My Older Co-Worker Pt. 03

Story Info
Our adventure continues on the next trip.
2.6k words
4.62
6.9k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a variety of reasons, none of which was either of our faults, we didn't get together again until our next business trip. Our job took us to Colorado where it was cold and snowy. We are in sales for ski equipment and clothing, so we go to various resorts around the country. On this trip we also had another co-worker with us, Alison. Alison was also older than me, she is 54, but again, a beautiful woman with a curvy body. Alison is in a different part of the company so she had her own agenda for the trip that was different than ours. This time we were in a beautiful resort and we had 2 amazing rooms. Both of the rooms were exactly the same. It felt like we were in a giant log cabin, but with all the luxury things two spoiled women like us needed. right in the center of the room we had a build in hot tub sunken into the floor. We also had a second hot tub out on the deck, which was slope side. The shower was our favorite part, it was big enough for 5 people with a seat that went all the way around. We both decided it was going to be hard for us ever to leave those rooms to get our jobs done.

The first day we decided just to just go to bed, we had a long day flying and meeting with the clients. On the second day we did our meetings and finished up by 3pm. We went to our rooms, changed and met at the bar. As we were drinking and enjoying ourselves we were playing a game of "yes she would or no she wouldn't?" We were finding woman and deciding if they would be with another woman if given the chance. We voted no on most of the women we saw, but a couple of them we decided definitely would. We also decided during that time that we would use just one room tonight, my room. by 6pm we were feeling pretty good and decided we needed to eat, so we called Alison and she met us for dinner.

As we were eating dinner I looked at Rose and just shook my head, she immediately knew what I meant, as in ("no she wouldn't) but Rose looked back at me and nodded her head as in ("yes she would"). I knew it would be a discussion for later, so we just finished our and went our separate ways with Alison. We got back to our rooms and Rose said she needed to grab some things and would met me back at my room shortly.. About 45 minutes later Rose knocked on my door and when I opened it I was floored. Rose was standing there in a robe that was untied and showing me her beautiful naked body. She smiled and said "no touching until I shower."

We Decided that instead of rushing in the shower, we would use the hot tub in the living room. We poured some wine and settled in for a nice long soak. As we were hanging out in the tub Rose said, "by the way, you're wrong, I am sure Alison would jump at the chance to do what we're doing, I can just tell."

I said, "I don't think so, she seems so uptight and closed off sometimes, I can't picture her doing what we do."

Rose said, "Mmmm, I could picture that real easy, she's fucking hot!" I couldn't disagree with her.

I said to Rose, "Then maybe tonight you should show me what you would do with Alison if she was in here with us.

Her answer was "that's a great idea, do you think you can handle me twice as horny?" I just smiled and slid lower in the tub. I was just looking at her naked, laying there in that tub and I was getting more horny by the second, so I decided to give my clit a gentle rub, but not before I put one leg up over the side to give Rose a better view. Her eyes were glued on my hands and I could tell she was as hungry for me as I was for her. It didn't take long before her hand was down under the water taking care of business like I was. Rose asked, "do you want to go in the tub outside, It's snowing and that would be fun I think." I agreed and we got out. I went to grab my robe and she said, "hell no! If were going outside, we're going out naked."

Rose walked over, opened the curtain and then the door. Like I said, we were slope side and there were people skiing down past our room about 200 feet away. Rose didn't care one bit, she strutted out, stood there a second so she was sure she was seen and then climbed into the tub. Not wanting to be outdone, I did exactly the same thing. I said, Wow! that was pretty exhilarating knowing that somebody probably saw us."

SHE said, "oh they defiantly did, and let them watch this too," and with that she climbed on top of me and gave me a very sensual, deep kiss. So anybody skiing down the hill at that moment saw Rose kissing me while half straddling me. I have to say, it was a real turn on. If we didn't get out of that tub soon, I was gonna explode, I needed Rose! We got out, strolled our steaming naked bodies into the room and directly into the shower. I grabbed the soap and started to soap up her back. Her smooth skin felt so good to me at that moment, I just wanted to get her in that bed. I told her no fooling around in the shower because I needed her in that bed as soon as possible, but she said, "Last time you called the shots, tonight it's my turn."

I told her I liked that idea and she immediately said, "good, now sit on that bench so I can eat you pussy." Who was I to argue, I sat on the bench and Rose kneeled down in front of me. She lifted my legs over her shoulders and instantly stuck her tongue in my pussy, no teasing, no foreplay, just directly into my pussy. I was just leaning against the wall with warm water running down my body while Rose brought me to my first orgasm of the night. She stood up and her tiny flat stomach was right in front of me so I started planting small kiss's on it. I reached behind her and started playing with her ass while I kissed her and I noticed her ass start to respond by squirming a little.

I grabbed her by the waist, gently turned her around and started eating her from behind. To make it better for both of us, Rose leaned forward and exposed both of those beautiful holes to me. I returned her the favor by giving her an orgasm too. We decided to get into that bed so we dried off and went back into the room. On the way, Rose grabbed her bag and brought it onto the bed. My toys were already on the night stand waiting for some use. Over the years I have had a lot of toys, but I now own only 3, their my all time favorites. I have a nice sized dildo, A nice clit vibrator and a clit sucker. Rose looked at my bag of fun and said, "Nice selection, I think we need to share these tonight."

I smirked and said," I'm not sure, what to you have to offer, my toys know my pussy pretty well."

Rose laughed and said, "well since the last time we were together I got a couple new ones, you seemed to have brought out the slut in me," with that she pulled out a dildo, much thicker than mine, and a "wand' clit vibrator. What I didn't know until she told me, was the dildo was actually a strapon and now I couldn't wait to have her fuck me with it. She smiled and asked, "will these do?" I answered her by grabbing some oil, squirting some on my hand and spreading it on my pussy.

I said, 'Why don't you put on that strapon, I'm oiled up and waiting. Rose got off the bed and wiggled into the harness that holds the rubber cock. As she was climbing back on the bed, I got up on all fours and said, "here ya go, let's see what you can do with that thing." She knelt behind me and very slowly and gently pushed that very thick cock into my pussy. I was a little uncomfortable at first because of the thickness, but after a few in and outs my pussy reacted favorably and seemed to get wider. Before you know it, it started to feel amazing. As rose was fucking me from behind I grabbed my vibrator, reached under and put it on my clit.

A minute later I exploded all over that strapon, and when I finally turned around, I saw that I squirted all over Rose's stomach too. She looked at me and said, "it looks like I got the right toys since you just came all over me, not that I'm complaining."

I said, "if you wiggle that cute ass of yours out of that thing, maybe you can cum all over me." It wasn't something I had to say twice, Rose jumped off the bed and slide it off. I put it on and laid on my back, then told Rose to ride it for me. She oiled up her pussy and straddled me. I had a front row view of her pussy swallowing that thick rubber cock. She sat right down with no hesitation, it very impressive. I don't think Rose could have ridden that any harder, her petite ass was rocking back and forth, faster and faster when all of a sudden she let out a very loud Ohhhhh, then she came like Niagara falls, the bed was soaked. It took all of her strength to climb off and collapse next to me.

I leaned over, smiled, and gave her a long deep kiss. I told her how good she looked having that orgasm and I wanted to see that a lot more tonight. Rose said, "I have a fun idea," and with that, she walked over to the glass sliding doors, dragged a chair and faced it out to the doors. She said, "grab your vibrator and come sit in this chair." I did as she asked and sat in the chair facing the doors. It felt a little weird, but very sexy sitting there, completely naked in front of glass doors. Rose walked over to the bed, grabbed my dildo and came back. She said, "I think we should share our night with the skier's, give them a little show." She turned around, stuck the dildo to the window and backed into it. WOW! I was floored. In front of me was a sexy as hell 74 year old woman fucking a dildo and letting everyone watch.

It didn't take long before number 2 arrived, just as intense as orgasm number 1. It seemed like Rose didn't want to stop, or should I say couldn't stop. She no longer had a smile on her face, it was a very intense look and she was just slamming the glass with her ass and burying that dildo as deep as it could go. I stood up, reached under her and rubbed her clit while she fucked herself from behind, she immediately came in my hand. As she took it out and stood straight up, I leaned down and started sucking on her tits. She just held my head and enjoyed my tongue on her nipples.

We made our way back to the bed and just laid there. Rose brought up Alison and said, "too bad we couldn't get Alison to join us, I would love to watch you and her go at it."

I said, "go at it? That sounds like we are going to fight, personally I'd rather fuck her than fight her." We both laughed out loud and then I said, "ok, she's laying here on the bed with us, what's happening?"

Rose said, "Well by now I would have already eaten her out so much, that she's laying here just trying to recover." Again we both laughed out loud.

I responded with " been there done that with you." Then I said, " I would have her on her hands and knees while I fucked her from behind with that strapon, and oh, I almost forgot, she would have her head between your legs licking your pussy while I fucked her."

All she said was "Mmmm, I could see that." Then she said, I have a great idea, lets get dressed, call Alison and meet her for drinks?"

I said, "now?"

"Yes, and I bet after all this fucking and talking about her, then we go and meet up with her, we'll come back even hornier, and maybe even bring her back." I agreed, mainly because my pussy needed a break. I called Alison and she reluctantly agreed to meet us, she told me she was already undressed and It took all my strength not to say, then come naked to our room instead, but I didn't. Alison met us at the bar and for the first time, I saw her dressed down and almost no make up but she was still stunning. by this time we were pretty sober and for some reason Alison didn't. I asked her if she was ok and her answer floored me.

Alison said, "yeah I'm fine, I only had 2 drinks before, but I smoked a little weed before to relax myself, I didn't think I was coming back to the bar." Then she said, "do you guys smoke? I have more in my room." I did fairly regularly, but I didn't know about Rose, the subject never came up. I told her I did and Rose told her she did also, but then Rose went a step further.

Rose said. "I usually only smoke when I masturbate, which I guess is a lot." I just looked at her with disbelief and then I turned to see how Alison was going to react.

Alison Said, "I know, there's two different types of orgasm's, straight and stoned. stoned is much more intense."

and then she laughed and said, "look at us, 3 single women talking about masturbating while being stoned, I think we need some men in our lives." I'm sure if there was a mirror near by I would see my mouth hanging open because if you asked me who the most conservative woman in our company was, Alison would be on top of my list.

Then as if I could be even more surprised, Rose said, "who says it needs to be men?" I gave Rose a "what the fuck are you doing" look and she just stayed focused on Alison.

Without skipping a beat Alison said, "eh, I tried it once, not really my cup of tea." At this point I thought I was living in a parallel world. The woman I thought was a complete conservative prude is telling us she masturbates high and has had sex with another woman. now the only thing my mind was telling me was that the thought of me fucking her while she was eating out Rose wasn't so far fetched. All I can say is that the second half of the night didn't end until the early morning hours.