My One and Only Truly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Chris; get a solicitor you are going to need one. I am leaving you now to see you in court. I left the house with Chris in tears. I phone our twins, in turn. I told both of them. I was about to divorce their mother.

Both asked. "Why?"

All I said to both of them was just one word. "Adultery."

"Dad, could you tell us more?

"Not now. I will tell you later. And don't forget Chris is your mother. I am the one who is divorcing her, not you."

I got a phone call the following day from Chris.

"I must see you and we need to talk."

I had nothing better to do on that day. So, I went round to see Chris and she tried to get round me by saying.

"I just made lunch."

"I have not come to eat you want to talk, so talk."

Then Chris started to talk.

"Yes, I know I am the one who has screwed up. Can we sort this mess out like adults? We both should go to counselling so we can sort things out. You know I still love you, and I am sure I think you still love me."

With tears in her eyes.

"Counselling are you trying to take the piss out of me. Not a chance in hell. After what you have been doing to me behind my back for years on end. Counselling is all you have to say to me. It will not change the feelings I have had in the last few months. Chris, will you have to get a solicitor soon? And for god's sake sign the papers."

Chris did not sign the papers, but she went and found a solicitor.

Some time passed.

And we were in her solicitor's office.

Chris was saying to me.

"That she still loves me and we can try, counselling?"

I was given a list of good counsellors.

I looked at the list then to her and then to her solicitor and then I said.

"I don't think so."

I then turned and looked at my solicitor. He was looking down at his briefcase. Then he pulled out Joan's file and gave it to her solicitor. He looked at the file for a few minutes. He kept his face straight, but it was not what he wanted to see. Then he passed the file over to Chris.

"Where in hell did you get these from?"

With anger in her voice.

"The photos were taken over six months ago with a report from a PD. The affair has been going on for at least two years and I do believe much longer. Also, there are photos of Chris with a young man whose name is Peter Wilson. I don't have any photos of them having sex. I was the one who took them waiting for hours outside the hotel. You can see the date and times of the photos when they were taken."

"Will you be kind enough to let my solicitor know? When Chris has signed the divorce papers. All I want is the house sold. And a 50/50 split and Chris can keep what's inside the house. How long will it be before we will be divorced?"

"I have to consult with my client," the solicitor said.

+++

Joan was pregnant with my child.

I was over the moon. And so, so happy for her.

Later. I got a phone call from my solicitor.

"Chris's solicitor had said we all need to discuss a key point."

"Is there anything you may have forgotten to tell me?" he said.

"I don't think so."

"Then can we meet at his office tomorrow?" he said.

"Yes." Let's get it over with then," I said.

I was taking some joy in the fact it was costing her. We walked in the office and sat down.

"My client rejects your offer to sell the house. My client is willing to go to court for 75 % of all assets and child support," her solicitor said.

"What, did you just say? CHILD SUPPORT?"

"That is correct what I said."

"Mr. Williams, your wife is three months pregnant with your child."

Standing up, I raised my voice.

"Chris, I like what you are trying to do. But it's not going to work. IT IS NOT MY KID."

"Will you sit down and calm down? My solicitor said to me,

I did so.

I then looked at my solicitor and said.

"Will you show them my medical report from my doctor?"

"Please read it out aloud now with the date and what was wrong with me."

He did so.

"Now let me see if I remember things. We had sex the night before her monthly. That was a Thursday night. I was going on a trip for two days over the weekend. The meeting was over by ten thirty on Sunday. I was able to return home that day. You will have to confirm that."

"Monday I was back at work in the office. Mr Simpson asked how the trip went. I said to him another big contract sign and sealed it; I think. You will have to confirm that from my boss."

"I think it was Thursday. I went to my doctors with my problem. I was having a lot of pain with my sexual organs. Whilst I was having sex, and it was aching all day and night. He gave me a prescription for three months. He was quite a defendant NO SEX with your wife for three months."

"I would think if you checked with my doctor on time and date. You will have to check that with my doctor."

"I told Chris when she got in from work. I told her what the doctor said and showed her the pills. I had to take it for three months. He said NO SEX for three months."

"I will make up to big-time in three months," Chris said to me. Chris seemed not to mind. I KNEW WHY."

