My Older Naked Entertainment

Story Info
I beat an older dude in bowling and he entertains us.
3.6k words
4.25
6.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxyht138
sxyht138
45 Followers

I'm a 19-year-old guy, just finished my first year in college, and on summer vacation. I like girls and guys, and they like me. But I have a thing for somewhat older guys, too. I think it has to do with some teachers I had in 9th and 10th grade. They were tough men, pretty good-looking, but exercised a lot of control over the class.

To be honest, I both liked and resented that. I like a dominant man, but when I got yelled at, I felt the need to humiliate him right back. A couple of times I opened my mouth and got into trouble with the principal. Sometimes I think I reacted that way because I was secretly attracted to those teachers. The few times I told them off, it felt really good.

So I carry this love-hate relationship with me forward. And now that I am in my more sexual years, it has been transferred to sexual activities. I secretly desire to dominate and humiliate an older man, someone just like those teachers. Taking someone who society respects, and turning them into a humiliated servant of a horny teenager makes me feel amazingly powerful. And I love that power.

So one day I was in the bowling alley with a couple of friends, and there was this guy bowling by himself on the next lane. He looked around 45, was in decent shape, and was an amazing bowler. I kept seeing his scores go up past 150! This was a respectable guy, someone who I would really love to get to know better. And, as it would turn out, I would.

The two guys I was with were also around my age, and were also the type that enjoyed being horny. We weren't gay, we weren't bi, we were just sexual. We like hot people, watching hot porn, and sometimes even watching each other. It was all fun and relaxed, and we were having a great summer. What made it easier, was the fact that my parents were away and the three of us were staying in their house for the weekend. A great set up for some fun. Maybe even fun with the guy on the next lane.

Now I don't usually assume that every man above a certain age wants to play sex games with someone half their age. I usually keep it to myself, maybe watch the occasional video, maybe read the occasional story. It hasn't really happened, since that sort of a guy is pretty rare. The ones that are into it tend to be a little more creepy looking. This man, though, does seem to have it together: a nice face, not fat, generally handsome. And, by his bowling, I could see that he did sports.

So what made me break the ice? The fact that I saw him, more than once, glancing in our direction. After a few minutes, when it was my turn to bowl, he arrived at his lane at the same moment. He smiled at me, and my first instinct was to respond, "Hey, you're a great bowler!"

"Thanks," he answered. It seemed he was a little embarrassed. "You and your friends aren't too bad either."

"It's fun," I answered.

"I can see that."

And then there was an uncomfortable silence. "Go ahead and bowl," he said to me. I smiled and rolled a strike. Then it was his turn, and he bowled a strike as well.

"We're even," I said as I went to sit back down. He smiled. And we bowled for a few more minutes, each on our lanes. A few frames later, we found ourselves on the lane at the same time again. He nodded to me to bowl first, and I rolled nine pins. He rolled eight. My next shot was a spare, and so was his. "Hey, we seem to be good competition here," he said.

"Hey," I said, "why don't we keep track of our scores and see who wins?" Sure," he replied, "I love a little challenge."

Every time he looked at me, I got a vibe that he was really attracted. I don't think I'm gorgeous, but people do complement me. I have light skin, but very dark narrow eyes and dark hair. I know that look is attractive to some people. I was guessing that this guy was one of them, and so I decided not to let this chance to get away. The worst that could happen would be that I'd be embarrassed, but the best that could happen would be a lot of hot fun.

"What should we compete for?" I said to him. "Hey, what's going on," said one of my friends. "This guy, on the next lane, wants to compete in bowling with me." "Nice," came the reply. "How about we all get in on it."

"My friends want to compete too, okay?"

"Sure," he said with a little tremble. "I guess we could play for money. I don't usually have bowling matches with kids half my age, to be honest, but I'm down for it. What you think we should play for?"

I went a little closer to him so I could say what I was thinking quietly. "Well, we could play for money, or lunch or food. But maybe something a little more interesting?" I made sure to say it in a slightly suggestive way, just to test if I was on the right track with this guy.

He took a deep breath and looked at me again. After a moment, he said quietly, "What did you have in mind?" The way he said it was a bit suggestive. I think he embarrassed himself a little bit by betraying his interest. But it was enough for me.

"We are staying alone at my parents house a few miles from here. How about something.. hotter than money."

"I guess I gave on too much," he quietly laughed. "Really, what did you have in mind?"

I think I smirked, but inside I was kind of trembling. This was getting exciting. "Well we are college kids, and we're big on strip games. You are probably too mature for that."

He was turning a little red, but he answered directly. "Not necessarily, what would be the rules?"

"We can keep it simple. The winner gets to own the loser. The loser has to strip, has to give a lap dance to the winner, or winners, and then has to do whatever the winner wants. This includes spanking and humiliation, and giving oral pleasure. I have a feeling you want to do this," I continued with quiet power, "and that you want to lose."

He turned a little aside, clearly enjoying what I had said. I think there was a slight bulge in his pants. Then he turned back to me, and said, "Game on."

I will spare you the play-by-play, but it was clear to me that he was not trying to roll over and play dead. We decided that we would put our highest score against him. And while I'm not the best bowler, one of my friends is, and beat him 177 to 163. We all looked at him with a superior smile, knowing that this man was about to become our nude slave. He also adjusted his pants, as it turned him on a lot.

The drive to my house took five minutes, my friends and I got there first. He took a minute to go to the bathroom before he left. He arrived a minute behind us, knocked on the door, and I let him in. He came in tentatively, and we were all very nice in welcoming him. "That was a nice bowling match, you're really good!"

"Thanks, guys, but I know I lost. So here I am. What would you like me to do?"

"Come into the living room, the light is better there." We all went into the living room, the three of us sat down on the couch. He stood in front of us. It was my turn to take charge.

"So here we are, three hot college guys, who clearly turn on an old fag like you. Let's get something straight. You may be older and dignified, but you are going to do whatever the fuck we want. Understand?"

"Yes, yes my young master." The bulge in his pants was obvious. I was his master, and my friends were going to enjoy the show. I told you how I liked to take my revenge on those teachers, and so I decided to be as totally domineering with my youthful arrogance as I could. And, yes, I had a hard on too.

"Take off your shoes and socks." This was the first test of his obedience. Would he? If so, it meant he was going to go all the way. He kicked off his shoes, bent down and pulled of his socks. It was a hot start.

"Dance," I gave the order. I turned on some music with the remote, and he started to move. "Respectable daddy is going to take off every fucking piece of clothing and be the nude toy of the hottest college guys he's ever seen. Keep moving it." He danced, pretty badly actually, but it was hot. He was clearly showing us every part of his body through his clothes, and was very turned on.

I was getting a rush from my superiority over this man. I knew I could say anything I wanted, and make him do anything I wanted, without me having to worry about offending him. The opposite! I was all in. "Get down on all fours and crawl around like a fucking dog. And, while you're at it, bark a little."

The other guys snickered as I gave this order. And, making me even hornier, he did it. He was on all fours, crawling in circles, making pathetic barking sounds. We all were laughing at him.

"Enough of that, asshole, get up and keep dancing. And now take your shirt off." As he started, the guys got into it. "Take it off, take it off," they started chanting. He slowly lifted his shirt off, all the while moving, revealing his torso. To be honest, he had a small belly, but his pecs, shoulders, and upper torso were amazing. "Nice daddy nipples, shit face." I loved insulting and humiliating him, this total power was turning me on. I had to be careful not to make myself come just by talking!

But I wanted to feel him now. I got up and walked over to him, and squeezed his nipples. "You like your young master feeling you, don't you?"

"Yes, Master, I do." He winced a little as I pinched, but then I wanted to experience him more. I took off my shirt, which caused him to gasp a little. "You are such a fucking horny bitch, so obviously turned on by your gorgeous young masters."

