My One True Love, My Mistress

Story Info
My mistress takes me at her leisure.
3.6k words
3.86
3.2k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
700 Followers

She drove into me with ease after her long powerful fingers had loosened me enough. I felt those same fingers gripping my hips, her long crimson red nails digging in just enough as not to draw blood. I had always loved that first few minutes of entry in these pegging sessions, the feeling of fullness, the feeling of total powerlessness.

The long slow strokes were for one reason, to get me used to her before she took me at her will. My chest and torso were resting over the quilt on our bed, my arms were tethered by ropes quite tightly at the wrists to the headboard. My legs were spread and were tied by the same type ropes to the feet of our king-size bed. A longer rope had been strung under it and over my back holding me tight down against the mattress.

*****************************************************************

The power exchange between myself and my wife Leslie has been happening gradually over the last few years, but I still make most of the household decisions. Our children are 4 and 6 now so they are still young and to be honest I doubt they would care who was in charge anyway. We both have 9-5 jobs and have childcare for the children.

Most of the time we share in the household chores and everyday mundane things unless she calls on me to serve her. This is done in a subtle way that only we know, she would call me by my pet name kitten.

When this name is slipped into conversation even amongst friends, I know my mistress is about to come to the surface. It sends chills up and down my spine like an ice-cube slowly running the length of my back. Sometimes I will be filled with dread, other times with extreme trepidation and pure lust wondering what she has in her gloriously filthy mind.

She has always been the more dominant of the two of us but in the last few years the mistress inside her has come to the fore. She teases me with her behaviour sometimes with other men when we are out, like dancing close to them while she tells me to sit at the table and wait for her return. She will rub on them seductively, all the while looking in my direction to see the effect her flirtation have on me. The effect is that I want to kill them for daring to touch my mistress, I want to tear them limb from limb and she knows this. I am strong enough to take on most men and win, she knows this too and stops usually when she sees she has pushed too far. I am no-ones sub but hers, these creeps might learn the hard way but it still rips me apart to watch.

It is only afterwards when I am calm that I feel sorry for the chumps she used to get inside my head.

Her favourite game to tease me with lately, is when we go out with friends. She makes me wear impossibly tight jeans and fondles me discretely. She makes sure I am hard as iron then tells me to rise from the table or walk past some of her friends with my hardon clearly visible through the tight denim. I am lucky to have been blessed with a larger than average cock but on these occasions it's a curse not a blessing.

She will spend the whole of the evening getting me very close to the point of coming in my pants by constant fondling under the table only to stop. It can be torturous agony but also ecstasy at the same time, which unless you have been on the receiving end of this treatment you cannot understand.

She will sometimes take me into the club or restaurant restrooms to have me service her with my tongue. Many times I have crouched in a cubicle with her straddling over me, grinding her pussy into my face with others only feet away.

She does not hurt me, she is not that type of mistress. By that I mean no whips or nasty torture devices unless you call a cock cage a torture device. Even though I would take whatever she dished out if it served her pleasure. She uses a crop on me occasionally but never in anger. I love her and worship the ground she walks on and have found our life and marriage works.

We do have vanilla sex but very rarely, maybe once a month I get to fuck her and come inside her. But mostly she wants me to eat her pussy or ass, and always when I have come inside of her. She gets great pleasure from making me swallow my own semen.

Her go-to sex position is me on my back with her above me grinding herself into my face, she can come over and over this way as she is multi-orgasmic. After that, its strap-on time and if I am lucky, I mean really lucky, she will reach around and jerk me to a climax as she pounds into me.

I would and will do anything to please her and I mean anything. She means the world to me, I truly believe we were destined to meet and are soulmates.

I can imagine it looks strange from an outsiders point of view seeing a whisp of a girl only 5 feet 3 and 115 lbs soaking wet, wielding such power over a much, much bigger and stronger man. But as I said, it works for us.

Last night after the kids were put to be she came downstairs and called to me "Pour me a wine please kitten."

