My Professor, My Mate Ch. 01

Story Info
First Meeting.
2.9k words
4.34
5.2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Loves! This story has literally kept me awake, tossing and turning for the past 4 days. I debated. Should I publish now or wait until I finish and publish it in its entirety? Alas, I just couldn't keep this in. This is my first werewolf series. The male character came to me in a dream and the female character's demanding ass has had me writing in all my free time. Because of that....

For all the Something Unexpected Fans and my best friend that is reading this, lol. I love you, you have been heard and this first chapter just screamed lesbian. So there is also a lesbian version of this story.

Enjoy xxx

Enjoy.

*

*Mia*

This is the story about how I met my mate and finally got him to fuck me.

We've all been told the story. The fairytale. Growing up my grandmother would tell me every night as she brushed my hair before bed.

"Mia, when mates find each other, it is magic. They know each other by scent, by touch and by sight. Wait for your mate Mia. The bond you have with your mate will be better than anything you can ever experience."

And like the good girl that I am, I waited.

Some of my friends were lucky enough to find their mates within the pack when they turned 18. Even though our mating scents don't release until our 21st birthday, they "just knew".

Looking back, I remember being extremely frustrated.

*****

I was 20 at the time and I was becoming impatient. Junior year had come to an end and all of the men around me didn't catch mine or my wolf's interest.

Was I defective?

With grandma drilling into my head every night that I needed to keep myself for my mate, I decided to put my energy into other pursuits at a very early age.

I had a life plan.

Reach the top of my class.

Be President of the honor society.

Graduate with honors.

Go to Jordana University for my Masters in Business School.

World Domination.

And somewhere in there, find my mate.

Steps 1 and 2 were in the bag and there wasn't a doubt in my mind about Steps 3 and 4. With all of those down it would make Step 5 a piece of cake. Step 6, however, was completely out of my control and looking back on my life, it was the most difficult to accomplish.

*****

As we broke for the summer, I was a bit disheartened. It was hard to watch people couple up all around me.

Seeing my parents wrap each other in a loving embrace everyday, seeing my siblings with their mates and my friends with theirs. I had a serious case of FOMO!

I tried to keep myself distracted with jobs, studying and activities. I even attended parties of neighboring wolf packs to meet other wolves who could potentially be a mate.

No dice.

Although I would be attending Jordana in the fall, I decided to keep myself busy by taking summer classes. Not only would it help me graduate ahead of time, but it was also a welcome distraction.

I would have a week off for break before I went back to campus full time which meant the last time I would see some of my friends for a while would be the Autumn Festival.

The Autumn Festival was a gathering of all the neighboring packs on neutral territory to celebrate the upcoming year. Everyone from all the other packs would be in attendance. To not attend was a sign of disrespect.

I was looking forward to a chance to revel with my fellow wolves and blow off some steam. I would not be seeing my family again until my 21st birthday in October, the day before Halloween.

I was excited because at 21, my scent would finally release and if my mate had been hiding somewhere, he would be able to find me. It was also a milestone, and I would officially be recognized by all the packs as a woman.

The closer you get to turning 21 and getting all your wolf abilities, the more abilities unlock and enhance for you.

I had always been athletic, but now I had to run every morning. My wolf would wake me every morning before sunrise to stretch her legs.

It was freeing.

Feeling the morning dew beneath my paws as we raced toward the edge of pack lands. My sense of smell and my vision was stronger, making it easier to spot prey during my morning run.

This morning started like any other.

Usually, I would race toward the edge of the pack lands in the West, but something pulled me to race a different path.

I gave my wolf full control as we ran at breakneck speed to something that had caught her interest.

As we neared the edge of our lands, she grew more antsy.

Whining and stomping as we reached the boundary.

"What is it? I asked her. What is wrong?"

"I smell...I smell." She responded and pushed anxiousness and frustration toward me.

"Breathe." I said taking a deep breath and taking back control of my body.

As I stood up from my crouching position, I smelled it.

Our mate was nearby.

"Our mate! Our mate!" I squealed to her, and she shimmied and squealed in response.

The moment had finally come. This was the best early birthday present I had ever gotten!

Ok be calm, it's just literally the moment you've waited for all your life!

*Another high-pitched squeal* "Ok, ok, breathe." I said to myself.

I turned back into my wolf form and raced to our pack alpha.

"I need to speak with the Alpha." I said arriving at the Alpha house.

"Daughter, what is it?" My father and the pack alpha said entering the room.

"Alpha!" I said excitedly before giving a polite curtsy.

My father looked at me peculiarly for being so formal.

"I would like to formally request an audience with Alpha Aiden so that I may enter into his lands." I said, biting my lip.

We were on friendly terms with Aiden's pack. However, any wolf entering another's packs territory without permission was a death sentence.

My father waved away his betas and ushered me into his office.

He sat at the edge of his desk and gestured for me to take a seat.

"Dad, I...I think I...We found him. We found our mate, I smell..." I said but was cut off by a wave of my father's hand.

"Mia, you and your ideas." He said sarcastically.

"It's true Dad." I begged and began to sob happy tears.

"Mia!" He said in shock.

I wasn't one to be emotional, but I had finally found my mate. The thing I had dreamed of every night. My missing piece. The other half of my soul...

This was important to me.

"I will not grant you an audience with Alpha Aiden." My father began.

"But!" I interrupted only to be cut off with a wave of his hand.

"However, the Autumn festival is only three nights from now. You can attempt to find your mate there and if not..." He began.

"Dad!" I interrupted again.

He ignored me and continued, "If not, then you can ask Alpha Aiden for a pass to go onto his lands."

"Oh Daddy!" I said with glee, jumping up and wrapping my arms aroundhim.

He chuckled and kissed my head. "I love you boppit."

"Dad! I'm almost 21 now, treat me like an adult." I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"Boppit." He said ruffling my hair.

"I love you too. I'm going to go find mom, so we can go shopping for something to wear. Bye Dad." I said, racing out the door.

***

My wolf and I were ecstatic. In three days, we would be with our mate.

This would be so easy.

I wonder who he was? Was he the son of an alpha too? Was he a beta?

I sighed in pleasure as I all but skipped home.

He would smell me, and I would smell him, and we would both just know.

He would ask me to dance and when he touched my skin, sparks would fly.

He would see me, and I would see him and think he is the most divine creature on the planet.

Huuuuh, I sighed in pleasure.

"What's that look for?" My mother asked as I stepped into the kitchen.

"I've found him mother. I've found my mate." I said jumping up and down. Most would consider me mature for my age, but the idea of my mate was making me giddy and act more loopy than usual.

"Oh honey, that is amazing news." My mother said, gathering me in a tight hug. "Who is he?"

"I don't know any of that." I said going into plan mode. "Long story short, my wolf and I scented him at the boundary to Alpha Aiden's property. I asked Dad if I could be granted an audience with Alpha Aiden, but he said no."

"Oh honey." she said with a comforting pat.

"He said that I can ask Alpha Aiden if I don't meet my mate at the Autumn Festival." I said biting my lip.

"Why is he being so weird mom? Finding a mate is one of the most important things in any young wolf's life. Why would he make me wait. He usually gives me everything I ask for." I said confusedly.

My mother laughed.

When I continued to look at her with confusion, her face grew serious.

"This is different honey." she said gently.

"Why is it different? Dad didn't do anything weird like this with my brothers." I said releasing a frustrated huff.

"You are his little, baby, girl." She began and I rolled my eyes at her and crossed my arms. She chuckled.

"I can imagine your dad doesn't want some young pup doing what he did to me when he met me, to you." She finished with a snort and another laugh.

The wolf community viewed sex very differently than humans. Everyone had sex, hormones existed, masturbation felt good, and people fucked. A lot.

While I could understand how my father was weirded out about me finding and fucking my mate...He would have to get over it. I was an adult.

It was time for me to spread my wings and go out into the world.

And besides, now that I had found my mate, I was no longer my father's responsibility. I was his.

I would play my father's game for now but nothing, and I mean nothing, would get in between me and my mate.

If my father continued to be stubborn about the situation, it was simple, I would leave the pack and join whatever pack my mate belonged to.

"What's with that look. You have that determined look in your eyes that you only get when you want something." My mother said.

"Nothing." I said innocently. "Let's go dress shopping. I need to find something to where for the festival."

My bland yellow dress would not do now that I had found my mate.

2 hours later, my outfit and accessories were secured, and I felt calmer.

My father's delay allowed me more time to prepare for my mate.

My mother had raised an interesting point.

Not about my father's feelings because although I loved my father, this was not about him.

No, about me getting fucked.

Now, I know what you're thinking. Mia, where on earth did she say that?

Simple, she said...the night that her and my father met, they fucked, duh.

Normally I would be grossed out and disgusted by this because who wants to think about their parents.

But we all live in a house together when I am not in school, and I only got noise cancelling headphones 3 years ago.

Anyway...back to my point.

I had never let anyone else touch me sexually. No first base, no second, no nothing.

I had three days to perfect my skills as a pornstar.

Luckily, I had somewhat prepared myself for this day.

*Queue Music*

In life (furious typing of keyboard sounds) I have always known what I wanted and because I know what I want, I get what I want.

Not because of anything, other than, pure tenacity.

When I wanted something, I put my entire being toward accomplishing that goal. There is no other option than to succeed. As that pop star says, I want it, I got it.

I wanted to be at the top of my class, so while everyone else was giving hand jobs in their dorm rooms, I was at the library studying until 2am.

Unfortunately, I had taken my grandmother's words literally. So, although I had researched sex, I had no practical experience. Not even kissing.

The thought and idea of kissing or touching another man disgusted me, especially now that I had found my mate so that left only one solution.

I would have to go to the sex shop.

******

The next day while everyone else was going about their chores and activities, I was headed to the sex shop.

Normally I would not want to be seen there because rumors would spread around, but a member of my pack, Alice, worked during the day.

She was a sophomore in college, and I got into her good graces by helping her ace calculus freshman year.

10 points for Hufflepuff.

"Hi Alice!" I said entering Strapless.

"Hey, Mia, what are you doing here?" Alice said, looking up from her phone.

"I need to make a few purchases and I shouldn't have to say but don't tell anyone I was here, ok." I said and started down the DVD aisle.

I needed to see how to please a man. I purchased DVDs on blowjobs, amateur sex, top and one of the biggest dildo's they had. Wolves were known for their length and girth after all.

My wolf got excited at the idea of our mate fucking us with his big, long dick.

I brought some vibrating clit toys, because one thing that I had learned on my journey of self-discovery was that vibration and water jets felt amazing.

I also got a paddle because I loved the idea of being spanked.

I didn't bother with getting any clothes because we wouldn't be wearing any.

When I got to the register, I hesitantly asked, "Do you have any wolf condoms?"

Alice silently placed a 6-pack box on the top of my other purchases.

"Is that the biggest box you have?" I said cockily.

She removed the 6pack and replaced it with a 24 pack.

"Thank you." I said as she finished and placed all my items in the bag.

I paid and was thankful that she didn't ask any questions.

Although it was rare, pregnancies outside of heat did happen and as much as I loved the idea of finding my mate, having children right now wasn't in my life plan. So, he would have to be fine with using condoms for the next few years.

*****

For the next three days I was methodical. Asking my mated and sexually active friends what they liked, what they disliked, what got the best responses, etc.

I approached everything in life methodically and with an action plan.

The morning of the festival, my parents surprised me with a brand-new car. Although my parents knew how important it was to me to start making my own way as an adult, it was important to my father that I had safe and reliable transportation.

I wouldn't complain.

By the night of the Autumn Festival, I can admit, I was nervous, but I felt prepared. There would be pain with me losing my virginity but after that, everything would be perfect. Tonight, I would officially become a woman in more ways than one.

My parents and siblings as well as their mates would also be in attendance but I would be arriving behind them.

As I neared the festival, the scent of my mate grew stronger and stronger.

He was here! He was here somewhere! I just had to scent him and find him.

My wolf fought to gain control of our body and my skin crawled with anxiousness as my claws contracted and retracted.

The doors opened and the party was in full swing.

I wanted to immediately scent out my mate but as the daughter of the Alpha, I had to first pay respect to the other Alphas and their families.

I joined my mother and father and curtsied and said my respectful hellos to Alpha Aiden and his family and the other alphas and their families.

I can admit, as I met family after family and did not scent my mate in any of the males, I was a bit disappointed.

I assumed my mate would be the son of one of the neighboring alphas or at least a distant cousin but no one had introduced the man that would be my mate.

When the alphas began talking in a group again, I nodded politely before going in search of my mate.

He was here, I knew he was here somewhere, I could smell him. I just had to zero in on the scent.

I went outside and began casually strolling the outer booths as I searched.

Apples...A keg...ewww Cale...donuts and ahhh there he is!

I thought as my wolf and I perked up.

As I approached the scent, the most divine creature I had ever seen came into view.

He turned and faced me scenting the air.

"Hello mate!" I said smirking into his face.

I then gave into my wolf and let her run.