My Priority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you like doing for fun; other than the occasional board games and festivals?" he asked casually as he moved his game piece.

"I collect pocket watches, sometimes even try to modify them; also did a few sketches of trains but they are OK," I said a little casually. "I make myself work a little late, so I only get around to hobbies some of the time. Oh, and as you already know, my favorite books are those of myths and legends from around the world."

"So other than the lodge, do you go out much?" he asked.

"Why do I need to go out when I got all of the excitement here?" I asked playfully. "But seriously, I'm actually pretty boring. I work here and that's it."

"Never said you were boring," he smiled and stuck his tongue out at me.

"I'm the one that said I was boring, and it's true," I teased.

We were nearly at the end of the game again and Trevor was five colorful squares ahead. Predictably, his next card had him move forward and he won the game and giggled at the odds.

"OK, so I propose we add some cards to this, make The Candy Princess art a part of the game and play again!" he excitedly suggested.

Trevor was soon writing new, special rules on the pieces of cardboard that I had cut, and we added a new set of dice. I shuffled some of the new cards in with the official ones and set a new stack of cards over the title on the board that Trevor deemed 'The Random Event' slot.

Trevor managed to win five times, somehow still managing to do so despite getting stuck in snakes and jailed by the Candy Princess.

"That was fantastic, but I still think my character got the better life," I stated with a wide grin.

"Why is that?" he laughed. "She is trapped there for eternity because you never solved the riddle."

"She's in a brothel with all those sexy ladies; she's doing just fine," I said with a snicker.

"Why did I let you write some of the cards? Now it's an adult only game," Trevor said with a giggle, pretending to be disappointed.

"Heh, you have not seen the one with a succubus on it," I teased. "It's now up to interpretation as to who actually won."

"That's ridiculous!" he laughed.

"Nope, it's life...or the afterlife I think. We made a weird game," I said.

"It's now my favorite game ever," stated Trevor.

We played a few more rounds and had wine and cookies that we brought up from the kitchen as the hearth kept us company with it's flickering light.

---

"Uh, what?" I asked in confusion as I stared up at my ceiling.

My body was stiff and my head felt fuzzy. Clumsily, I had begun to get up, with my half asleep state trying to rationalize why I had never made it to my bead. There was a light sound and I had just realized that Trevor's light weight was resting on me, his chest gently rising and falling as he slept.

Taking a breath, I slowly woke up and realized that we had fallen asleep in the living room while talking, it being some unholy hour and a bit drafty as the fire had gone weak.

"Forgot to even dim the lights," I whispered to myself as I blinked at the oil lamps on the wall.

I took a moment to look over Trevor, who was slightly curled within my arms and missing a sock. My eyes drifted to his delicate face with soft cheekbones, pouty lips, and a small chin. My tired, undisciplined eyes continued to wonder down his body to notice the lightly disheveled dress showing more cleavage than it had intended; this, along with the curve from his tiny waist to his voluptuous hips, had me once again question how he was ever a guy. I blushed, looked at the ceiling, and decided it was probably unwise for either of us to remain on the floor; no matter how plush the rug beneath us was.

My arms tenderly gathered his small frame and lightly carried him to his room. Upon opening the door, I had found that he had barely unpacked; living out of the open trunks on the floor while the closet and dresser remained entirely empty. No pictures adorned the walls; no jewelry sat upon the dresser, and no makeup boxes were reflected within the mirror.

"I hope you eventually find a home worth settling into, even if it's not here," I barely whispered after I lightly laid him into his bed.

It was such a little thing, something I felt slightly guilty for. I was so close to him, my arms around his slender frame; that pretty frame that flared out to large, sexy hips. I wanted to run my hands all over his body; truly feel the curves that I have only ever felt with light moments in which we touched. But I let him go, let his body lay alone on the bed.

Planting a kiss upon his pretty hair, I proceeded to grab his covers in order to to wrap them around him and leave.

"Thank you," he softly stated.

"Did I wake you?" I asked lightly, sleep still stealing my coordination.

"A little, but we would have gotten cold eventually," he said lightly, then adjusted only a little, his hand coming in contact with the one that steadied me on the bed.

His breathing had become slightly unsteady, and the faint light from the living room revealed that he had peered at me with his eyelids halved. Faint flecks of dawn that painted the sky suggested that his cheeks were flushed.

"I like the way you look at me," he murmured under his breath. "You treat me like a women; I notice your gaze and it always looks like you can't help it. It's satisfying."

"Some women don't like that sort of thing," I sheepishly said.

"I do, though. Isn't it the goal to catch the eye of the one you with?" he asked with a breathy voice.

"About that; with all that had happened, I did not want to make you feel pressured," I stated. "You had just agreed to be my girlfriend right before the enchantment took me out; so I was not certain about...well, how you felt about me. Everything was sort of a mess."

"But you made everything easier; I had a lot of fun last night," he said.

My heart pounded, my eyes darted, and I could see how small and vulnerable Trevor looked on the bed. He was almost below me, and apart of me was excited while the rest felt like I was allowing things to move too fast.

"There, that's the look I like," he said whimsically. "What are you thinking about?"

I chuckled a little, grinning and pulling my gaze away from him. "Isn't it obvious? I'm thinking of those pretty hips; how smooth your curves are under that fabric."

He bit his lip, and I could see his chest rise and fall. Briefly adjusting, he dragged that very hip against that hand until he practically leaned against my thumb. I had badly underestimated what being so close to Trevor would do to me, but this closeness appeared to be driving him just as wild.

It may have been my sleepy state, but my fingers moved on their own, lightly touching his hip, feeling how soft and flimsy the fabric of his dress really was. This bold little move continued, the ends of my fingers lightly displacing that very fabric until I had opened my hand to fully feel the soft curves underneath me.

Trevor lightly shivered and inhaled, but did not try to stop me. My hand lightly felt his flesh below the fabric and dragged up, brushing the defined curve from his hips to a tiny waist but stopped there to enjoy caressing his middle.

A hand reached up to grab the collar of my shirt, pulling me down closer to him; so close that our bodies touched. He shivered as he had done it, his breath increased; but he held me there all the same, his very actions begging me to stay with him.

"Trevor, you're so beautiful," I said, my eyes no longer refraining from looking at him all over.

My hand abandoned his waist to place my weight on the bed so that my left hand could caress that pretty cheek. His lips moved just inches from my face and his grip increased as he had attempted to pull me to him. However, his strength paled in comparison to mine, my daily work and activities obviously proving who had the larger muscles, and I grinned as I failed to let him do it. He stopped for a second and whimpered, obviously wondering why I was suddenly being a tease.

"That's not fair," he lightly stated while pouting his lips.

"You want me to kiss you that badly, don't you?" I said, testing his desire.

"You really are going to require me to say it?" he asked.

"Say what?" I said with a grin as I leaned closer.

"Please don't tease me," he said with a shiver.

"I'm not teasing you," I said as my thumb lightly touched his plush lips.

He closed his eyes and bit his lip, shivering all over as his right hand abandoned my color to grab my free hand. He lightly dragged it down his chin, his slender neck, past his color bone, and then stopped between his chest.

"I need you; you have no idea what being around you does to me," he said.

He was right; I didn't have much of an idea, but I was more than interested in finding out. To me, Trevor was the most beautiful women I have ever encountered and that was all that mattered to me.

I granted him the kiss that he so greatly desired, and I had quickly found that my desire was quick to match his. My body leaned into him as we kissed, my six foot three build making him look so tiny in comparison as I took him into my well toned arms.

Our lips came together briefly before they opened, both tongues briefly meeting in the middle to caress each other lightly. My head told me to stop; told me that I this relationship was going too fast, but we were losing to our own wild lust.

Our tongues lightly collided, and I slowly worked down until I was fully in his beautiful mouth. His curled towards mine until they fell into a dance, the rhythm between us slow but passionate.

The hand he had placed on his chest took the chance to fondle his small cleavage; to really explore what was really there. My hand lightly moved across him, placing more pressure until I felt light, plump flesh underneath his clothes.

My lips kissed down his beautiful neck, continued further as I brushed away light fabric, and locked on his small, lovely chest. His beautiful moan cut through me and rang about the room, me elated that he adored my touch.

Hands continued up his thigh to finally grab the flesh that had driven my lust ever since we had kissed on the Ferris wheel. As much as I wanted to make our first time together soft and slow, we had managed to grab at each other with an overwhelming amount of need. Fingers wondered, touched, and tantalized as we explored.

"Trevor, you..." I nearly stated in surprise as I surpassed dainty panties.

"I...you know I'm a merfolk...I can change down there, too," he whispered before pulling his lips to my ear. "Show me what it feels like to be your women."

My fingers moved slowly at first, caressing him as he panted and whimpered; but I had soon penetrated soft lips, making him grab the covers or hold me tight as he lost all of himself within the act. We made love as two women on the bed, climaxing and starting over and over again.

"Trevor, you are beautiful," I whispered to him, grasping him in my arms.

"I...I think I'm ready to show you what I really look like; the merfolk that I hide," he said.

I giggled and placed my forehead against his and closed my eyes. " I will find you beautiful no matter what; so let me see."

He inhaled, and for a second, my vision was distorted; almost like I had sunspots in my eyes or got dizzy after standing up too quickly. But when I finally refocused, Trevor's skin was a soft gray color with bright orange speckles down his legs; the color resembling some of the freshwater fish I have seen during the summer.

But he was right, he looked like himself with the same thick legs, same body shape, and same, spaced eyes. His chest had not even changed much, and I shivered as I looked him over.

I leaned forward to kiss him and lick his pretty neck. "I told you, I still find you entirely beautiful."

The only thing that was really different was his sex; but we were sure to behave in a predictable fashion.

We held each other close until we nearly fell asleep to the rising sun. We gently cleaned up the mess, and I gave him a kiss and wondered away to my own bed. He was asleep before he could call me back; but I was worried it would alarm him if I had stayed.

---

Light danced all around my room as the brisk wind pushed the skeletal, lifeless pear trees in all directions. Grabbing my clothes and slipping them under the covers with me was the only acceptable way to get dressed in the cold room.

My mind jumped to the early of the morning and the beautiful skin that I have tasted, the tantalizing curves that my hands have explored, and the intoxicating sounds that I was rewarded with. The warmth of Trevor beside me was sorely missed, but I had accepted that inevitability when I had made my decision to exit his room.

A bath, a set of clean clothes, and a cookie later, I had found that the apartment was cleaner than usual. The book case had been recently dusted, the bathtub was freshly scrubbed, and all of the game materials we had dragged out yesterday sat neatly next to a set of books.

The door opened and Trevor emerged from the common area, the sounds of patrons eating breakfast and waking up briefly entered the apartment as Trevor walked in, him balancing a tray in one hand as he closed the door.

The same dress from the night before draped lightly about his beautiful frame, those feelings resurfacing as I watched him delicately move. I had guessed it could not have been sleeping clothes as he was comfortable wearing them in the lodge.

"Hey there," I said with a smile. "What have you been doing with your morning?"

"Just keeping busy," he answered with a wink as he set the tray down. "Lorelei says 'hi' and handed me some cookies, soup, and one of the raspberry pies she made yesterday."

"Thanks for getting breakfast," I said, but he grabbed the extra set of bread and butter and walked to the dining room, placing them in the pantry and grabbing the broom to start sweeping.

"Trevor, stop cleaning the house and eat some breakfast," I said.

He stopped for a moment, stared at me, sighed, and put the broom back where it was. He lightly walked over the couch to join me but still managed to steel little glances at the kitchen.

"What's wrong? You seem really uneasy today," I stated.

"Gemini, I was short on rent; I got to do something around around here to make up for that," he said.

A snerk emitted from me and I failed to stifle a giggle, my mouth contorting to make a ridiculous expression. "Seriously, Trevor? I was worried that you found my house too dirty to live in comfortably, but you're trying to work instead?"

He shifted uncomfortably and briefly broke eye contact in order to focus on the pie. "Look, that's how it has worked at a lot of places I stayed at; just how it's supposed to be."

Shaking my head, I cut the pie into slices and handed Trevor a plate, which he accepted without complaint. "Trevor, you are my girlfriend, not my maid. It's fine if you insist on paying rent but cleaning the house because you feel like you owe me something is not necessary. Just...just try to relax and live normally."

"Only if you are sure," he said in nearly a whisper.

"Yeah, I'm sure," I said.

"Gemini?" he asked after taking a bit of pie.

"What?"

"Last night was fun," he whispered. "Thanks."

It was hard not to stare at Trevor; his choice of clothing always looked fantastic upon his frame. I wanted to drag my hands up the curve of his hips, them dipping inward as they would move up his waist; meet the curve of his chest and continue to touch that delicate neck of his.

"You are welcome, beautiful," I said, still feeling like I was dreaming.

"You really think that, don't you," he lightly said as a statement.

"Yes, it's easy to think because it's true," I replied, meeting his stare with conviction.

He blushed and gave a light smile before tucking his hair behind one of his ears.

"I haven't even bathed today; I look like a mess," he stated.

"You look fantastic," I stated, my hand extending to lightly caress his cheek.

It was all too easy to feel that pull; that arousal as he bit his lip in response to such a light touch. He still smelled of us; the scent of my sugar cookie lotion mixing with his usual sweet scent of raspberries.

He pulled close, nearly sitting on my lap and lightly draping his arms around my shoulders. He brushed his cheek against mine and lightly inhaled, only to giggle and close his eyes.

"What is all this; do you find something funny?" I asked with a teasing tone.

"I have never once seen you wear women's clothing, but you still smell feminine," he lightly answered.

"I admit that I like it, but apart of me regrets not holding that domineering yet comforting scent that is supposed to drive girls like you mad when you get close to me," I said as my fingers found his soft leg as my eyes held his gaze.

He lightly inhaled, broke our eye contact for just a moment, and returned to it with halved lids. "Oh, it still does that to me; but only because it's on you. But you no longer smell like me."

"Am I supposed to smell like you?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes; I want you to think of me when I'm out of your sight," he whispered.

With that, he leaned forward and planted pink lips against my neck, slowly kissed me, giggled, and swiftly exited my lap to leave me on the couch to miss his warmth. I stared in confusion as he giggled and walked to his bedroom.

"I'm going to get cleaned up, now. Are we due to leave at any particular time?" he asked.

"Um, no, there are no schedules," I clumsily said, feeling a little abandoned.

"Good, I will be out in a little bit," he said as he took his towels and a change of clothes into the bathroom.

"Yeah, sure..." I said with an air of confusion.

I touched the spot he had kissed and found that there existed an oily patch. Surly enough, his lipstick stained my neck, intending to show the world that I had a gorgeous girl at my side. I smiled, wearing the mark with as much pride as anyone ever could.

---

Trevor emerged from the bathroom wearing a gorgeous fuchsia corset that clipped in the front and had a light tie that adorned it's middle. He wore a tight skirt with a matching colored accent that sat against thick, gray tights.

"Are you sure that you are going to be warm enough with that on?" I teased.

"Quite sure," he teased back. "I wore something similar on the very night of the festival and I was plenty fine."

Of course, our coats also assured that as we stepped into the town that had a few people milling about. After the festival, the place was a little gloomy, still containing some of the temporary stages and platforms that the event organizers had yet to clean up. Several stacks of charred wood sat in seemingly random places, their fires long extinguished and needing to be removed.

"Hm, towns are a little sad afar a festival," I stated, forgetting how much cleanup a town had to actually do. "So much ash from the bonfires."

"Much of the garbage is cleaned up at least, and the absence of the temporary tents or shop stands makes this place look a lot better," he mused.

Our feet took us to the clean shop windows, the gray sky sure to reflect from them as the old smell of soot still clung to the air.

"I forgot that you had to wonder back here the next day; I bet it looked terrible," I stated.

"Absolutely terrible!" he laughed. "There was garbage everywhere and it was so bad that it clung to the bottoms of all of the buildings."

"Geez. Well, Mom had an old saying; never visit festival grounds the morning after," I chuckled to myself. "She said it's often depressing."

Trevor gazed at some familiar looking dresses that now sat in their more permanent home, adorning the windows of a boutique. Our reflection once again shown me with a beautiful girl that clung to my arms. I smiled, noticing the lipstick high on my neck; peeking through my coat collar.