All Comments on 'My Perfect Woman Pt. 02'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Utter rubbish and totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As a home room teacher my wife dressed only in high heels and actively demonstrated with volunteers sexual intercourse until at the end of that one hour period she had joyful fulfilling sex with ten students to the cheers of Al,th girls. Next time it she had sex with 12 girls.

Campus77Campus77about 1 month ago

An interesting take on higher education. Claire is my new muse. Let her come back in the next chapter. Maybe a three way with her room mates.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel8924 days ago

15 years and Vanessa hasn't ever improved...

Her protagonist is always the exact same girl, just with a different name.

Her fetishistic obsession with tiny tits and protagonists who get mistaken for children just gets kinda weird as culture changes over the course of a decade and a half...

And her having gotten the term "The Chinese Virus" for COVID-19 from Donald Trump in a suspiciously deleted story is a huge red flag to me as an Asian-American.

PirettePirette20 days ago

Yes Totally Unbelievable. That's what I LOVE about it. I get enough Believable in the world I come here for F I C T I O N!

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

What a nice job experience I would it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous