My Partners are Holiday Gone Pt. 02

Story Info
My second day of holiday bachelorhood.
1.9k words
4.31
2.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave Mel and Tyler the rundown on what went on over at the bathhouse on Monday (see my previous entry). I'd missed out on their 'Jesus her family is mentally exhausting' sex, but thems the breaks.

They were definitely satisfied, but they both had a look like, 'I can't believe this is going on for a week'.

Once we'd shut down the video chat, I sidled over to a couple hookup apps. Normally Mel had more time to mess with my accounts than me. Normally she's better at hooking me up than I am.

Nothing much Monday night. Oh well.

Work Tuesday, the 19th could only be called 'Tedious'. We got our Christmas bonus, a meager amount due to what was called a bad year. In truth we'd done fantastic but shareholders come first.

Twice during the day my apps sent me notifications. Bots.

I did get a text around two in the afternoon. An old fuckbuddy of mine from a few years ago was going to be in town on Friday with his husband. Wanted to know if I was up for a little 'Group Thing'. I said sure.

Tuesday is a gym night, and I arrived there around seven PM. The place was desolate, only the attendant, a very well built black guy and an absolutely gorgeous black woman with a very low cut sports top on. Side-eyeing, not leering. I'm not gross, just appreciative.

When I work out I turn off notifications, only leave my music and workout app on. So when I finished my expeditious session after 45 minutes, my phone let go with several.

First was a text from Tyler, "I think Mel is going to kill her sister."

Second was five minutes later, from Mel, "I think I'm gonna kill my sister."

I answered both with "Settle down."

Next was one of the hookup apps, "U looking?" I was sitting in the relative privacy of my car as I clicked on the profile.

No pics, 28, 5'5", stocky, brown/brown, no tattoos, no facial hair, 'Above average' size, circumcised, vers/top, into: public, Dom/sub, bareback, cum play, piss play, group, nudism. Where: his place, gloryhole, bathroom, bathhouse, theatre. Location: less than a mile away.

Somewhat adventurous but in practice, most of these guys were less than outgoing. Not boring...I've had maybe ten sexual encounters in my life I'd call boring...just not as advertised.

I messaged back, "Sure, what're you looking for?" I noticed that I was getting a bit...tight...in the crotch area.

Only a few seconds passed, "Want a blowjob. Maybe more. You swallow?" I answered in the affirmative, "You fuck?" I repeated my reply. "You ready to take dick?"

I'd just gotten out of the shower. I 'take care of things' throughout the day. I was pretty sure. I answered "Yep." A moment later he replied with an address.

As I was messaging our dogsitter to ask if she could visit one more time, he hit me with his address. My gym is in a strip mall. His house was in the subdivision right behind.

It took me five minutes to get there. Answering my knock on the heavy double doors of the McMansion was...pretty much exactly what I pictured.

Kinda average dude, but in that 'movie average' way. Not the main character, not an extra, but higher level supporting. Still a good looking guy.

Full head of brown hair, brown eyes behind tasteful glasses. He wore a blue 'Penn State' hoodie and heather grey sweatshorts with a pair of green Crocs. "Hey man. Come on in."

He introduced himself as 'Michael' and the first thing I noticed about his house was the pictures. Wedding pictures of himself and a woman several years older than him. The two of them and kids from babies to nearly middle school.

"Family out of town?" I asked, pointing at a huge beach portrait.

"At the in-laws. You know about that?" I answered yes, but that the boyfriend was with the wife.

He led me to a stairway leading down to a finished basement that had been 'man-caved'. A bar, neon, dartboard, pool table, obnoxiously huge TV. "I noticed the Ring camera at the door. Is the wife..."

"She's cool. Not into group shit, but isn't against me fucking around with dudes. No chicks, just dudes." He grinned and opened a door near the back wall.

A nice, small office was there. Well kept. A bookcase sat to one side, which he pulled away from the wall, showing a locked door that he passed through.

I nodded my appreciation, "Yeah, gotta hide the party room from the kids."

The floor was epoxied with a drain in the center. A large bed sat in the middle of the room surrounded by BDSM accouterments. When he saw me take it in, "This is the wife's stuff. She read 'Fifty Shades of Grey' a few years back and lost her shit. I practically had to take night courses to figure the stuff out."

"I should give her my wife's number." I said.

He laughed, "Bet." And as he said it, his shorts hit the floor.

He was already erect, and his 'Above average' was honest. Six and a half with moderate thickness. Bigger than my average (We're always average to ourselves, right?) But not as big as Tyler.

"What do you..." was all I got out as he came to me, put his hand on my shoulder and lightly convinced me to my knees.

"Just suck my cock for a bit. If you can take it and you're...I get kind of grossed out by dudes who have that gaping asshole thing. You don't have that, do you?" He asked as I took him in hand and guided him to my lips.

I got a better appreciation for him when I was eye to slit. His head was narrower than his shaft, which widened, then narrowed again somewhat severely until it was thinnest near his body.

It was also smooth until it started that slender change, where it became an unreal complex pattern of wrinkles, veins, and textures.

He seemed content to let me do most of the work. I moved my head back and forth in a slow pattern, spending most of my time in the first few minutes exploring. He'd shudder a bit when I tightened my lips where he thinned. I'd have to note that.

Nowadays I can get Tyler completely into my throat, so I didn't worry much about Michael here. But Tyler's cock is an almost perfectly uniform item, the only real feature separating him from the picture of a dildo is a subtle bend to the left starting about ⅔ the way down.

No matter how Tyler fucks you, it's amazing. There's a slightly different tilt when you're laying on your right side and he's straddling your leg. He'll slam your prostate or G-spot like a sledgehammer. Both Mel and I will attest to this.

Michael here was in my throat without much drama. "Oh fuck yeah. Fuck yeah." He urged, "I might just blow in your throat. You want to swallow me? You want my cum?"

I did, I just really didn't get concerned about where it ended up.

Tiny drops of surprisingly flavorful precum hit my tongue periodically, and the thought of swallowing his load was actually pretty enticing. We'd have to see where things went.

The texture of him was so interesting! It was as though his widest part, just more than halfway down, was stretching him smooth. Then when you followed it further and he narrowed, all of the terrain he would have had without his thickness appeared. All of the details. Like two completely different cocks joined.

When his head would just break into my throat, past where my gag reflex used to be, I'd be able to whip my tongue around his base and navigate that surface.

My crotch and ass had been lasered bald several years ago, and Michael appeared to be the first guy I'd met with the same treatment. Not a scratch of stubble against my lips or nose. My breath moistened above his root as I huffed from my nostrils. His sack, wrinkled against his body, was slick with spit and rubbed enticingly at the bottom of my mouth.

I took all of this in only a few moments. "You wanna fuck? You...wanna fuck...now? I'm not gonna...last long." He said, his breath tight. I guess I wouldn't be tasting his seed after all.

Two more times I buried him in my face before I stood and made my way to where he'd instructed me on the bed. A large pump bottle of lube was nearby and he offered it. I took two heavy gobs and slathered myself, inserting a finger.

Instead of being on my hands and knees, I went backwards on my legs, bringing my ass down closer to my feet on my calves. He was somewhat shorter than me and this would be necessary.

His slick hand grabbed my ass cheek, pushing it to one side. "You...look pretty tight. You sure you can do this?" I heard his slippery hand make noises as he pumped himself.

"Just push until your head starts spreading me, I'll do the rest." I grinned to myself as I felt his head at my ring, just slightly off. I adjusted my angle and felt him slide in just a touch.

I pushed back then. An inch entered and I gasped, taking the grin and turning it into a smile.

Pulling away once I felt that he was just splattered with lube. I decided to give him a show and, with one lunge backward, took him to the root.

"Jesus Christ!" He exclaimed as he exhaled hot steam onto my back. "Fuck man! Careful! I almost just came!"

I just chuckled, "That's ok too, dude. If you gotta cum, just go ahead. Maybe we can get it up again."

"Yeah! That'd be awesome!" His hands went to my hips and he started to take some control this time, the fat width of him just up from his base spreading me with a nice, glowing comfort.

A slow but somewhat uncontrolled pace. He was not very coordinated, but still got items accomplished.

His sliding effort was as good as you get. With his somewhat rough butt plug shape, the alternate widening and narrowing was almost strange. When was the last time you got actually fucked by a plug? I couldn't remember.

I didn't get much time to enjoy it. "Fuck man! Fuck! I'm right there!" he said, and before I could get mentally ready he pulled me onto him hard.

His base began to flutter with effort, and I swore I felt the fat part of him twitching against my prostate.

Not enough to get my insane hard-on cumming between my thighs. Enough to get me about there.

He curled over my back repeating 'Fuck' over and over. He continued to pulse for a moment, moving his hands to my shoulders and pushing still harder. Like he wanted to shove his load into me permanently.

I felt him push me to get himself upright, and just as I was getting comfortable he stood back a foot, whipping his cock out of me so fast you almost thought you could hear me slam shut.

"How often do you work out over there." He asked, leaning back on a black-stained St. Andrew's cross.

"Every other day. Sometimes more." I answered, using a towel to wipe myself clean.

"I'm played out, see you Thursday?" What the hell, might as well.