My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 12

Story Info
A Tribal Gathering.
24.4k words
4.85
5.5k
3
0

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
116 Followers

Chapter 12 -- The Tribal Gathering

I do need to apologize for the long delay between submissions. Partly because this chapter became a lot longer than I'd planned, and partly because the present sometimes takes precedence over the past... especially in a smokey late summer. Nevertheless, it is here. Hope you enjoy.

Hera was the first person awake, and she noticed my morning wood before I was aware of it. I needed to pee, but like most mornings, the tightness in my cock wasn't going to make that easy, and as my consciousness slowly dawned, I began to savor the delightful feeling of a relaxed erection. Sometimes Tethys would wake me up with a blow job, and this felt like one of those times, except the sensation was different. There was a weight on my crotch, pressing down a little heavily on my almost-but-not-quite overflowing bladder. Beyond that, the squeezing wetness and fresh pussy aroma let me know that this was no oral alarm clock, and as the two smaller weights on my pectorals resolved into a pair of small hands leaning over me, I opened my eyes to a glorious morning sight.

A pair of shiny green eyes, clear and wide awake, framed by a peach-colored oval face with a red mass of unkempt hair waving back and forth like waves on the sea smiled down at me. The body moving below that face, thin, small-breasted, petite, pale, was as perfect as the porcelain figures that communally and nakedly worshipped the Goddess in her sculptures.

"Good morning, stud," she whispered. "Don't worry about Tethys, I'm just a placeholder until she can get her morning jizz. I couldn't just let this magnificent masterpiece of mighty male meat go neglected in the meantime, could I?"

My bladder could wait a little longer, I decided. I was long past questioning my worthiness of this royal treatment, or wondering at the unlikeliness of it all. I could enjoy it on my own terms, and accept that it was happening. And I could watch. I put my hands behind my head, and did just that, smiling almost-comfortably as Hera wriggled, thrust, humped, and fluttered up and down, back and forth, and side to side on my happy penis.

"A little less downforce on the downstroke," I suggested. "I'm a little high on the bladder pressure right now."

"Oh, right," she giggled. So am I, actually."

The fucking motions became more gentle, and I felt able to hold out for quite some time now.

A minute or two later I heard Tethys stirring to my side, and Hera looked down cheerfully.

"Good morning Tethys, did you sleep as well as I did? Don't worry about your morning cum load, Taylor wouldn't give it to me anyway. I just want a couple of small morning orgasms to start the day, then you can have him."

Tethys lifted herself up to kiss and stroke both of us. "Take your time," she said.

She bent over and kissed me gently, her mouth smelled like stale pussy, as did mine, but it only triggered nice memories.

"You'll do your duty to me after breakfast," she informed me. "Right now I'm starved for sex, but I'm even more starved for food."

She headed to the bathroom, and after the flushing toilet I heard the shower come on. It was over quickly, and she returned to the bedroom still damp.

My sensitive bladder, and Hera's too, apparently, were for the moment ignored as Tethys focused on encouraging those "small morning orgasms," and turning them into large ones. She brought all the power of her lips and fingers into play, and Hera's response was predictable. She shifted into nasty talk mode, her movements atop me became hard, fast and heavy full-body thrusts, and she came with two massive orgasms and two collapses onto my body. The first one involved lots of drooling and panting, the second one, where she'd turned around to give Tethys full tongue access to her clit and my balls, almost resulted in the loss of a few of my teeth as she crashed backwards towards my face. I barely had time to move it aside before the back of her skull came down on me like a hammer.

"I'm so sorry!" she gasped after catching her breath. "I don't think I've ever had an orgasm that intense this early in the morning!"

Note to self: In the future all her early morning orgasms were to be given with me on top.

Tethys disappeared into the kitchen, while Hera and I raced for the bathroom. I won. Hera knew about Tethys' obsession with aiming my cock when I pee, and she had mentioned the possibility of wanting to do that herself. I was a little surprised Tethys wasn't on it this morning, but I supposed she was simply leaving me for Hera's pleasure. So, my cock was available for that if Hera wanted it. But she was feeling bladder pressures of her own, and she wasn't going to stand around and watch (or help) me aim for the toilet when she was desperate to go herself. She ended up in the shower, the night's nitrogen buildup going down the drain, while she refreshed herself for the coming day. Within a couple of minutes I had joined her and we stepped out of the shower more than a little redundantly clean.

