My Prince

Story Info
Mind-controlled knight forces himself on the young prince...
3.2k words
4.34
20.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a non-consensual gay erotic fantasy story, all characters are 18 or over.

--------------------------------------------

"Oh, Gareth, it's so beautiful."

Alaric gasped, one of his hands immediately raising to his chest in awe as he gazed down at the delicate necklace draped over Gareth's fingers, held up to the prince as if in offering.

It was beautiful, that was why Gareth had chosen it. It reminded him of Alaric, reminded him of his prince.

"You like it? I found it along the Morlen coastline-- a little village in Forath where the people still trade for their goods, rather than coin."

Alaric's face split into a wide smile, his cheeks tinging an adorable pink.

"It looks like the ocean."

He sighed wistfully, finally reaching forward to touch it, the softness of his fingertips grazing over Gareth's calloused palms and making the older knight draw in a slow breath.

"Aye, tis made of ocean-stone, it can only be found in Forath."

Gareth tried not to shift closer at the feel of Alaric's gentle fingers fluttering over his skin, inspecting the necklace with an endearing enthusiasm.

This was what Gareth looked forward to every time he was sent away on the king's buisness... coming home with his carefully selected souvenir to see that very expression on the pretty prince's face. And Alaric never disappointed.

Alaric was a rare soul-- especially so for one born of Royal blood. He was kind, he was just, and he was as beautiful on the outside as he was within.

He was the youngest child of the king, the second-born son-- with his brother, Eryc, being the prince destined for the throne.

Eryc took after his father; tall, brusque, even-tempered enough to make a fine ruler with a shock of dark brown hair just a little too light to call black-- but Alaric took after his late mother, with his slight and almost delicate build, kind smile and soft hair as pale as summer wheat.

Where Eryc was respected by their people, Alaric was adored. He was the kingdom's darling, and to Gareth he was... he was something more.

Not that Alaric would ever know.

Gareth dropped his eyes from the prince, looking instead to the necklace he held in his hands. It was a good find, something he had discovered when he had passed an old Farathian woman perched on a cloth in the sand by the water, weaving a brightly coloured basket that had caught his eye. She had other wares with her spread out on the cloth too; beautiful beaded bracelets, spectacular sea-shell earrings and ornaments... and the necklace.

As soon as Gareth's eyes set on the piece, he knew it was the one. The ocean-stone lived up to its name-- iridescent shades of blue flecked with molten silver streaks that mimicked the seafoam of a rolling wave... it was breathtaking... as was the person he would gift it to.

It was a perfect gift, better than all the others he had brought back from his journeys for Alaric-- especially with how much he knew the young prince loved the ocean.

Their kingdom, his kingdom, it was inland-- as most capitals often were. The land was gorgeous, of course, and he knew Alaric enjoyed the rolling green hills and sparkling running rivers that surrounded the great castle as much as anyone... but the prince had confessed to him long ago of how greatly he desired to see the sea.

Gareth wanted to gift him a piece of it.

"You are too kind to me, my friend."

Alaric said, flinging his slender arms around Gareth and pulling him into a soft embrace. Gareth didn't even get to sink into it before it was already over.

He could still smell him on his skin.

"Tis nothing, really."

Gareth grunted, almost missing Alaric's shy smile hidden behind his hand.

"Would you put it on me?"

The prince asked, a hand innocently resting on Gareth's right elbow. Gareth cleared his throat before he nodded, waiting for Alaric to turn around so that he could drape it around his slender neck and secure it with a single knot. The prince turned back after it was done, lips twisted in an infectious grin as his long fingers brushed over the ocean-stone necklace now held flush against his pale throat.

He was so painfully striking with it on-- the cerulean of the stone almost mirroring the majesty of the boy's own azure eyes.

"I'll wear it every day, thank you."

Gareth nodded, bowing his head low before stepping back.

"You honour me, your highness."

Alaric blushed and reached for him, stopping the knight's retreat before he could back away any further.