"I have just a thought."

"Can we all go to Chris' house now? "

"They asked why."

"I think I can help prove I am not the kid's father.

"How."

"Please can you trust me it is only five minutes away from here."

We all left the office and went to Chris' house. I was only going to look in the kitchen. I could not believe it, yes it was still there.

I turned around and looked at both solicitors and said to them.

"This calendar shows her monthly look there for that Friday. I left for that trip over the weekend. Would you say that is some sort of evidence? And do you have the power to remove it?"

"Yes," they both said.

"Take it down then," I said.

Chris' mouth dropped wide open.

"That's private property. You cannot take it down," Chris said.

"Yes, we can, but leave it there but take a photo of it.

Chris started to sob.

"Let me do some sums, Chris is in a six-days cycle. Friday to Wednesday, she was on her monthly. I was on pills from the doctor from Thursday. We broke up on Friday night some 58 days later. Check it out for yourselves."

Now you can see why I said it's not my kid," I said.

"Are you willing to take a paternity test," Chris's solicitor asked me.

"Yes."

I was smiling to myself; I could not wait for the results to come through.

I turned to my solicitor.

"Can I give names of some that might be the father of the kid.

I pulled out of my pocket the ten names and addresses. And one of them was the father of the kid.

My solicitor did not know what he was about to read.

"There are ten names here," he said.

"That is right," I said.

"And to make sure I am not the father of the kid. I want each of them to have paternity tests done at Chris's cost NOT MINE."

Chris read the list of names. Richard Jenkins, Eric Taylor, Jeff Ashton, Fred Jones, Ted Williams, George Evans, Matt Thomson, Jack Clarke, Harry Hall, and Peter Wilson.

Chris glared at me and she was speechless and started to cry. I was tested three days after the meeting. Two weeks later, I got a phone call from my solicitor.

"I was not the father and told me. And Chris had signed the divorce papers," he said.

I wanted the father to be that cheat Jenkins. Anyway, I did not care about the two hoots whose it was.

My solicitor realised it was not my fault in any way. Chris was having sex with lots other men. She was a slut, whore. She claimed I was the only one she ever loved. All the others were just sex.

Chris had an insatiable appetite for sex with other men as I found out the hard way. Chris had the child, and one of them had to pay for 18 years of child support. I did not want to know who.

I never saw the child but my two twin sons did. It was a half child to both. They never spoke to me about the child. Both knew it was not my problem. The problem was Chris's doing. Yes. She loved sex with other men she had made her bed and had to lie in it.

While all this was going on. Joan had to deal with her husband. And Joan was pregnant with my child. We met every week at her house. We both were divorced at the same time. Joan's plan was to keep the house, allowance, and child support off Jenkins. I continued to see Joan three months into her pregnancy.

I met Joan, and Joan's face had changed from that bright looking face.

"Peter, I have to say this and I know it will hurt."

"Nothing you can say will ever hurt me," I said.

"Peter, I want our baby to be perfect."

"We are going to stop making love until after the baby is born."

Yes, I was taken back, but I respected Joan's wishes. In all the time we had been together. We still had lunch three times a week. Every time I saw Joan for lunch. I wanted her there and then. During the next few months, I met a woman. Her name was Jane. The same build as Chris and Joan.

Our baby was born. Joan named the baby boy Peter and George after her father. I called off at Joan's house to see our son asking when he will be baptised. Joan told me the date. I attend at the back of the church. I went to see Joan after the baptism holding her tightly.

Joan looked at me saying.

"I know you have someone else, and I have been dreading this day for months. I hope everything turns out ok for you. Please remember I love you so very much and if things go badly, please come back to me my darling!"

Joan had tears flowing down her face. I also was crying.

"Would you please take plenty of photos of you and Peter George?" I said.

"On his and your birthdays, Christmas and special events."

Joan promised me she would.

I turned away and did not look back with an aching heart and tears in my eyes. I had agreed with Joan; she wanted him hurt. So other women would not give a second look.

When I was out on the road on a trip, I was always thinking about my promise to Joan. I had to fulfil that promise to Joan (I had promised her.) I made my mind up how I was going to harm Richard Jenkins. A cricket bat. I thought of the right tool to use on him. I bought a cricket bat. I paid for it in cash from a sports shop mile from home. Then I was going to give it some extra weight. I drilled out two holes in the width of the bat. Insert two pieces of steel bar two inches long in the bat and glued them in.

The first on the list was Richard Jenkins. I watched him for a few weeks when he walked home from the cricket club he loved so much. The night came I had revenge in mind and wanted to hurt him badly. Joan wanted him hurt, so other women would not give a second look that was in mind all the time. I followed him home and came to the dark corner.

I slipped a mask over my head. I came close to him from behind him. I hit him as hard as I could. With the cricket bat he fell to the ground. His left-hand was flat on the floor he was trying to get up. I swung the bat hitting his fingers hard. I was sure two or three fingers were broken. Then swung the bat and hit his left upper arm. I heard it break just above his elbow. I stepped to the side. I then swung the bat around. I hit the bastard square on the nose. I was hoping it would break it and flatten it. I then swung the bat around for a second blow. I was making sure blood was pouring from his nose. I then hit him on his left knee six times, hoping he would lip for the rest of his life. Looking down on him kicked him in the balls hard a dozen times.

"Where is your mobile phone?"

"In my pocket."

Spitting blood. I picked the phone up then kicked him again in the balls. I then rang the emergency services, gave them an address, and told them a man has been beaten up. I throw his phone on his chest.

"Why have you done this to me?"

"Just a promise I made."

I kicked him again in the balls a few more times.

"That's for luck."

I then left.

The other nine all got the same. That was my revenge on all of them. I felt a bit sorry for them. Chris had been screwing around for years and years. I wanted my revenge, but it was taken out on them. If Chris had kept a record over the years. I would have tracked each one down, and they would have got the same.

The police tried to find the man who was doing the attacks and got nowhere. The cricket bat I broke up and burnt it. I felt a little better for my revenge but could never forgive Chris. I married the woman Jane for three years and guess what. Yes, she was cheating on me. So, I divorced her.

Three more years passed. I sent Joan birthday cards with a drawing on. A love heart inside capital J and P. I did the same on Valentine's Day and one for Christmas. I never once forgot Joan's birthday, sending her a card with a drawing, a love heart inside capital J and P.

I also sent one for Peter George's birthday and Christmas a present for him. On his cards the same drawing a love heart, capital P. My mind went back to those happy days with Joan. I remember those final words Joan said to me.

IF THINGS GO BADLY, PLEASE COME BACK TO ME MY DARLING.

+++

I drove to Joan's house. Sitting outside thinking shall I go in or not. Joan loved me and I loved her. Out of the car and knocked at the door. A little boy opened the door saying.

"Yes."

I looked down at him. It was my son. He was six. GULP with swelling in my throat.

"Is your mother at home and may I speak to her?"

The boy shouted for his mother and Joan came to the door. Joan looked at me and said, "come in."

"A flying visit," Joan said.

"No," I said.

"I have missed you so very much for the last six years. I was hoping we could get back together again," I said.

Joan walked to me. I walked to Joan. We held each other and Peter George was watching us. Joan's smile returned to her face and started to cry with happiness. She was trying to say.

"Thank God, you have returned to me."

We sat down and spoke for ages. Both of us said, "I missed you so much."

"Do you want to move in?''

"I was hoping Joan would say that. My stuff is in the car."

I moved into the spare room. Joan went on the pill. Joan did not want any more children. A few weeks went by and one night.

I asked Joan." With a happy grin on my face. How is that ex of yours these days?"

Joan just burst out laughing.

"I thought you would never ask."

She was giggling and having trouble getting the words out.

"He got beaten on his way home. His nose is bent on his face with a broken nose. His arm was broken and two fingers broken and has lost some use in them. And now he walks a stick to walk he has a limp," she said.

Joan looked at me with a smile.

"As though you didn't know. Thank you."

Her arms round my neck we kissed and off to the bedroom. A couple more weeks went by. And then I move in with Joan for good. The weeks turned into months. Then one evening, right out of the blue. Then Peter George looked at me saying.

"Dad."

I looked at Joan and she was glowing at the word Dad. I smiled at Joan. Things were turning out for the better.

That night Joan had a big surprise for me. Photos of her and Peter George. I stared at the photos with tears of joy. Over the years, Peter George had noticed his mother there was a complete change in her. She was so happy and smiling all the time. The best of it we thought he did not know why. All three of us travelled the world. He was now 18, child support stopped.

I looked at Joan saying.

"Let us get married next week."

Joan burst into tears; they were tears of love. Days later we were married. We were sitting on the sofa, talking about what to do about Peter George. We agreed to tell him I was his real father.

"I have a surprise for you," Joan said.

She got up and left the room. I was sitting there for a minute or two. Then she came back carrying a shoebox. Joan opened it and inside were my Birthday and Christmas cards. They were the ones I never got in the years apart. There were all my Birthday and Christmas cards I had sent to her in six years. Joan opened each one there by drawing a love heart with a capital J and P.

Then the crunch came. All Peter George Birthday and Christmas cards were there with the drawing a love heart with a capital P.

Joan smiled at me saying.

"I knew you could never forget me."

We kissed and kissed and kissed. I turned to Joan.

"Could I include my twin boys when we are talking to Peter George?" I said.

"Yes," Joan said.

I arranged for the twins and their wives to come over.

"You do the talking, and I will butt in now and then," Joan said.

We had a family talk with the seven of us sitting in the living room.

I turned to Peter George. Thank God he was sitting next to his mother. I was looking at his eyes.

"This is going to be hard on all three of us," I said.

Joan put her arms round him, hugging him, and then she nodded to me.

"Peter George, I am your real father. And my twin sons are your half-brothers with a GULP. I said.

I looked at Joan. She was turning to Peter George.

"Yes, it is true."

He gave a whooping big GULP.

"I've been thinking you were my real father for a long-time dad. When I can change my last name to Williams," he said.

Joan and I cried with delight. Tears came running down from my eyes. Joan burst into tears. We both got up and embraced sobbing. Peter George came over to both of us hugging the pair of us saying I love both of you to bits.

My twin boys said." Dad, could we talk about our mum?"

"Please tell us why you and mum got divorced."

I told them a great deal at what their mother had done to me. When I had finished telling them I said to them.

"Just remember you two Chris, is your mother," I said.

"I cannot and will not forgive her. But you two must go on as nothing has happened will you both promise me that," both said yes dad.

"Dad will, you come and see us at our houses from now on."

"Yes."

"Please remember if your mother is there. Don't be surprised if I don't speak to her. I will be bringing with me, Joan, and Peter George, that will be ok with you both," I said.

"Dad, you are married now. We would not expect you to leave them out of it."

Joan and I were now in our late 50s, enjoying life to the full. Peter George had got married and had two boys and a girl. I got a phone call from both my twin sons saying mum's dying and does not long to live. She would like to see you. I went to the hospital on the same day. My two twin boys were in the room I was in just in time.

"Peter; I always loved you even when I was cheating on you. It was nothing more than sex. I needed it more and more, please, forgive me. I was so stupid in what I did, and I have regretted ever since we were divorced. I wish I could have turned back the clock knowing what I know now, please forgive me I have always loved you," Chris said.

I bent over to Chris and kissed her on the forehead, saying.

"Chris, I forgive you."

There was someone else in the room (it was a young girl.)

The young girl moved to Chris placing a hand on her head and kissed her.

Then the young girl said, "I love you mum."

I then knew she would die much more happily. I moved to the bottom of the bed. Our twin sons one side of the bed each holding Chris hand. I was standing at the foot of the bed. Chris was squeezing the twins' hands with what little strength she had left and then passed away.

I attended the funeral. I did not shed a tear for Chris. Because all I could think of was what she had done to me over the years. I believe her child (the young girl) was there but we did not speak.

I had years of married bliss with Joan. Joan had a heart attack in the house and passed away in my arms at the ripe old age of 74. I was heartbroken. Peter George was present when his mother died in my arms. I was sobbing my heart out for hours.

We buried Joan in our family grave. At the graveside, I fell to my knees sobbing my eyes out. I was devastated saying my dearest Joan, I love you. After some time, I rose to my feet. I turned to my three sons.