My Roommate Michelle Ch. 05

Story Info
Anxious feelings make John turn to Michelle for help.
1.2k words
4.7
3.8k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
865 Followers

John was pacing around the apartment. He had looked for things to do and while finding something small to attend to eased him somewhat, he would almost immediately go back to having an anxious type feeling.

It was Saturday morning and Michelle was lounging on the couch after a long we at work. He was very routine at making sure her needs were being met. The idea of serving her had settled into his mind so much that he found he looked forward to it each day. Seeing her smile and knowing he had pleased her was its own reward. A part of him realized she had and continued to train him, but he could not resist her. Wherever his thoughts went they always seemed to arrive back at the same place. He loved to make her happy.

This morning was different. He had done just about everything that needed to be done this morning, but he could not seem to get as much satisfaction as he usually did.

"What's wrong baby?" he sweet voice asked from the couch as he was walking by yet again.

He stopped and turned to her, "I don't know Domina...I am just anxious like I need something," he sank down on his knees in front of the couch," it's like a craving I can't seem to shake."

Michelle looked at him thoughtfully for a moment, "I don't like to see you so unhappy slave, perhaps I can do something to ease you?" She sat up and crossed her legs. She was wearing a black silk robe, his favorite, and her legs were now on full display. As he stared he felt his excitement growing, but the uneasiness just seemed to get stronger.

"Thank you Domina, I'm not sure what it is."

"Maybe you just need to ask me to help you," she smiled down at him with a look in her eye that made him think she knew exactly what he needed. He felt like a ball of yarn as the cat looked at him playing with it for her amusement.

"Domina I...I want...can you...,"

"Yes John," her excitement seemed to grow causing her to actually call him by his name.

"Please tell me what I should do," he felt exhausted as the words came out like he was at his wits end.

"You want me to tell you what to do?"

"Yes please Domina," he begged.

"So you think you need me to command you to put you at ease?" her face showed she was clearly amused and enjoying the exchange.

"Yes I...um...," suddenly he did not believe this new craving was accidental, "wait...did you make me feel this way?"

She leaned down lowering her face closer to his and the amusement turned to a sultry look, "how would it make you feel if I did slave?"

Warm tingles surged through his body and he felt his cock twitch and he knew she had. He knew and as usual only got more excited until he did not care what she did.

"Oh I think he likes it," she giggled softly leaning back on the couch again. Her leg started to slowly swing causing him to stare.

"Do you feel a desire to have me give you commands slave?"

"Yes Domina," his breath was getting deeper.

"A good slave always begs to be told what to do. Isn't that right?"

"Yes Domina," he felt the anxious start to grow again.

"It's okay to beg me slave. I want you to beg me."

"Please Domina, command me," he felt a rush as the anxious feeling seemed to flow out of him leaving only bliss in its wake.

"Doesn't that feel soooo right slave?" she purred.

"Yes Domina."

"I want you to stroke for me slave."

His hand found his hard cock and began to stroke. He had edged so many times for her he knew without thought what she wanted.

"That's right, edge for me slave. So happy and content when you obey my commands. They're so much more powerful than my suggestions which only makes you crave them more."

His hand came off his cock as he felt himself get to the edge. He had to take deep ragged breaths as his body shook.

"I think it's time to let you release for me slave, but it hasn't been long enough for you to enjoy it too much. Today I want you to edge for me again and again. Edge for me as you look at my legs. That's right," his hand started moving on his cock again.

"You're going to want to edge over and over for me because I am commanding you to."

His body was shaking and he had to stop again.

"See how good it feels to have me command you slave?"

"Yes Domina," he managed between breaths.

"Stroke for me slave," he immediately obeyed and lasted about ten seconds before his hand came off his cock.

"See how good I make you feel. It feels so good to obey my commands doesn't it?"

"Yes Domina."

"You're becoming such a good slave John. You're learning how good it feels to beg me to allow you to please me. You are starting to understand what a gift it is that I allow you to please me like this. Now stroke for me slave."

He started stroking again and started to gasp as soon as his hand touched his cock. After only a couple of strokes he had to stop again.

"My commands are so powerful and you carve them so much you want to beg me for more, don't you slave?"

"Yes Domina," his body was trembling so much he was having problems controlling his breathing.

"You're going to feel more and more comfortable begging me to command you slave. The need is outweighing the embarrassment of begging. Now beg me slave."

"Please...Domina."

"Please what slave?"

"Please command me," the anxious feeling was coming back mixing with the euphoria.

"Stroke for me slave."

He started to stroke again and the anxiety rushed out of him again and he felt the pleasure surge to new heights. Shaking his hand came off his cock and it twitched uncontrollably as he labored to breathe.

"That's right slave, feel how good it feels to please me. Now stroke."

It was hard keeping his hand on his cock and he managed one stroke before pulling his hand off and felt it twitch again. Precum dripped down the underside with every twitch.

"You're almost where you need to be slave. Obey my command and stroke for me."

Finding his cock was tortuous pleasure as he slid it up and down feeling the edge get too close. He pulled his hand away as his cock again began twitching and he felt the cum start to shoot out. While the ejaculation gave some relief, he did not feel the dopamine rush he was accustomed to as he watched the cum continue pulsing out.

He heard Shelle laughing softly from the couch, "well done slave. This won't be the first ruined orgasm I allow you to experience. You've pleased me so much today. After you cleaned up your mess go shower for me. I think it would make me happy if you took me shopping today."

jeb22
jeb22
865 Followers