We popped into the kitchen just as Tethys was starting to scramble the eggs. There was something intensely satisfying about being teamed with two beautiful naked women on the breakfast detail. The more time I spent naked, especially in the company of equally naked and attractive lovers, even doing mundane domestic tasks, maybe especially so, the more I was enjoying it, and the less understanding I had as to why anyone would want to wear clothes unless absolutely necessary. The occasional smiling cock-tugs that seemed to come at random didn't hurt my case either.

We served ourselves and ate at our leisure. The conversation drifted in several directions, until Hera asked me about my family.

"You've alluded to them before," she said, "but you haven't said much specific. I take it they're a bit more conservative than my parents."

"They're good people, all of them," I smiled at the thought. "I love the hell out of them. But yeah, compared to your Mom, they're total prudes. My older sister knows that Tethys isn't monogamous, but she doesn't know the extent of it, and I'm not sure she wants to. I don't know if she's mentioned it to the others, but they've all acted puzzled that Tethys and I haven't gotten married."

"I'm a little puzzled about that too," Hera leaned back thoughtfully. "You two make a perfect team, and monogamy has nothing to do with it. Lots of married people are non-monogamous. I think your lifestyle would work even better if you were married."

I shot a look at Tethys, and she returned it with a single raised eyebrow and a slight smirk.

"We are a perfect team," she agreed. "I don't think marriage would change that one way or the other. I do know I'm lucky to have Taylor, and it's fun to share him with you."

"Sex is definitely more fun when you can share it with close friends," Hera nodded. "Although now that I know Taylor a little better, even when we're alone I feel like I'm sharing him. If he was some single date, it wouldn't be nearly as rewarding."

"Even if I was a single date, you'd still be sharing me with your mother," I pointed out, and she had to agree.

"Anyway, tell me about your family," she continued. "What are they like?"

I related the basics, my older sister Jenny, my younger sister Kathy, my slightly older brother Blake, and their spouses and children. I told her about my widowed mother, Melody, and her world-travelling and entertaining dating scandals since the heartbreaking death of my father, another good man who I miss, but one who had mercifully succumbed after a multi-year battle with colon cancer. My Mom deserved her freedom now, and nobody begrudged her adventures.

"I'm glad my parents are still around," Hera sighed. "I couldn't bear to lose either one of them."

Tethys nodded. I felt bad for her, both her parents were still living as far as we knew, but she had lost them years ago, through their rejection of her as an independent adult woman. For them, it was a lifetime of unquestioning obedience or nothing, and as sad as it was, Tethys was better off without them.

"What are the plans for the two of you today?" she changed the subject.

I shrugged. "I'm merely a lonely dandelion seed being taken by whatever winds happen to carry me," I grinned.

"The usual Saturday for me," Tethys remarked. "I'll get a generous cunt-full of cum from Taylor before I leave, go see Carl and get it all fucked out of me, lift weights, go to Hippie Hollow, and have more sex. In other words, I'm abandoning the man who some people seem to think should be my husband. At least until tomorrow."

"He's mine today," Hera smiled at Tethys. "Of course I'm going to fuck his brains out, probably multiple times, but beyond that I want to get some work done on my art projects. Maybe he'll hang out with me and keep me company while I do that. I don't usually have anybody with me when I'm playing with clay. It might be fun if he doesn't get bored out of his mind."

"I've always been somewhat curious about how ceramics get made," I answered. "It could be fun."

"Hey, as long as we're spending the day naked, of course it will be fun," she laughed.

Nude pottery was an intriguing idea, and I had no intention of going anywhere anyway. This promised to be my second fun and relaxing Saturday with Hera.

Breakfast over, we tidied up the kitchen -- more thoroughly than Ixadw would have my own, and then all of us crowded into the bathroom to brush our teeth simultaneously. Again, the naked presence of all of us together made even this routine activity more fun. As soon as our mouths were rinsed, I knew this was my time to act. I grabbed Tethys around the waist, and lifted her up, marching her towards the bedroom as she squealed and giggled.

"No more dilly-dallying!" I said with mock firmness. "I have something you need, and you are going to share it with the world!"

"I'm not going to share it THAT widely!" she laughed as I dropped her onto the bed. "Carl and friends will be enough."

Instead of lying passively and spreading her legs to receive me (who am I kidding, she's never been one to lie passively!), she sat up immediately and said "wait a minute. I just want to suck your cock for a few minutes. I want to commune with it just a little."

I wasn't going to argue with that sentiment. She had another request first, though. She crouched onto her knees and said "Hera, would you mind licking my pussy while I suck Taylor's cock?"

Hera didn't hesitate, and in moments Tethys was in the center of an oral sandwich, Hera servicing her pussy from behind, and my cock occupying her mouth. It was over far too quickly. She suddenly straightened up, pulling away from Hera and myself, and ordered "Now fuck me!"

She flopped back on the bed and spread her legs expectantly, receptive but still far from passive. I had business to attend to, and I attended to it. I climbed on top, slid my cock in the wonderful opening, and began thrusting like I meant it. I'd been fucking and teasing all last night and part of this morning without cumming, so I had plenty saved up. It was going to be no trouble to let loose when I was ready.

Or when Tethys was ready. She wanted my cum, sure, but she wanted plenty of good fucking before it happened. I had her legs over my shoulders, leaning above her. Hera took up a support position lying beside her, kissing her face, massaging her tits, and talking to her in a soft, tender, very un-Hera-like voice that was too low for me to hear.

Tethys came. Loud. She quivered and shook, moaned and sighed. It was a beautiful sight. A couple of minutes later she came again. Then another. Instinctively, I knew that I was to be next.

The fact that I can hold back my orgasm until my partner's ready to receive it doesn't mean it's not a huge, intense experience for me when it does happen. If anything, it puts even more emphasis on the sensation. I came hard, my whole body shaking, my voice almost sobbing out my gasping breaths. I couldn't judge my volume without seeing it, but even if I could have, I was in no condition to be objective. As it was, Tethys lost no more than a couple of drops when I pulled out, as soon as her cunt was unoccupied she locked it shut, and there was to be no leakage until Carl was ready to remove it for her. I still don't know how she manages that trick. I've never met another woman who could hold it in like that.

Whatever may have been residual in my cock, Hera was there to take care of. She lost no time in wrapping her lips around it, first taking in the surface stickiness that was the mixture of love fluids from Tethys and me. Then she applied more suction, and almost certainly squeezed out a drop or two of what was left in my plumbing. I was spent, in the truest sense of the word. Tethys had enough presence of mind to click out a picture of Hera cleaning me up, and it was worthy of a desktop image. Apparently all of those she sent it to felt the same way, because she soon had positive replies from Phoebe and even those who hadn't met Hera yet.

Tethys wasn't going to wait for the fresh cum inside her to go stale. She got up and gave me a sweet kiss, and a sweet compliment.

"Thank you for everything you do and everything you are, you sexy God of a man!"

Whoa, I hadn't been expecting that, especially in front of Hera. I think I blushed a little. But what she said next made me blush even more. While Hera was still sucking my cock, which was about half recovered, Tethys kissed her cheek on the side that my cock was bulging into, and said "He's no longer just my boyfriend, he's OUR boyfriend. Take good care of him, and have fun today!"

If any proof needed to be made that Hera was now a full part of our tribe, this was it. I felt like a real stud.

With Tethys gone, my cock clean, and Hera seemingly satisfied for the moment, things settled down to a relaxed lounging atmosphere.

"Wanna help me with my ceramics?" she asked after a few minutes. "I've got to get some work done before I can play again."

I followed her into her studio area, it seemed the most natural thing in the world for us to be together and doing art naked. She unsealed a plastic storage container and grabbed a lump of white clay. It made a loud 'thwack' as she threw it forcefully down in the middle of her potters wheel.

"That's why they call it 'throwing' a piece of work," she said with a smile. "It always starts with a little violence, and then I can work calmly."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked rather idly, not really having any idea of what being helpful would even mean in this context.

"You can stand there and watch, or sit down on that stool, just as long as you keep your cock where I can see it. You know I like to look at it. Oh, but before you do that, could you open up the music folder on my desktop? Scroll through to the Pink Floyd folder and click on Wish You Were Here. I haven't listened to that in a while, and I'm in the mood for it."

As it happened, I was in the mood for that as well. I leaned over the screen, fumbled with the mouse for a moment, and found the proper directories. The music started, opening of course with the long, extended intro to Shine On You Crazy Diamond. It was one of my favorite songs by any band. Hera looked over again.

"I'm a cock girl, you know, but your ass looks real good too."

I returned to the stool. Knowing that my cock was on display for the pleasure of another had it's own stimulating effect, and it rose unbidden to a little more than half staff. That got an approving smile from the Goddess.

Hera started up the wheel, and began the mesmerizing process of centering the lump of clay. It didn't remain a lump for long. The first step created a tall, blunt-topped cylinder, and for a moment I thought she was creating a cock sculpture. After all, she had mentioned she wanted to sculpt mine. That thought was quashed when she put the heel of her hand on top of the phallic tip and began to push forcefully downward. The cylinder compressed for half a minute, reshaping into what appeared to be a round flat cake.

"That's called 'centering'," she informed me.

She then brought her fingertips and her thumb into play, and the clay rose again to a cylinder, but this time a hollow tube, with walls that became thinner the higher it rose. She worked fast, her fingers moving subtly, pulling the tube of clay upwards as the tower rose and narrowed. As the clay rose, my penis drooped, no longer the center of attention. I'd never seen this expression on her face, the concentration focused on details that were obvious and important to her, but that I couldn't see at all. Occasionally she would dip her fingers into a bowl of water on the work table beside her, dribbling just a few droplets onto the body under construction. In a couple of minutes the tube was about a foot high, smooth on the surface, perfectly round, and shiny wet. She stopped the wheel and examined it closely, leaning alternately forward and backwards to adjust her perspective. Occasionally she would mumble to herself, but as close as I was sitting, I couldn't catch the words. Her hands were slick with clay, and a few flecks were spattered across the front of her body. It was clear as to why most artists would wear a smock or an apron for this kind of work, but it seemed equally valid that bare skin was good too. It would clean up more easily than clothing, and I had to admit Hera looked sexy this way. I couldn't explain why, but just accepted it. My cock accepted it, and began to fill out again.

After a few moments of consideration, Hera began to manipulate the cylinder, bracing the surface closest to her with the flat heel of her left hand while her right cupped and gently pulled the far side towards her. Soon the tower was curving along its length, a gentle swoop over maybe a ten degree arc towards her. Then she began to flatten it on the near side, and pulling out to the left and right, holding it's width for about half the length, then tapering gradually towards the open top. Suddenly it struck me that there was something familiar about that shape.

"Wait a minute. Is that my cock. Do I really look like that?"

Hera glanced back at me with a smile, and then pointedly looked at my crotch, which responded with Pavlovian rapidity.

"No you don't look like that, and this doesn't look like you. Yet. Give it time. I told you I was going to sculpt it. But this is about twice life size, so don't start getting delusions of grandeur."

She grabbed a towel and wiped her hands clean, then started shuffling through a sheaf of papers enclosed in clear plastic protectors.

"I need to let it set for half an hour or so before I do anything else with it. If you try to do too much too soon the clay will get floppy and the whole thing will fall apart."

She grabbed another wad of clay, much smaller than the first, got up, and moved to a separate work table.

"You can come watch if you want," she said, gesturing to a spot beside her.

I took up a position where I could see her hands, as well as enjoy the deliberate movements of her petite body as she worked. I was struck again by how beautiful she was, not the lithe, powerful beauty that Tethys exuded, but a different sense, more delicate, more subtle, even restrained, which was not an adjective I would normally assign to Hera's behavior. She had a bit of a pout on her lips when she was concentrating, and it was marvelously disarming. Here she was, building an aroused male organ out of the earth itself, and there was not a single sexual vibe emanating from her.

She rolled the small lump into a ball in her hands, and then pushed into it with her thumb. Her other fingers then went to work again, lifting up on the outside and pushing gradually outward on the inside until she had shaped a blunt cone. She added a bit more finger sculpting onto that, pushing inward here, rounding a surface there, smoothing everywhere. In a few minutes I recognized the shape -- it was the swollen glans at the tip of my cock. Apparently it was a separate assembly to be attached later. When she was done, or done enough, she set it down on the table and turned to me.

MimiRay
MimiRay
116 Followers