My Orgasms with my Older Lover.

Story Info
My record of my orgasms with my new English lover.
3.1k words
4.43
11.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Meow, like the cat noise. I am thirty-nine. This journal had no working title. Geoff and I labelled it as a series of numbers; 365-104 seemed to be an appropriate choice of numbers when I first sat down to write this book. Indeed, that is the name of the file on my computer, 365-104. I should explain why I came to write a diary of my orgasms! After a few weeks with the second man in my life, I discovered I had a prodigious appetite for orgasms. I figured once a day for me and twice a week for him would be about right, he being so much older than me! Whatever the final score is, that will be the title of the book. Let me explain about the 'score'.

I met Geoff in September, 2018. I decided to keep a record of our orgasms for the next full year for a very simple reason which I will relate in detail in a moment. I need to explain a little about me before I tell you the inspiration for this book. When I knew Geoff well enough to broach the subject; several weeks into our relationship, I asked about previous experiences with sex, as you do. He explained to me that had sex regularly since he was seventeen with a period of a barren few years when his wife was suffering from cancer and who had died over a year ago. He is now sixty-four!

I didn't have sex until my wedding night at the age of 25. After an initial flourish of sexual activity with my new husband lasting a few months, it settled into a routine of once or twice a month. This further dwindled until it was almost non-existent. I recall having what I thought were orgasms on a few occasions but I was not certain that they were, until just recently. My new lover, Geoff, explained that this was due to his inexperience, and mine of course, and his apparent lack of suitable equipment, he being of Chinese-Vietnamese background, both of which rank fairly low on the world average penis size league. I told Geoff that only now do I know how inadequate he was since I have experience with his beautiful and more than adequate specimen. (I am told his is about average for an Englishman by people who know about these things!)

I told him that his is enormous in my experience and far better suited for delivering the goods than my first husband's puny effort. I had been married for thirteen years before I separated from him so, by my calculation, I have had a largely sex free existence for about twenty years since being a teenager! Geoff asked me how often I had masturbated during this time and I told him that I had never done so, ever!

"I'm a Thai lady, we don't do that!" I told him.

I used the shower head only immediately after sex so that would not count as masturbating. That could better be described as therapeutic washing, I guess! Anyway, as I said, I was not having orgasms as much as just feeling good while the water hit me down there.

The reason I decided to keep a record of my orgasms is simple. The first time I invited Geoff up to my room, a daring and very unladylike thing in Thailand, we made love and while I sat astride him, I had my very first orgasm. I cried. I thought I had wet myself but Geoff kept me moving and made me get through the fear. I collapsed on top of him and cried for about ten minutes. I sat up. He was still hard. So I did the obvious, rode him again until I had my second, and third, and fourth orgasm. He couldn't cope with a fifth and came with me as my fourth ripped me apart. Subsequently, we began having sex about two to three times every weekend and I had no less than three orgasms every time we indulged. On some occasions I had four, five and once, six orgasms.

Since we began having sex in late September, I have probably had around 100 orgasms by the end of the year. Considering that we were only meeting at the weekends for almost all of these three months, my annual tally, if we lived together, would be a prodigious amount. I had no idea when I decided to write whether or not Geoff would be able to withstand my now insatiable demand, a demand he had apparently unlocked within the first few encounters. I told Geoff that I had discovered that I loved sex! Considering that Thai culture is very regressive and restrictive when sex is mentioned, I had changed from a normal Thai lady, reserved, respectable, repressed and refraining from all forms of sexual expression into a sexually liberated and lustful woman at the age of 39!

I am quite tall by Thai standards and slim with only an ounce or two of extra weight on my tummy. I had two children while I was married; both delivered by Caesarian due to my very narrow hip spacing. My backside is small and my body pencil thin. My breasts are 34 B cup with dark nipples. I try to stand erect and carry myself elegantly at around 5' 6" tall. Geoff tells me my legs are sublime. He tells me I have beautiful face and should have been a model instead of getting married. I weigh in at 53 kg, 120 lbs! I am told by many people, including Geoff's friends, that I look about thirty or so. I am told I have a lovely smile and I always behave like a prim and proper Thai lady when we are in public.

Alone, I became a very different person. I stroke his cock when we are in the car; I grab at his crotch in the lift and behave in a most un-Thai style game of sexual playfulness and cheeky, suggestive expressions at every possible opportunity. On one occasion while driving in Bangkok I unzipped his fly and released his erection into full view. He had taken to going commando since I began my in-car entertainment. I leaned across and sucked, something I had never done before in the car. He almost came in my mouth but as we were on our way to a short-term, 345 baht motel, he suggested I stop and wait until we got there before he blew his shot and perhaps also my best chance of getting forty-five minutes of satisfying sex. The 345 baht ($9.00) hotel is a short-time, two hour type affair. The rooms are clean and the TV shows bad quality and grainy porn! If you need more than two hours you pay another 100 baht per hour. ($2.60)

Several firsts occurred during our first months together; my very first orgasm while sitting astride a man, my first orgasm on a man's fingers, my first orgasm induced by a man's tongue, my first orgasm while being taken from behind, my first orgasm while standing up and still fully clothed in a hotel corridor! My first multiple orgasm, a series of four or five in about thirty seconds! The most significant first for me occurred when I took him in my mouth and asked him to come for me. I told Geoff that I would happily do whatever he asked me. He mentioned it only once and a week or two later, while in a hotel in Bangkok, I pushed on his chest as he rode me from on top and said,

"Do it now, come in my mouth."

His stunned reaction showed as he hesitated but I urged him on. He fucked me for a few minutes longer, slow and indulgent, making me come quite violently. It was enough to trigger his own orgasm. He withdrew, knelt next to my head and began to pump the shaft over my face. I opened my mouth and took the head inside. This rather restricted his pumping but my sucking in combination with his limited pumping was just enough to bring him to orgasm. He shot everything he had into my mouth. I let come dribble out down my wrist. He tried to kiss me and get a taste but I turned away and swallowed it all; I wasn't quite prepared for kissing like that, not yet!

So, bearing all that in mind, it occurred to me that I might just have around 400 orgasms in one calendar year, which seemed to me to be a considerable amount and well above the average for a woman of my age, and his as he was having three or four every weekend! It also seemed like a novel idea to try to record them all. I considered trying to film them but that was simply a non-starter involving setting up a camera and so on. I decided I would simply keep a diary and here it is. Some of you may think it is fiction, all a made up story of fanciful daydreams, a wish list for a lonely bachelor or an unhappily married woman, but I assure you it is all the truth. Every mention of an orgasm in this story is real, all of them happened exactly as written. I may well have missed a few, his and mine, but I have certainly not had to embellish the story by making any up.

A bit about Geoff. He is 64 and a half at the time of beginning to write this book. We will be a year older when it is completed, assuming all this sex doesn't harm his health! He's in good shape with no extra weight. He is a retired airline pilot and has no regrets in telling me or you that he was a philandering naughty boy during his working career. It is difficult not to be naughty when every year the supply of lovely young ladies is replenished so that one is constantly surrounded by young women of an impressionable age. He tells me he slept with a lot of women, running into double figures and quite possibly into triple! So he says!

We met in a small Bangkok coffee shop. I was the barista, I was the hot cappuccino. I was smitten by his smile and friendly manner and he tells me he was smitten by my smile and my smattering of very bad English. He was my sole customer for about ten minutes. He asked me if we could meet for a drink or dinner. I assumed he would be married and it would not be correct. He told me about his wife who had died several months ago. Much to his obvious delight, I said yes, when? Monday, we decided, and from that first lunch date we were both in love and agreed that we were meant for each other.

I am amazed and surprised, knowing that a 25 year age gap is never a good thing although he told me that at the age 53 he had very energetic sex with a 19 year old au pair girl over the course of two years! A 34 year age gap! (But that was for educational sex, you understand; her education, not his. So he said!) I lived with my sister so privacy became an issue. After a few weeks of going out each Monday, the day I closed my café, we resorted to visiting what became known as The 345. We never really indulged in foreplay or kissing too much. We closed the door and got naked. Then it was pee and shower time. Geoff introduced me to peeing in the shower, something I'd never done before.

We dried off and got on the bed. I lay back and Geoff would begin by going down on me, such a strange expression! I raised my legs, my knees alongside my breasts and held my ankles. He blew, nibbled, kissed, licked and sucked all around my pussy. He made me sopping wet in about two minutes. He kept it up until I indicated that my orgasm approached. I could not help but wail and moan as it began, deep inside me somewhere before exploding throughout my shuddering body. I screamed and clamped my legs around his shoulders, heaving up under him as he forced his head harder into my pussy. He would keep his mouth there, open and hot, as I calmed down. He would then begin again, slowly, pressing his tongue over my pussy and licking, slowly, methodically, simply wonderful licks over my hot, wet lips and my straining clitoris. He could make me come three or four times this way.

