All Comments on 'My Perfect Lover'

by Chloecrossed

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A perfect match! Very descriptive and arousing!

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

You wrote an intoxicating story. I'm a submissive also, but have only been fucked one time. That large cock nestled in my stretched asshole was a memory I still feel! It's so dirty to have another man fuck you.

Sucking a lot of dicks is dirty too, but one was too many and a hundred not enough. You write very sensually, and I share your reality of getting pleasure by giving it. It is so natural for certain men. We are like that.

You commented on one of my story's, so I wanted to return the favor. Write more?

Delia365Delia365over 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story, love the in depth descriptions of what was happening. Found myself holding my breath and biting my lip. Please write again soon x

ChloecrossedChloecrossedover 1 year agoAuthor

Sequel in production! Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a gurl and love being bred. As often as possible. I'm always dressed in sheer hosiery, make-up, etc. Especially by another Gurl. It's heavenly to feel ropes enter me as it will send me over the edge if not already there. Feed me, seed me, breed me. Day or night, just about anywhere you like, whenever you care to. Always lubed and wet with desire I crave it. There's nothing like a warm rigid member sliding in and out of me. My first thought of each day. Wake me up with your member at my lips to start the day.

Astral_FlameAstral_Flameover 1 year ago

This story's really beautiful. hope you write more, you're incredible at it!

PG564EPG564Eabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed reading this honest. sexually charged story. It is so hot, the sex you brought to life with your words just amazing. Hoping to read more of your story's!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Holy shit I’m newly out as gay never had a bf and I crave to be a sub feminine guy I fucking love it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I too am an effeminate male who yearns for the life story your creative juices released in this heartwarming narrative! You & your story give me hope! Thank you 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloecrossed@Chloecrossed
I am a gay bottom who loves to pleasure a manly top. I have a femme side that loves to come out to play! Am slowly working on my own story, which I plan to share in time.