My One and Only Truly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big smile came over her face and both her eyes lit up.

"With a smile on her face, let's skip lunch and go to my home."

Before Joan had finished, I was up and out of my chair.

"Will you tell me something about you and your husband when you are in bed?" I said.

"No problem what it is."

"When you have sex with your husband, how did you avoid not getting the STD of him?" I said.

"Well, that was easy. He did not want kids, so he always wore a condom. After sex, he checked it to see it had burst or not. It was ok for him but not for me. He always wore a condom."

Whilst we were talking, I said.

"I would be renting a flat fifteen minutes from her house."

She had a beaming smile on her face. I followed Joan to her home. I parked my car round the corner just in case. Joan was in the house. I walked up to the door and knocked. I was like a lovesick kid but with the knowhow of a man of the world. Joan let me in, wrapping both her arms round me. I closed the door behind me. It was twelve thirty.

Joan was dressed, showing off her hour shaped body and long legs. She was wearing a short jacket and button-up blouse. Her skirt one inch above her knee and wearing heels. Her hair loose and her bust sticking out in that blouse.

"Do you want a drink? We did not have time at the Bay."

"No, thank you."

Joan held my hand and led me to the bedroom. My mouth was dry with what we were going to do. We approached the foot of the bed and stopped.

My arms went round her body to embrace Joan. We kissed, and it seemed to go on forever. I started to unbutton her blouse

"What's the hurry; we have plenty of time to remember it's Friday," Joan said.

I stopped and looked around the room. Joan then started to undo her blouse one button at a time. She pauses undoing each one. After a few minutes, the blouse undone and a blue bra came into view. I had started to undo my shirt; Joan stopped me.

"I will do it later."

Her blouse was tucked into her skirt at the waist. Joan skirt about one inch above her knees, showing off part of her long, curvy legs. I pulled her blouse out at the waist. She turned around from me and removed the blouse. Exposing the hook and eye of her blue bra strap. She had no intention then to remove her blue bra. She turned around and looked into my eyes and said.

"Like what you have seen so far."

"God yes."

Joan moved closer to me. My hands were on her waist, my hands moved up to the middle of her back. I then moved my right hand up to her breast. Kissing her and caressing her bust through the bra for a minute or so. We broke her hand and slipped down to the zip on the side of her skirt. Then Joan undo it, stepping back from me. Joan lets go of her skirt, and it falls to the bedroom floor. Joan looks into my eyes again saying.

"Like what you see."

"God Yes."

Her knickers were of the high leg type to show off her long, curvy legs they were doing just that. All that Joan was wearing was her pearl necklace, blue bra and knickers and high heels. She turns around a couple of times. So, I could admire her body my dick was getting hard at this point.

Then Joan turned her attention to me. Undoing my shirt one button at a time and kissing me each time. She undid the last one shirt button then pulled my shirt out from my trousers. I removed my shirt and threw it on the floor. And came into view of my chest and Joan kissed me.

Joan got hold of my trouser belt and undid it and looked into my eyes. She pressed her hand on my dick saying.

"That's nice and hard."

Joan found the zip down it went. My waist button undone in quick style; my trousers were ready to fall. I had to stop Joan. I had to sit on the end of the bed and remove my shoes and socks. Standing up, Joan pulled my trousers down to my ankles. I sat back down on the end of the bed. Joan takes off my trousers throwing, them on the floor. Joan was looking at my briefs with a big bulge inside them.

"I bet you're good and ready," Joan said.

"You bet I am."

I stood up; taking hold of her in both my arms returned a kiss. Joan held me tight and could feel her bust pressing against my chest. At the same time in our embrace, her hips pushed against mine. Joan held her hips there for a good minute. She could feel the pulses from my hard dick.

My hands moved up to her bra clip in one movement. My hands on her shoulders, shoulder straps off her bra came off. Showing off a great bust.

"That was a quick move," Joan said.

We both smiled at each other. Joan sat on the end of the bed. I dropped to my knees, both hands holding the sides of her knickers. I started to pull them down. Joan raised her body to release them from her bum. I pulled them down and slipped them off round her heels. We both stood up. She got hold of my briefs and pulled them down slowly. My dick was rock hard.

I am sure it grew two inches (I wish.). My briefs came off and my dick was rock hard. Joan held off my dick I was in heaven. Joan knelt down on the floor caressing my dick. Up and down my length slowly then quickly and from time to time she looked up at me. Joan knew I was in heaven.

Minutes had gone by; Joan grabbed hold of my balls. She started to lick the end of my dick round the head. Her mouth opened up and the head of my dick was inside her mouth. Her tongue was ticking the end of my dick. She kept coming off my dick looking up at me then back down to my throbbing dick.

Joan started to take my dick more and more into her mouth. Both of my hands were now on the back of her head. I was keeping her head there while she was sucking my dick. My hips were moving with Joan. She knew I was enjoying it. Then suddenly she stopped sucking my dick. She stood up and pushed me backwards onto the bed. Joan climbed on the bed next to me we kissed and another kiss we broke Joan saying.

"Now it's your turn."

I knew what she meant. I slid down the bed kneeling at the foot of the bed. Joan turns on her back, waiting for me. Both my hands slipped round both her ankles.

"Can I get rid of these high heels?"

"Please do."

I dropped them on the floor. Both of my hands went back to her ankles to spread her long legs. I slowly spread her legs. I came off the floor and moved towards her pussy. I stopped when I reached her pussy. Looking at Joan smiling at her bust, they had slightly fallen to her sides. I went down onto her pussy; her pubic hair was gone. I was savouring her body on the bed. My head moved to her waiting pussy. She spread her legs, so my head could get between them in comfort. I then started to lick her pussy top to bottom then bottom to top. Then my tongue was inside her pussy. I was thrusting my tongue in and out. Pleasing moans were coming from Joan. I carried on more and more moans from Joan.

I then slipped both my arms under her legs and held her waist. Joan's legs were now raised, giving me even more room for her pussy. Joan arched her back at the same time. Moving my hands up to her bust, my hands slid to the sides of her bust. Pushed them together, my hands slid over them and I gave them gentle squeeze. My index finger and thumb found her nipples. I gripped both nipples squeezing, twisting, and pulling them. I got more moans of joy.

My head and tongue, working like mad. Joan, hands on the back of my head, was pushing my head into her pussy. I continued doing this for a while. Then I heard a trembled voice saying.

"Stop fucking about and come up here."

I did as I was told and started kissing. My dick was raging; Joan got hold of my dick and moved it towards her wet pussy. I gave a slight push. It slid a couple of inches. I pushed a little further in a few inches. Then with one final thrust, I was inside her wet pussy. I got more deep moans. It is time to get on with it. Slowly at first and then I quickened the pace.

I was dying to cum and then Joan called out faster. I was nearly there when I called out. I am Cumming, she called out. Joan knew I was about to Cum. Joan squeezed her legs together making sure my dick would give her a great orgasm. She Cum a second later, her body was shaking like mad. It must have lasted a full minute for her. A seconds later, I shot my load of cum right into the top of her pussy. We both sent out many moans. I wondered if she Cum more than once.

"That was the most satisfying naked raw sex I have had in years," Joan said.

We had just finished our first round of sex. Our sex was a great adventure. Joan parted my legs and she got between them. She was holding my dick caressing it with one hand. Her other hand was holding my balls. Her head moved down to my dick. My dick goes into her mouth and swallows it deep. My hands held her head. I was moving with her. Deep into her mouth it got to the back of her throat a blowjob on the cards. God, I was enjoying it.

I Cum shooting a load of cum into her mouth she did not swallow it. Joan then came off my dripping dick. Her mouth was dripping with my Cum, and it was on her lips. She moved up to me. I received an awfully long kiss with my Cum on both our lips.

"You have tasted me now you have tasted yourself," Joan said.

We rested for a while.

"Let us go to the side of the bed," Joan said.

She mounted the side of the bed now on all fours now for a doggy style. It was not terribly hard, so I slipped in my finger then a second finger. I got a moan, so I kept fingering her for a few minutes. It was hard enough now to get in her pussy. I pulled Joan over to the side of the bed with her kneeling on the end of the bed. Slipping my dick right inside her wet pussy. She gave a deep moan and her head dropped.

I looked at Joan and had a lovely smile on her face.

Her Bust was bouncing up and down in time with me thrusting. I was going faster and faster. We both moaned, and we looked into the mirror from time to time. Joan started to shake. She called out I am Cumming. I thrusted and thrusted. She Cum and I Cum filling her with my sperm. I pulled out my dick. Joan fell forward, I fell beside her Joan getting our breath back. It was great for both of us.

Some time has passed.

I then turn round my feet at her head, her feet at my head now going for sixty-nine. My knees above Joan's head. Sliding down the bed. She was looking at my dick and my balls hanging down.

Joan slipped my dick into her mouth. I started sucking at her pussy for all it is worth. I thrusted my tongue in and out her pussy. She was beginning to Cum. Joan was sucking the end of my dick. I Cum shooting my sperm into her mouth.

I climbed off her, then I was wrapping my arms around her shoulders. We kissed. Joan had naked raw sex she had missed for such a long time. You could now say we were cheats on our husband and my wife. We both enjoyed making love. Now it was five o'clock.

"I will have to go, it's Friday, we both know what those two are up to," I said.

"Yes, I know."

"We both need to freshen up.... And will be wanting to change the sheets," I said.

"Yes, you're right."

"We are going to have a lot more of this in the weeks to come," I said.

Joan had a big smile. We got off the bed; Joan put on a dressing gown and did not tie it. I got dressed and both of us walked to the door for me to leave. I looked at Joan saying.

"Can I give you a lasting kiss before I leave?

"You best had."

When we got to the front door, we looked at each other. I put my hands inside the dressing gown and held her waist. My hand moved up to the middle of her back and they pushed the dressing gown open. The dressing gown caught her nipples then it opened up. I held her tight, kissed her for about a minute. My mouth went to her right nipple. I was sucking it. Then I moved to her left nipple. I was sucking it. Joan was pressing my head towards her chest and a quiet moan came.

I moved down kissing her belly and arrived at her pussy. My head was between her legs. She lifted her leg wrapping it on my shoulder. My tongue went in and out her pussy for a couple of minutes. She called out don't stop, I am Cumming. I moved her leg standing up and gave her a long kiss. I then gave her a quick peck on her cheek, and she returned one.

"That is an unusual way for us to part," Joan said.

"It's our normal way we say good-bye from now on," I said.

I started to open the door, and Joan closed her dressing gown.

I walked out a few steps, turned around and gave Joan a big smile. Her smile was more than enough for me.

"Phone you soon."

"Soon."

I went home, showered, and changed. I was waiting for that woman to come home.

Saturday, I did my weekend jobs washing the cars. And doing the front and rear gardens. Chris went off the shops for food, makeup, and off course clothes. I was wrapping things up in the front garden.

And a neighbour was driving past and he stopped.

"I could not believe my eyes he spoke," he said.

"I have seen your wife driving off with a young man from the shops," he said.

I said. "They do say we all have look-alikes in the world."

He drove off. You could have hit me with a feather duster. What is she up to? Where my phone, click on the tracker.

She was still moving in the car for a few more minutes. Then the tracker showed the hotel ten-minutes from home. I threw the garden tools in the shed. I got my camera then jumped into my car and drove off. I parked just out of sight in the hotel car park with a good view of the door. One and half hours later, she comes with a new lover boy or an old one I could guess. I did a video of them with time and date on the screen. God she was fucking someone else. I had to find out his name and place of work.

Sunday it just passed.

Monday, I went to work. I had to catch up on the paperwork. I asked my boss Henry if I could go and see Mr Simpson. He looked at me funny. I went into Mr Simpson's office and told him everything I had found out about Chris. He understood everything I had told him.

"Take as much time off as you need. By the way, this meeting will save time. You know Henry is retiring in about two months. The job is yours. But who will replace you?" Mr Simpson said.

"That is easy, my assistant I have been training him," I said.

"Well, that's all settled will you have a quiet word with him," Mr Simpson said.

"Yes."

"Just before you leave, I know what you are going through. With the pain, hate, and anger, I have been through it myself," Mr Simpson said.

"Mr Simpson thought you were a happily married man," I said.

"I am now but not to my first wife she cheated on me," he said.

I was shocked at what he had just said.

I started to think about the past with Chris. I now had found out from Joan that Chris had been cheating on me for two years. She may have even been cheating on me longer than those two years. Yes, she had been coming home late for more than two years. Then it hit me how stupid have, I was!

Monday night I was watching TV. An idea of a plan came into my head. I had to trick her on a Saturday night to have sex in the club car park. Or better still a gangbang. Chris is a terrible flirt and with drink inside her she was twice as bad. I thought she could not fall for my trick.

Briefly, the plan was for her to wear a dress, and I had one in mind. In short dressed for the kill. My problem was how to sell it to Chris and for her to fall for it. I now had to sort things out at the cricket club. I remembered our chat in bed a few nights ago about her fantasy sex. And this is what she had said to me.

"It was a gangbang with six or eight men."

"With dicks of all shapes and sizes. I would be down on all fours over a padded stool. One of fucking me and one fucking my mouth to death. I would have a dick in each hand wanking them off. I wanted their Cum deep in my glory hole," Chris said.

"The others would have to wait their turn. Each would get a blowjob and all shooting cum in the back of my throat. And I would swallow the lot. Well, that's never going to happen to me now," she said.

It could happen you never know. Chris just loved sex, not with just me but many other men. I found out the hard way.

I met Joan at the Bay with an update.

I asked Joan "if she knew if her husband had friends at the cricket club!"

"Yes, he has four of five."

"Joan, you did say you wanted him harmed by HOW MUCH?"

Just enough to stop the cheat from screwing around. So other women would not look at him twice.

"Then leave it all to me?"

"What are you up to?"

"Please leave it to me?"

We left the Bay, and a Street photographer had taken a photo of us. I had seen him taking photos for years in the Streets. I was not worried.

"How much for two," I said.

I paid him on the spot.

"Leave them at the pay desk in the Bay with my name on them. I will pick the photos up from the pay desk," I said.

Tuesday, I met Joan at the Bay at one o'clock. All I wanted to do was get hold of her for a few more hours.

I could see both her nipples were proud. After lunch, we went to the DNA lab for the results. Both sets of underwear had the same DNA. I was handed four photos and two reports. We were over the moon; I paid the two hundred and we left.

I asked Joan "If her solicitor was ready to serve that cheat of hers with divorce papers."

"Yes."

We went back to her house. We went to the bedroom, and we both stripped each other.

Holding each other and kissing. We stopped kissing, and Joan rolled on her back. She was pulling me with her and spreading her legs. I got on top of Joan, held my dick, moving it to her pussy. I gave a thrust I went in about three inches and then I thrusted again. We both started making love slowly.

I was thrusting away and her body was shaking. This time she Cum quickly. I kept on thrusting her, and she cried out I am Cumming. She Cum again. I had to go faster when she Cum it lasted and lasted.

Joan gives out loving moans. I called out that I am Cumming. She closes her legs tightly and around my dick and uses her pussy. Shooting my load of loving sperm at the top of her pussy. I was gasping for my breath. I rolled off Joan and gave me a kiss as we lay there getting our breath back.

As soon as we got our breath back. We went and did it all once more.

Some time has passed.

Now we were going for sixty-nine. I then turn round my feet at her head, her feet at my head ready for sixty-nine. My knees above Joan's head. Sliding down the bed. She was looking at my dick and my balls hanging down. Joan slipped my dick into her mouth. I started sucking at her pussy for all it is worth. I thrusted my tongue in and out her pussy. She was beginning to Cum again. Joan was sucking my dick and loving my dick. I Cum shooting my loving sperm right down the back of her throat. Joan Cum and we both moaned. I then got Joan putting my arms round her and we kissed.

Then Joan said, "Let us go to the side of the bed."

She slid over to the side of the bed then she was on all fours. We were about to make love doggy style. I stood behind her and it was not hard. So, I slipped a finger inside her. Then I went for a second finger. I heard a moan so I kept on. It has become hard to make love. I pulled her to the side of the bed. I slipped my dick all the way inside her. She gave a deep moan and her head dropped.

I thrusted with long strokes. Joan called out that I am nearly ready to Cum. I went faster then I called out I am Cumming we both Cum at the same time. Shooting my loving sperm at the top of her pussy.

I got dressed and was ready to leave.

I looked at Joan saying.

"Can I give you a lasting kiss before I leave?"

"Can you do the same thing as last time?"

We both smiled?

We repeated what happened last Wednesday.

When we got to the front door, we looked at each other. I put my hands inside the dressing gown and held her waist. My hand moved up to the middle of her back and they pushed the dressing gown open. The dressing gown caught her nipples then it opened up. I held her tight, kissed her for about a minute. My mouth went to her right nipple. I was sucking it. Then I moved to her left nipple. I was sucking it. Joan was pressing my head towards her chest and a quiet moan came.