My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally approached our table, and recognized us immediately. "Taylor, is it?" He extended his hand in greeting and smiled, showing a set of perfectly straight, white, shiny teeth. "It's good to meet you, my man. I feel like I know you already, and it's all good, real good. I'm humbled that you came out to visit us here tonight."

He turned his gaze to Tethys. "Taylor, you are one lucky, lucky man! Tethys, you are as beautiful as your name. Images don't do you justice, you're a much more real image of beauty sitting here right before my eyes." His hand was already clasping hers, and he bent over and kissed her on the back of it, his smiling wink giving the simultaneous impression of gentility and potential debauchery.

"Tethys, you're drooling," I laughed, and the two laughed in return.

"I assume that's because of the mouthwatering effects of the dish that you've ordered, which, by the way, was an excellent choice. It's one of our favorites. I hope it suits your taste, if not I will definitely correct and compensate any deficiencies that you might find."

You had to admit, Henri had style. Tethys was completely charmed.

She couldn't wait to jump on my cock as soon as we got home. She was already thoroughly wet. "Damn, Taylor, I want to fuck Henri so bad! Do you want to see him jamming his cock into me? You need to fuck me into shape beforehand, and afterwards you're going to have to fuck me into recovery! Don't you think for a minute that I'm going to prefer his cock to yours. It's an extra, not a replacement, and not a substitute."

She may have picked up on the fact that my enthusiasm didn't quite match her own.

Henri, Sonia and Tethys met at her apartment on the following Monday afternoon. It worked out even better than she hoped. Carl got a fresh pussy load of cum to fuck out of her, Tethys enjoyed multiple intense orgasms both from the monster cock that she successfully accommodated, and from the more feminine touches that Sonia added along the way. They both made the day completely about her.

"It was amazing. Totally amazing! And not just the big cock, either, although that was fun. This was my very first threesome with another woman. I love fucking you and Carl together, but this was different. I can't tell you how wild it feels to have a woman's tongue flicking across your clit while a big cock is sliding inside you right next to it. Sonia is completely raw, she's one hundred percent sex. She told me 'Sex is my drug, and Henri is my favorite addiction.' She's loud and she's kinky and she's funny... She tells jokes while she's being fucked, isn't that goofy?"

She had already texted me the video record of their encounter, and I had watched in high definition on my big screen. Everything she said was true. It was the best amateur threesome video I had ever seen, and Sonia really did seem like a force of nature.

"God, I hope you get the chance to fuck Sonia someday," she said, just before she slid her mouth down my straining shaft. She wiggled her head back and forth a few times, gave me a few cycles of suction, and then came back up to speak again. "I'm going to work on making that happen." She dove down on my cock once more, and came up. "She has the prettiest pussy, and the tastiest." One more suck cycle. "Of course, I don't have anything to compare it to, she's the only pussy I ever tasted other than myself, but I think she tastes better than I do."

She turned to face me and pushed me onto my back. "Lay down, I'm going to fuck you now, you horny motherfucker." She climbed over my hips, straddled them, and sank down easily along the full length of my cock. She may have been stretched by Henri, but she was just as tight as ever, and her muscle control as she squeezed my shaft inside her was exemplary.

"Henri's cum is delicious too, but not quite as good as yours. It's weird," she continued as she set up her vertical up and down rhythm of her internal slip-and-slide, but none of the guys I tasted before I met Carl were very good at all. Most were either rancid or tasted like bleach, or something dead. Yuck! I was almost afraid to suck his cock, expecting it to be the same. But it wasn't, it was delicious. That's one reason I got so attached to him. And I thought that was a one-off until I met you, and your cum is even better. Carl is a pretty complex bouquet of flavors, almost floral in a way. It's still slimy and musky and tangy and salty, like all guys, but the taste and the aroma have that extra touch that makes it fun to feel in my mouth."

Most guys might feel despondent hearing their lover wax beautific over the glories of another man's semen in mid fuck, but this was Tethys. She'd never put her current man down by paying homage to the next. I knew she wasn't going to make me suffer by comparison.

"Your cum is similar to Carl's, Taylor, but it's subtly different, and I think I like it even better. I said his is kind of floral, but yours I would say has a touch of fruity to it. Almost like pumpkin! Seriously, it's really good. It's mild and sweet, and even has a pleasant aftertaste. I've said before I could drink your cum all day, and I seriously would. It's that good. So Carl's not unique in having food-grade semen, and now neither are you. Henri is delicious too, but not as sweet. There's a certain spiciness, almost, to his cum. I'd say it reminds me just a little of cloves, maybe. Not too strong, but I actually found I liked it better when I got to taste Sonia's pussy juice along with it. Some day I'd like to mix all three of you together and drink it from a glass. That would be kinky!"

The idea was enough to send her over the top, and she paused momentarily as a shuddering orgasm overtook her. Our fucking was much more sedate after that, and we ended by her having me cum in her mouth again, savoring both the similarities and the differences to her three lovers. For Tethys, knowing that she now had three men and a woman to unleash her sexual passions on filled her with a joyful peace, and we both slept very well, naked in one another's arms that Tuesday night.

---To be continued


12