My Passage into Prostitution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," I said. My vocabulary was diminished but my enjoyment was not.

He ground up and into me. Stroke after stroke he lifted me with every thrust until I was crying out with a sweet orgasm of my own.

"Oh, hi Clint. I see you've met the girls," our fat old fucker finally came back into the bathroom wearing a robe.

"Did you get their names this time, Rob," Clint asked while grunting into an orgasm. His fingers dug into my tits while he hammered hard for a dozen strokes, getting the best release of his blast that he could manage.

"I'm Jenny, and this beauty is my best friend Karina," Jenny piped up from the makeup chair.

"Well, ladies, I am pleased to make your acquaintance," Clint added while cleaning his cock in the spray. He rinsed his armpits and turned off the water.

"I'm starved!" Rob confessed.

"You ladies don't have to wear your swimsuits at breakfast, but you probably better, or you will have to eat more cock than bacon," Clint confessed.

It took us a few minutes to track down my bikini bottoms, but we finally got ourselves dressed and we let our hosts escort us to the main restaurant.

"It looks like we've found the two missing ladies," Jeffy crowed when we came into the buffet area.

"Let them have some breakfast Nephew, before you turn them into cum pots," Rob insisted.

"Sure Uncle Rob, I'm still a little dehydrated from fucking those twins that the Gregor Brothers caught coming out on the Croatian flight," he explained. "It looks like these ladies are going to keep us smiling too." Jeffy had eyes for Jenny now.

"How did we miss you two last night," he mused.

"They were both doing a great job on my cock," Rob explained. "Then we fell asleep."

"Well you should have kicked them loose, Uncle Rob," Jeffy complained.

"She's available right now, stud muffin, but take her to your room please. We are supposed to keep it family friendly until after dark," Uncle Rob insisted.

"Well I need one of them for an hour or so," Jeffy insisted.

"I have dibs on the blonde," a voice preceded a good looking young man, but he was worth waiting for. He stood over 6 feet and had a long sweep of dark hair flowing over his broad shoulders. His smile was stunning and it lit up the room.

I was just coming to terms with the idea that we had been dropped into a pornographic movie.

"Hello Prince Charming," Jenny gushed with lust, and she was not ashamed to push herself into the arms of the charming young man.

"Where did you get this one, Uncle Rob," the handsome young man asked.

"They were being chased by some unsavory looking characters, and I offered them refuge," he explained. "They were very grateful."

"Which flight did you come in on?" Jeffy asked while he fondled my tits. I could feel his cock lifting up his shorts under my lap.

"We came from Fort Worth," I explained, but then they looked confused.

"You didn't come from Vegas?" Clint asked with a bit of a surprised look.

"No, I've never been to Vegas," Jenny admitted.

"So, you ladies are not Escorts?" Rob asked with a look of shock.

"Not me," I confessed.

"Nor me," Jenny echoed my assertion.

"So we were what? ... a mistake?" I asked the three men that came to the suite from the other three families.

"Sorry, but we were expecting 8 girls, from four different cities, but we got our dates or destinations screwed up." Rob explained while the others nodded.

"We will pay for your holiday, of course," he continued. "...and we will move you to another resort, so you won't feel so exposed," another man insisted.

"What if we want to stay here," Jenny asked.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I realized that Jenny was offering us up as Escorts, but then I thought about that dark haired man with broad shoulders and a smile that made me tingle.

"Yes, that would be a great idea," Clint jumped at the opportunity to keep everyone happy. "You can have the full 10k that we always pay, but you won't have to pay the administration fee, cause they fucked up!

We were going to be professional sex workers for the next 12 days!

We soon developed a routine, with the other Escorts, that allowed us 4 hours of sunbathing in the afternoon, and some fun time in the water going sailing and snorkeling and surfing, then we would have fun with dick and jane while the resort speedboat transported us to another event or party.

The evenings where mostly about fucking. The men did not have endless supplies of cum, so that tapered down a lot after the first day, and we even felt a little deprived from time to time.

The young guys were almost insatiable though. They could fuck for much longer than the older guys, and yet, that was fine with me.

Chris was my favorite, and I slept with him practically every night.

His Uncle Rob took my hand almost every day, but I came to like his touch too, as he spent more time teasing my clit or licking my nipples while I'm trying to doze off.

Of course a volleyball game always ended in an orgy, but naked volleyball is not for everyone. Sand was a constant problem. It rubs into your vag, and makes you sore a lot faster than you would think. We had to start using condoms whenever we were near the sand, just to make us be careful, and not give in to our urges, just because there is a good looking puss in front of you, take a minute, and get her situated where you won't make her too sore for the next guy to fuck! When it was put to them that way, the guys started behaving.

We had fun fucking on surfboards one day. It's hard to stay on your lover, when waves are pushing you around, and other friends want to fuck you too. It was a lot of exercise, so we ate a ton of food after a few hours in the surf.

The other Escorts were from Vegas, New York and San Paulo, Brazil. The Brazilians were the most beautiful women at the resort, so they were covered in cock so often that we didn't get to know them until they ate with us on the fourth day.

Rolanda was the more experienced, at 24, but her friend Karen was only a year younger.

"So this is your first job? Rolanda asked me as we ate our lunch. She was very polite, and she had a napkin around her neck, as if dripping some mustard on her tits would be a problem for someone.

"Yes, we were brought here by accident, and we were having such a good time, that they decided to let us continue," I confessed. "I can't believe that we could have been getting paid for this kind of trip for the last few years!

I was still trying to get my head around the idea of having my money refunded and a 5 grand windfall too! But, the added idea that we could go on this kind of trip, practically whenever we wanted...Well that just blew my mind!

That afternoon Uncle Rob was grinding into me, but in a nice way, when he asked me if I would go with him to Miami over the Easter weekend. He would pay for the flight and all expenses, but he thought that a thousand should be enough to cover my extra needs.

"Fucking right!" I said without hesitation. I mean, he's not the greatest lover, but three days in Miami! Damn right I'm going, and I don't even have to quit my job while collecting a nice piece of change for my trouble.

I thought it pretty much completed my passage into prostitution, but, fuck it!

Miami here I come.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Teen Whore Gets Used Olivia auditions for a movie, ends up covered in cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ashley the School Slut Ashley keeps getting used rough by the older men in her life.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Amateur Night at the Strip Club Dancing at a strip club brings more than tips for horny wife.in Loving Wives
Innocent Girl Gets Gang Fucked Innocent Lola gets a night she will never forget.in Group Sex
The Van A college girl needing money is tricked and used on video.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories