My One and Only Truly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved down kissing her belly and arrived at her pussy. My head was between her legs. She lifted her leg wrapping it on my shoulder. My tongue went in and out her pussy for a couple of minutes. She called out don't stop, I am Cumming. I moved her leg standing up and gave her a long kiss. I then gave her a quick peck on her cheek, and she returned one.

"That was wonderful," Joan said.

"We will do something different next time," I said.

I opened the door and walked a few steps and turned around with a big smile. Joan returned with a smile.

Thursday Joan phoned me.

"Sorry lover, I cannot see you until next week. It is that time of the month."

Friday Chris went to work. I phone Joan lunch at one o'clock at the Bay.

"I will see you there."

Damn it can only be for lunch.

My lunch from now on was oysters, salmon, and sardines. I wanted to increase my sperm count.

I went to the pay desk and picked up the photos and went back to Joan. On the back of both photos.

I was drawing a love heart and inside the heart, was capitals J and P. I gave that one to Joan. Then she watched me put the other one in my wallet. I looked at Joan, and she had a fantastic smile on her face.

Chris came home late, as usual. I looked at her with hate and anger. I was thinking to myself. How could you do this to me?

Saturday, I carried on with my weekend jobs. Washing and polishing the cars. And doing that drudge the front and rear gardens. Chris off to do the shopping and off course clothes most probably underwear.

I checked the tracker on my phone. Yes, she was at the same hotel as last week. I drove there and waited for them to come out. I sat in the car for two long hours. Chris comes out with a new lover boy. On my camera I made a video with time and date on the screen. Yes, my wife was fucking someone else. The slut could not get enough dick.

Sunday my thoughts were about Joan.

Monday. We met for lunch at noon at the Bay, and we kissed. We just talked and on leaving, we kissed.

Tuesday Joan and I met for lunch at noon at the Bay we kissed. Both of us had a seafood lunch. We just talked while leaving, and we kissed.

"It will be ok for a long lunch tomorrow.... And don't be late.... Go to my house at noon."

We both smiled at each other.

Wednesday lunch time, I left the office saying to my boss.

"I would be taking a long lunch break. I will catch up when I return. I will work late this evening to catch up."

He just nodded to me.

I was at Joan's house at lightning speed. Joan greeted me the same as last Wednesday. Joan opened the door wearing her dressing gown and closed the door behind me. I held her in my arms, and we broke.

"We only have two hours."

"In the bedroom then."

We did the same as last Tuesday.

I was going through the door with smiles from both of us.

"Phone you soon."

"Make it soon."

Thursday Joan and I meet for lunch at noon at the Bay receiving a kiss.

Joan had a seafood salad. I had my normal lunch. Joan looked at me saying.

"You are eating a lot of seafood."

"I know. It is for you."

"What do you mean?"

"I am making sure my loving sperm count is high for you?"

Joan gave a lasting smile, and we both chuckled as we talked through the rest of lunch. We were leaving and we kissed and kissed.

"See you tomorrow at noon."

"And don't be late."

With a beaming smile.

Friday lunch at noon at the Bay. Joan said.

"We both ate salmon today?"

"I am, so you are joining me."

Joan smiled at me.

"Well, it's all in for a good cause."

We both chuckled. It was our usual length of time for lunch. We had better leave and get a move on to your house.

Once we were inside the house, into the bedroom. We made love doggy style once. Then we had a sixty-nine one and then we made love face to face. Our loving making was just out of this world.

I looked at Joan saying.

"I should have said this some time ago. I am in love with you."

Held her tightly and kissed her. Joan had a smile on her face saying.

"I am in love with you too,"

"I best get back to work."

When we got to the front door, we looked at each other. I put my hands inside the dressing gown and held her waist. And I did everything as before. I moved down kissing her belly and arrived at her pussy. My head was between her legs. Joan held my head and pulled it towards her pussy. I was undoing my belt, zip, and button on my trousers. I stood up, and my pants fell to the floor. I looked at her to say.

"Please get down on your knees."

Joan did so. My hard dick it wanted a blowjob. Joan worked my shaft and sucked me off. I called out that I am Cumming. Joan sucked me harder. I Cum and all my loving sperm stayed in her mouth. Joan stood up and gave me a kiss passing some of my loving sperm into my mouth. Joan had swallowed most of it. Our kissing broke. Joan looked at me saying.

