My Playroom Experience Pt. 04

Story Info
Getting an anal gangbang.
1.7k words
4.53
7.3k
8
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,774 Followers

Two days later, it was time for another Playroom session. In that time I had undergone a real transformation. I had been a slightly repressed woman who could take it or leave it when it came to sex, to a cock hungry piece of tail, who just wanted cock after cock to fill my holes and flood them with steamy spunk.

I smiled as I was once again back in the Playroom where it all started, stripped down, the ball gag fitted between my painted lips, and I was once again on the table, secured and ready. The cups were fitted over my breasts, and the low whirring sound started up, the tingles starting up as my breasts were manipulated by the suctioning cups. They tugged, released, tugged, released, over and over, the action made my pussy start to juice up.

"Tonight, it's time for another step. An anal gang bang, I think you are ready for that. And to make sure your tight little pussy gets in on the fun, we have Ben wa balls for that."

The flanges that my legs were fitted into were propped up higher, and my tight asshole was in the perfect buggering position. I was ready for the pleasure, and I felt the hot wetness of my cunt slicking up my labia lips as the balls were placed against them, then with a slight push, they slid inside easily. I used my inner muscles to clamp down on the balls, the feeling inside me was pleasant as my walls gripped at them. I wiggled my hips, mmmmm, that felt so nice as the balls started to clack against each other, knocking against each other as I wiggled, feeling the indirect vibrations nudging against my heat.

"Now, on with the reaming."

I looked at the mirror and saw myself, ready for asshole reaming. A nude man stood behind me, his cock stiff and ready, and he stepped up and rubbed a finger against the tight rosette of my asshole. I felt a line of lube against me, and I moaned into the gag as his finger spread my hole, and slipped inside to spread the lube around.

I felt his hand move away, and I wiggled my ass in wanton and inviting little circles, urging him on to stuff my ass, and the hard knob end of his cock pressed against my asshole. With a smooth steady push he entered, mmmmm, fuck it felt so good as I moaned and growled into the gag as my ass felt the stretch, until with one final push, 9 inches of solid dick was stuffed up my ass, and his balls swung down to smack at my clit.

"Fuck yes so fucking tight, nice."

His cock pulled back and drove in again, starting up with a slow, steady rhythm. His cock has been well greased, and after the first few abrasive thrusts, the fucking rhythm became easier, my ass adjusted quickly and it was pure pleasure as I was buggered. Yeah, I was just a piece of ass, and that thought made me more wanton. His cock was rubbing delightfully against my Ben wa balls, mmmm, feeling them clacking together with more force as his cock started to go faster was incredible.

His pole was thrusting deep into me just like a piston, plunging into me again and again, stretching the walls of my ass over and over, and going deep on every thrust. I can feel my horny, eager pussy getting the stimulation of the Ben wa balls as I am reamed over and over, with each plunge in. I am getting my brains fucked out, and making muffled lust grunts of pure pleasure as my ass gets fucked, over and over.

His cock became steel-hard, and his movements become jerky, he was right on the verge.

"Fucking fucking tight ass, gonna flood you, baby, fuck FUCK!"

I was delirious with pleasure as he powered in as deep as he could go, he froze as his cock exploded. I felt it pulsing wildly in me as he begins tossing off, his throbbing prick jetting its hot spunk into me, the huge gush of hot spunk flooding my asshole. That took me over, and I let out a muffled shriek of pleasure as I exploded, my orgasm made my body shake and jerk wildly. My cunt is throbbing wildly, on fire with my orgasm as his juices squirt up my well fucked asshole.

He grunted, "Nice tight ass, thanks baby you were great."

When he pulled out, another cock was hard and ready for me, I watched the next guy in line step forward, notching his dick, and mmmmm, another nice, steady entry stretching my asshole open, yes, ram it in my mind chanted.

As if he heard my thoughts, he drove in hard, and I was once again stuffed. He quickly got into a fucking rhythm, the lube of the first load making it a smooth pleasure ride, and I let my body just get carried along. I look again in the mirror and see a line of guys, all naked and with rock-hard dicks ready to ream me. Just what I wanted, to be a piece of tail for hard dicks to bugger. Just that thought took me over, the Ben wa balls were clacking together wildly, and my ass hole clamped down on the dick reaming me.

