you had to see that Vicky," he stated apologetically.

"How did you know that they were there, minutes before they were in view? And how did you know they meant harm?"

"Just a feeling for the former, the latter..." he began, "the way they carried themselves, their nervousness, tone of voice, and the shiftiness of their spokesman."

Shivering a little from the encounter and the brief spike of adrenaline, I hugged his arm a little closer.

He then said, "I think they are going to be in for a bad night."

"Huh, why?" I asked.

"Betty was within earshot when they stopped us," he began.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Arggghhh," someone screamed.

"It seems like they accosted the wrong person," he chuckled.

"Aren't you going to help her?" I asked.

"Nope, she would kick my ass if I ruined her fun," he replied with a laugh, and I giggled a little as well.

When we were nearly at the club, Betty bounded up to us, a huge smile across her face, giggling, her eyes alight with mischief.

"Thanks, Boss, that was fun," she giggled, as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Anytime Betty, you didn't hurt them too badly, did you?" he asked playfully.

"No sir, just a couple of bruises and a suggestion to pursue a less dangerous career path," she stated just as playfully.

"Would you and Janice like to come in for a drink?" he asked.

"No sir, this is your night, we will not intrude. Nevertheless, we may go to the bar down the street for a couple of drinks. Just let us know when you are ready to leave," she stated.

With that she walked purposefully to gather up Janice, lacing her fingers and Janice's together, as we stepped up to the bouncer, who immediately let us into the club.

Inside the club, the music was rockin'; the hostess led us directly to a more secluded spot with a comfortable couch upon which to sit. Calin sidled up next to me, putting his arm around my waist and we settled in to watch the band. After a couple of songs, they started playing a slow song and Calin asked me to dance.

As if I wasn't melting already from the experiences of this night, he had to take it up a notch, by pulling me close. His hand once again rested on my lower back, and this time, his fingers slipped inside my dress, intimate skin-to-skin contact, as a finger rested between my asscheeks. Pressing my body to his, he kissed me, briefly, as we danced. Even when the songs sped back up we remained close, oblivious to our surroundings. I could feel his big cock, straining for release, my nipples hardening at the thought, and my already wet pussy nearly dripping with anticipation.

The singer then announced that they were taking a break and would be back on stage in 30 minutes, as hip-hop music began thumping the speakers. We walked back to our table, hand in hand, sat down, and finished our drinks. A few minutes later, the guitar player walked up to our table and addressed Calin.

"Hawk, is that you?" he questioned.

"Yes, that is what my friends call me. My apologies sir, but you have me at a disadvantage, you are?" Calin queried apologetically.

"Huh?" he said hurtfully, "It is Nathan, we were best friends in college, and we started this band together. That is strange, with your crazy, never forget a word, conversation, or face kind of memory. How are you not remembering me?"

"Nathan..." I responded.

I then filled him in on the relevant details of Calin's memory loss. During the next ten minutes or so, they seemed to have rekindled their friendship. At least as much as a ten-minute conversation allows.

About that time, two of the other band members walked up.

"Hawk, what up bro? Dude, you gotta come up and jam with us, maybe sing a few songs?" one stated enthusiastically.

"Hell ya!" exclaimed the other.

"Slow down guys," Nathen stated and quickly filled the guys in and introduced them as John, the bassist, and Aiden, the drummer.

"We still practice one of your setlists, Hawk. I even have the sheet music if you would like to give it a go. What do you say?"

Before Calin could respond, the last band member, the singer, walked up, a sexy, fake-breasted, blonde bimbo hanging off his arm and asked, "What's up guys, you ready for the final set?"

"We were just talking about that..." Nathan began, "Pete, meet Calin Hawkes; Hawk, this is Pete, he took over as our lead vocalist and keyboardist when you joined the Navy."

At this point, Calin took control of the conversation; I was still a little flabbergasted. I knew nothing of this, he had never told us about playing in a band in college. I mean, I knew he played guitar and piano, but I had never heard him sing.