All Comments on 'My Pretend Sex Slave 07'

by EroticCupcake

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
xzg_ltrtcxzg_ltrtc7 months ago

This is getting sadder and sadder, yet better and better. I hope they find a way to an HEA (happily ever after)

MurseDMurseD7 months ago

Wow! That’s about all I can say. Just wow! Things turned super dark and intense, and I definitely can’t wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is why we never play when emotionally compromised. It's like drunk driving. And the devestation can be just as bad.

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcake7 months agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the comments. Without comments many of us would stop writing. You the real MVP.

Final chapter is in the queue.

Jaydean409Jaydean4097 months ago

Love it, but it’s way too deep for me!!!!!

lostandnevertobefoundlostandnevertobefound7 months ago

wow! so much there. that revelation was intense. I look forward to how the protagonist deals with the weight of actions.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can't wait to see what happens next

GrubermanGruberman6 months ago

Some truly fucked up folks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't think a fictional character has made me this angry in quite a while, so full credit to the author for making these characters so believable. Brett is a fucking self obsessed little jerk. "It's not about you", thank you Lisa, someone needed to tell him.

I would actually love to know @EroticCupcake, if we were meant to sympathise with Brett?

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcake6 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment!

All the characters (including Brett) are meant to be sympathetic, good people who care about each other, but don't have the communication skills or self awareness to navigate the situation.

I never saw Brett as a bad guy, just in over his head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticCupcake@EroticCupcake
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6387791&page=submissions I've tried to write off and on for years but have always struggled. Literotica has been good to me so far. Thanks for the support. I'm generally interested in BDSM, humiliation, and dub-con, tryin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES