My Obsession Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did my heart good to see these two very handsome men of similar stature, talk as though the last 7 months didn't happen. Even though his memory was lacking, their genuine connection was a bond that transcended generic description.

Three days before his discharge from the hospital, as I finished my final examination, before his release, Calin intimated, "You seem so familiar. Whenever you are around, something triggers in my mind, but a fog obscures the memory. Sometimes it is your face, but most of the time, it is your scent, I think, maybe. It triggers an emotion so deep in my mind that I cannot fathom the connection. I do not know how to explain it. Sorry, that sounded creepy. Forget I said anything."

"No, no, I mean, wait a moment," I turned to Janice and asked for some privacy.

"Where do I begin, in a word, yes, we know each other, and I have been dreading this conversation from the moment you woke up without your memories..." I began, leaning over him, looking directly in his eyes, my ample cleavage unashamedly displayed.

"Mom???" he whispered, almost under his breath.

I gasped and grabbed a hold of his head, nestling it between my breasts as I kissed the top of his head. He returned the kiss, right between my breasts, where my cleavage met my upper chest.

I moaned, audibly, "Yessssss, mmmmm," and there goes another pair of panties.

I know this time I was so wet that my juices were sliding down my thighs to the tops of my silk thigh-high stockings.

I pulled his head from my chest, gazing lovingly into his beautiful eyes, and said, "No baby, I am not your mother, but I raised you from the time you were very young," tears streaming down my face as I spoke.

I removed my eyes from his face and looked a little lower, his breathing had become heavier and I noticed that his cock was at full mast under his covers.

I could see it pulsing, throbbing, and it took every ounce of my willpower not to yank down his sheets and swallow that big fucking cock right then and there. I looked back at his face. His eyes, glued to my chest, causing my breathing to quicken as well. I kissed him gently on the lips and pulled away a little so we could talk.

Just as I was about to speak, he whispered, "Mom, your scent is amazing as always and oh so alluring."

Almost the exact words he spoke to me 6 years ago. I stepped back in and kissed him again, this time with a little more passion, yet still chaste enough to prevent things from moving too quickly or too far, for now. For the last two months, we had been flirting, when we were alone, little innuendos and euphemisms, enough to let the other know of our attraction, without being vulgar or overtly sexual.

I stepped back again saying, "Calin, this is going to be difficult to hear and nearly as difficult for me to explain."

I then told him of his father and mother, my girls, and his life up to joining the Navy. He listened, stoically never interrupting me as I spoke.

When I finished, he said, "That is a lot to take in. I had a feeling that my father was dead and the same feeling about my mother, considering that neither visited..." he paused.

"Baby," I began, "I know this must be difficult to accept and you may think I am lying to you. I promise I am not. During the last couple of months, I have gathered all the letters you sent to me, and a copy of our email chains, plus several pictures taken over the years. I planned to give it all to you once we had this chat. Honestly, I would have earlier, but I was scared it would drive you away from me if I pushed it too quickly."

"It is ok," he said, "I will need some time to process everything and I would love to see what you gathered. I had planned to stay at a hotel for a few days to consider my options and try to figure out where to go from here. But, would you mind going to dinner with me, after I get back?" he asked shyly.

"Get back?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I have to muster out of the Navy, so I will be out of town for a week or two. So, would you?" he asked again, hopefully.

"YES, I, I mean, yes, I would love to. However, you do not have to stay in a hotel. You are always welcome to come home; your room is just as you left it," I replied, a little too excitedly.

"Vicky," he began, "I will need some time to process everything...and I believe it will be easier to do so without any distractions. I also do not want to put your family out or cause any issues with your husband."

"H-Husband?" I whispered fearfully.

"Yes, you don't wear your rings, but I can see the tan lines they make. It is ok, I do not care that you are married, you are too beautiful to not have men falling at your feet," he stated, as he took hold of my hands, squeezing gently, gazing into my eyes.

He hopped out of his bed and swept me into his arms, one hand on my lower back, his pinky and ring finger placed lightly on my ass. I was melting again, his other hand on the back of my neck, underneath my hair with his fingers almost combing into my hair and onto the back of my head, our faces inches apart, Déjà vu.

His voice was very soft when next he spoke, "Vicky, I am going to be completely honest. You are not one of the things I need to think about, and my dinner invitation is genuine and irrefutable. I want to take you to dinner. I want to spend time with you. Moreover, I know that if your husband were an issue, you would never have flirted with me the way that you have, nor kissed me with such passion a few minutes ago. Maybe I should not feel this way considering our familial relationship, but I do not care. You are the warmest, most genuine, and stunningly beautiful woman I have ever seen. Therefore, I will not pass on any opportunity to get to know you. Would you like to go to dinner with me?"

"Yes," I replied breathlessly.

"It's a date...I mean," he said hesitantly.

I pressed my finger to his lips, smiling up at him with all the desire I felt.

"It's a date," I replied and then he kissed me.

This time it was not chaste, it was so full of passion, that had he not been holding me tightly to his chest, with his big, hard, fucking cock pressing against my stomach, I would have fallen to the floor as my knees weakened. The kiss was soooo good and soooo passionate that I almost came. Sure, I've have had some very good and passionate kisses, but this was something else, something stronger, animalistic yet surprisingly romantic, and melted me to my core.

I told him I would see him in a couple of weeks and one of my nurses would drop off the documents I promised. I had a medical convention to attend, so I would not be there for his release.

I was breathless, euphoric, and on cloud nine as I stumbled from the room. My legs were shaky and slick with my juices, as I walked back to my office.

When I arrived, I pulled the shades and locked my door. I touched my clit and came, hard, harder than I have ever cum in my life. My legs gave out and I fell to the floor, still frigging my clit, I came again, almost breaking the skin as my hand flew to my mouth to stifle my screams.

"Dr. Pierce, are you alright, I heard a loud crash and some moans?" my receptionist Annie queried.

"Ummm, uh, oh god, yes, yesss, I am fine, I oooohhh, I tripped over the rug and fell back into the door," I responded, still playing with my very wet and now frothy pussy.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as I came again.

"Ummm, ok doctor," she giggled knowingly.

I took off my soaking wet panties and ruined stockings then cleaned up my office as best I could, although the smell of pussy would take longer to air out, hehehe. I then finished my workday; thankfully, I did not have any more patients, I doubt I would have been very coherent.

Annie smiled knowingly, as I walked by her desk, and said, "Have a good night doctor."

I blushed and returned the sentiment.

"Doctor," she said.

"Yes, dear," I replied.

"I understand and I do not blame you," she quickly looked left and right, "he is so fucking hot," she gushed.

I blushed, smirking, and said, "I do not know what you are talking about."

"Of course, doctor," she quipped.

"And you have no idea sweetie," I said as I was leaving, blushing even harder.

*****

The next two weeks were the slowest, ever. Finally, the day arrived, and I went to my stylist, who happens to be one of my best friends. She owns a full-service day spa, with massage treatments, saunas, pools, Jacuzzis, hair, and nails, makeup, plus waxing, and most anything else a woman needs. Naturally, they cater to men as well. Her receptionist, a cute little Asian girl, probably no older than 18-19 ushered me into Katie, my stylist's, office and told me she would be there in just a moment, as she was finishing up with another client.

Katie is statuesque, very beautiful, and voluptuous, with black hair, a couple of years older than I am, about 5 feet 10 inches tall. We have been friends since college, but for whatever reason, it was never more than a platonic type of friendship, even though there has always been a kind of sexual tension between us. It was just never something we indulged. She strode into her office a few minutes later, giving me a huge hug before we sat down on the couch, holding each other's hands as we talked.

"Oh my god, you are as beautiful as ever and positively glowing. How have you been?" Katie asked.

"Thank you and you as well. Good and bad, mostly good, and you? How is the family?" I responded.

"Not bad, my son is engaged and Tom is the same as always, boring and tired. Hahahaha," she quipped.

"Honey," she continued, "it has been months since we last spoke. I am a little hurt. But you, something is different about you, did you finally dump that tiny pricked husband of yours and find a big dicked stud to fuck you silly?" she asked, as I blushed a ferocious color of red. "Oh my god you did, didn't you, slut?"

"No, no, no, I mean not yet," I responded shamefully, excitedly.

"Oooo, do tell," she pressed with an evil little smirk.

I took a deep breath and plunged into my story. "Ok, do you remember Calin, my step-son?"

"Oh shit, really???" was her stunned response, "Of course I remember that beautiful hunk of man-meat."

"Ugggg, still the same shameless slut you always were, Kay," I said sarcastically.

"Honey, you have no idea. When I saw you guys at that restaurant a couple of years ago, he was so hot that he could have bent me over the table and fucked my brains out in front of my husband and damn the consequences," she said laughing. "So, tell me, how was he?"

"Damn girl, slow down a little and keep your panties on," I said.

"What panties?" she quipped again.

"Uggg. Ok, shhh," I began, I then told her about the last few months.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry for the way I was acting. Is he ok?" she asked sheepishly, genuinely concerned.

"It is ok, except for the memory loss and I know how you are, slut. He is fine, in more ways than one," I surprised myself when I said that.

She just said, "Mmwahahahaha," with a little laugh.

"That is why I am here; I am having dinner with Calin, Saturday, and well..." I started.

"Shhh, I got it. Don't worry babe, I got you," she promised.

"Lynn honey, come here please." She called out to her receptionist, "Full package for the beautiful lady, I will take care of the final part personally."

"Yes, ma'am," Lynn responded.

"Run along now," she said, "I will see you in a couple of hours, and tomorrow, before your date, we will go shopping, and then come back here to get you ready. I know this means a lot to you, so I want to make sure you are perfect for him. I promise that there will be no way he can resist you, once we are finished."

Four hours later, I was sitting naked from the waist down with Katie deftly applying wax to my nether regions. I hate this part, but it feels so good after it is finished.

"So, now that we are alone again, tell me the parts you left out earlier. How did this start?" she insisted, as she tore off the first strip of waxed fabric.

"Shit, damn that smarts. Well, I guess as innocently as normal," I began, "I never thought of Calin in this way while he was growing up. I just tried my best to be a good mother to him. However, when he graduated college, I don't know, he, I, everything was different. When he hugged me that first time I was giddy, and honestly, I got a little wet. Over the next couple of days, before he left for the Navy, I spent as much time with him as I could. What really tipped it for me, one day, the day before he left for the Navy, we were out by the pool; oh god, this is so bad," I gushed as I began the heart of the story.

"I put on my sexiest swimsuit, brand new, that I bought just for him. A very skimpy white thong ensemble, completely see-through when wet. I walked around swaying my hips and jiggling my ass and tits, to get his attention. I jumped into the pool, then staring straight at him, I slowly walked up the steps of the pool and over to him and asked him if he would put some suntan oil on my back. He ended up giving me the most erotically sensual massage I have ever received. Starting with my shoulders, he began working his way down my body, untying my top in the process. I didn't stop him or even comment, I just moaned, audibly, when he pulled the knots loose."

"Slut," she quipped.

"Anyway," I giggled as I continued, "he worked that oil into my body while massaging me. It was as if he had been trained in massage techniques. His strong, nimble hands roamed every inch of my back, sides, the sides of my breasts, around to the tops of my breasts, and most deliciously, he didn't stop, instead, he continued massaging me, teasingly. He continued massaging my lower back moving ever so slowly to my ass, kneading my ass cheeks. When he grabbed me by both of my hips, massaging both my stomach and hip muscles, I rolled my back a little, involuntarily, pushing my ass into the air, opening me up slightly. I was moaning with abandon, unfettered by convention or propriety, and unconcerned about my husband, who unbeknownst to me, was watching from the house.

"Oh god, as he massaged my ass, his fingers would lightly brush my virgin butthole, teasing me, as I relaxed even further, opening myself to his erotic touch. Nevertheless, he never pushed it too far. He moved down to my inner thighs, brushing my outer labia, ensuring he reached every part of my upper thighs. This went on for a full 5 minutes, his touch near my sweltering pussy, driving me wild, never fully touching, just teasing; before he reached my calves and finally my feet," I gushed, remembering the moment, imagining how wet I was, at this point.

I looked at Katie and she was breathing hard, flushing around her upper chest, neck, and face.

"Please, don't stop," she said, breathlessly willing me to continue.

"Those were the exact words floating in my mind at that time, wishing he would push it further, let go, and take me. He then massaged each foot, kneading my toes and arches," I continued, "His hands, like magic, sending tingling volts of electricity, running straight to my clit with every squeeze, bit of pressure, and nearly orgasmic rub. How he knew all the right spots to work baffled me.

"He finished with my feet and finally started to move his hands, at an excruciatingly slow pace, back towards the spot I wanted him to touch. My legs spread even more, involuntarily, yet with purpose, as he neared the back of my knees once again, my pussy creaming uncontrollably, as he reached my inner thighs, his fingers within an inch of my sopping wet sex.

