My Revenge Plan Pt. 03

Story Info
My niece returned home, and so did my wife.
1.3k words
4.49
15.9k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/06/2023
Created 10/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N0tg8
N0tg8
89 Followers

All characters are over 18.

After spending an entire weekend having sex with my horny and energetic niece, my headspace was much improved. I can't say that I fucked all of my anger away, but damn if I didn't try. I didn't think about my wife or my brother. Missy and I laughed a lot and spent most of the time exploring each other's bodies. It was perfect. Sunday evening came and I watched her skip happily back to her house next door. I was content if not a little sore.

I cleaned the entire house, trying to remove any indication of our activities. It was after midnight when my wife Emily came home. I was in a deep sleep when she crawled into bed with me. Suddenly, I felt her warm hand tugging me in a slow jerk. I was sleeping on my right side and she was behind me with her face buried in my neck. "You changed the sheets," she whispered in my ear. I just hummed in response, desperately trying to get back to the sweet dream where I was reliving this past weekend. I enjoyed my wife's stimulation but I was too tired to question it.

The physical toll of this past weekend on my body left me drained but also euphoric. I just laid there and enjoyed my wife's touches. Emily's hands slid my briefs down and I tensed up when I felt a warm mouth on my cock. "Mmmm, Miss..." My eyes flew open as I stopped myself from moaning my niece's name. My almost fatal mistake had me now wide awake.

I raised the sheet slightly to see my wife on her side in front of me. She was so focused on working my cock, I don't think what I said registered. I rolled over onto my back and she simply followed me, refusing to break the seal of her lips over me. She was doing everything that she knew I liked. Her tight grip and simultaneous fixation on my frenulum had me momentarily immobilized. She was getting really sloppy with her blowjob. I could feel her saliva sliding down my cock and over my balls. I managed to pull myself up and pressed my back against the headboard. I needed to clear my head. Emily followed me. She gripped me forcefully, trying to swallow as much of me as she could. I could feel my cock flex in her throat.

"Em...wait..ooooh" I squirmed as I tried to push her head away. It was then my wife finally locked eyes with me. Her expression changed from lustful eagerness to irritation. Her mouth pulled away leaving a string of drool from where it was once connected to me. She quickly straddled me and I could see her fully naked body. From the moonlight in the open window, I could see her big, and beautiful milky tits. She leaned in to rub her soft breasts against me and placed my palm on one of them.

Her mouth covered mine in a desperate kiss. I wasn't very receptive and she had to pry my lips open. She was now back to tugging my firm cock that rested against her thigh. I made a weak attempt at pulling away. "C'Mon I need you," she pleaded with a frustrated frown. She grasped my chin tightly. "Ohh, you want it rough today," she smirked as she smacked me firmly across my cheek.

"God dammit Em!" I shoved her off me in anger. She lay there on her back laughing at me as she pushed her breasts together roughly. "Uh oh, Markie's mad" She pouted before bursting into more laughter.

I moved over to her and kneeled on the bed, looking down at her. Emily smiled up at me with one of her wicked little smiles. She pushed her breasts together, sliding them up and down in opposite directions. I sighed heavily, hypnotized by her large nipples. We haven't had sex since I learned about the affair a week ago. I didn't think I was sexually frustrated but my weekend with Missy proved otherwise.

Even now, I was ready to fuck. And my wife knew how to get a rise out of me. I was already imagining sliding my cock between her breasts and cumming on her neck. I leaned down and gripped her chin. My face was inches from hers. "You know I hate being called Markie". She nodded at me wildly with an innocent smile. "Open up you slut!" I ordered. She enthusiastically opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out as far as possible.

I spat into her waiting mouth. She gulped down my saliva and opened her mouth again. I knew what she wanted. I quickly pushed my cock into her mouth. My wife's hands slid up to my ass and gripped both cheeks strongly. I pulled on her hair, guiding her head back and forth on my cock.

When she started gagging, I pulled her from me. "You just couldn't let me sleep!" Emily shook her head quickly and started giggling. I scooped up some of the drool from her mouth and smeared it across her cheek and nose. She held up her large tits to me. I smiled down at them before pulling on both breasts by the nipples. My wife moaned loudly as my gentle twisting turned into rough tugs. I lifted one large breast to my mouth and began to suck. I pulled away with a loud popping sound before I switched to the next.

Internally, I asked myself what the fuck am I doing. Did I hate my wife for her affair with my brother? Yes. Could I fuck her now? Also yes! I was still attracted to her large beautiful breasts, small waist, and wide hips.

I began to slap her tits, pinch them, and then slap them again. My hand slid between her legs to massage her clit. She was so wet. I brought my fingers up to her mouth and pushed them far into her mouth. "You see how quickly you get wet?" I slapped her cheek with one hand, while the fingers of my other hand were firmly planted in her throat.

I released her and scooted back further on the bed. I was on my back, propped up by pillows with my legs spread wide open. I gripped the base of my cock, shaking it at her. "Come and fuck me, Em." She crawled over to me, her fingers sliding through my pubic hair,. She held my balls in one hand and drenched them in her saliva. She was about to mount me but I grunted, "uh uh, turn around." I didn't want to look at her face.

I watched as she held my cock in her hand and guided me inside her. We both moaned and she started her slow grind. She began to come down on me violently. I grunted each time she forcefully slammed down on me. I watched her ass as my cock disappeared into her pussy. I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned forward grabbed her waist with both arms and pulled us both onto our left sides. I held up her right leg as I drilled into her. "Fuuuuck...Mark... Don't...Stop!" She yelled out as I rolled her onto her stomach. I rolled my hips, thrusting into her with my chest on her back. My hand slid to her throat and applied gentle pressure before briefly pressing into her arteries and releasing.

Her hips made small little jerking movements as she came. I squeezed my eyes shut as she wrung what felt like the last bit of cum out of me.

I opened my eyes and pulled myself off of her. Emily was lying on her stomach, shaking slightly. Her right hand was underneath her, between her legs, cupping her vagina. I watched as my semen slowly seeped out of her. At that moment I was reminded of my brother's joke about impregnating her. I was flooded with horror. Is that why she wanted to have sex with me? Was she already pregnant? Was she trying to trap me?

She turned her head to me with a small smile. I looked at her and blurted "I want a divorce!"

N0tg8
N0tg8
89 Followers