All Comments on 'My One True Love Ch. 03'

by f1dude_lotus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG

It's to bad that they ended...and this can be the last chapter I want a happylly ever after for Lindsay and he need to get his head and hart straidt... Yo mad m/f sex, good description but... It's sopust yo be Tranny...I just love her...so please give her a HEA... Hope to read you soon....

And that life gets better...best wishes in everything and hope you keep writting even if some of us don't take the time to write about what we like or not on your stories...i

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue the story.

I loved the story so far. I just hope that you have Jay realize that Barbie is not the girl for him since he keeps thinking about Lindsay. And if he can not forget about Lindsay, then he needs to talk to her and see if he can get his feeling for her out in the open. He then can either get back with Lindsay or find another girl friend that he might fall in love with. The school year will be over soon if he does not do something soon. And then he will have the summer off and then go to college.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awe.....

i do so hope you continue. i am rooting for lindsey :)

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 11 years ago
Not bad.

I can see where this is going, I think. He's probably going to end up back with Lindsey and Barbie is going to be pissed. She'll probably find out that Lindsey is a transsexual and try to hold it over their heads. Or I could be wrong. I don't know. I do know that he belongs with Lindsey, it's obvious, even when he was having sex with Barbie he was comparing everything she did to the things that Lindsey would do. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I doubt Barbie will be really upset when the protagonist ends up back with Lindsay. Their relationship does not seem too serious. He even admits, "I think we both knew that this relationship was just a fling."

afrodita79afrodita79about 11 years ago
Team Lindsay

I hope Jay can see the errors of his acting, his so unhappy and still dreaming of Lindsay... wen she goes out with someone else and he sees the I'm sure he will regret more letting her go... Hope he can get her back with a big romantic act... and she has to make him beeg a little... jijijii

Well... we can dream...I just love this story and hope to read more about them.

Also I hope things continue to improve and wish you the best and hope you keep writing good stories....and don't take it bad if some people don't take time to comment..you still have fans me included... so one, two or three more chapters and a HEA jijijii

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Enjoying the Story

Please continue what to see how this works out for every one. Thanks

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Dumped...

...Yuck. Well, as I said, acceptence is all that matters. Sure hope our HS virgin turned dumpster gets his head together. It IS a lot to deal with at the age level you are writing about (I know, its supposed to be 18yos, but we're all well aware the ages we were in our Junior year of HS). I'm torn as to what to think of this installment, since he broke up with our TG at the start, reading the rest (and caring about it) was difficult. I looked for possible opportunitities for him to mature his outlook a bit, perhaps with the 30-40 yos he talked about being friends with in earlier chapters, but all I read here, were sex scenes with the make-me-forget bimbo. Certainly once a mid-teen male experiences sex for the first time, it can be a life altering kinda thing, and logic and reason tend to be thrown to the curb. But now that he's burned his bridges it will HAVE to make any return to his previous happiness VERY hard, and I have to wonder why he didn't contact those adults he talked about earlier, before spreading the gasoline for his bonfire and flicking the match into it. Could it be that his older friends were simply teenage BS? Because his latest partner sure doesn't even come close to anything you could call "mature", isn't that the 'type' of girl he said that he preferred? ...sigh... hard to see where this is heading, hope you have some good chapters coming, because I really liked your first 2 installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That chapter just did not work for me. I'm not saying it wasn't well written but it is a tgirl story with a whole chapter about a GG. It is getting painfully hard to read about his lack of maturity while professing to be mature and only hang out with old folks. Well Barbie certainly isn't mature. Also I can't imagine how he could be with Lindsey several times before the guilt got that serious. If you are that guilty and having bad feelings about someone then you don't go back for a second and third time. If he had that big of an issue with it then he would not be seen with her for fear of someone finding out. He seems to act mature on the one hand but then do something that is far from mature. I guess that is teenagers but it makes for very confusing reading!

misty_sunrisemisty_sunriseover 10 years ago
Eh..

Ironically, the least realistic thing about Lindsay is her penis. Also, Jay is really unlikable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
truely NOT Happy

This story is about life with a "transexual" ... no him fucking a female... an this whole 4th chaptr is of fucking female Sex.... Gross....I'd request a Rewrite.. but its been posted 2 damn long....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gutless wonder

Apparently our girl.... NOT "gurl" --- like spelling fake crab Krabi. She's real..... Lyndsay, loves HIM more than he has the balls to love her. Hated it. We're it like a lot of girls I know, she'd be dead by now. Strong woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userf1dude_lotus@f1dude_lotus
04/22/19: moved recently, been busy, and haven't been writing much. Not sure what may come.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES