My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 14

Story Info
The parents find themselves in deeper...
24.3k words
4.78
4.3k
4
0

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
115 Followers

Apologies for the long delay since the last episode. Taylor and Tethys have been a bit preoccupied with the later stages of her pregnancy and then the birth of their beautiful daughter. I, at least, didn't envision all that when we began this series -- although I suspect Tethys and Taylor already did. We'll definitely include that in a later chapter. Hopefully, things have calmed down enough where future installments come a little more punctually. But we know that can't be guaranteed! -- Mimi

Chapter 14 -- The Hills Are Alive

I was surprised. It wasn't just Tethys and Hera joining me for the dancing at the Ranchero, Megan showed up as well.

"I've changed my schedule," she grinned big. I'm off on Fridays and Sundays now. That will be good for my classes when school starts, and it'll be good for our get-togethers on Sundays, if Joe and Joanne want to keep having them."

I was glad to have her along, and we attracted a good bit of attention. I have to admit I felt like a stud with three women -- beautiful women at that -- at my side. I can't say that Tethys was dressed for the occasion. She wore her standard minimalist outfit, a light yellow short pullover dress with, of course, no bra or panties. I've wondered at times if she actually even owns any of those. She did look totally sexy, though. The outfit accentuated her slender waist, her muscular ass, her great legs, and her graceful arms and shoulders. The fabric showed just a bit of her nipple outlines, and in the alternating harsh and subdued lighting of the club, her appearance flickered between angelic and raunchy. That was perfectly in line with the atmosphere of the club, which might easily have been named the Raunchero.

Tethys isn't that much of a dancer, so she was never going to be mistaken for a dance hall cowgirl anyway. Hera and Megan, on the other hand, had at least a passing familiarity with the style, and they were dressed in the expected tradition: tight jeans, collared shirts, hair pinned back, boots, and Megan even had the hat. I couldn't dance with all of them at once, and there were plenty of single men prowling around, so those two spent a lot of time on the dance floor.

I was also surprised by Beth. In her cowgirl attire, she looked absolutely stunning. I barely recognized the woman from my workplace. From her white hat down to her riding boots, her frilled blouse, her brand new blue jeans, her belt with the Lone Star buckle, her Texas-shaped ear rings and a fossil sea shell dangling at the end of her necklace, she looked exactly like she belonged there. She also knew her way around the dance floor. She two-stepped, waltzed, line danced, and even jitterbugged with confidence and grace, and made each of her partners look better than they actually were. It made her claim of not dating seem even more amazing.

Beth and Tethys latched on to each other immediately, within minutes they were best friends. They laughed easily, and many of their jokes were at my expense, which I've come to accept to be the fate of boyfriends everywhere. Beth was even able to drag Tethys out onto the dance floor during the line dance sessions, and teach her what I could not. She got at least some of the steps right, and considering she was wearing sandals rather than dancing boots, it looked good to me.

Hera and Megan soon got into the act as well. By the end of the night, they and Beth were long-time friends. For me, it was a dream of an evening, being regularly swept out onto the dance floor by one of four beautiful women. When Megan and Hera weren't dancing with me, or each other, or sitting telling more jokes at my expense to Beth, they were keeping the dreams alive of many hopeful young men. They didn't turn down many dance requests.

We left after midnight, and it felt far too soon. Beth was still going strong, and saw us off with a wave. I suddenly realized we all smelled like tobacco.

"Everybody put your clothes in the laundry room as soon as we get to the house," I grumped. "Then we all need a shower. I'll wash them first thing in the morning, before Tethys and Megan head to Carl's."

"Taylor, I really like Beth," Tethys gushed. "I think you should fuck her. I'd love to see that. She would like it too, you know."

"Absolutely!" "Yes!" "We should recruit her!" came the enthused agreement from the young girls in the back seat.

I shook my head, exasperated. "First, I will never get sexually involved with a coworker, that's a hard rule with me. It can only lead to disaster. Second, she's not my type, and I'm not her type. She's after cowboys, that's why she hangs out at Rancheros. Third, we already have an imbalance of women to men in our tribe. Adding another woman would only skew it more. It's already hard enough to keep up with all you demanding horny women. And I know for a fact, Tethys..." I paused for affect... "You've been wanting for all of us guys to take you together -- a gang-bang, right? And it's not going to happen if the men are all distracted by the other girls. I was thinking we could arrange something for your birthday, but the more women there are to share the men you have, the harder that's going to be to set up."

"I want to be gang-banged too," Megan piped in. "And my birthday is this fall."

"See what I mean?" I sighed. "And fourth, I don't even like Beth. She's the most annoying woman I've ever had the pain to work with."

"Well, I like her!" Tethys retorted. "So do I!" came the back seat chorus.

"Fine!" I added. "You girls can fuck her if she's into that. But y'all will have to arrange it yourselves."

"We'll work on it, won't we?" Tethys turned smiling to the girls in the back seat.

"Oh, yeah," came the response.

Once home and undressed, I threw all of the clothes into the washer together. Our hair and skin still smelled like tobacco, and we needed to divide up the shower detail. Tethys and I got in first. There was a lot I would have liked to have done with her in the shower, but we needed to clear out without Hera and Megan waiting too long. Still, we got enough soapy fondles to harden my cock and Tethys was breathing hard when we turned the water off and stepped out.

"About time!" Hera snarked.

I was already balls deep in Tethys by the time the other two came to bed. The understanding was that I wouldn't cum inside her until just before she and Megan left for Carl's in the morning, but that didn't mean I couldn't give her a full pleasuring, along with a couple of orgasms tonight. The younger girls didn't miss a beat. I didn't know whether they'd want to concentrate on each other for a while or add to the erotic caresses that Tethys and I were already enjoying. To my delight, they made us a foursome. Megan mostly focused on Tethys, while Hera added delicious touches to anyplace she could reach that wasn't already inserted elsewhere. My scrotum enjoyed the extra attention particularly.

After Tethys and I paused for a quick breather, the ladies consulted among themselves for just a few moments before determining that Megan was to be the main beneficiary of my remaining capacity for the night. As previously agreed, Tethys was to get filled with my cum in the morning, Hera would have me all day tomorrow, and Megan was insistent. She'd decided early on that her favorite positions all had me lying on my back, so I relaxed for moment while she crawled on top of me.

I wasn't relaxed for long. She hungrily wrapped her lips around my cock, sucking and savoring the taste of Tethys on me, while squeezing out as much precum as I could dribble. Her pussy pushed itself over my mouth, and my nose poked into her freshly washed butthole. Hera -- I could recognize that tongue with my eyes closed by now -- continued to lick and nibble on my balls, occasionally interrupted by her desire to kiss and lick and nibble on Megan's face, while Tethys alternated between attacking my nipples and Megan's. A lot of nerve endings were being triggered so far.

I could have continued this exquisite torture for a long time, and Megan's pussy was tasting particularly nice, but she understandably wanted more. I assume she was ready to switch when there was no more Tethys residue remaining on my cock. She sat up and pivoted, lowering herself onto my fully battle-ready flight deck, while Hera knew without prompting exactly how to guide it into its target. She leaned over me, rested her hand on my pectorals, and moaned for several minutes as her hips executed a complicated dance over mine -- wriggling side to side, sliding up and down, thrusting forward and back, and rotating, sometimes clockwise,sometimes counter, and somehow seemingly accomplishing all these motions at once. I wasn't exactly silent either, the feeling was too intensely pleasurable for me to remain stoic.

She stopped momentarily, then her movements became more rhythmic, she smiled, lifted her face, and began to sing. I should have expected it, she'd already announced that fucking made her want to sing, but I was still not used to it. I recognized the song immediately, but I was surprised that she did. It was an oldie -- a 1970's era song from the female rock band Heart, "Crazy On You." How appropriate. She even managed to hum and hoot out the guitar solos!" With her particular skill that I was beginning to appreciate, her orgasmic climax coincided with the climax of the song:

"I was a willow last night in a dream

I bent down over a clear running stream

Sang you the song that I heard up above

And you kept me alive with your sweet flowing love....."

Jesus, that was intense. Of course there was no way she could duplicate the range and power of Ann Wilson's voice, but even so, there was a clarity and musicality there, even in the midst of her orgasm, that made it sound natural and beautiful. As she raised her voice to hold that last note her pussy clamped tight on my cock in a way I'd never felt before, then pulled as she slowly rose up to follow the tone. I could easily get used to having her sing on top of me as often as she desired. Tethys and Hera lay on either side of me, their heads resting on my chest, watching and listening in awed silence. Within seconds, I was pumping my own cum deep into her cunt, as she continued to call out the final chorus.

"Crazy on you, crazy on you,

Let me go crazy, crazy on you... oh..."

The main thought in my head as I slowly returned to consciousness was that whatever man she eventually found to settle down with was going to be one lucky bastard.

"Jesus Christ," Hera sighed. "My mom was right. You really are blessed by the Goddess. That's the only possible explanation. This has got to be the most angelic display of erotic divinity I've ever seen in my life!"

My cock was about half-hard now, enough to remain embedded inside her as she sat up straight. As long as neither of us made any sudden moves it could rest in there. Megan was still taking deep long breaths.

"That was truly beautiful," Tethys agreed, tears glistening in her eyes. "I love you, Megan, I'm so grateful we found you!"

"I love you guys too," Megan nodded, smiling weakly. "I think you've saved my life. I didn't feel I was going in the right direction until I delivered pizza to you. Now I feel like I'm living inside a song."

"Lots of songs, apparently," I added. "How do you know that one? It was an oldie even when I was a kid!"

"My mom has a big collection of female classic rock songs," Megan replied. "That's always been one of my favorites. There's a lot more. Just wait until I fuck you to Janice Joplin!"

"I'd never heard it before," said Hera. "You sing it so well! And it sure fit the situation!"

"I don't sound anything like the original," Megan shook her head. "I don't think anybody could. I would kill to have their voices."

"Tell your mother she has good taste in music," I suggested. "And so do you, by the way."

"I like my mom," Megan smiled big. "Even more now that she's becoming a dedicated nudist. Last Sunday really was a turning point for her. It's like she became a different person overnight. You know what would make it even better? If you were to fuck her. I think she wants you to fuck her, Taylor, and it would be good for her if you did."

"Oh, that's a great idea!" Tethys interjected. "I noticed that by the end of the evening on Sunday. We should arrange it as soon as we can!"

"And my mom too!" Hera squealed enthusiastically. "I know for a fact she loves Taylor's cock, and now that she has the ok from my dad, I'm sure she's going to go for it!"

"Wait a minute!" I protested. Now my cock actually did slip out of Megan, bringing a dollop of cum with it. Tethys immediately bent down to take advantage of it.

"You want me to fuck Beth. You want me to fuck Rena. You want me to fuck Phoebe. And you want me to service the three of you, AND Sonia, AND Joanne. Are you trying to kill me? When am I going to sleep, or eat, or earn a living, for cryin' out loud?"

"You don't have to fuck everybody at once," Hera responded casually. "We don't expect you to be gang-banged, poor man. That's for Tethys and Megan."

"What about you?" Megan asked her. "Isn't that something you'd like to experience?"

"Not really," Hera shrugged. "It's nothing I've ever fantasized about. I mean, yeah, a couple of guys, like in a threesome, but any more than that would be a distraction. I like to savor the cocks I'm with."

"Fair enough," Tethys rose back up after finishing off the leaking fluid. "We'll leave that to Megan and me. It still wouldn't be anything frequent, but like you said, Taylor. Our birthdays are coming up this fall."

"I can't wait!" giggled Megan. Her squeak was decidedly non-musical.

The four of us didn't quite fit in my bed, but we somehow made do with a bit of strategic sprawling, and I slept surprisingly well. It took some extrication in the morning, but after the untangling we all ended up in the bathroom at the same time. A good-natured disagreement broke out about who was going to aim my (dry and crusty at the moment) shaft for the toilet. That's an argument I would never have imagined as a possibility in life. Tethys pulled rank, and not a moment too soon, because I wasn't inclined to wait.

My mind went back, once again, to the apparent absurdity of my situation, and how drastically my life had changed in such a short time. Less than two years before, I was lonely, frustrated, feeling like a reject for life due to my misshapen, unattractive, laughable penis. Tethys had embraced it, told me it was beautiful, craved it, and even though she had another man to satisfy (also, ironically, with an unusual cock of his own), had gone beyond mere satisfaction and actually challenged my sexual capacity. I had responded, and grown, and now suddenly there were five women who were demanding my now beautiful and attractive cock, with whom I had three other men to share them with. And now it felt like the other guys might not be pulling their full weight -- for the first time in my life I could entertain the idea of being happy with less sex.

It didn't look like it was going to happen. I knew Carl was doing his best to keep up, Henri and Joe were primarily on overflow duty. And now these girls are threatening to send me more girls? It was my first contemplation of too much of a good thing. Maybe more exercise of my sexual ability would increase my capacity further? I could only hope.

Potential over-demand aside, breakfast with three lovely, naked, cheerful ladies was an exceedingly pleasant event. We ate hearty, ham and eggs with juice and toast. Tethys sat across from me at the table, while the two younger ladies took up positions on either side. They ended up eating mostly one-handed, while their free hands roamed all over my body. My cock spent a lot of time being clasped. We'd worked up a sweat overnight, so we took another set of showers, Tethys and myself followed by Hera and Megan. We ended up freshly shaved, and piled onto freshly changed sheets. There was no doubt about the agenda this morning. It was simple. I merely had to deposit whatever available semen I had remaining into Tethys, which would become a sacrificial sludge for Carl's dominance fantasy. Hera and Megan were all in for Tethys, and to make sure I was all in for her. It was the simplicity, but it was also the anticipation, the purpose, the focus, that made it so erotic.

The girls teamed up to enhance the experience for Tethys and me. Megan added her caresses, kisses and soft words of love to Tethys, Hera used her hands and mouth on all my sensitive parts, already knowing so well where they were. I may have worried about being spread too thin before, but Hera, Megan and Tethys took that worry away from me. I was on top of Tethys, as deep as my cock could reach, her cunt tunnel squeezing me tightly. Her legs were wrapped around my hips, her pussy entrance pointed vertically upwards. She was literally drooling, moaning, on her unexpected third orgasm. Megan and Hera were cheering us on, and I had gone as long as I could. My pace quickened, the base of my cock tightened, and then I slowed down as every explosive pulse came at full depth. Tethys cried, I roared, and Megan and Hera laughed in joyous triumph. If ever I might begin to think such frequent sex could be taken for granted, I had only to remember nights like the last one, and mornings like this one. This would never get old.

Tethys and Megan left together a few minutes later. Tethys was carrying a time-sensitive cargo, and Carl would appreciate a fresh load. Hera and I watched them leave, quietly. It was strange, the reluctance I felt watching them depart. I still had Hera with me. Did this mean I was becoming so accustomed to multiple women in my bed that one was no longer enough? I smiled at Hera, the guilt on my face had to have been obvious.

She smiled back at me. "If you think losing those two erotic angels is bad, I'm going to make another unpleasant announcement. I'll be wearing clothes most of the morning."

"Who are you, and what have you done with Hera?" I challenged.

"I'm going to do a pottery firing in the barrel in the back yard," she returned brightly. "I'd do it naked, except between being outdoors in the sun and exposed to open flame, that would be two strikes against me. You can help if you want, and you won't have to wear clothes if you don't want to."

That sounded intriguing, and to be perfectly honest I was kind of fucked out this morning anyway. My vaunted 'sexual capacity through sexual exercise' hypothesis hadn't kicked in yet, and I needed some recovery. Waiting until this afternoon or this evening would still be well beyond an average man's expectations.

"Naked pottery firing does sound kind of dangerous," I agreed. At that moment the spirit of Tethys infested me. "But maybe if I let you handle the hot work and I don't spend too much time in the sun I can pull it off."

"I like your phrasing," Hera giggled.

I grabbed my laptop, if Hera had work to do, so did I. I still wanted to make some enhancements to my Darwin simulator, and I had a couple of ideas for ways to speed up the reproduction/mutation algorithm. We took my car to her house, since we were spending the weekend together there seemed no reason to drive separately. If there were any errands she needed to run, we could make it an adventure for both of us.

When we got to her house, it became obvious that Hera had not spent all her time having sex with her friends. There was a group of dried clay items I hadn't seen previously, all of them made of a brown clay with applied decorations. Some looked like traditional native southwestern pueblo styles, some were small figurines, some were rough-looking composite designs that defied easy definition. One in particular that caught my eye was a smooth-sided bowl with a handle that arched over the lid, connecting on opposite sides, while the top of the arch supported a spout that pointed vertically upwards. The lid itself was embellished with a small sculpture of a naked couple graphically fucking, the woman riding the man reverse-cowgirl style, as he reached up and fondled her breasts. They looked incredibly realistic for their size.

MimiRay
MimiRay
115 Followers