"Fuck, gonna suck my cock dry, FUCK!"

He drove forward, and I felt the hot rush of spunk flooding my asshole, the hot bloom making my orgasm even more enjoyable, as he emptied his full balls into my receptive asshole.

Another cock was ready, the spunk was pouring out of my asshole as he drove in, I could feel the thick streams flowing over my cunt and dripping down my thighs as the new cock forced out the 2 loads. I was objectified, nothing more than a tight fuckable ass with a line of cocks waiting to be satisfied by that tight hole. It just made me hotter, and another rush of spunk was splattered up my asshole.

The night was a blur of pleasure, hard cocks taking their place, one by one to fuck my ass, and rich thick streams of spunk filling my ass, and painting my bowels.

*****

After the last cock had satisfied itself between my cheeks, I wanted to get my cunt reamed, and at my request, the Ben wa balls were fished out, my well-worn bunghole was stuffed with a jewel-top butt plug, and I was ready for another round. The 9 inches of solid dick that started my asshole fucking was ready, I felt the thick tip of his cock tapping at my wetly nibbling vaginal lips, and with a smooth steady push, I purred with pleasure as my steamy cunt was opened, his solid dick surging into my cunt. Stuffed to the max, his balls swung down and smacked against my clit, and he started into a fucking rhythm. Yes, perfect, as his cock was plowing my fuckhole, I could feel the rubbing together of cock and butt plug, fucking incredible.

Grunting into the ball gag, my widening eyes were gaping at the mirrored reflection. The arousing scene of a big, thick 9-inch dick driving in and out, powerfucking my cunt powered me along. I could see the line of naked, horny guys lining up, cocks rock hard and ready again, piece of ass, I'm just a piece of tail, made to be fucked played through my mind. The cock and butt plug were rubbing against each other as he pumped in and out, driving me wild with the twin sensations, the suction cups milking my turgidly swollen nipples, sizzling sensations of sheer lust spread through my eager body, keeping me humping backward onto the relentless cock skewering deep, all 9 inches being buried in the furnace-like heat of my cunt.

My hips were held in position as my cocksman battered his loins against my supple ass-cheeks, his swollen rod of flesh sinking each time to its full blood-hardened extent up into the moistly sucking depths of my clasping vagina. Whimpering uncontrollably, I rotated my buttocks around and around the pleasure-giving shaft in a building wanton furor, grinding my greedily clinging vaginal flesh back over the length of his piercing dick.

"Yeah, wiggle your ass just like that baby, makes it feel even better."

I gave myself up to the tsunami of sensations, his hardness thundering up into the hotly milking core between my thighs. I was enveloped by the sensation of his hard, stiff shaft wetly thrusting up between the pink flesh of my cock hungry pussy, rubbing insistently against that big butt plug. I could feel my pink inner cunt moistly clinging to his huge, handsome hardness when he pulled out of me, then again entering, that glistening rod spreading my hungry passage with each thrust, his heavy, cum-laden balls solidly pummeling my stiff, erect clit below between the blood-swollen lips of my lust-inflamed pussy. The rubbing together of cock and butt plug had me in orbit, and I could hear his lustful grunts reaching a crescendo.

"Now, cum for me, cum all over my cock, make me flood your cunt!"

I whimpered into my gag, my jerking buttocks beginning to contract convulsively to the eruption exploding in my loins like a boiling geyser. This made my tight little asshole even tighter, gripping the butt plug and rubbing wildly against his plunging dick. He grunted, growled, and exploded, beginning to spew his scalding sperm deep up into my madly churning womb in long hard spurts, gushing and pouring into me like hot lava, I could feel the rush of hot wetness being pumped all over my tight pink walls, our cum mixing and oozing from my clenching pussy mouth still milking hungrily at his slowly deflating dick. Thin rivulets of our sticky white fluids ran hotly down over my inner thighs, the gripping of my orgasmic spasming cunt eager for every drop.

The next in line stepped up, and as my cunt was once again penetrated, I was making muffled moans of pleasure into my gag. Oh yes, use me as your living fuck doll, a cock hungry piece of tail, and I sank into the pleasure of a long, hard night.

groomleader
groomleader
2,774 Followers