My POV with my Man

Story Info
A night of sex from woman’s POV with a man.
2.4k words
4.53
5.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picture this.

Us, on the couch watching a movie. I get on my knees in front of you and take your dick out. I slowly start licking around the head and lightly sucking, but just the head. It doesn't take long for you to get hard. I move down to your balls and focus on licking and sucking them while slowly running my thumb around the tip of your dick.

Once your balls are nice and wet, I move back up. I kiss and lick the tip a little bit. I surprise you though. I put your cock all the way in my mouth. You hit my throat. I relax and let it go down further. You moan and immediately feel the urge to cum and I know it. I grab your balls with my hand and give them little circular rubs.

Before you get too excited, I come up for air. I quickly take my top off and get back to sucking your dick. Once it's nice and wet again, I lean forward and slide them between my big, needy boobs. I slide up and down slowly, pinch my nipples, and tell you to watch as I let you titty fuck me. Again, you're fighting off the need to cum all over me.

I don't do this for long. I'm dying to feel you in me. I slide my shorts off, turn away from you, and bend over in front of you, giving you the perfect view of my wet pussy and tight ass hole. I tell you to finger me with just one finger. I need you to feel how wet I am but don't want to feel too much, I know I'll cum fast.

I turn around and suck my wetness off of your finger while straddling you. You grab my tits and suck and bite my needy nipples. I already feel my pussy clenching. I need your dick in me. I move my hips just enough so your tip is against my clit. I have to control myself to not grind against you and let my orgasm take over.

I ask if you want to fuck me. You can barely answer. We both need the release.

I lift up and slowly insert your hard dick in me. My pussy is soaked and so tight and needy. I feel every inch of you stretching my pussy out. I lean back and put my hands on your knees, giving you free access to my tits. You take the hint and pinch my nipples, knowing it drives me wild. I start riding you and grinding down on your dick, loving the feel of you bottoming out.

I speed up. You can feel me get tighter. You know I'm going to squirt or cum soon and just how to get me there. You grab my tits, entire handfuls. I beg you to do more. You slap one of my big tits. I scream out a moan and beg you to keep going. You slap the other harder then pinch both of my nipples and pull. You repeat the slapping and pinching again, but this time you roll my nipples around too.

This drives me insane. Before I can tell you not to stop I lose control. My hips are moving and I'm squirting all over you. Your dick is soaked and I'm breathless. My boobs are immediately sore. But we both want and need more.

I get off and lick and suck my wetness from your dick. I give you a quick kiss and then I turn around and let you see my dripping pussy. I let you watch as I finger myself and rub my squirt all of my tiny ass hole. You know what's coming next and your cock is twitching already.

I slowly sink down and put your dick back in my pussy. You're disappointed. But I'm only doing this to make sure it's very wet before I fill up my ass with your big dick

I slide off your dick and rub it up and down my ass hole. I ask if you want it. You beg for it. I put the tip in and fuck, your cock is big. I slide it out a little then push more in. I repeat this until you're all the way in. I sit for a second and just enjoy how it feels to have my ass filled by you. I slowly grind in a circle and lift up halfway then back down. I need to get used to your size before I let you fuck me like I know you want to.

After a few long, slow strokes, I speed up a little. You start thrusting up in me, grabbing my hips and shoving me down on your cock.

I know I'll cum soon. I reach down and circle my clit. I try to circle it slowly but I can't help it, I need it hard and fast. I tell you through thrusts that I'm gonna cum again. Before I can even say it all, my stomach and pussy are both throbbing and tingling and my orgasm hits me. I shove 2 fingers in my pussy so they have something to clench down on.

I'm still coming down from my orgasm when you lift up and shove my over the arm rest of the couch. You tell me to wait and I hear you open the sex toy drawer. I hear the vibrating start. You got the dildo that goes in me with the vibrator on my clit. You want to fill my holes and feel how tight my ass is when my pussy is full too. I'm exhausted but so excited for this next orgasm.

With no warning, a lubed up and vibrating dildo is shoved in my pussy and you immediately start fucking me fast and hard with it. If I wasn't so wet already, it might hurt. But this turns me on even more. It only takes a few seconds of it rough on my G spot to make me squirt.

You get on your knees and lick my pussy from top to ass. You run your tongue against my clit and slowly up and down. Then you stand and slide your dick back in my ass. I miss the clit stimulation, but my ass feels so good.

You are thrusting at an even pace, not too fast or slow. I tell you I want more. You were waiting for me to beg for it. You turn the vibrator back on and quickly shove it back in my pussy, getting a loud moan out of me. Once the vibrations hit my clit, I immediately feel the tingles starting in my stomach.

You don't give me much time to comprehend the dildo and vibrations before your dick is forced back into my ass. It's overwhelming. My tits are pressed against the armrest, turning me on even more. You grab my hands and lock them behind my back, using them to thrust harder and deeper.

My moans have turned into screams. My legs are barely keeping me up, toes curling and knees buckling. I can feel my ass stretching to fit your cock with every thrust. I squeeze my pussy tighter and can feel the pressure building. A big orgasm is coming soon and fast.

