My Obsession Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came first, screaming, "Oh god, oh Calin, you, youu, oh fuck, you are making me cum again, oooohhhh fuuuucckkkkkkkk, oh god, oh god, cumming."

Before I had a chance to recover from my orgasm, he roared and slammed his cock all the way inside my asshole, spewing molten lava deep into my colon.

"Fuuuuckk, mom, your ass is too tight, fuuuckkkk," he yelled.

When he called me mom, his huge thick fucking cock deep in my ass, still spewing forceful jets of hot cum, I came again, squirting all over his balls and the bed again. He slowly removed his cock from my ass and turned me over onto my back, then slipped his still hard cock straight back into my gaping hole.

"Aaarrggghhhh," we both groaned together.

"That was..." he began.

"It was," I finished, pulling him in for another kiss, as he started slowly pumping my asshole with his huge fucking cock.

I still hadn't seen his cock, but I didn't care. I wrapped my arms around him pulling fully onto me, pressing my tits and rock-hard nipples into his chest. He fucked my ass slowly, building me back up to another astounding orgasm, kissing me the whole time. He then leaned back up, placing his hand behind my neck, wrapping my hair around his fingers; he pulled me up so I could see.

"What the fuck? H-h-how is that monster, oh god, monster black cock, in my ass. Fuuuuuckkkkkkk, cumming," I squealed.

He began pounding my ass hard with the biggest cock I have ever seen, looking right into my eyes as he fucked my asshole, me squirting all over his cock and stomach.

"Fuuuuck, mom, your tight ass is going to make me cum again," he stated.

"Cum in my mouth, son," I ordered.

His cock spewed forcefully into my ass, he pulled out, still cumming, and pulled my head and mouth to his cock. It was fucking huge, now seeing it in its full glory, I took his cock into my mouth, five, six, seven times I felt him pump, one hand massaging his cock, the other his balls. Even after he came, I kept sucking his still rock-hard cock, making sure I fully drained his balls.

He laid down on the bed, my hands and mouth never leaving his cock as we shifted our position.

"Oh my god, baby, how fucking big are you?" I asked, as I tried to deep throat the cock that had just come out of my ass.

"Fuck you are toooo fucking good, mom," he said moaning.

I moaned again at hearing him call me mom.

"Mmmmm, I love this cock baby," I moaned around his head, still stroking his cock with both hands, sucking on the tip and taking more and more into my mouth and throat.

He said, "Mmmmm, let's take a shower real quick, and pick this up again in a few minutes."

"Of course...son," I purred.

First, I sat on the toilet, my asshole still dripping what seemed like gallons of his rich thick cum. After what seemed like an eternity, I felt like it was finished so we showered and washed each other, I couldn't keep my hands off his big fucking cock and dropped to my knees to suck it again. This time I was able to get almost all of it into my throat.

"Ffuuuckkk yeeeaaahhh," he moaned, as I used every trick I had in my arsenal, trying to make him cum.

"Not yet," he said as he pulled me back to my feet and kissed me.

He shut off the shower, dried me off, and led me back to the bedroom. This time he picked me up, threw me on the bed, and dove between my legs, devouring my still dripping wet pussy. I can't tell you how many times I came from the tongue-lashing he gave me. They weren't huge orgasms, but they were good, wet, and drove me wild.

I pushed him away from my pussy after about 20 or 25 minutes, laid him back on the bed, and slid his big, beautiful, fucking cock back into my asshole. He looked at me quizzically.

I said, "Not tonight baby, tonight I just want you to destroy my asshole. I want you to fuck it until I beg you to stop, then fuck it some more."

And he did; he fucked my ass in every position imaginable. Over the next 3 hours, he came three more times, I had long ago lost count of my orgasms, twice deep in my ass, the last one, he pulled out, and shoved his cock down my throat, holding my head and lips against the base of his cock, my nose crushed against his lower stomach.

The next morning, I sucked his big cock until he came in my mouth and all over my face, something else I had never done. Then, for the first time, he fucked my pussy, cumming inside of me as deep as he could.

Although I loved his cock in my pussy, cumming hard, several times, I loved it even more in my ass and mouth. In those holes, I could take all of him. With those holes, I could worship his big, beautiful, fucking cock; the worship he deserved, from tip to base.

He fucked my ass two more times that day and fucked my mouth until he came both times, and I mean fucked. The first time he pulled me on top of him in the 69 position, latched onto my clit, and pumped his cock in and out of my mouth and throat. When he came, I came also, squirting on his face and into his mouth, several times.

I think he knew how hot it made me, having him pull his cock straight from my ass and put it in my mouth. Fucking my mouth made me cum, fucking my ass made me cum really hard, and fucking my pussy made me cum. It didn't matter what he did to me; I came often. By the end of the day, I was so sore; I didn't think I would be able to have sex again for at least a week.

We stayed in his room all day and fucked; we slept that night in each other's arms, with his big beautiful, fucking black cock buried deep in my asshole, after he dumped his final load of the day deep inside of me. I woke him the next morning with another blowjob, swallowing every drop of his cum and massaging his balls, his cock still tasting like my ass.

I loved it.