"I did not think that was going to happen."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"You bet I did."

"Great," I said.

"Sorry, but I must go."

I then gave her a quick peck on her cheek, and she returned one.

Saturday, I carried on with my weekend jobs. Washing and polishing the cars. And doing that drudge the front and rear gardens. Chris off to do the shopping and off course clothes most probably underwear. Checked my tracker, yes, the same hotel. I sat and waited until both came out. Chris comes out with her lover boy. I used the camera with time and date on the screen.

Sunday I was in a world of my own thinking about the woman I had fallen in love with.

The next three week were the same as before.

This was the week leading up to the Cricket Club do. I checked and rechecked my plans for what was in my mind. We still went out most days at noon for lunch. God when Joan came in, she was a real stunner. I looked at her.

"Joan, I've got to catch a train at one forty-five train today on a trip. But I will be back on Wednesday." I said.

We had the same food on the menu. Yes, mine was all seafood. Joan looked at me saying.

"You intend to get your sperm count for me."

"I am making sure you are going to get what you want."

Lunch was short. We stood up and held each other tightly in full view with a long kiss. I left but looked back at Joan with a smile. And she returned a smile.

"See you on Wednesday for lunch at the same time." I said.

Joan just nodded to me. The trip on Tuesday went on all day. Another big deal I closed. I phoned the railway station to see if there was a late train back home. The last train was leaving at seven. I booked my seat and was back home at eleven. On Wednesday I should have been home late from the trip. They did not expect me until Thursday.

I called Joan.

"I am back, can we have lunch early?"

"No, we will have lunch here."

At what time may I come over?"

"Now."

"I have to take a shower first."

"You can have one here if you like."

"I will get dressed and be over soon."

"Sea food for lunch."

Joan just chuckled to me. I knock at the door. Joan throws her arms round me; my hands go round her waist. We kissed and kissed. We were in the living room kissing for ages. That lad was back inside me. We broke from our kissing.

"On the phone, you said you were going to take a shower."

"That is right."

"You nowhere in my bathroom is best to take one then." Joan said.

I was having a shower. The door opens and Joan steps inside.

"I thought I would join you."

Lots and lots of soap all over both our bodies. Both of us smiled. Joan went straight for my dick and balls. My dick and balls washed and my dick was rock hard. I washed her left and right breast first, squeezing her nipples and then flicking her nipples. They stood out like organ stops. My hands slid down her waist then passed her hips going down her long legs to her ankles. I moved back up and stopped at her pussy. Joan opened her legs and my hand slipped between both legs. I had plenty of soap on my hand and caressed her sweet pussy.

Joan had hold of my hard dick with one hand the other hand holding my balls. I slipped in one finger then a second one. I was working them in and out quickly. I then turned Joan around and she bent over with her legs spread out.

My dick was full of soap. My dick just slid in because of the soap. Joan had her hands on the walls of the shower, making sure my thrusts were right. I thrusted very quickly; Joan had Cum at least twice before I shot my load of loving sperm deep inside her. We got out and dried each other off. Joan put on a short bath gown and I wrapped a towel round my hips.

We went to the kitchen.

"Tea or coffee," Joan said.

"Coffee please," I said.

Joan made a pot full.

"A cup would have done me," I said.

"Save time later," Joan said.

I drank my coffee and then held Joan with both my arms we kissed. I picked Joan up and put her on top of the worktop. Then I undid her bath gown and kneeled on the floor. She then spread her curvy legs wide. She moved to the edge of the worktop. My mouth was ready to lick and suck her pussy. I could see some drops of my loving sperm coming out.

Up and down my tongue licked the outside of her pussy. I sucked at it and licked it over and over.

Then my tongue in her pussy thrusting my tongue in and out. Both of Joan's hands held my head, pulling me onto her. She lets go of my head falling back on both hands on the worktop. She what's to feel my tongue working for her. It must have been in less than a minute she calls out I am Cumming. Then a loud moan came from Joan. I kept on going with my tongue until her moaning stopped.

