My One and Only Truly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one behind her slipped his dick in her wet twat. The one who had been kissing her had his dick out kneeling down in front of her. His dick went into her mouth, and he started to fuck her mouth.

He shoots his load right down her throat, she did not miss a drop of Cum. The other one who was fucking for all his worth. He came and filled her twat with loads of Cum he pulled out, and they changed places.

One in the mouth the other straight up her pussy both fucked her to death.

Chris got dressed. That was what I called a bonus. Back to the club via the back door. The three returned to the club. I was well back well before the three of them. When Chris came back inside the club, she disappeared into the little girl's room.

I spoke with Tom.

"Are those two on the cricket team?"

"Yes."

"What are their names?"

"The tall one is Jeff Ashton; the shorter one is Fred Jones both live in on the Willows estate," Tom said.

Chris returned to me for a big drink.

Jenkins, a tall man and two young men Chris had given three blowjobs had fucked four times.

Twenty minutes later she was back on the dance floor. She was dancing with that cheat once again.

He whispers in her ear. She whispers back to him. He looks towards his friends and nods. His five friends surrounded them on the dance floor. Next Chris and Jenkins were heading for the door. And were closely followed by his five mates. I shot out of my seat out the back door, all seven heading down the car park. Chris was being walked down the car park where he had taken her earlier in the night.

Was this what I had been hoping for all night long? My camera was out at the ready. Jenkins was the first to take hold of Chris. Jenkins takes off her dress, then her knickers placing them on the car bonnet. I was about to see a gangbang on my slut of a wife. The whispers to each other on the dance floor the slut must have agreed to it.

Jenkins made Chris lie down on the ground. His dick was out and into her well fuck twat. His mates moved round the slut.

No.1 man had his dick in her mouth Chris started sucking him off. He fucked her mouth and she sucked it.

No. 2 and No. 3 men moved on each side. Chris now had a dick in each hand and was wanking them off.

No. 4 and No. 5 men were caressing their dicks. They all were watching Jenkins giving her a fucking.

Chris was giving a blowjob to No. 1 man. Whilst wanking off No. 2 and No. 3 man. Jenkins was going fucking mad fucking her to death. He shoots his load in her twat and No. 1 man shoots his load of Cum down her throat. I think she swallowed all his cum. Jenkins pulled his dick out and moved away. No. 1 man who had his dick in her mouth also moved away.

No. 2 man slipped his dick straight in her well-filled twat of Cum. No. 3 man then slips his dick inside her mouth. No. 2 man gives Chris a dam good fucking. I think she was trying to get him to shoot his load in the back of her throat. No. 3 man shoots his load of Cum down her throat.

No. 2 man who was fucking Chris he was moaning as he shot his load inside her already filled twat, he removed his dick. No. 3 man who had his dick inside Chris's mouth. His dick was still hard he slipped it straight into her very well soaked twat. He started fucking Chris for his worth. Shooting his load of Cum right inside her already well-filled twat.

Quickly replaced with No. 4 and No. 5 man. No. 4 had his dick go straight into her well-soaked twat thrusting away and shoots his load inside her twat. No. 5 man had his dick in her mouth, giving her a good face fuck shooting his load down her throat.

No. 2 man returns Chris he slipped his dick into her mouth he was giving her a dam good face fuck. No. 5 man his dick was hard he pushed it straight into her very wet twat. No. 2 man shoots his load into her mouth. No. 5 man shoots his load straight up inside her very well soaked twat. Chris and No. 5 man their moans were much louder than the others were. His dick must have been much bigger than the other five. Both removed their dicks.

The gangbang was over the five men returning to the club laughing their heads off. Jenkins stayed behind and helped Chris to her feet. She was rocky, she put her knickers on then helped her on with her dress.

Chris was fucked by Jenkins and five other men and given five blowjobs. I wondered how many orgasms Chris had. I bet it was well more than ten. I was hoping one of them had made Chris' pregnant camera switch off, quickly back, and waited for Chris to return.

I spoke with Tom. I asked him.

"Who are those five men?"

He looked at me strangely. Then he told me. Working, from left to right.

No 1 was Ted Williams.

No, 2 was George Evans.

No, 3 was Matt Thomson.

No, 4 was Jack Clark.

No, 5 was Harry Hall.

About ten minutes had passed Jenkins when Chris came in the door. Chris had to sit down near the door, and she was unsteady on her feet. Jenkins left Chris and returned to his five mates. I bet in the conversation that followed it was all about fucking of Chris to death. A couple were leaving the club. It was getting late. Chris stopped the couple and asked the man.

"Would he be kind enough to go and get her husband because I am feeling unwell?"

She pointed me out to the man telling me my wife is feeling unwell sitting near the door. I thanked him and went to that well fucked Chris. Unwell, I said to myself whom the fucking hell is she kidding. Chris over the night had been well and truly well fucked and swallowed loads of Cum.

+++

I went back to the club for the club's tape. Tom just gave it to me.

"I hope what's on it is what you need," he said.

"I think it's just what I need," I said.

Chris was in bed until past noon. Phoned Joan and arranged to meet for lunch. I wanted to give Joan an update on the plan so far.

Joan asked, "If it was going well."

"Wait until we have lunch then I will tell you what went on."

Monday.

I had a meeting at ten. And was to be back in the office later in the day. She left for work. I wondered what was in all her wardrobe. I looked in all her wardrobes. Then I went to her three big drawers. The top one is full of bras. The next was full of knickers. The bottom one was locked?

I wondered why it was locked. This is going to be interesting I said to myself! I took a chance and pulled out the middle drawer. To see what was inside the locked drawer. I was amazed at what I saw.

I knew she used a sex toy my size. I switched it on and the battery was flat. I looked in the drawer once more. There was a bigger one. This one was ten inches long and two inches wide. I switched it on, and it was about half charged to me.

Then I found gel. And two butt plugs. A small one two inches long. The next one is four inches long. There was a shopping bag. I opened it up on the bed. I then spread out the matching bra and knickers on the bed. These were trophy clothes. I looked again. I picked up the big thick envelope. It was full of photos of her being fucked. She was getting fucked on all the furniture in the house.

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL AM I MARRIED TOO?

I went and got my camera then I spread everything out on the bed. I all photograph them with the date and time on. I had to take loads of photos of her getting fucked. I looked on the back of them to see If their names were there. No such luck. I put everything back where it was before. Hate, and rage, returned to me.

HOW MANY MONTHS OR YEARS HAS SHE BEEN DOING THIS?

I went off to my meeting at ten. Back in the office I tied up the details.

"Peter, I see you are back so soon, how did the meeting go?" Mr. Simpson said.

"Another big contract signed and sealed," I said.

"Mr. Simpson, may I have the rest of the week off?"

"I will use part of my holiday leave," I said.

"Yes Peter," he said.

"That is ok with me is that ok with you Henry."

"Yes," he said.

"Is it too with that other matter?" He said.

"Very much so," I said.

"If there are any problems, just ring me. I will come in to solve any issues."

Tuesday morning, she went to work. Down to Eric's shop with the tape. I asked him. If he could make six copies.

"Yes, give me till tomorrow," he said.

"Can I pick them up on Wednesday then?"

"How much." I said.

"Call it fifty all in."

"Eric, please don't watch them."

"I never do," he said.

I phoned Joan at the same time.

I knew Jeff Ashton and Fred Jones where they lived.

But the other six were. Eric Taylor, Ted Williams, George Evans, Matt Thomson, Jack Clarke, Harry Hall, and lover boy. I had to find their address. I went to all the shops until I found the lover boy. I bought milk and cakes. I went through till he was at.

"Hi, there Tommy Jones," I said.

He looked at me.

"My name, not Tommy Jones. It's Peter Wilson," he said.

"Sorry you are the spit of Tommy," I said.

Wednesday morning.

She went to work.

I went to Eric's shop and picked up the six copies had made for me. I started up my PC and copied Saturday night from my camera to a DVD. Then I made five more copies. I met Joan for lunch.

I told Joan all that went on Saturday night. Joan could not believe what I told her.

"Just wait until you see the tape from the club and my recordings," I said.

We talked for at least four hours. Thursday I was with Joan all day in her house. We made three phone calls in our short breaks. The first one to the apartment block confirmed I would be moving in on Friday evening. The other two to our solicitors we wanted the papers served on Friday.

I could not wait until one to see Joan at the Bay. I was there well before Joan arrived and I watched the door open. This wonderful woman dressed to perfection. With her long, curvy legs on four-inch-high heels, hourglass body, long flowing hair with that fantastic bust. She walked straight up to me. I was standing up to take hold of that body. We kissed, and it must have lasted five minutes. People in the Bay must have wondered what was going on. I did not care two hoots, and Joan did not care either.

Friday.

Joan had the divorce papers served to him at four. At work in front of all the staff. That slut of mine was to have divorce papers served at quarter past four. The man arrived dead on four and asked for Mr. Richard Jenkins.

"Yes, I can help you."

"Are you Mr. Richard Jenkins?"

"Yes."

The man handed him the papers. You have been served in the presence of all these people. There was dead silence in the office, and he was shocked. The next fifteen minutes must have passed slowly for him. Chris kept watching him and not saying a word. A second man arrived dead on time at four fifteen. Asking for Mrs. Chris Williams.

"That is, she is over there."

"Mrs. Chris Williams?"

"Yes."

"You have been served, with divorce papers in the presence of all these people."

Chris burst out in tears; I believe. That well and truly fucked up their plans for what they had planned later that day.

+++

Friday, all packed and ready to leave. It was all in my car. What a shock Chris came home early. In a calm and quiet voice.

"Your home early for a change," I said.

"That project of yours must be finished at last."

"Fuck the project," Chris said.

"What the fucking hell is this all about."

"I see you got the papers in your hand then."

"Yes."

"Why do you want to divorce me? I love you?"

"Why. You are fucking other men that's why!"

"His name is Jenkins, your boss."

The slut burst into tears.

"How in hell did you manage to find that out?"

"A friend of mine."

"Please just let me explain."

"Which one first you fucking him. Or the second one getting found out."

She sobs and sobs her eyes out.

"Please let me explain, please."

"He was blackmailing me to have sex with him!"

"Can you tell me why he was blackmailing you?"

"I did something wrong at work, he found out then he forced me to have sex with him."

"Why didn't you tell me I would have helped with the problem?"

"I know that now."

"You should have known it then."

"I just didn't think."

"How many times has he had sex with you?"

"Seven or eight times."

"Is that all of it?"

"I love you. And I don't want a divorce?"

"Is there anything else you may want to tell me or not?"

"I love you and only you."

"Is there nothing else you want to tell me before I have my say?"

"No, No NOTHING!" she said.

"CHRIS, I HAVE JUST ONE MORE QUESTION?"

"Have, you had sex with anyone else before or after him?"

"No, No I love only you."

"Chris, you said he had sex with you seven or eight times. Chris but it's been going on for months, most perhaps years!"

"No, no, he forced me to have sex with him!"

"Chris, just listen to me for a bit. I have photos of you with him with times and dates from a PD."

Chris went white and speechless.

"And here is Peter Wilson, you know. Yes, the one who works in the shopping centre. The same one you see when you go shopping for hours on end. And God knows how long you been fucking him."

Chris went a bit paler.

"I can explain," Chris said.

"Will you let me finish? Come with me to our bedroom."

A smile came on her face. In the bedroom.

" Chris, will you please open this drawer for me?" I said.

"WHY WHAT FOR!"

"Please, will you just open it?

"I don't want to."

"In that case, I will open it."

"You don't have a key."

"I don't need one, just you watch me."

I held the middle drawer and it slid out. Then I picked up everything I knew that was in there. Putting them on the bed. I then noticed a new extra bag, so I left it.

"Chris, can you now explain all this to me then? I knew you had a sex toy my size."

I switched it on and it was still flat.

"I see you don't use this one anymore, do you?"

There was no answer from her.

"Ok then let us move on to the second big one."

I switched it on. It was now fully charged. This one was a good ten inches long and two inches in girth.

"The last time I tried it; it was about half charged up. You must be using this one all the time now. It's larger in girth than the first one. I guess then one of your lovers with a big dick is fucking you. I wonder which one of them has a bigger dick than me."

Chris started to weep. Saying all the time, I love you.

"Ok if you love me why the fucking hell. Have you got this ten long two inches wide sex toy then?

Maybe it's because you cannot get enough of one of them or all of them? It might be another one you are fucking on the side. Well, what do you have to say to that?"

She was still sobbing. There was no answer from her.

"Ok then."

I opened the new bag inside were two new pairs of bras and knickers.

"Hang in a fucking minute these are not the same." HA, I see it's blue now. The last ones were yellow, last time I looked in here. I wonder where the other matching pairs have gone. To Jenkins or Wilson or some else I bet. They are not for my pleasure. I don't think so. Who the fuck do you think you are kidding? Stop the fucking pretence. Please don't say that to me I love you." I said.

"Let us move on the Jar of Vaseline then. And the two butt plugs the small one and the other one twice as long. I bet there is a good answer for these two items. What the fucking hell has been going on."

All Chris could say was I love you.

"Don't give me any of that shit you are nothing less than a slut, a whore."

"Let us look at the small one. I bet this one is for practice or someone who been fucking you with a small dick up your ass. So, which one has been fucking your ass? No don't fucking tell me?"

"And now for the big one. I bet you enjoyed using this one don't you slut. In all the years, we have been married. We have never had anal sex, and that's only for sluts. And that makes you one."

"I love you," still sobbing.

"So, who have you been having anal sex with? Drop it you fucking slut, whore."

"Now let's have a look in the big envelope."

Then I emptied all the photos on the bed.

"Well, what a surprise we have here, I think. The photos are of you being well fucked, and you fucked them on furniture. Good God how many years have you been fucking around. I can see that because the photos are yellowing. I bet you know all the fucking names places dates and times."

"Now, I know where you got the idea for us having sex round the house. Stop the fucking crying bitch, slut, and whore. I wonder what is in the other bag."

I picked it up and emptied it on the bed. My eyes opened wide and stared at the bed. Looking at Chris then back to the bed.

GULP a mask, a mouth ball gag and bondage arm and leg straps with price labels still on. I looked at Chris. I had pure hate, anger, rage, and my blood was boiling. I knew I had to keep calm. Whilst I was looking at the slut. A thousand knives were coming from my eyes at the slut. Chris was putting them in the waste bin.

Then she looked at me.

And said," Please do not divorce me. I love you, and only you."

I got my camera, and I took photos of what was on the bed.

"I know they are not for my benefit in a raised voice. They are to replace the ones you have worn out I bet."

There was no reply from the slut.

I raised my voice.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DID I GO AND MARRY YOU FOR."

"Please, I will make it up to you."

"Not a fucking chance in hell. Chris, I got two DVDs to show you. The first one is from the PD. And it will be used for the divorce. Chris, you should watch it."

She kept on saying I love you.

"Please don't divorce me, what will our two sons say?"

"I am glad you said that I bet there is a good chance they are not mine."

"Yes, they are both yours."

"Maybe, maybe not?" I said.

"I have one more DVD to show you. And you are going to sit there and watch every bit of it. By the way it's made up from my camera and from a tape of you getting fucked. From men in the car park at the cricket club do. You are getting fucked and doing loads of blowjobs on them.

"Jenkins first fucked you, next was Eric Taylor; he's married with two kids then by Jeff Ashton and Fred Jones. Chris, the best is still to come."

"Jenkins fucked you again with all his mates there. Then Ted Williams fucked you he's married with two kids. Then George Evans fucked you he's married with two kids. Then, Matt Thomson fucked you he's married with two kids. Then, Jack Clarke fucked you he's married with two kids. And the last one Harry Hall fucked you he's married with three kids. And you gave them a blowjob each slut.

"Now sit down and watch the full fucking DVD."

Chris sobbed all the way through the DVD.

All she could say was I love you. You're the only one I love.

The DVD had now finished.

She had nothing to say to me.

"Please don't divorce me. I love you."

"You surely know how to show your love for me. You got a lovely house; we have had good holidays, nice clothes, and a car. And you have thrown it away on cheap fucking.

"You been fucking around for god knows how years. Without a care for me, when I trusted you all the time. "Well, I thought we had a good marriage that shows how blind I was. Two of the DVDs now belong to you. I got more copies for the courts."

"Why did you take all those photos and record the whole gangbang? "Tell me why you did it."

It is quite simple; you have given me a lesson in life!

"It turns out you were cheating on me and I don't know how many men. Just for your pleasure without a care for me. You are nothing more than a slut, whore and I regret the day we met. You are a deceitful, lying, cheating bitch you turn out to be. I left you all the loose cash I have."

"I have taken half of our savings and cancelled all our accounts in both our names. Get one of your fucking friends to support you from now on. They can come and fuck you to death in what was our marriage bed. Chris, will you have to get a solicitor soon? Read the papers then sign them and put them in the post."