My Playroom Experience Pt. 03

Story Info
My 3rd experience, the glory hole orgy.
2.1k words
4.62
8.3k
13
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,800 Followers

I got the call, it was 7 PM, 3 days after my second session. As soon as I heard his voice, telling me that it was time, I could feel the wild lust-driven beast inside, eager for it. I had gotten myself well waxed, I remembered to pick up the 10X12 picture of my face that he had requested, and in short order, the car was waiting for me, and the man who I had come to refer to as my Handler drove to an area where there were several empty warehouses. They were being upgraded and subdivided into housing and smaller office spaces. On the lower floor of one of the buildings, a large vacant space, I faced the next part of my Playroom experience.

"This is our Gloryhole, an experience I am sure you'll love."

I looked around, some were true holes where a mouth would service a hard dick, and others were roomier, with a padded bench that projected just beyond the opening.

"I think you'd like to be in one of the roomier ones, would I be correct?"

I nodded eagerly, my pussy was slick and hot, eager for stuffing. He smiled and led me around behind a wall where I was to enter. It was like a large barrel, and he got me positioned on the bench, and my ass and pussy were projecting out. I could see studs in the wall, and when he saw me looking closely at them, he asked me if I'd like to be restrained.

Soon my hands and arms were stretched and cuffed to the studs, just high enough to allow a little slack. I looked up and saw the mirror that reflected my face, being able to watch my facial expressions while I was fucked was a major kinky need of mine.

"Tonight, we'll skip the gag, so you can tell the ones who come for you what you like."

He went back outside, and I could feel his hands take my legs and spread them just a bit more, they were tied up around the ankles by leather straps to posts set up at the top. My legs were spread in the perfect V shape for fucking, and I knew that he was attaching that picture of my face to the wall just above the spread of my legs for the guys to get off to the face of the one they were fucking.

"Perfect, now let me warm you up."

I felt his hot breath, and I moaned as his mouth attached to my cunt. My handler's s tongue was skilled, he knew how to eat a pussy. Then, he pulled back, and OH YES, his tongue started to swab at my asshole, making me moan and write as she started to go back and forth, asshole to clit, and back again, until he sucked in my throbbing clit and rubbed at the tightly puckered rosette of my asshole, and I let out a shriek as I tumbled into climax, my juices running freely, which he sampled with relish.

I heard other people entering, female voices told me that I was not the only one who would be taking on hard horny cocks tonight, and the sounds of other women taking their places.

"Enjoy yourself, ladies, the fun is about to start!"

I heard sounds of people moving around outside, and a finger pressed against my pussy, and slid gently in. Mmmmm, that felt nice, and I felt tender hands caress the cheeks of my ass, sliding up to my hips, and gently grasping. Just like I was being held in place to take his cock, that thought made me even hotter. A pleasant voice said, "Mmmm, so wet and hot, and such a sexy face, would you like something nice and hard, baby?"

I grunted, "Yes, more, give me that D, big man!"

I felt the hard knob of his rod push at the lips of my pussy, and I thrilled at the idea of such wanton, anonymous fucking. I wiggled to help it fit inside, ahhhh, yes, it was sliding on up into my vagina, long and hard, he pulled me closer to him and ground his penis deep, shoved it all the way home until his balls smacked against my ass.

"Slide your hands in, grab my tits, and play with them while you fuck me!"

I felt his hand leave my hips, then slide under the partition, and when he grasped my breasts, oh yes. Just like when I got my tits milked at my earlier Playroom fun, I let out loud mods of pleasure as he squeezed and fondled them, lightly tweaking my hard, achy nipples.

"Just like that, mmmmmm, now fuck me, I want that hot sperm satisfaction!"

His cock worked into me, eased back out almost to the head then thrust strongly back inside the clinging softness of my cunt. Stroke and stroke and the head of it churning, seeking, pushing, filling my vaginal vault. My moans rose and I could hear other moans blending in, as other ladies took on hard dicks in a glory-hole orgy.

My eyes were open, looking up at the mirror as I was being fucked. The expressions of bliss on my face hit my kink button, and the seesawing movements of the cock within me kept me powering along. My clit was throbbing, stimulated again by the satiny-hard passage of the stiff organ powering in and out of my eager cunt.

The voluptuous rhythm of the fucking got to me, and my clit thrummed madly as the sweet, hot feeling centered in my lower cunt. I rolled and rotated my ass, eager for the rush of cum to flood me as deep as possible. Yes, oh yes, it was getting there, the prick pounding so hungrily into my wetly responsive pussy was lifting me to an orgasm, bringing me up and up while the good feeling spread from my clit to take in all of my cunt, my cervix, my belly, and swept hotly down to make my asshole draw tight in ecstasy.

"Coming, oh yeah baby, sweet hot cunt, fuck YEAH!"

I let out loud cries of ecstasy as my orgasm cascaded down on me just as his throbbing cock let loose, the first spurting of semen hurled itself wet and hot and thick into my wildly spasming pussy, making my cunt sizzle as the spunk splattered all over my tight walls, my cunt drank thirstily of the white-hot load that was flooding into it.

When he pulled out, he said, "Thanks baby, you were great," and he was quickly replaced, another voice said, "Ready for another dick?" and with my loud growl of ascent, he poised then drove in. My pussy lips were parted and a long, thick, hard prick was slammed into my cunt. It was a real cunt pleaser, filling my recently vacated vaginal space I felt my pussy clutch around thickness. My pussy walls massaged it and the mingled cum of myself and the first fucker splashed the entire shaft.

"Fuck yes, so hot and wet, just the way I like my cunts, wet and juicy!"

The prick started to pump in and out, the first load of cum was draining from my pussy and running down the natural channel, and my asshole was getting the thick load spread over it. I felt a finger poised in the flowing wetness, then it slid down and I let out a loud moan as the finger plunged into my asshole.

"Yes, yes, I love it, finger my asshole while you fuck me!"

Happy to do so, his cock fucked me deep and hard while his finger continued to ream my asshole, right up to where the finger joined the palm. The pace picked up, his lustful grunts joined my cries of pleasure as my holes were pumped in unison. I eagerly awaited the rush of wetness that would be pumped all over my tight walls.

"Do you want my finger replaced with my cock baby?"

"Yes, yes, drive it up my asshole and paint my bowels!"

I felt him withdraw, he grabbed my cheeks, pulling them apart, then stretch as his cock pushed into my asshole. The immense pleasure quickly squashed the slight achiness at being breached, and my orgasm rushed towards me.

"Do it, cum in my ass, let me have it, CREAM MEEEE!"

I could feel my asshole tighten down with the wave of orgasm, and he growled, "Yes, motherfucker tight FUCK!" and his dick started the ass-jerking movements, I felt the heat as a deluge of spunk pumped deep into my asshole, flooding my back door.

When he pulled out, another cock was ready for me, and he drove up straight up my asshole. His grunt joined mine as his prick plugged me. My tight asshole was too much for him to hold out, in a minute, he froze, growled and his cock unleashed a torrent of spunk to paint my bowels.

Another cock was waiting for me, and this time, my cunt was filled up, and I got a long, hard ride, this one had all the control he needed, and he brought me off 4 times, and as I crested to a 5th, his cock started to pulse, and I felt the rush of spunk filled wetness being pumped over my silky walls, a flood of cum being shot into my hungry pussy, while my spasming cunt eagerly milked at his dick.

The Gloryhole orgy went on, cock after cock came to satisfy themselves, my ass and my cunt were well used. The loads of spunk made my holes slick and well-lubed, and my holes became glides of pleasure. The sheer decadence of the night just increased my arousal, and I was hungry for every cock that took me, and judging by the cries of pleasure from the other glory holes in the room, everyone else was just as tuned in to the unfettered fucking.

Then I heard my handler saying "Mmmm, so hot watching you getting fucked, I'll be the last cock of the night, ready for it baby?"

"Yes, yes so ready, play with my tits while you fuck me!"

I felt his hands spread my ass cheeks, and I purred with pleasure as a stainless steel butt plug found its mark, the blare sling up, and my asshole camping at the stem. it felt so good, and I wiggled my ass, eager for him to take my cunt.

He was quickly sliding his into the juiciness, his 9 inches filling my space, mmmm, so good, until I felt his balls touch my ass. I rolled my ass to fit him better into my sheath, my silky walls caressed the stiff shaft, and the feel of both holes filled, his cock and my butt plug rubbing against each other was a supreme pleasure.

His hands came in, grabbing her and playing with her tits, and he started the ride. The fucking was easy, wet, and very nice. My handler thrust strongly into my receptive vagina, making me respond, I was enjoying being screwed by him. It was good to fuck this way, wiggling slowly and taking the hungry lunges of his cock in my own rhythm.

We picked up speed, both of us feeling the impending need for sexual completion.

I thrust up hard, grinding my pelvis into his, and a scream of raw pleasure issued from me as I felt the pulsing spasms start, just as I felt the explosion of his prick, his hotly spurting spunk making my cunt sizzle as he flooded me with my final load of the night.

I don't know how many cocks had used me tonight, the orgy wrapped up. My cunt was warm and glowing, and my ass was a well-worn bunghole, and I had enjoyed every driving thrust.

I felt my legs being unbound, and then my handler entered the barrel room and unclad me from the arm restraints. He was still naked, and I took the opportunity to suck in his dick, it was smeared with the mixed cream of our coupling, and I was eager to wash his cock with my mouth. I eagerly suck and slurped, not wanting a load for my mouth, I grabbed his balls and squeezed gently, he grunted, and his virile cock responded as he fired a rich volley into my eager mouth.

After being delivered back home, I had just enough energy to take a quick shower, I could feel the loads that had been pumped deep inside flood down my thighs as I stood under the spray. Making my way to bed, I fell asleep in 30 seconds, I was wrung out, well fucked, and very satisfied.

groomleader
groomleader
2,800 Followers