All Comments on 'My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 18'

by MimiRay

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AukweirdAukweirdabout 1 year ago

As I read your work, I always want to make a comment about how much I enjoy and am moved by it. I know, "its just an erotic story posted on an erotic story site". But these stories and human life is really about connection. Deep, intimate, loving connection transitioning across "normal" human boundaries, opening interpersonal communications in ways that were not available formerly. On this site, sex is the vehicle. On other venues the vehicle could be adventure, psychotrama, war etc. For me, these stories capture the feeling of deep human connection as well as any I've ever read. If you never write anything else on this site, I sincerely thank you for all your work. But I truly hope that you continue to develop these characters and their deeply connected lives for our further enjoyment.

MimiRayMimiRayabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for that. I have to apologize in general that this is all taking me so much longer than I had at first anticipated. But I agree with what you wrote. Real life is about a lot of things, not just sex. However, most people who talk about their lives avoid talking about their sex lives, as "too personal." But these are personal stories! How can they leave out sex? For some of us, sex is a minor distraction, for others a deep and hurtful inner conflict. For some, it's an idle fantasy. But for some few of us, sex is central to our expression of joy about ourselves and those who mean the most to us. We do a lot of other things around here that are not sexual, but within this group of people that I love, sex is a creative outlet, a celebration of life and love, a respite, a reconciliation and relief from stress and life's frictions. It's central to our story because it's such a central and righteous part of our lives. We're different than most, perhaps, but maybe we're more devoted to each other because of that shared quirk. Anyway, we have quite a bit of our story left to tell, no matter how long it takes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMimiRay@MimiRay
Filipina and her California man, survived the first sexual revolution, and enjoying the second!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES