My Prescriptions Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. Fuck I am so confussed." I said.

"Why?" Susan asked.

"There are literally thirty parts to this kit and I do not know what anything is. I was going to look them up on the internet and see how to use them." I said.

"Take a picture and send it to me." Susan said.

I took the picture, sent it and waited for her response.

Susan called me back, "Damn, girl, you gonna try all this or what?" she asked.

"See, I have no fucking clue what I am doing." I said.

"Here you go, the ones that look like actual cocks with balls, they are dildo's, you literally use them as cocks just like you were being fucked. The ones with the knobs on the ends are vibrators. You use them to stimulate your vaginal areas. Use lotions or oils to make it last longer and feel better. Lastly, ha ha ha, The other toys, the ones that look like ace cards, they are anal pleasure toys." She stated.

"What the fuck. Anal toys? are you serious! ANAL?" I replied.

"Don't get all judgmental and prissy. Anal can be quite pleasurable. I prefer it to vaginal myself." Susan said.

"You do anal?" I said shockingly.

"Oh, do I do anal? I will put a anal plug in my ass and go to work. I have to wear something so my juices do not go through my pants." Susan said.

"You are fucking with me Susan. You are trying to get me to do this. I am not anally stimulated." I said.

"Not yet!" She stated.

"Karen, give it a try. Start with the little one and build from there at your own pace." Susan explained.

"I do not believe you are into anal pleasure Susan." I state.

"Let me show you, Will call back in a minute or two." Susan said.

Laying back on the bed I wait for a reply from Susan. My hand is still massaging the lotion on my pussy. "Look at me, talking to a gorgeous lady while stroking my pussy." I thought to myself.

As my fingers started pressing into my lips I heard the phone vibrate.

I wiped my hands off and picked up the phone. It was a picture of Susan. She was standing in front of a mirror showing her ass. She had a diamond protruding from her anus. A diamond?

I called her right back, "OMG, You do like anal." I said surprisingly. "Really, fun?" I asked.

"The best Karen. Fuck I wish I were there with you. I would have you squirting all over my face and tits just from anal play." Susan said with a glee in her voice.

"Let me try this on my own and perhaps when we get back you and I could play some?" I asked scared out of my mind.

"Oh hell yes. Now I am horny as fuck." Susan replied.

"Let me go, I have some toys to play with here." Susan stated.

With that the phone went silent.

"Anal." I thought.

While massaging my vagina with the lotion I had a daring idea. I sat up and put a lot of the anal lubricant in my hand. I bent over the bed with the mirror behind me.

I reached back and started massaging the oil around my rosebud. The oil had a numbing agent in it and immediately my anus was somewhat numb. Reading the bottle it said to slowly insert a finger into your anus to numb the entire region. I did what it said. Looking at the mirror I saw myself with my index finger pushing into my ass. Slowly I closed my eyes and let it drift in as far as it would go. I left it there and wiggled it back and forth.

"MMMMMM that is nice." I thought.

I began removing my finger and feeling bold inserted two fingers this time. It was more resistant but they slipped in easily and I went deeper this time. I spread my fingers as wide as I could and started withdrawing them. My anus complied and stretched to allow the fingers to exit smoothly. "Hell that was fun and looks hot as shit." I said out loud.

I looked at the kit and there were three butt plugs. I took the smallest one and started inserting it into my ass. I slid it in slowly, it went in with no resistance. I pulled it out and tried the second plug. Same thing, went in easily and came out with no resistance.

There was a sizable difference between the first two plugs and the third plug.

The third plug was wider than the other two plugs. A bit wider. I sized it up to one of the dildo's and they were the same circumference.

I started pushing the plug into my well oiled ass and then stopped.

"Why would I use this plug when one of the dildo's would do?" I thought.

I rubbed lubricant on the dildo, lay on the bed on my towel and slid it in my ass. Looking into the mirror I looked so erotic. I looked again and noticed I had a puddle forming under me. I pushed the dildo in more and more and more until I was balls deep. Literally I had just the balls left in my hand.

I withdrew the dildo and it felt so amazing. I pushed it back in and again the shocks ran through my whole body. I was dripping from my pussy all over the dildo.

"Hey I can take the whole cock." I thought. I laid back, took a picture of me with the dildo inside me, balls deep. I then took a pic of the dildo pointing at my ass to show the length and sent the pictures to Susan.

In no time at all she sent me back a picture of her with a dildo in her ass and she was fucking her pussy with another dildo.

This was intriguing. I slid the dildo into my ass then took another and put it into my pussy. WOW, I was so amazed. This was so intense. I started sliding the dildo in my pussy back and forth faster and harder. Before I knew it I felt as though I was going to pass out. I pulled out the dildo in my pussy and liquid started spraying out of my vagina. My entire body was convulsing. I was able to remove the dildo in my ass and I lay there with this fluid all over me. My hands and arms were covered with it.

I sent a picture to Susan.

"You lucky bitch! You squirted. You were repressed. Did you convulse?" she wrote.

"YES IN A BIG WAY." I said back.

Susan sent a reply asking me to taste it.

"Not sure I am good with that. Reluctantly I put a finger into my mouth that was covered with my juices. SWEET! I like this." I thought to myself.

I looked up and there was Maggie, naked and covered with her own fluid. "Looks like you are having as much time as I am." She said as she went back to her room.

I fell asleep and had a wonderful night of sleep. I was relaxed, and feeling greater than I ever had in my life. Maggie bounced into the front room asking for breakfast. "OH, my god, I am starving." I let out.

We went down to the restaurant and had a wonderful breakfast. We talked about our experiences a bit and it gave me the feeling that I did the right thing.

Driving home I was a chatty Cathy and Maggie asked if I was OK. "yea, just still excited about our weekend." I said.

In the driveway Maggie jumped out of the car and ran inside. I sat there for a bit and began looking around to see if I was alone. "Coast clear." I thought. I lifted my skirt and leaned back to remove the butt plug I had in my ass the whole time.

It was a great weekend.

12