I scream out that I'm going to cum. You take your dick out and spank me hard, harder than you ever have and tell me no. Without your dick in me, I lose my high. My orgasm leaves me. You spank me again and remove the dildo. You tell me that next time, I don't let myself even get close until you say that I can. I nod and moan, telling you I'm ready. I need more.

You flip me over lick my pussy up and down again, this time stopping to suck on my clit. You put the dildo back in me and turn on the vibrations again. I can feel the orgasm start again. I have to control myself. You twist my nipples and pull them, I'm moaning so loud again.

After putting more lube on your dick, you slowly slide it back in me with my legs spread wide, giving you a full view of me. Once you're in and deep, you slowly start fucking me. But not with your cock. You're fucking me with the dildo in my pussy. You can feel it rubbing your dick too. It hits my clit with each stroke and I'm trying to ride it, trying to get you to fuck my ass.

You put it back in me and turn up the vibrations then hold still for a few seconds. You ask if I'm going to orgasm yet. I tell you no, I have to wait for you to tell me I can. Satisfied with the response, you grab my thighs and fuck me hard and fast. I'm screaming.

Finally, you tell me to grab my tits and that I can cum. All I can say is yes please through thrusts. Your thrusts are getting harder and faster. I can feel you losing control. I'm trying to hold out. I can't any longer.

My hips buck. My pussy is soaked and full of the dildo. My nipples are hurting. My clit is swollen and throbbing. My stomach and toes are tingling. I feel your dick throb and your cum start filling my little ass. That sends me over the edge. I scream at my release. An orgasm so strong and overwhelming takes over me. I'm seeing black then stars. I can't move. I'm numb. I'm used. My holes are stretched. Your cum is dripping out of me around your cock.

You slide your dick out. You take the dildo out and turn it off. I expect you to clean up. But you put your face in my pussy again. You give one good luck up to my clit and ask me if I'm ready for round two. You tell me you need to fill my pussy with cum too.

I'm in shock. I can't handle more. You get up and walk away so I think it's over. I hear your washing your dick. But a few minutes later you come back with a bigger dildo. I still haven't moved. My body is exhausted.

After getting this bigger dildo wet in my pussy, you slowly put it in my ass. It's bigger than your dick. I'm moaning, half pleasure and half needing a break. That's when you mercilessly eat me out. Fast. Intense. My body can't handle it.

I'm trying to keep up. Everything feels so strong. My tight ass is in pain from the huge dildo. You stand up and slap my clit over and over. The pain is blinding and I'm going to orgasm from it. You stand beside me, one hand twisting my nipple. The other is slapping, rubbing, and twisting my sensitive clit. I ask if I'm allowed to cum.

You say no. Not until I can cum all over your cock. You turn my face to you so you can fuck my throat and you fuck my face until I'm gagging.

You move back between my legs and tell me how beautiful I look with my ass full of cum and now a dildo. That's when you rub your dick on my clit and tell me to get ready, it's going to be long and rough.

Your cock is slammed into me. I scream. The dildo is making this more intense and tighter. I can't handle it. I try to tell you I can't, but you rub my clit between my fingers and I relax. The tingles start again.

You pick me up and take me to the edge of the bed - our favorite spot to fuck. My legs are on your shoulders and your hand finds my neck. You know exactly how to choke me so I almost black out but I always cum. Sure enough, after less than a minute of your hand around my throat and your dick sliding in and out of me, I feel it. You let go and take your fingers to my clit, rubbing fast. You move your other hand to my mouth and shove your fingers down my throat and tell me to suck.

I suck your fingers while my pussy clenches around your cock. I'm cumming so hard, my legs are shaking, I can't control my moans. Once I come down and you're just slowly stroking, letting me recover, you tell me it's your turn now.

You put both of my legs on one shoulder and hand me my clit vibrator so I can hold it in place. Before you start fucking me, you grab the dildo and slowly fuck my ass. The vibrator and dildo are already so good. Then you slide your dick in, going in time with the dildo. I'm doing my best not to cum already.

You shove the dildo in my ass as far as it would be and spank my ass, barely hitting the dildo and putting more force on it. My screams entices you. You spank me again. And again. And again. I'm screaming and begging for me. Please cum in my little pussy. It's yours. You own me. Please fill me up.

You flip me over and grab my hips. I know you're almost there. I hold the vibrator on my clit and turn up the speed. Your thrusts are pushing the dildo further in my ass. Your dick is so deep and so hard, I feel so full.

I squeeze my legs together, increasing my own intensity. Your fingers are digging into my hips. The pain is so good. My moans and screams are muffled. That's when I finally hear you ask if I want my pussy filled with your cum.

Please baby. Please fill me up. I need your cum. I need to feel your cock throbbing in me.

Just knowing you're about to cum sends me into my orgasm. My pussy is immediately soaked with my cum, I can feel it clenching and squeezing your dick and finally you cum in me. I can feel the throbbing. I can feel your final thrust deep in me. We both stay there, tingling and breathing hard.

Thank you for filling me up, baby. I can't wait for more.