My Older Co-Worker Pt. 04

Story Info
Things continue with Alison.
2.6k words
4.73
4.3k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stayed a little longer at the bar and we both realized something that we never knew, Alison is very funny and not the conservative prude we thought she was, we were having a lot of fun with her. I said, "anybody feel like taking a soak in the hot tub?" Rose gave me a look and I knew what it was about. Rose knew we couldn't go back to my room because we left it a mess, so I quickly added, "Rose has a nice one on her deck."

Rose gave me another look and said, "sure, why not?"

Alison said, "I, don't know, I didn't bring a bathing suit."

Rose quickly chimed in, "I didn't either, but a bra and panties are the same thing, plus we are all grown ass women, right? I knew it was just Rose's sly way of seeing Alison half naked. We all decided it would be fun, so we grabbed our drinks and headed to Rose's room. On the way, both Alison and I said we needed to go to our rooms and we would all meet in Rose's room. I don't know why Alison needed to go back to her room, but I needed to go back to get on some panties, I wasn't wearing any at the moment. I opened my door and got instantly horny. Our toys were laying on the bed right next to a pretty good size wet spot. I found my cutest matching bra and panties (actually a thong) and put it on. As I was leaving the room I had and idea, I grabbed my small vibrator and put it in my pocket.

We were all back in Rose's room in about 15 minutes, Alison got there first. It was around midnight and we should all be tired, but for some reason, we weren't. Alison asked if we wanted to smoke a joint, and we all agreed. I'm not sure how she got it, but after all, it was Colorado. We were pretty high within like 10 minutes and I decided to get the party started. I stood up, made sure both ladies were looking at me and I started unbuttoning my top. I said, "I'm ready for that hot tub." Then I took off my top and dropped my pants to the floor. I could feel their eyes on me and it felt pretty good.

Alison said, "wow, that's a nice ass you got there girl!" I turned so she could see it better and her response was, "by the way, those aren't panties, that's just a string up your ass, but I have to say, you wear it well. "

I thanked her, and Rose, not wanting to be outdone said, "well since you're barely wearing anything, I guess it's not that big a deal I'm actually not wearing anything, " and with that, dropped her pants and was now naked from the waist down. I was loving every second of seeing her standing there half naked, but I wasn't sure about what Alison was gonna say.

Alison said, "well you're not shy, are you?" Then she said, " well, you still have a bra and shirt on, so I guess you are a little shy."

"No, not at all, especially when I'm this fucking high." Then she pulled her shirt over her head and took off her bra. Here we were, I was wearing a thong and bra, Rose was completely naked and Alison was looking at us while she was fully clothed. Rose said, "is this gonna bother you? I can put on a bra and panties, but the chlorine might ruin them," and then she laughed. To our surprise Alison didn't say anything, she just smiled, unbuttoned her pants and slid them down. She followed that by pulling her shirt up over her head and then off. Now here was this 54 year old beauty, (think Demi Moore) with long black hair standing there in a tiny pair of panties and a cute lace bra.

She smiled and looked back and forth between us, then she said, " Hmmm, should I go in like this and risk ruining my favorite bra and panty set or do I do the Rose move and save my poor undies? this set was pretty expensive." With that, she dropped her panties and took off he bra. She was as shaved as me and Rose and her tit's were just right. Not small like Rose's, but not huge. A solid C cup.

I looked at them both and said, "we'll obviously I'm not gonna be the only prude here," and with that I slid off my thong and pulled off my bra. I said, ok ladies, are we going out in the snow in the outside tub or in this big beautiful hot tub right here in the middle of the room?" We decided to use the indoor one. I watched as Alison climbed in the tub, her ass was as perfect as the rest of her. I caught Rose's eye and she just smiled and raised her eyebrows. I knew she liked what se saw too.

The inside tub was a little smaller than the outside one, so we were all touching knees and toes. The bubbles were pretty intense and it was feeling really good. All of a sudden I felt a hand on my thigh, it was rose's. You couldn't see it from the top, but my pussy knew her hand was near and my legs open slightly. At that moment I just wanted to climb on top of rose and just give her a deep kiss. I just put my head back and thought about what I was going to do to rose after Alison leaves.

As I was enjoying the feeling of her hand getting closer to my pussy I suddenly felt a second hand on my other thigh. I picked my head up and saw Alison smiling and sitting closer to me. I turned and looked at Rose. She was smiling and said, "Alison and I had a talk before you got back to the room, she agreed to help me give you a night to remember." Then she said, "unless you'd rather not?"

I answered her by spreading my legs as far as I could, I put my head back and said, "help yourself ladies, I have no place to go." It only took seconds before I felt both hands between my legs and taking turns feeling my pussy. I'm not sure which lady put her finger into my pussy, but I really didn't care, I was feeling amazing. I had a finger in my pussy and one rubbing my clit. What more could a girl ask for. Without lifting my head, I reached for both of their tits, I had a small perky tit in my right hand and a nice thick meats tit in the other.

The finger inside me started moving faster and faster and I was on the verge of cuming. I looked up to see who was about to give me an orgasm and saw it was Alison. I came pretty quick and then sat up. I looked at Alison and said, "I it more fun this time?"

She said, "I did enjoy making you cum, but I think I need you ladies need to show me how it's done. It's been many years since I was with that girl, but we were young and inexperienced, not like you two girls."

Rose said, " then let's get these three cute ass's in the bed and we'll show you how to make a girl feel good." We got out, dried off and headed to the bed. I told Alison to hope in the bed, but I told Rose to lean over the edge. As soon as Rose was bent over, I knelt down behind her and buried my face in her ass. Rose was immediately squatting and giving me better access. I looked up to see Alison intently watching us and her hand was in between her legs. The most I licked Rose, the louder she moaned and the more Alison was showing us her goods.

Rose had the best view, she was bent over the bed with her face looking right in between Alison's legs. I thought I would tease Alison a little and I said, "Wadda ya think Rose, does that look like a pussy we might like? You have the best view of it."

Rose said, "as soon as you stop eating me from behind, I gonna get a closer look if Alison doesn't mind." Alison answered her by opening her legs and using a finger from each hand to spread open her pussy lips. It looked amazing, like a 20 year old's. From that moment on, all I wanted to do was lick the hell out of it.

I stood up from behind Rose and said, "well my tongue needs a couple minutes rest, why don't you show her how only a woman knows how to correctly eat pussy." Rose stood up and crawled on the bed. She positioned herself right in front of Alison and lays on her stomach. She immediately buried her face in Alison's pussy and went to work. Alison's hips started to rise and her hands went to the back of Rose's head pulling her into her pussy. She was riding the shit out of that tongue.

I thought I would show off a little, so I grabbed Rose's big dildo, licked it and easily buried it in my pussy. I made a little more noise than usual just to make sure she saw me. Rose was eating her pussy and I was fucking myself, all for her pleasure. She came right away, and she had the cutest, quietest orgasm ever, just a lot of quick spasms and one big "ohhhh."

At this point, mine was the only pussy that had yet to be eaten, and than needed to change quickly. I pulled out the dildo, I laid back, spread my legs open and said, " well ladies, this pussy isn't gonna eat itself, can I please get some help over here?"

Alison said, "Please allow me, I'll do my best to make it good," and with that, she laid on her stomach in front of me and put her head between my legs. As she was using her tongue on me I noticed Rose playing with her ass, she looked up at me, smiled and winked.

Rose said to Alison, "do you think you can do that while on all fours?"

Without even taking her tongue off my pussy she got up on all fours. I saw rose licking the dildo and I knew exactly where it was going. I wished I could have had a better view, but I was happy enough where I was. I saw Rose gently push it all the way in her without any hesitation. The minute I heard her let out a big moan from the dildo, I came.

She lifted her head and just let Rose fuck her from behind, and since she was so close to my pussy, I let her watch me masturbate. I fingered myself to a quick orgasm while she watched. I think we were showing her a good time because she looked like she was definitely enjoying herself. Rose finished her off by licking her ass hole while still fucking her with that big rubber cock. instant orgasm!

I told Rose it was her turn, I had her lay on her back, and I straddled her face. Her tongue instantly went to work. Alison took the vibrator and put it directly on Rose's clit. the combination of her tongue and the moaning she was doing was getting me near another orgasm. Her moaning from the vibrator was causing a nice vibration on my pussy as she was eating me. After a couple minutes I turned around while still straddling her face, but now I could watch Alison plat with Rose's pussy.

while still holding the vibrator on her pussy, Alison leaned forward and used her other hand to play with my tits. Her hands were soft and she knew just how to play with my nipples, they got hard as rocks. I reached under and started to play with hers at the same time. Like I said before, they were just the right size, just enough to fill my hand. Her nipples were getting harder the more I played. I knew it was time to give rose's tongue a break, so I climbed off her and laid next to her.

Alison was at the end of the bed looking just at us. she said, "my pussy hasn't felt this good in years, you girls are amazing. I would have never thought when I was eating dinner by myself tonight that a few hours later, I would be fucking two beautiful woman tonight."

I said, "well, are you enjoying yourself?"

She responded by saying, "oh yeah, " and with that, she reached down and started playing with herself while we watched. Then she straddled my left leg and just rocked back and forth sliding her wet pussy up and down my leg. Watching, and feel that, my hand automatically went between my legs and started playing with my clit while she humped my leg. I looked over at rose and she was also rubbing her clit watching this woman getting herself off on my leg. Alison asked me if it was ok to get herself off on my leg, I told, sure, enjoy herself. A couple minutes later my leg was soaked and she was in the throes of an orgasm.

Rose looked at me and said, "Wow, that seem like a magical leg you got there."

i answered her with, "I have another if you would like to join her."

Rose climbed on and joined Alison humping my leg. I reached over and grabbed the bottle of oil we brought and squeezed out some under each of their pussies. Both of those girls were humping me like they were never fucked before, that oil really did the trick. Alison's nice sized tits were bouncing up and down, while Rose's tiny tit's were just looking right at me. Once again I started playing myself while watching these girls humping me. I said, "think we can all cum together?" And with that, I buried 2 fingers in my pussy and started to rub my cum spot on the inside of my pussy.

Seeing that, Alison started pumping faster and faster, we both came at the same time, but Rose didn't. I said, "What the matter babe, do we turn you on enough?

Rose said, "Oh yes you do, but I wanna cum with my dildo, and it's gonna be big." With that, she climbed off, grabbed the dildo and pushed it in all the way to the fake balls. She pumped it fast and deep and occasionally pulled it all the way out before slamming it back in. within a minute she was squirting all over the bed. We decided that would be the end of the night because it was 3:30 am and we needed to work the next day.

When I climbed off the bed, I bent down and kissed Rose's pussy lips and said, "that you." then I walked over to Alison, knelt down in front of her and kissed her pussy as well, said, "thank you too." With that I grabbed my clothes that were on the floor and walked out into the hallway naked. I had the room next door and I didn't feel like dressing.

The next morning we all met for breakfast looking like we had a rough night and hoping nobody would notice. All I'll say is, we still had two nights left on our trip.