"I said, 'ple...'

"Then my phone rang, breaking the silence and the mood; when I saw who was calling."

"Holy fuck," exclaimed Katie, one hand between her legs, "I almost came you bitch."

"Hehehe, so did I, that was the anti-climactic, and very frustrating, end of the story," I told her, "Dicks slutty little secretary called, stating that he was on his way home to pack for an emergency business trip. I was soooo pissed. Calin could have taken me on the deck that day and probably would have, had we not been interrupted. I was about to tell him not to stop, to please continue when that call came in. After that call, Calin graciously re-tied my top.

"Then with a little embarrassment in his voice, he told me that my bottoms might need adjusting. I will never forget his words at that moment.

"'Vicky,' he said, 'something very beautiful and enticing is peaking out of the sides of your bikini bottoms.'

"With a devilish grin, I replied, 'Can you take care of it for me? Pleeeaaase,' moaning like a bitch in heat and raising my ass to his touch.

"He then slid his hand between my thong bottoms and butt, very slowly, and erotically pulled the gusset of my bottoms from between my lower lips, covering my arousal." I finished.

"Bitch," Katie exclaimed, "If you don't fuck that man tomorrow night you are the dumbest woman I have ever known, and when you are done, can I have some? I don't think my pussy has ever been this wet. You know, I bet Dick called his secretary and told her to call you to break it up before Calin was balls deep inside of you."

"You are probably right, the bastard. Anyway, I was so wet that it wasn't only my bikini bottoms, but the towel underneath me was also soaked." I intimated, smiling with a hint of a promise to my best friend. "Once he finished straightening my skimpy bikini, he kissed me on the cheek, catching the edge of my lips.

"'Vicky...Mom, your scent is beyond words, ummmgrrrrr,' he groaned and growled, at the same time.

"'It is all for you,' I purred, as I began to extricate myself from the lounge chair to prepare myself to see my husband.

"Honestly, Katie, after all that, when he called me Mom, I got even wetter, so wet, that I could feel how slick my thighs were as I walked towards the house, towel in hand swaying my hips and shaking my fat ass as I walked."

"Fuuuccckkkk..." She said, moaning as her hand darted between her legs again, "you are even sluttier than I thought, and your pussy is so wet right now that the wax is barely sticking well enough to do its job hahahahaha. God, what I wouldn't do to that hot young man, hmmmmm."

"Slow down, you horny old bitch," I exclaimed, "me first....and if he agrees, another time, then yes....but I will be there also, guiding him into your holes."

"Deal, now finish your story," Katie breathlessly intoned after removing the final strip of cloth and wax. My arousal was so great at that moment; I barely felt any pain, it was just enough to enhance my arousal.

"I went inside the house and saw my husband walking into the kitchen, so I pulled him into the bedroom and rode his little penis like a stallion for all of 13 seconds before he came and ruined my mood. I later learned that he was home the entire time, watching Calin caress my body, and instead of being a man, he was jacking off like a little cuckold bitch. That was the last time I allowed him to enter my pussy, only hand jobs and now, nothing at all for more than 5 years."

I then described what happened the following day at the airport.

"A couple of weeks later," I continued, "I caught Dick peeping on my daughters..."

"That worthless little dick," Katie exclaimed.

"...and I finally knew why Calin had such disdain for my husband. I kicked him out of my bed and told him. 'If you ever peep my daughters again, I will remove your tiny little pee-pee and nuts, then shove them up your ass with a baseball bat,' I promised.

"I was so mad, but now, I wanted some revenge."

"Did you start fucking guys in front of him?" Katie queried.

"No. It's just..." I trailed off.

"You want Calin," she stated more than asked.

"Yeeesss," I breathed, "I know it is wrong, but I can't help it. He is like his father, in many ways, but even sexier, stronger, more dominant, and he has this way about him. He seems to know what people want or need. I know it won't last, but it needs to be him. I don't know why, exactly, but until he and I sort out our mutual attraction, no other man could compare, and I feel like I would be left wanting. Well...maybe I do know why it needs to be him. I know Dick is jealous of him and Calin does not like him, but mostly, I have been in lust with Calin for almost 7 years. I think about him all the time and every time I masturbate, it is him I imagine."