"Come, the cook has promised to teach me how to make sugared pear pastries and I want you to be my guinea pig."

Gareth stopped himself from protesting when the prince wound a small hand around his larger one and pulled him towards the door, Alaric's growing grin doing something strange to Gareth's insides.

"Yes, my prince."

***

"What do you think? Too sweet?"

Alaric asked, his nervousness betrayed by the way he nibbled at his plump bottom lip as he awaited an answer. Gareth shook his head as he swallowed the mouthful of pastry and dusted the crumbs from his beard.

"Not at all, highness, you are a very good cook."

Alaric's answering beam almost made Gareth choke on his food.

It wasn't the pastry that was too sweet...

"Don't tell my father. The king would tan my hide if he knew I was in the kitchen with the servants again."

Gareth nodded, but he knew Alaric was exaggerating. The king was just as enamoured with his youngest son as the rest of the kingdom. It was impossible not to be, the prince just exuded light... you felt warm in his presence.

"Would you take some to my father? Tell him the cook made them for his morning tea."

Gareth nodded again and bowed quickly, taking the wrapped bundle of pastries Alaric pressed into his hands before he bid his farewell.

He was due to meet with the king anyway after his long journey along the Morlen coastline-- he had made his way straight to Alaric as he always did to deliver his gift instead of doing so when he first arrived. The time he spent with the young prince in the kitchen was probably a little more than he really should have spent... but he just couldn't say no to the boy.

"Arasth-gar-ah-meld!"

Gareth's body stumbled to a sudden halt mid-thought, the bundle of pastries falling from his hands as his arms automatically dropped to his sides.

His entire body was frozen in place.

Just as panic started to sweep through his mind, a dark figure emerged from the shadows and limped before him.

"Greetings, loyal knight."

The figure-- the man-- said. His voice was scratched and hushed, his words more hissed than spoken.

Gareth knew him well.

He was the king's old Mage-- the one who had been thrown out of the castle and banished from the kingdom when it was discovered he was using Jiaka magic; a form of dark sorcery that had been outlawed by most of the kingdoms in the eastern lands for at least a thousand years.

It was a magic with a bloody history, one that had led most, if not all kings who had partaken in it to a dark and grisly ruin. Not much was known about its origins, but the little that was learned from salvaged scrolls and tales was enough to make your skin crawl.

And the old Mage had been using it for a very long time before he was finally discovered.

Looking at him now, Gareth could see the effects of it already-- it had only been a few years since he was cast out... but in that time his body looked as if it was rotting.

His eyes were black and sunken, hair translucent and sparse... and his skin was blotched in dry patches of brown and green.

His teeth were gone.

"You cannot speak, but you will not need to. I hear it all."

The Mage hissed, the smell of his breath wafting through the air, making Gareth want to gag.

He couldn't, every muscle in his body had effectively turned to stone.

"After I was banished, it took me a long time to gather all of the Jiaka Hel that was stolen from me. So that I could come back here finally and set things right."

Gareth internally shivered at the words. Jiaka Hel was the name given to the bones taken from live victims to strengthen Jiaka magic. Sometimes those victims were even kept alive as they were harvested over time for every morsel...

The old Mage's store room had been filled with them when he was discovered.

Gareth's whirling mind came to a stop when he went over the Mage's words again, his stomach dropping when they repeated in his head.

..."So that I could come back here finally and set things right."

The Mage's face split into what Gareth could only guess to be a smile, his black tongue leaking something brown and tacky over his cracked lips.

"Yes, to set things right."

He cackled, and Gareth's eyes widened in realisation. The Mage could read his thoughts too.

"I thought long and hard over the years on how to take my revenge. Some ideas I liked more than others-- such as the one where I would skin the king alive and watch his loyal dogs eat him from the inside out."

The king had no canines to speak of-- which lead Gareth to believe the Mage wasn't talking about actual dogs.

The Mage's answering sneer was enough to tell him he was right.

"It was good... but it wasn't quite good enough. So I thought, what better way for me to decide, than to wait a while and watch the kingdom that I was once tasked to protect."

The growing unease in Gareth's belly soon turned to ash as the man's next words spilled like black tar out of his gaping mouth.

"Young Alaric has grown into a quite the enchanting little prince, hasn't he?"

***

Gareth thrashed inside of his own mind as his body moved forward in spite of his commands. His fingers jaggedly turning the brass door handle, squeezing it just a little too tight as it opened the great looming door to Alaric's bedchamber.

He could already see the prince in his bed, his peaceful expression of slumber lit up only by the candle Gareth was carrying in his other hand.

His body marched forward, stepping closer to the sleeping prince, only setting the candle down when he had reached the bedside table. Every move, every step was not his own.

Gareth controlled nothing but his own thoughts.

The knight watched as his enchanted fingers slid over the edge of Alaric's sheet slowly, before finally pulling it down over the boy's body, exposing just how much pale skin was showing in his light summer sleepwear.

He was so beautiful like this, his expression relaxed-- except for the ever-so-slight wrinkle of a frown in the middle of his forehead.

So vulnerable.

The hand, his hand, reached out, tracing that wrinkle slowly before moving down to the boy's chin.

Gareth's heart sped up as Alaric shifted, releasing a soft sigh in his sleep before he turned into the hand and nuzzled against it unconsciously.

Gareth wanted to die.

Before he knew it, the hand was moving again, grazing down over the prince's neck and clavicle where the ocean-stone necklace he had only gifted to him hours before lay... before dragging lower.

The entire scene played out like a nightmare, his body, his hand, moving without his permission, touching and feeling as they went, until Alaric's bare chest was entirely exposed to Gareth's reluctance gaze.

He wasn't in command of his body... but he could feel everything. Everything.

He felt how soft Alaric's skin was beneath his palms... felt the prince's delicate pink nipples harden as Gareth's spelled hand rubbed at them encouragingly.

Felt his own cock harden too.

"G...Gareth? Is... is that you?"

His voice was soft, tired, and completely unaware of what was being done to him.

"Is everything ok?"

He asked, his sleepy eyes blinking slowly up at Gareth in question... before he finally looked down.

Alaric sucked in a choked breath as he saw Gareth's large hands exploring his half-naked body uninhibited, his pretty eyes going wide at the sight-- first in shock, then in fear.

It broke Gareth's heart.

"G-Gareth, I, what are y-you doing?"

That fear, the sound of panic rising in his voice made Gareth's world come crashing down. He had never once heard the prince speak like that... and to be the cause of it--

His hand moved quickly on its own, easily slotting over Alaric's open mouth and silencing the scream that was about to erupt.

To Gareth's horror, words started to form on his lips-- cold and threatening words that slipped from his mouth.

He tried to stop it, tried to fight this new invasion... but all it did was slow them down.

"Do...not...move...do...not...scream...or...I...will...kill...you."

Alaric's horrified eyes filled with tears as Gareth ground the words out, his struggle only seeming to make each one more fierce than the last.

Alaric tried to nod, but he was shaking so badly now it was hard to even see the slight jolt of his head.

"Good...boy."

Gareth's insides twisted as Alaric sobbed in reply.

The prince did as he was told, keeping his lips firmly pressed tight as Gareth's puppeteered body tore the prince's clothes from his body, until he was left naked on his bed.

Even in the horror of it all, Gareth couldn't help but be awed by the vision of Alaric beneath him, his delicate body laid out before him, velvet skin of ivory white and long shapely legs and curves that made his cock stand to attention.

Perfect.

Gareth's body moved forward then, shifting up the bed until he was straddling Alaric's weeping face.

"Suck."

Gareth could only cry out into his own mind as he watched something break inside of the boy, as he watched the ever-burning light in his ocean eyes dim a little.

He would never be the same.

They would never be the same.

Despite it all, Alaric tried to follow the cruel command, his soft lips closing over the head of his cock as he suckled at it like a spring lamb.

He was too innocent.

"Wrong."

Gareth's voice spat out, before his hips were suddenly surging forward, thrusting his cock deep into the boy's unprepared throat, leaving him to gag and choke on it as his throat was fucked.

It was horrible. It was bliss. Gareth felt it all, felt every inch of his cock in the warmth of his prince's mouth.

This was something that could never be taken back. It was done.

Alaric. Pure, kind, sweet Alaric... no matter how much Gareth adored him, he had never wanted it like this.

When Gareth came, his hips were shoved flush against Alaric's cheeks, effectively forcing him to swallow just in the effort not to choke.

He pulled out, his wet cock dripping the boy's saliva mixed with what he assumed was the leftover of his own seed.

Alaric was coughing, great chest rattling coughs that made Gareth wince inside his head.

But it seemed even now, his body wasn't finished with him yet.

He watched with growing horror as his own hands grasped the boy by his heaving shoulders and shoved him onto his side before pushing him all the way over to his belly.

Alaric didn't fight it, didn't even scream as Gareth's fingers, covered in the remains of his own seed, speared into the boy's body, breaching him slowly, carefully, before pulling out and pushing back in.

The preparation was long and drawn out, as if the Mage somehow knew this would be worse. To see his own fingers slowly opening Alaric up as the prince cried into his sheets. The action almost intimate-- or a mockery of intimacy.

A mockery of their friendship.

The Mage had said he could hear it all, could hear Gareth's own thoughts... perhaps that was why? Perhaps that was what had given the old Mage this barbaric idea in the first place...

Hearing Gareth's true thoughts.

That just made everything worse.

"Good...boy."

Alaric sobbed quietly into his pillow as Gareth finally pulled his fingers out and lathered his aching cock in saliva. When he moved himself higher over Alaric's body and lined his cock up between the prince's spread legs, all of the air in his lungs released at once.

He pushed forward, unstoppable, undeniable, his thick cockhead sinking into the prince's tight heat, spreading his little hole impossibly wide as he pressed on.

Alaric's entire body was shuddering, his tiny little panicked breaths turning into one long gasp as Gareth entered him. He whimpered, the sound almost adorable if it wasn't for what was happening at this very moment.

"Please, G-Gareth... I've n-never..."

The prince sobbed, the fear in his voice making Gareth want to pull him into his arms and tell him everything was going to be ok.

But it wasn't. It wasn't ok. And even if he had control of his body again, Gareth doubted Alaric would ever want to touch him again.

Or laugh with him... or smile at him... or make pastries by his side and force him to taste every morsel with a devious giggle...

"I-I'm scared."

He whispered, his voice hitching when Gareth's hips slammed forward again, almost winding the prince as he did.

Gareth had been raised to be tough ever since he was a young lad, raised to be hard... but hearing those words? Hearing how broken he sounded...

All Gareth wanted to do was pull his prince into his arms and cry.

His body sped up, his arms winding around Alaric's small frame and holding him tight as he fucked him into the mattress.

Alaric took it all with no more than a whimper.

When Gareth finally came to his end, he gripped Alaric hard against him and slammed into him-- once, twice, three times, before spending deep into the boy's belly with a triumphant groan.

Not him-- this was not him.

His enchanted body didn't move after that, not for a long while. When he did move, it was only to push his cock in a little further as his come started to leak out of Alaric's plugged hole.

"W...Why?""

Alaric finally spoke, his voice cracked and distorted through his anguish. Broken.

Gareth felt the reply on his lips, ready to steal his mouth again to say awful, monstrous things. He tried to stop it, but there was nothing he could do.

It was too strong.

"Revenge."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this story, please feel free to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all. Also feel free to leave any ideas/requests for future works, I can't promise I'll be able to write it but if I feel inspired I just might. Thanks :)