My ears pricked up at this as we had not played all week, she glided past me to sit on her side of the sofa as I stood to get the wine. I came back with wine and glasses in hand,

"No, not two. I said pour ME a wine my pet."

"Yes mistress, sorry."

I placed mine back on the side and poured the wine into her glass to half full. Handing it to her I sat at he feet, she stroked my hair as she sipped the red liquid through those beautiful full red lips.

She pulled my head into her knees allowing me to rest my head on her thighs as she drank slowly, idly twisting her finger around the curls behind my right ear. Her short dressing gown did nothing to hide her treasures from me at that angle and I could detect her arousal beginning.

Her finger traced the ridge of my ear and I couldn't help stifle a moan from escaping,

"You like that?" she whispered.

"mmmm," was all I could muster.

"Make love to my legs."

I rubbed my face into her smooth thigh, the feel and texture of her tight athletic legs was divine. They are her best feature if you discount her beautiful girl-like face. I traced my lips and tongue up and down the length of her sweet tasting thighs before making my way down her calves and shins and those perfectly dainty manicured feet.

Her toes were painted the same crimson red as her hands and mouth, I loved this colour on her. Taking one foot in my hands I kissed the underside slowly moving up to her toes, sliding my tongue between each in turn savouring the taste as I popped each in my mouth as I licked.

I knew I was doing it as she liked me to, because the soft noises coming from her throat were music to my ears. I looked up from the floor and she had one hand slowly moving over her wet pussy.

"Get Mr. Black, slave." She ordered from above me.

I rose and made my way to our bedroom, I took her favourite dildo from her bedside draw and went back to our living room. When I returned she had shed her clothing and was toying with her soaked sex.

"Well, don't just stand there. Mr. Black wants to pleasure me."

I again took my place between her feet and placed the dildo at her entrance.

"Get him wet first, in your mouth. Suck him deep for me."

I looked into her eyes as I slid the head of the dildo over my tongue and into my mouth, I tried to suck it as I would like my own cock to be sucked trying to put on a bit of a show.

"Deeper," she croaked. Her voice giving away the excitement she felt.

She leant in and took the base of it and pushed, "Deeper I said."

I felt the head hit the back of my throat and gagged pulling back.

"How dare you disrespect me by pulling backwards, I said deep, do it now!"

She grabbed at my hair and pulled me toward her, "Now, do it!"

She again coaxed the cock into my mouth but more slowly this time, I managed to get the head into my throat before I gagged again. tears and saliva were dripping from my nose.

"Ah there, there my pet. You tried, you have done the job though. Mr. Black is wet enough for me now."

She handed me the dildo and instructed me to slide it into her. She parted her legs and I saw my mistress open up the gates of heaven to me. Her outer lips were so wet that they clung to each other as I touched the dildo to her pussy. She smelt like flowers in a summer meadow and I wished no more than to take her into my mouth and suck her juices until I died.

"Now, fuck me with Mr. Black slave."

Mr. Black is her biggest toy, it is ten inches long and I cannot get my fingers all the way around it, but she can take it into her petite body with ease when she is excited enough. Tonight was one of those such times.

I pushed at her entrance and the head slipped inside, I felt her foot touch my hard cock as I pushed again. I slid out a bit then back in deeper, her sighs were again music to my ears.

She pushed the sole of her right foot hard to the underside of my rigid pole trapping it against my stomach. Her toes flicked against the head as she squirmed above me. The harder I fucked her with it, the harder she pushed against my soaked cock.

"Enough, I want your mouth!"

I needed no further invitation and placed the dildo aside kissing my way back up her legs.

"Get to work!"

She grabbed my head in both hands and squashed my face into her soaked cunt.

"AHHHH."

She really was wet, I sucked and swallowed at her juices slipping my tongue inside her as best I could. It bought on her first orgasm of the night, she exploded and held onto my head as I took her whole vulva into my mouth lashing at her lips and clit over and over with my tongue.

I felt the sole of her foot on my chest as I was pushed back away from her.

"That was good, my pet." She cooed stroking my cheek with the palm of her outstretch hand. The other reached for her empty wine glass, handing it to me she said. "More."

As I stood, a jet of precum spurted from the end of my achingly hard cock and splashed against her foot.

"Slave?" she enquired, nodding her eyes toward the sticky mess slowly sliding down the top of her foot heading to her toes.

"Yes mistress." I understood and got back to my knees and took her beautiful foot into my hands sliding my tongue into the goo. It tasted very sweet as precum often does, much sweeter than full-blown cum.

"That's better, and DO NOT let that pathetic cock do that to me again, is that understood?"

"Yes, mistress."

I handed her another half glass of red bowing my head and taking my place back on the floor at her feet.

"Lets take this upstairs shall we kitten."

My cock was leaking profusely now and I thought if I so much as dared to touch myself I would cum in an instant. I stood and found the insides of my thighs were covered in precum, my balls slipping and sliding between them as I walked.

"On the bed." She commanded. "Face up."

She had Mr. Black in her right hand and swatted me on the ass cheek as I crawled onto our mattress and took the position she required of me. My cock was pointed at the ceiling and I so wished she would just grab it.

I felt the bed shift weight as she sat herself by my side, she swung a leg over me and positioned her wet pussy over my cock. I groaned as I thought she was going to lower herself onto me.

I felt her sit that glorious wet piece of heaven onto the underside of my pulsing cock, sliding up and down my shaft without letting me slip inside.

"Stay still my pet, stay still."

She ground herself into my shaft slipping her clit over the head, god it felt too good and I could feel my sap starting to rise. She must have known this because she lifted herself off and shimmied up my torso.

"Suck all that precum off of my pussy slave, clean me up nicely."

She then sat down onto my upturned face pinning my arms with her shins, I could've bucked her off quite easily having at least 150 lbs on her but she is my mistress, I serve at her pleasure.

She slipped back and forth using just her pelvis to move on my nose and tongue to grind her cunt and ass, she especially likes me to tongue her ass when she is in her most dominant of moods. It did not take her long to squirt into my face making me swallow what I could, the rest dripped into my ears and down my neck.

I saw daylight as she raised herself up, it did not last long because she twisted and sat again. Only this time facing my painfully hard cock.

"Think yourself lucky you are not caged kitten, just think how painful that would be." She said chuckling to herself.

WHACK! I felt the fingertips and nails strike my hardon, I jumped underneath her.

"Be still, do not move."

I felt her rolling my sperm-laden balls between her fingers while her other hand sneaked lower between my legs. She again sat down hard on my face as if to remind me who held the power here.

She leaned down towards my feet again and felt her hot breath over the head of my cock, I could not help it, it twitched and hit her nose.

Again her hand slapped into my cock, harder this time right onto the head. I spurted another jet of precum.

This time she gathered it in her fingers and smeared it over my exposed asshole. Slowly pushing deeper each time.

I could not help groaning from below her as she stated to milk my prostate. She had raised up onto her knees now to get more purchase and I had a wonderful view of her wet ass and pussy from behind.

She had two fingers inside now and I could feel more and more precum spilling from myself, she was smearing it around the head of my cock with her free hand. Each time it spurted it felt like a mini orgasm, it was a wonderful feeling.

"Enough! You are enjoying this too much!"

She bounced from the bed and stood by my head.

"Get up kitten and assume the position."

I had hoped I would get to fuck her tonight but it was clear she had other ideas in mind. She walked to our closet and took her harness from the top shelf, I knew what was looming and leant over the bottom of our bed gripping the sheets in apprehension of what was to come.

She slipped her harness up over her legs and placed Mr. Black into the hole at the front. It bobbed about obscenely but oh so sexily protruding from her groin.

"Please mistress, not Mr. Black?" I pleaded.

"You can take him, you are opened more than enough tonight pet. Don't panic, I won't hurt you."

She took ropes and cuffs from the closet proceeding to tie me helplessly to our bed. The cock looked huge from my perspective as she rubbed it into my nose.

"Get ready bitch, I'll take it slow."

She nudged my legs wider as she tied my ankles off, not too tightly as to cut off blood circulation but tight enough so I couldn't move an inch. The rope over my back held me tight to the mattress, I tried as I might but had no more than a few centimeters movement in any direction.

******************************************************************

She drove into me with ease after her long powerful fingers had loosened me enough. I felt those same fingers gripping my hips, her long crimson red nails digging in just enough as not to draw blood. I had always loved that first few minutes of entry in these pegging sessions, the feeling of fullness, the feeling of total powerlessness.

The long slow strokes were for one reason, to get me used to her before she took me at her will. My chest and torso were resting over the quilt on our bed, my arms were tethered by ropes quite tightly at the wrists to the headboard. My legs were spread and were tied by the same type ropes to the feet of our king-size bed. A longer rope had been strung under it and over my back holding me tight down against the mattress.

"See, I told you, you could take him. Mr. Black is fully embedded inside of you."

She withdrew near to the complete length then slowly slid back in coming to rest on my back. I could feel the diamond-hard nubs of her nipples almost scratching at my shoulder-blades. Her hands traced the ridges of my taught muscles in shoulders and my arms as I held onto the ropes tightly.

"God you are such a sexy bitch, take my cock."

She raised herself again only this time came back down with harder force, it took the wind from me but I stayed as calm as I could.

Her tongue snaked into my ear as I heard her whisper,

"You know one day you are going to take a real hard, hot pulsing cock for me don't you kitten."

I couldn't help but groan as her words came out. She rose and fell over and over pumping the huge phallus into me.

"I will have a man fuck you hard as I sit on your face, it will give me the greatest pleasure. You want to give your mistress pleasure don't you pet?"

"Yes, mistress." I groaned.

The initial heat and discomfort had gone now, only to be replaced by pure lust and passion. The feelings that were welling up inside of me were indescribable as I felt more cold lube squirted onto my ass and she started to go to town.

I was helpless as she took her pleasure from me, she pummeled into me over and over, the feeling in my ass brought me so close to orgasm but never quite enough to take me over the edge. I heard her orgasm 2-3 times over the twenty minutes as she got faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Her nails dug into my ass and sides as each orgasm overtook her. Her hot breath was so close to my ear, her kisses on the back of my neck were almost painful as kept the relentless assault on my ass. My cock was like an iron bar trapped beneath us, I was not sure I could even climax as I was sure I had nothing left in my balls but air as I had lost so much precum tonight.

Her last orgasm was the most powerful, she had been licking my earlobe as it started to overcome her and she clamped her teeth into my shoulder. She bit down so hard as the spasms shook through her body that she broke through my flesh. I felt the trickle of blood as it dripped down my neck making the pathway to the corner of my mouth. The taste of acrid blood was on my lips and I licked it away.

At last she came to rest and collapsed on my sweat ridden back after her last orgasm, exhausted.

"I love you my pet." She whispered into my ear.

"I love you too mistress." I replied through ragged breath.

She cuddled into me, lying there like that for a few minutes before bouncing off the bed and heading for the en-suite.

"Mistress?" I enquired, looking up at her. "What about me?"

"What about you kitten." She spoke back in her little girl voice this time.

"I'll be back soon, you just stay there like a good boy."

I had little choice I was still bound up like a pig.

She came back wearing two white fluffy towels, one wrapped around her perfect body, the other around her head.

"Phew Robin, you stink. You need a shower my man."

My mistress had disappeared as fast as she had appeared, she untied me and helped me gingerly into the shower.

"You might want to take care of that while you are in there." She laughed, pointing to my purple rigid hard cock.

"Seriously Leslie, you are going to make me jerk myself off, after doing all that for you tonight?"

She handed me the soap bar and chuckled,

"Get to it kitten, or your mistress might make you go another three hours without release!"

The end.

Dylan1
Dylan1
700 Followers