Once I had enough, normally four, I would push him away and pull on his shoulders. He rose up, knelt on the bed and entered me in one swift move. My cunt would be seeping juice by then and more than ready to accommodate his long penis. He slid in until he hit bottom, forcing it up inside me until he could go no further. I loved the discomfort, the slight pain, when he grounded out. We often lay like that for several minutes, just my pussy squeezing and his cock twitching deep inside me. Now we would do our kissing and whisper sweet nothings to each other, our heads locked together, holding tight behind his neck and he around my shoulders. This was our foreplay! After several long minutes, he would begin to move. Slow, deliberate withdrawal almost to complete disengagement, then returning back where he came from, deep inside my pussy. That has to be the best feeling in the world, for both of us. He stroked slowly, a beat every two seconds, long, pause, push, pause, back, pause, push, deep, pause, continuing for two or three minutes. I held his hips and pulled. When my orgasm began, I would tell him,

"Coming, now, faster, fuck me!"

He fucked me, accelerating to three or four fucks a second, powerful, hard, rapid fucks, deep inside, keeping the strokes short and rapid. We almost always came together, both screaming and roaring at the top of our lungs as he blasted his cum into me and I milked his cock as hard as I could with my powerful pussy muscles. He would collapse onto me, now twice as heavy as when we cuddled up close with his cock inside me. I had to push him to one side as his cock deflated, juice dribbling down my thigh. He would roll away and collapse, drained, spent, fucked. We never needed the extra hour since we were both fucked after about 45 minutes and slept for the last hour! I began to do some research as Geoff had now aroused my interest in all things sexual.

According to Cosmopolitan, the average Cosmo reader has sex 103 times a year. According to the National Opinion Research Center, people aged 18 to 29 have sex about 84 times a year. In their 40s, most people drop off to 63 times a year. And by the age of 70 it is down to just 10 times a year. The frequency of orgasms is less widely researched but the figures I have found point to the average man having 1.2 orgasms per session in his 20s whilst women range from zero to 4, the mean being 1.8 orgasms per session.

This figure changes little for women as you age until you reach the menopause when there is a reduction down to below 1. For men, the rate also falls but there is no sudden change, no menopause, and the average stays at or a little below one orgasm per session for sexually active men.

Bearing in mind that I regularly had ten orgasms in one weekend, it became obvious that I was someone very different from the norm. Hence, this journal. The 'score' includes Geoff's orgasms, simply because it seemed a good idea to keep a record of the total number of sexual encounters along with his orgasms simply recorded for his own interest. He wanted to see the statistics!

It is written in the form of a diary so the writing and grammar might be a bit skewed now and then; please forgive me and try to ignore it. English is not my first language but I'm told it is very good by Geoff who used to teach English at University. It is not a novel and is not written with the same rules and constraints. I have written the action of each entry in the past tense, as is the manner of most diarists. Observations are written in the present tense. One can hardly write; He had a beautiful penis, when one is talking about one's lover! He still has a beautiful penis! Almost all entries were written on the morning of the day following the events, a discipline I had been unable to accomplish in my youth when I last tried to keep a diary. We took turns in writing each month, just to try and vary the style and the point of view.

The house referred to as Lakeview is the house Geoff bought nine years ago. We rented a small town-house in Bangkok for three month from Dec-Feb in order that we might get away from the house in Lakeview and the associated bad memories of his wife. We visited frequently to clean and prepare the house for sale. As locations change, I will point them out to you.

The Dolphin mentioned in the book is a pink and white vibrator. Geoff bought it on line and had it delivered to his home in November. Named Dolphin because that is what it resembles with a curved back and pointed snout. It even has a smiley mouth and eyes! Dildos and vibrators that resemble a penis are illegal in Thailand, although they are available in certain shops if you know where to look. Dolphin has four settings; low and high speed and tip vibrations and whole body vibrations. Initially I would not let him touch me with it. Later, after a lot of persuasion and a second glass of wine, I let him touch it to my pussy lips and later, my clitoris, with dramatic results. Since introducing it into our sex play, I have become accustomed to using it almost every time we indulge. Initially, I used only the very tip applied carefully to my clitoris and always on the slow speed. Later, I used it on full-throttle and pushed it inside me! Wow!

*

If I get enough good reaction and ratings I will begin to publish the diary, month by month, but only if enough of you are interested. Thanks for reading this far!