I pressed my body up against him, and felt his arms, and his back. He was powerful, I loved the sensation. And this man was my toy to do with as I pleased. I did this for a few minutes, enjoying every moment. But now it was time to get hotter.

But first, a little test. I put my hand on his chin, and my finger on his lips. I pushed a little in, and he opened his mouth. I inserted my finger, and he massaged it with his tongue and lips. The other guys let out an excited "Ooh!" I looked him right in the face and said, "You horny slave." "Yes, Master," came the reply.

"Take off your pants." Just saying that turned me on. Ordering someone to pull down their pants is an amazing demonstration of superiority. And knowing that he was going to go all the way, at my order, made me feel very powerful.

He did it slowly, erotically. He was nicely built, and I enjoyed watching him. I saw my friends were turned on as well. He was focused on undoing his zipper, and had stopped moving, so I yelled at him, "I didn't give you permission to stop dancing. Keep moving, asshole. Show us how horny you are for your teenage Masters." The guys laughed and again started chanting "Take it off!"

This guy was completely turned on by us. He fumbled with his zipper while trying to swivel his hips. It was hysterical. We laughed at him, and taunted him. "Big daddy can't wait to strip naked!" He got the zipper open, and lowered the sides of his pants, much as a stripper would do. As he got past his underwear, his bulge was obvious. The pants went down to the floor, and he stepped out of them, now just wearing underwear.

"You can stop dancing now, you're terrible at it."

"I know, sorry master."

"Come stand in front of me," I ordered. He obeyed. I put my hand on the inside of his knee, and began to gently tease him. I moved my hands slightly up on the inside of his legs, and then down again. "Turning you on, right?"

"Yes, Master. Very much."

I continued to play with his inner thighs, going up and getting closer to his private parts. "I love when I meet an old horny shithead like you. I can strip you and spank you and say anything I want to you, and you're going to be my nude toy. You're going to give me and my friends all the pleasure we want, and you will have no dignity left."

By now, the top of my hand was rubbing on the bottom of his underwear. He let out a slight moan, clearly enjoying himself. "Turn around," I ordered. Now it was time to start revealing things. I reached into the top of his elastic, and pulled the underwear down revealing his ass. "Who wants to go first?" My friend on the right volunteered. He leaned in and gave a sharp smack. This horny old guy bent over to make it easier. We all took turns spanking his ass.

After it was turning red, it was time to complete the humiliation. I pulled the underwear back up, a little too high, teehee. Love a good wedgie. Then I turned him around to face us. "Take off your underwear, bitch. Get naked for your masters." He couldn't wait to do this. He pulled the underwear down, and his dick jumped out of the elastic. He bent down to take the underwear off his feet, and then stood up straight in front of us, completely nude. I got up and walked straight over to him and looked him in the eye.

"Do you love me?" With my right hand, I reached in and felt his balls. Then I slowly slid my hand up, fondling his cock. "I hope you love me, because I'm playing with your dick and balls. It would be pretty humiliating if you didn't. Actually, it's humiliating anyway, right?" He was so horned up he could only just nod. I just kept on feeling his private parts. I love that power, to grab someone there and do whatever I want.

I started smacking his dick side to side. The guys laughed as I did this. One of them got up and started smacking it back. We were playing ping-pong with his cock. All the guys laughed at this.

"Hey," my other friend said, "I want see him dance some more!" We all agreed, and he took a step back and began his awkward dancing once more.

But now he was nude, so this was hot. His dick was a rock. We were this guy's fantasy, dancing in the buff for the pleasure of three hot teenage college guys. He swiveled his hips, he bent down and stood up again, did squats, turned around and shook his ass. Heck, he even spanked his own ass for our pleasure. A completely naked and horny older slave. All of us had rock-solid hard-ons.

"Lap dances, slave, lap dances for each of us. Get over here, nude shit." "Yeah," growled the guys, adding scorn to his shame. This drove him nuts. Now he was going to get to rub his stuff on our young hot bodies. As he came over, the other guys took off their shirts too. He gasped, and made a little speech.

"You masters are the hottest guys I've ever seen. I am totally horny for you, I deserve to be your nude toy, whenever you want. My dick and balls and everything are yours to play with. You are all so unbelievably hot, you own me."

That got me going. I got up, walked beside him and started spanking his ass, hard. "You're a shit, you're dirt. You're a fucking nude toy for your teenage gods, that's all you are." He winced with each smack, but I was having too much fun to stop. His ass was red now, as was my hand. After a couple minutes, I went back to sit and enjoy the lap dance. With a smile, I said, "Now dance for us, dick face."

And he did. Quite hotly. He wiggled in between each of our legs in turn. He put his hands on our necks and shoulders, gently caressing us as he rotated and then rubbed his cock up against us. He turned around and let us each play with his ass, which was still a bit red. We went easy on him and didn't spank so much now, but definitely enjoyed squeezing and groping this guys buns.

And when he faced forward again, I and my buddies reached around his back, squeezed his ass some more and felt down his muscular legs. He was intentionally rubbing his legs against our inner thighs, which we all enjoyed.

And he certainly enjoyed rubbing his stuff on our naked torsos. Heck, I'd like to do that too. But I was afraid he was going to come soon, so I had to change gears now. I got up and got an old dog leash. Teehee. This would be fun.

"Get down on all fours on the floor, dog." He immediately obeyed. I slipped the collar over him loosely (no need to kill the man) and stood above him. "What does a dog say? What?" Again, the silly barks, which cracked us up. I have to admit, he was cracking up too. It was funny, and all in good fun. "Let's go for a walk," I announced.

"Just not outside," he half barked, half spoke. More laughter. "Of course not, bitch." I stood right in front of him as I said this, and giving in to the urge, I grabbed his hair and pulled his face into my crotch. He kissed my shorts, and I rubbed his face around there. "Nude bitch loves pleasuring his master, and you will, after our walk."

I then walked him around the room. The guys and I loved looking at his great legs and sweet ass as he crawled around. When he was facing forward, the sight of his balls hanging between his legs just made our total power and his total humiliation more obvious. One of my buddies came over and reached in to feel and jiggle them. The other guy then came and sat on his back, letting him carry him. He reached around and smacked him on the ass, yelling, "Faster, bitch!" And I was leading him by the leash getting hornier and hornier.

But by now I had had enough. I wanted to get off, and I think the guys did too. I led him over to the couch, and we all sat down. I looked at my friends, and they got the message. All of us pulled down our shorts and undies at the same time, revealing hard young cocks. The sight of it was electrifying to our slave, who audibly gasped. He wanted to come too, so I decided to be generous. But not without some abuse first, of course.

"OK, shitface, get on your feet and dance again for us. And while you do, play with your dick and tell us what you're thinking. Make it hot, asshole, or I will smack your face and ass till you're like a beet." My power rush was intensified by my horniness.

He obeyed. On his feet, swiveling and thrusting, he started massaging his cock, and making the stupidest, horniest speech he could. "I love you masters, and I love being your nude toy. I get so incredibly hot just standing here before you, all I want to do is pleasure you. You can insult me and humiliate me, I love it even more. Please, masters, let me make you feel good. Please, I beg you."

"You horny shit, we will let you. Get on your knees, get over here and start pleasuring our cocks. And while you do, give yourself a helping hand. NOW, bitch. SUCK us."

And he did, starting with me. He was so eager, and he licked, kissed and deepthroated me. I was first to explode, and then, in turn, he serviced the other two guys. As he got each one to explode in his face, he had not come himself. So my generous nature kicked in again.

"Sit on my lap, facing me." He did as told, and so I gave him the hand-job of his dreams, until he, too, shot his load (on me).

"That was fucking amazing!" he said, and we all laughed and nodded in agreement. "You guys don't need to beat me in bowling. Just send me a message and I'm here again, whenever you want."

"Thanks," I said. It's nice to know that a handsome older guy is available to be your sex slave whenever you want.

sxyht138
sxyht138
45 Followers