My Perverted Life Ch. 03

Story Info
The grandma relations continue.
2.2k words
4.35
28.3k
27

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life had been relatively uneventful until lately. I woke, went to work, came home and checked my kid's homework, ate dinner with my wife and kid and went to bed with my balls bloated. In the morning I would shoot a load down the shower drain and repeat. Sex was a treat that was unfortunately more rare than it should have been.

That was all true until recently when I spent several days emptying my balls into a woman multiple times a day. It had not been my intention initially but if I'm being honest once it started I took complete advantage of the situation.

Truth is it was a bad situation, one that should have never occurred, and yet I had enjoyed every bit of it. And, I had seemingly gotten away with it. I had gotten away with fucking my wife's grandmother repeatedly over several days.

The day I returned 'grandma' home to my mother in-law I was nervous. I tried my best to seem normal but I knew that Lauryn, that's my mother in-law, could tell something was up. When she pressed me about it I thought I was going to be exposed.

"Are you ok...you seem off a bit?" Lauryn looked at me concerned.

"I'm ok. Everything is fine." I lied unconvincingly.

She regarded me seriously, "Jim, clearly, just looking at you everything is not fine."

My nervousness increased. I felt like my life was flashing before me. Thoughts of what would happen if I were caught flooded my mind. I didn't know what to do and blurted out that Murine had experienced her episodes and thought I was her husband George.

Lauryn studied me. She really looked me over.

"I...I guess I can see some similarities but you're a much bigger guy than my father. He was a slight guy, he never worked out or anything like that, you're probably twice his size," she looked at me again "but given mom's confusion your facial similarities are probably enough for her mind, searching for familiarity, to see you as my dad."

Having fucked her mother and seeing her enjoy me inside her it wasn't lost on me the unintended double meaning Lauryn's words about my size held.

I looked away from her, "It was a little...weird. I remembered the conversation that we had once and mostlyplayed along though."

Lauryn's brow furrowed, "Mostly. What does that mean?"

I nearly shit myself. I knew I was on dangerous ground and that Lauryn was paying attention to what I was saying closer than I needed her to right now. Then I heard Murine moving in the living room and realized that I had no idea what she might say given her confused mind. I felt trapped. I decided the only way out was to lean into the story a bit and creatively change some of the details.

"I'm fine, we don't need to go into it." I knew she wouldn't let it go at that but seeming to demure from the conversation was part of the set up.

"Jim, I need you to tell me what happened."

"Well, I was honestly not trying to embarrass grandma by talking about it but...ok," I started. "One day I was in the bathroom drying off from a shower and the door opened...grandma was standing there. I had been drying my back so my arms were in the air pulling the towel back and forth across my back when she came in and..."

"Oh my Go..." Lauryn gasped realizing the situation.

"...I was completely naked. I...I was caught off guard...stunned for a second and so I was exposed longer than I would have been if I had not frozen. But...oh...never mind."

Lauryn's eyes were huge at this point. Shock was written across her face, "No - don't stop now! I need to know what happened."

"I closed the towel around me but she - she just stood there staring like she was mesmerized with this smile on her face. You get the picture I don't think I need to say any more."

"Jim, I get how embarrassing this must have been but I need you to tell me what happened. Did she do anything?" Lauryn pushed me and I noticed that despite the deep brown of her cheeks a reddish color had begun to show and her breathing had changed too.

"I can't believe I have to say this. She started to - to talk about it - you know me...down there. She was smiling and talking about how she couldn't remember it being..." I paused playing my role fully.

I was almost certain Lauryn had stopped breathing and was literally hanging on my every word.

"...So big. She started calling me George and I realized she thought I was your father. I didn't know what to do and she wouldn't stop gushing about...about it. It was awkward to be there with her talking about my size like that," I played up the whole size thing and I guess I really did enjoy all of this because the thought of my mother in-law thinking about my dick and wondering just how big I was turned me on "She started asking what I wanted to do with it. I-I couldn't believe what was happening and knew I needed to find a way out of the situation so I told her I would tell her when I was finished drying off to buy some time."

Just then there was a crashing sound from the living room. We both turned our attention to where Murine stood and saw that a vase now lay scattered in pieces at her feet. We made our way towards her.

"Mom, you have to be careful." Lauryn was at her feet beginning to pick up the larger pieces.

Murine turned and saw me, "George! I'm so clumsy..."

"Gran..." I began but Lauryn shot me a look that told me to play along or else. "It's ok...honey. It's just a vase.

Murine stepped close to me and hugged me. I was taken aback by it and it must have showed on my face because Lauryn again gave me the eye suggesting that I keep up the act. Murine was clearly upset by the whole thing and so I hugged her in return and stroked her back. She melted into me.

Standing there pulling this woman, who I had fucked so roughly over the last few days, into me while her daughter watched and encouraged had the effect of causing me to begin growing down my pant leg. Murine looked up at me and smiled. She had felt it.

"I think we should leave Lauryn to clean up and go take care of some stuff..." Murine began basically asking me to fuck her. But she was cut off.

"Mom, don't you think dad is tired he just got home from wor..." Lauryn tried.

Murine now sent the glare back at Lauryn that Lauryn had shot at me a few moments earlier, "This is an adult conversation young lady. No one asked for your input."

The look on Lauryn's face was priceless. I knew I had to do something. I may have fucked this woman but I certainly couldn't do it with my mother in-law in the same house. I spoke up hoping to change the situation, "Murine, she's right let's just sit down on the couch and talk for a bit."

My solution didn't end the situation but it at least bought me some time to figure out what to do. Lauryn sat on a chair at the table about six feet from where her mother and I now sat together. Murine hadn't unwrapped from me at all and that had caused her to be pulled partially across me when I sat. It was an awkward and intimate position.

I began to speak trying to control the situation while looking at my mother in-law whose eyes had again grown wide and who shrugged signaling she was out of ideas as well, "I think Lauryn is right...honey?! I did just get home and it was a big da..."

Her hand was on my dick stroking it through my pants. I was rock hard.

"This is the only big thing I'm interested in George...George it's...it's huge...b-bigger than it's ever been," she moaned cutting me off and openly stroking me.

I looked at Lauryn again pleading with my eyes. She offered no help. I had to stop it things were getting completely out of control. I pushed Murine off of me and stood. "Young lady, you know what, your mother is right this is an adult conversation follow me to your room!"

I looked over at Lauryn and realized that this was a day I should have worn briefs instead of boxers as she stared at the obvious tent in my pants. Lauryn's eyes lingered on the protrusion and she covered her mouth with her hand and gasped. I would come up with something to explain why I had physically responded later but for now I had bought some space and slowed the situation down.

As soon as we were in the room I began apologizing,"Lauryn, I'm so sorry. I - I know I shouldn't have gotten excited but sh-she..."

"No, you don't need to apologize I can't believe she just rubbed all over...," she stopped just staring at the tent in my pants. Seeing her staring at it excited me and my dick jumped in my pants. That seemed to snap her back into the moment.

"...it." Her eyes were still on my pants it was like she couldn't look away. "Damn, you're really big."

I don't think she meant to say it because her face suddenly was the picture of a horrified person. My mother in-law has dark brown skin, that was the first time I had ever seen someone with that much melanin turn that pale.

"Oh my...no...I - I...it's just that...mnghh...you really are big," I didn't think it possible but she looked like she wanted to die even more than she already did. "Shit! That's not what I wanted to say!"

Tears started to roll down her cheeks. The situation was a complete mess. I grabbed Lauryn and hugged her assuring her that it was all fine. In the process my erection smashed into her and I realized that in trying to comfort her I had probably made the situation even more awkward. I was afraid to move and so we stood there hugged together longer than was comfortable for either of us I am sure. My disloyal dick throbbed against her the whole time. As we stood there she stopped crying and her breathing became heavy I noticed too that there was a slight almost imperceptible sway in her hips. I could have been crazy but I was starting to get the sense she was turned on.

"I have an idea, I am going to run downstairs and talk about needing to grab something at work as I head straight for the door without stopping," I said now pushing Lauryn out to arms length. "That way we don't disrupt whatever she is going through and I don't have to wind up in her bed."

The last part was to add a bit of levity but it didn't really matter. Lauryn seemed distant as she was again looking at the tent in my pants and biting her bottom lip. "If that's what you want to do." She responded.

Of course that wasn't what I wanted to do. My mother in-law was practically drooling over my dick. What I wanted to do was throw her on the bed and bury it in her, what I wanted to do was see what her big ass looked like as I hit it from the back, what I wanted do was hear her scream as she came on my hard dick. What I did was execute the plan. I ran down the stairs talking about work and how I needed to grab something never stopping until I was out the door.

It had been several days since that whole mess. Natasha was home and nothing seemed amiss. I had even gotten the thank you fuck I was hoping for before the whole thing started. Natasha even seemed to enjoy it but that was probably because I didn't last as long as normal but how could I when I was thinking about her mother and grandmother as I was balls deeep in my wife. I emptied my load in her faster than I ever had before and Natasha, who started complaining about my size after we had our daughter, actually told me that it was good.

Life wasn't bad. I had fucked my grandmother in-law and gotten away with it, my mother in-law believed the crazy tale that I had spun to cover for myself, and my wife was cool meaning her mother had told her nothing of the situation. The only issue was the weirdness that might be between Lauryn and myself because of the way she had been ogling my dick. We would figure that out somehow. Life was actually good.

Then my phone rang. It was Lauryn. In all the years she had my number she had never once called me directly. Then I wasn't sure any longer things were as good as I thought they were.