My Second Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To stop? Are you kidding me? Come on, let's go," she said. Which was not what I had expected.

I stepped forward and gave my hips a push and kazaam, the whole billiard-ball head of my cock disappeared inside her asshole. "Ooh!" she said. "Wow."

"Are you okay?" I asked again.

"Come on," she said, "Don't stop. Oh my god." I took this to be a good sign, and pushed farther.

I cannot describe accurately the slick grip of the inside of her bottom on me. The flesh inside the anus is nothing like the vagina, it is a unique sensation, the only word I know for it is "delicacy." Carol shifted her hips forward an inch or two, toward my tip, and then backed onto me farther. Another couple of those and I was buried to the hilt.

"Is there more?" she asked.

"No, sorry," I said, laughing, "That's all I've got."

"Oh, good, fine," she said. She began pumping her hips slowly on me, riding me in languorous long strokes from tip to base to tip, pausing at certain points along the way to savor the sensation. "This is amazing," she said.

I began pump my hips to meet her thrusts, crashing together with a jolt at the end of each stroke. She said, "Look, I'm going to put my hand down there, is that okay?"

"I love it," I replied.

I could see sweat starting to bead up on her skin as she fucked me energetically. She found a way to curl her back and spring it straight that let her fuck me hard and deep into her asshole. Then bam, she started coming. This time she was yelling and digging her fingernails into the sheets, ramming her butt back against me while I pounded her athletically. One hand was working on herself and her orgasm went on and on, intensifying with time, and finally I said, "I'm going to cum." I shoved my cock deep up into her bowels and held on for dear life as she writhed under me and my body emptied its thick fluids in a series of earth-shaking surges. I thought it would never end. Finally I stood behind her, unsteadily bobbing back and forth, and she lay still on the bed, panting. "Let's go get in the shower," I said, and let my half-deflated penis plop out of her asshole.

We didn't talk much as she adjusted the water temperature and we soaped each other and helped each other get clean. We kissed under the water and I played with her beautiful tits while it ran over us. She soaped up my cock and nearly got it fully hard again. "You are something else," I said. "You really were an erotic goddess today."

"I have never felt like this before," she said.

We got dressed and she made us coffee and we sat at the kitchen table with afternoon sun streaming across the table and across our faces. She said, "So how did you get this job?"

"What job?"

"This job servicing women, or whatever you call it."

"Huh," I said. "I don't think it's a job. This is only the second time I've done this, you know."

"Oh, I didn't know. Connie told me about you but didn't give me much detail. I take it you and she, uh, get together."

"Connie thought of this, I think, first, as a joke, almost. And then you know how she is. She said she knows some women who need some attention and she decided to rent me out to give them some. She got on the phone or however she did it, and lined me up with somebody. I don't know if there will be any others, or if you will want me to come back. I have a regular job, I'm taking time off from it right now. I don't need the money for this, that was Connie's idea. But I kind of see where it's good -- you have a husband and I don't want to break up your marriage. You don't need the bother of an affair or regular relationship, which takes a lot of time and attention. So you can call a plumber when the sink leaks, you can call a lawn service when your grass is tall, you can call me when you need some personal attention."

She sipped her coffee quietly. "That works for me," she said finally. "I will schedule you through Connie."

"I hope you do," I said.