I stood up; my towel fell off and my hard dick, pointing at her pussy. Joan was still leaning back on the worktop. I kissed both her breasts. God what are pairs of breasts. I gave a thrust to enter her pussy. Joan wrapped her legs round my waist, gripping me like a vice. Thrusting in long strokes I called out I am Cumming. I was getting loud moans from Joan. She calls out that I am Cumming. We both came at the same time. I was shooting my load of loving sperm inside her pussy. We both gave out a loud moan. I then lifted Joan down off the worktop.

"Can we sit down for a while?"

We went to the living room and sat together. Joan sat on a towel. We talked. I asked Joan.

"How are you going to make him think you are having his baby?"

"That is easy."

"It has taken you a while for you to ask me that question?"

"I know, please tell me."

"I have told you when he as sex with me he as on a condom."

"Yes."

"I am going to punch holes in them with a stapling machine."

"When he checks them, will he see they have leaked?"

"But when you tell him you are pregnant, he may say you have been cheating on him."

"Not likely, since we've been together, I have clouded his mind. I will remind him that a few condoms have leaked over the years so there should be no need to worry."

We both burst out laughing. I held Joan very tightly and kissed her. My dick was getting hard. I looked at Joan.

"Get on that chair over there," I said.

Joan looked at me funny. In the past Chris and I had sex on furniture. Joan sat in the armchair. I move in front of her kneeling on the floor. Joan's legs parted, I then lifted both her legs over the arms of the chair. Both her legs were hanging off both arms of the armchair. My head went straight to her pussy. My hand was next to follow. I sipped one finger then two then licked her up and down.

Both her hands held my head, pulling me towards her. She called out that I am Cumming. It took a while to have an orgasm. I licked and sucked and waited until she had finished.

"Joan, I have a surprise for you."

"Stand up and turn around and put both her knees on the arms of the chair."

"I will fall off."

"Trust me."

Joan did as I asked. She leant her head forward pressing the back of the chair. Joan was gripping the sides of the chair. I stood up and went behind her, my dick slipped in thrusting for all my worth. Joan Cum twice letting out moans each time. I then shot my load right inside her and I moaned. We moved back to the sofa.

"Well, that was a surprise," Joan said.

"Can we move to the bedroom and have a lie-down and a rest for a while?"

We went to the bedroom for a rest. Joan held my dick, caressing it fast. I started to get hard again; we went for a top and bottom. I shot my load in her mouth and Joan Cum at the same time.

Joan moved to the side of the bed on her knees facing the mirror. Doggy style was on. I stood up behind her and went in. Holding her hips I thrusted hard and fast as I could. I knew this would be my last time and Joan knew. I looked into the mirror and Joan's breasts were flying everywhere. I called out I am Cumming and we both Cum at the same time. I was all done in. My sperm now had reduced to drops. And time was getting on.

I had to be home before Chris got home from work. Joan had had to tidy up her house before he came home. Chris had to work late as she said on that project of hers. I got dressed.

Joan put on her dressing gown and we moved to the door.

I opened the dressing gown and kissed her first. I moved down to her left nipple then her right sucking them in turn. I went down on my knees. Joan's legs parted. I licked and sucked her pussy. Stopped and rose to my feet. Slipped two fingers into her and started to finger screw her. Joan called out that I am Cumming. I kept it up until she stopped shaking.

I pulled out my fingers straight to my mouth. I wanted to taste her juices. Joan took hold of my hand; it went in her mouth and sucked my fingers. I then closed the Joan gown we kissed. I had to go. It was getting late by then.

Thursday we just had lunch. I had my seafood lunch. Joan had a prawn salad. We just talked for the rest of the time at lunch. I told Joan I could not see her tomorrow. I have to set things up for Saturday night at the cricket club.

"Do you think your plan will work?" Joan said.

"I hope so very much," I said.

"You did say you wouldn't be coming to the club on Saturday."

"No, I won't be there."

I went to the club on Friday. I needed to find out a few things off Tom, and he was the club manager.

He could keep his mouth shut if asked to do so.

"Tom, please tell me how the club's cameras cover the whole of the car park."

"Yes," he said.

"I assume you have something in mind, do you want to tell me?"

I gave him some details. He had a smirky smile on his face.

"So, you will want the recording then?" he said.

"Yes."

"I have been asked for this a few times before," he said.

"Is there anything else you need to know of me?"

"Yes."

"Just the back door keypad entry code."

"Yes, the code is 5279," Tom said.

"I hope what you are up to goes very well with a smile on his face."

"So do I."

Chris home late I assumed she had been with that cheat Jenkins. By now, I had become a cold, bastard to her. My acting skills were great. I could have won an Oscar in the last few weeks.

It was the day the cricket club. Chris was doing her weekly trips to the shops. And she was going to the hairdresser. I did my weekend bits throughout the day. I wondered if Chris was going to meet her new lover boy. She must have not had time to meet the lover boy. But she came back with a change of hairdo. I asked her.

"Why do you have to change your hair?"

"Fancied a change, why don't you like it," Chris said.

"Not very much. I prefer my old Chris."

"Since you are not keen, I will get it changed back next time."

"Thanks."

With a forced smile.

"What are you going to wear tonight?" I asked Chris.

"That blue dress that you like so much."

"What do you mean that one with a long side split and open back?"

"Do you think it is a little over the top for the club?"

"No."

"If you don't mind, I will wear it then."

Her big tits would be nearly falling out when she got on the dance floor. Great, I said to myself. They might even drop out.

I had my digital camera on charge most of the day. I wanted to be good and ready. We dressed; she looked the part in the blue dress with the long side split. When she moved, you got a glimpse of her knickers? While we were getting ready, we had two or three drinks. Mine was pop. I wanted to stay sober for the rest of the night. I made her drinks stronger than usual. Yes, it was planned that way. She was a terrible flirt with a drink inside her and only able to hold so much drink. Bibs at the door of the taxi had arrived. Before we left for the club, I had slipped my camera in my pocket. Off to the club, plenty of couples and singles were already there.

Jenkins was with a group of five of his friends. I went and found a quiet corner. So, I could watch all the affairs I wished for. I was hoping for sex in the car park. Chris as usual was on the dance floor. Yes, she was dancing with that cheat Jenkins.

He whispered in her ear. They were walking to the door and out towards the car park. I shot outside via the back door. They went down the car park stopping next to a small car. The cheat was kissing Chris. I pulled out of my pocket my camera and set it on video mode. He had her big tits out of her dress. Squeezing her tits and sucking them for all his worth.

He pulled her blue dress to her ankles then her knickers. She steps out of her dress and knickers and puts them on a car bonnet she was naked. Jenkins's dick was hard. Chris turned around with her hands on the car bonnet and spread her legs. He was fingering her for a few minutes then his dick went right into her twat.

I was mad as hell but kept the camera focused on them until they had stopped. She turned around and gave him a kiss, then got dressed. They were on their way back. I was quickly on the way back to the club via the back door. Chris came looking for me for a drink.

"I am nipping to the little girl's room," she said.

I assume to clean up the Cum from that cheat Jenkins. Chris came back and sat with me for a while. Chris returned to the dance floor. She starts to dance with a tall man then he leads her off the dance floor heading outside. I was quick on my feet and out via the back door. He is leading her down the car park just like Jenkins. They reached the same small car and started kissing. Out came my camera.

He had her dress down and her big tits popped out playing with her nipples squeezing and sucking them. Her dress and knickers off his dick was hard right into her twat. She must have been still wet from Jenkins.

Fucking Chris hard and fast he must have been dying to fuck her he shot his load right up her twat. I even heard a moan from him. He pulled out his dick. Chris dropped to her knees and started sucking him off. He did not last long shooting his load down her throat. She swallowed most of it, but some Cum was dripping off her chin. Then Chris got dressed. Back to the club via the back door. Chris came over to me at the bar.

"I am off to the little girl's room," she said.

To get cleaned up again. I went and spoke with Tom, the club manager.

"Who the tall man over there," I said.

"Why that is, Eric Taylor," Tom said.

She was back from the little girl's room, and she wanted a drink. She was back on the dance floor. She was dancing with two, both of whom were about twenty. Chris gets whispers in her ear. They move out of the club heading to the car park. I was quick on my feet again and out via the back door. All three were walking down the car park. I just followed them. I pulled out my camera. To my surprise, this was different. They stopped at the same car.

One started kissing her and the other one was behind her. He was playing with her tits outside her dress. The dress opened and her tits popped out. He grabs hold of the bare tits and squeezes both of them.

The dress was pulled down followed by her knickers. The one behind her had his dick out ready to fuck her. The one kissing her made her get down on all fours.