All Comments on 'My Ring Pt. 05'

by LittlestSissy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
jmts16jmts1612 months ago

Well, the story is going well but I have already seen several signs that it is going in a way I'm not going to like.

1- Too many characters are being introduced at once. Stories like these usually run into the problem of introducing too many characters into it, diluting the attention that is given to each, which bring the overall quality down. Keeping it small and intimate feels much better to me.

2- "Dave will have many lessons he can teach you that a girl just can't." - I despise this. In stories about sissies/feminization, I hate the one dimensional male characters that get introduced for nothing other than having the sissy humilliated. Nothing that Dave can do Denise can't do better, at least in a way that hasn't already been made in thousands of other smut stories. A definite down for me.

3- The pills, as they were introduced, will indeed aid in the transformation of the couple, but as they explained, will result in gender swap, with Larry becoming a woman, not only mentally (which is good) but also physically (which is bad). Making them softer and more feminine, as a small, limp dicked sissy would be amazing, but as it is it seems that his sex will be completely swapped. Making Denise an actual man is even worse for me, if she was kept as a futa/dickgirl tomboy it would be amazing, but so far the signs point away from this.

4- Macy and Emily took control of the couple too quickly. I don't mind impersonal entities such as the rings controlling them, but these two strangers got introduced and are already bossing our main characters around. Not a fan.

All of this comes from my personal tastes, and shouldn't be understood as an attack on the author.

In the end, sometimes what they want to write doesn't align with I want to read, and that's fine. I'll still cheer and urge the author to write to their heart's content. Maybe once the story is complete, I'll make rewrite with changes that I prefer.

Good job and best of luck to you, LittlestSissy

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 days ago

Moving a bit slow, but still enthusiastic about the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous